El Sobador
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by ElSol

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A massage can be different things and have different purposes, but to a male born of a centuries old healing tradition it is so much more! A cheerleader finds out a massage from him can be all things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Extra Sensory Perception  

Reggie wasn't much of a bother the next day. Not that he forgave me for whatever crime against the Jock Code he thought I committed, I just didn't give a fuck! My mind was on what happened the night before, my cum on Bailey, and what would happen when Bailey came to cabin again. I dropped Reggie a few times accidentally and on purpose. He tried to bring my mind to the present with name-calling and some man-shoves. He gave up mid-afternoon, passing me off to his friends. From the whispers around me, the cheerleaders were planning a Ditch late at night so the boys weren't into torturing me. It gave me a few hours to simmer in thoughts of Bailey.

Sitting in my cabin, it occurred to me that my favorite blonde would be a hostess at the Ditch. Did orgasms overcome the pull of being at the top of the high school ladder? It wasn't like she'd never had them before; she dated Reggie for a year and had a couple of boyfriends before him.

I paced the cabin, hoping she would come by and trying to plan what to do if she did. Planning implies the ability to get from point A to Z, yet I lacked the experience with girls to be confident about getting more from Bailey than what she had already given. In the end, I went with underwear with no T-shirt as my plan. I was good with a handjob and figured being in my underwear suggested my price for continued medical care. Granted--it made me a douche but I'd be getting off.

I started to think she really wasn't coming when the door opened. Bailey turned from closing the door and froze. In that second, I realized I wasn't being a douche in a general sense, I was being a douche to Bailey. My hands came around slowly to cover my groin.

"I had to stop by the party," she told me.

"How did you get this one over on the coordinators?" I tried to slide over to my pajama bottoms without Bailey realizing I wanted to put them back on.

"They ditched us too," she said. "They do it every year and don't come back until morning. The ones left behind aren't the type to get up and check on their kids."

"Won't your friends notice that you're gone?" I made it to my pants. Using my toe, I arranged it so I could step into them.

"You lit the candles already," Bailey said and flipped off the light.

It was my turn to freeze.

"The girls are covering for me," she said. "They think I'm getting even for what Reggie did."

"So they know?"

"Not with you," she replied. "They think someone is coming to pick me up."

"Maybe Reggie will lay off me," I said, kicking my pants. While the day had been easier, he was getting to me. She stared at me for a full minute. I fidgeted when her eyes locked on my groin.

"No sex," she said. "Not yet."

"Umm ... okay." And I thought I was hard before!

"If I take care of you now, will you take your time?" she asked.

"YES!" I snapped my jaw shut. She raised an eyebrow. "I mean, it was time for a longer session."

"Really?"

"The more time I spend on you the better," I replied. She smiled and the eyebrow went higher. "There's a limit to what you can take."

Nodding slowly, she giggled.

"I'm sorry, I mean..." I shrugged. She sauntered over to me. Her hand slipped into my underwear. I stood on my toes as she stroked my dick.

"No!" I whispered when she pulled her hand out.

"Sssshhhh!"

Bailey Rose grabbed the sides of my underwear and pushed them down. My hips. My thighs. My knees. My ankles. My feet.

Her hands were on my hips, guiding me to the cot. Bailey's fingers on my stomach made the muscles quiver. A guy should not quiver, but I was quivering! Smiling, she pushed me into a sitting position. I watched her throw a pillow on the floor. With a knee, she spread my legs. She pushed the pillow between my feet and knelt on it.

Bailey didn't say anything. She didn't look at me. Her hand grabbed my dick; it jumped in her hand. I squeezed my ass, trying not to come at the thought of what it appeared she was going to do. There was no hesitation in Bailey. Her head went down. For an instant, I felt her breath on me and understood what it meant to throb.

I was in Bailey Rose's mouth!

Nothing could have stopped me from pushing up. Bailey's lips closed around me and still she kept going downwards. There was texture to the rubbing of my dick. This wasn't my hand! Her tongue felt differently from her lips or the roof of her mouth or the way deeper inside her mouth something caressed the head of my dick.

"Jesus Christ!"

She moved. Up--my hips tried to follow to stay in her mouth. Please do not go! Down--my hips stayed still as the additional height made Bailey take me deeper.

I wondered how anything could feel better and then it did...

My hand was in Bailey's blonde hair. I pulled her into me. An orgasm rose from every corner of my body and rushed towards my groin. I don't know if Bailey tried to escape, but nothing could have broken my hold. The orgasm travelled up my dick and into Bailey's mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.