El Sobador
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by ElSol

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A massage can be different things and have different purposes, but to a male born of a centuries old healing tradition it is so much more! A cheerleader finds out a massage from him can be all things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Extra Sensory Perception  

I have a theory.

Women claim to be more intuitive than males. For the moment, let's ignore that intuition might be a way for women to forego logic and reasoning in their decision making. I theorize that in total weight men and women are equally intuitive but some men suck the intuition out of males around them. For instance, Reggie had to have vampired every swinging penis in a ten mile radius.

The motherfucker knew!

Unbeknownst to me, it IS possible to ruin the day after a teenager loses his virginity. I was skipping from cloud to cloud only to have Reggie nuke me from orbit. Maybe it was a hangover from the Ditch but he dropped me in the trust exercises so often the coordinators noticed. Things only got worse with football as a unity building activity. Yeah, exactly! While everyone else played flag football, I was trying out for the part of Tackling Dummy Number Three.

It's no use to deny athletes and really smart kids get pushed through the education system with a liberal application of lubricant. I don't blame people. Teachers and administrators handle thousands of students during their careers; it must be rewarding to get your hands on someone who has a chance to be more than the local hardware store clerk. Girls go for athletes because there's not many measures of success in high school. But did they have to wait until their star basketball player almost put me in the hospital to yank me from the game! Hell, some of Reggie's friends stepped up to reel him in before the adults cried Uncle on my beat-down.

I wouldn't have traded Bailey for relief from Reggie's hazing, nor would I give her up if it meant him stopping. Something was going to have to give though!

It didn't help that some male part of me thought I deserved it. I did fuck someone he considered his woman. It didn't make sense, but I've come realize the phrase 'It's a guy thing' is a way for males to forego any sense in what they should or should not feel so we can continue to blithely tell women it doesn't make sense for them to feel or not feel something.

Like I said -- it's a guy thing.


It's not so much that I didn't have the emotional capacity of a turnip. It's that so many emotions storm through a teenage boy and none of them are placid. I hated Reggie! I liked Bailey! (A Lot!) I wanted to fuck Bailey. (A Lot-Lot!) I wanted to kill Reggie. I blamed Bailey for Reggie. I felt some minor guilt towards Reggie about Bailey. I really wanted to fuck Bailey and I didn't know if she was going to come by. I hated not knowing! By the time Bailey showed up, I'd driven myself into quite ... if I were female, it would be called a 'tizzy'.

I had also made myself naked.

She turned from closing the door and squeaked. Her eyes widened at my nudity and charge towards her. Bailey might have wanted to say something, possibly to explain how we couldn't do it again. I didn't give her a chance to say anything so I'll never know. I grabbed her arms, raised them above her head, pressed her body against the door with mine, and slammed my lips down on hers.

Obviously, the 'slamming' thing is an emotional description. If two sets of lips slam together, it means chipped or broken teeth. I wasn't in the mood for talk, I wanted Bailey!

She moaned into my mouth. Her tongue found a way between my lips. Our tongues tried very hard to become one. Her quick surrender to what I wanted gave me enough confidence to let her arms go. She wrapped them around my neck to hug me tight. My hands were on her shorts. I don't know how I managed to get through the belt, buttons, and zipper, but a great deal of fumbling later, Bailey was able to get her shorts down by moving her legs around.

I feel confident Bailey had not come to say it was over since she wasn't wearing panties. My fingers found wet desire dripping out and coating the inside of Bailey's pussy. It is unequivocally the hottest thing in the fucking world--a woman wanting you so badly, it's physical for her too!

My mind took a long walk on a short pier. I wasn't yet past the point of just getting on top of a woman and thrusting through the Pearly Gates, but Bailey Rose, wet and moaning, did things to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist, picking her up. Walking to the cot, I spun Bailey around to deposit her on the cot. I kept my hands on her, guiding her to a position on her hands and knees. She let out a sound that depth charge my mind deeper into the water.

I should have taken my time. Later on, I wished I'd taken a few seconds to enjoy the sight of Bailey with her ass in the air waiting for me to fuck her. I wanted to run my hands over her body like she was a prize filly. It flat-out was not going to fucking happen! Thank God or Evolution or the Supreme Seeders of Planet Babaloo that the male and female members of our species fit so perfectly together in the moment of procreation! I had not traversed the sexual experience scale far enough to understand the mechanics of taking a woman doggie style. I stood behind Bailey's ass and thrust forward. She was there to accept me. Thank you the people of Babaloo!

I grabbed her hips, pulling her back and pushing forward. My dick fucked deeper and deeper into her. Bailey threw her head back, sending blonde hair flying. I was running on pure instinct. Tightening my grip on Bailey, I fucked in and out of her as fast and as hard as I could. I held her still. I pushed her away from me. I pulled her towards me. Bailey also tried to meet my thrusts. The only reason it lasted as long as it did was because we couldn't coordinate our movements as a couple or individuals.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.