Ruthie - Cover

Ruthie

Copyright© 2011 by happyhugo

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ralph's wife has an addiction and leaves him and she hopes someday to return. He meets her friend,Ruthie. Ruthie has her own secrets that become clearer as time goes on. And then there is Gisele. This story is about sexual addiction and fetishes and other practices out of the norm. More sex than the usual happyhugo story, but still in the romance category.Not all codes identified.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The bedroom was finished when we got home. There were two entrances into the room and two full-sized beds installed against the outside walls. Gisele slept on the left and Ruthie on the right. My king-sized bed was in the center. The bathroom was more into Gisele's section so her area was smaller. We had draw curtains on a rod similar to the ones in a two-bed hospital room. I had to have some privacy sometimes, and what I came up with, were the curtains.

Gisele had a unique ability to follow directions exactly. I purchased a word processor and hired a tutor. "Take as long as you need. I want Gisele to learn how to type and process the English language. She will be copying from the written page in longhand and when she finishes I will be putting the information onto a disk. Anyway she has to learn and that is your job."

We soon found out that what I was looking for was impossible. Gisele learned to type, but she was painfully slow. Her command of the English language had been effectively cut off when she was seventeen, when the last owner she had put her in a cage. Ruthie listened to the frustration as the tutor tried to explain something. "Here let me try it. It has been awhile but I used to be pretty good at typing. Gisele you read me something."

That solved the problem of getting something typed. If Ruthie hit a wrong key, she wouldn't be aware of it, so someone had to do corrections. That Gisele could learn to do.

Stella again was a major source on how to go about getting done what we wanted. "Listen, when I first started in printing after I gave up teaching, we had copy holders and proofreaders. This will work fine with Ruthie being blind. If a word has to be capped or the sentence needs a comma, read it right into what you are reading. If you want a new paragraph, say indent, para, cap. Gisele, look in the Webster's dictionary. With the right edition, the information you need is in there somewhere.

"If you people are going to put me in this book, I want it right even if you don't use my name. Of course before you get this book published, I will be dead, so you can go ahead and use my name without my permission." Ruthie turned sightless eyes towards Stella and Gisele looked crushed.

Seeing that her words hurt, "That's a joke and I do know how hard you are trying. I tell you what. I will put all the facts about me down on paper. I'll let you write my history. You did well with Nan's story. If you are going to be the author, it is you who will have to put it together. Gisele can read from my information. Take it sentence by sentence and then Ruthie can type it in. It will work, even if you only get a paragraph a day, you will still be making progress."

We were a happy little group. Gisele had a sweet little voice and loved country music. She had the local country station on most all day and would sing along sometimes. Ruthie would try, but she was hopeless in carrying a tune. Peter, June, Percy and Meg planned on coming for Thanksgiving. Gisele was really excited for last year at this time she was living in a cage, not even knowing it was a holiday. I began to notice that she was skipping breakfast in the morning and would just come out to present her lips for a kiss before I left for work.

June and Meg arrived on the Sunday preceding the holiday to prepare the food. To them Thanksgiving was celebrated more than any other day of the year. This meant making and serving food they remembered from their childhood, each different and in abundance. Monday and Tuesday, Gisele did not come out for our morning ritual of a peck. I was home on Wednesday and she did not appear for breakfast. Before dinner, she was out in the kitchen with everyone and joined in all of the conversations and activities.

At breakfast Thanksgiving day, Meg, June and Ruthie were walking around with little half-hidden smiles on their faces. Peter and Percy were smirking, so I knew they were getting ready to play a joke on someone.

It came to me then, but I thought it couldn't be true. Ruthie had taken Gisele to the doctor's shortly after she had arrived and said that Gisele would most likely never have any children, because of the abuse she had sustained. I looked around the table and everyone was looking at me. I laid down my napkin and walked towards Gisele's door of the now common bedroom. Gisele was not in bed. I found her in the bathroom praying before the porcelain throne. Tears from her efforts were running down her face.

"Come Sweetie, you should be lying down. It won't bother you so much." I hugged her usual naked form to me. I took a cool cloth and gently washed her face. I picked her up and laid her in my bed. Stripping my clothes off, I joined her. We lay facing each other. She was searching my face desperately seeking any sign of approval. "You know Gisele, you can never leave me now don't you? We are bonded together forever."

Tears appeared in Gisele's eyes again, this time with joy. "Ralph, you have been so good to me. I did not dare hope. Ruthie said you would be fine and she encouraged me to have sex with you. We have talked about what would happen if I did become pregnant. It was so doubtful and I was so crushed when the doctor said it was nearly impossible. I wanted to give you something so much and my prayers have been answered. Now we will all be together forever. I love you both so much."

We came together then and made love. What a day of thanksgiving! Gisele said she would be fine by eleven and we could join everyone for the holiday dinner. A little later while we were still cuddling, Ruthie knocked softly on the door and came in. "Everything okay in here?"

"Oh yes, Honey. Everything is just fine. Are you sure you are okay with this, too?"

"Hey, I have a brilliant idea once in a while. Ralph, I have come to love Gisele almost as much as I believe you do. If we both have children by you, then I know you won't leave either one of us and we will all be together." Ruthie came over, kissed me, and then kissed Gisele. "Dinner will be in three hours, so take your time about getting up. I dedicate this day to both of you."

"Okay, but I am going to feel awkward when I go out and be with your relatives."

"You don't have to. They have known about Gisele's condition for over a month now. They felt it is just a way to insure that I am going to be cared for the rest of my life. They have come to respect you more than you know Ralph, and they know how much I have come to depend on Gisele. To them it is the perfect solution for all of us."


The years were starting to roll by. It was three years after I first hit on the idea of Ruthie writing about fetishes. Her book was first distributed to those that could read Braille for themselves. It was in the contract that it was to be published in that form and couldn't be put into print for the general reading public until the first Braille printing was totally sold out. Ruthie thought by doing it this way, blind people would have something first and not something that was translated.

The book was more of a success than we could have dreamed. The publisher and distributors were clamoring for a second printing almost immediately and were at Ruthie's door with a much more liberal contract. The publisher wanted a second book. Ruthie said she had enough of non-fiction and asked if they would be interested in fiction.

It might not be as far out as what was real life, but maybe she could come up with a believable story. They would be glad to take anything as long as it had her name on the book as the author. Even if she collaborated with someone? Yes of course! The jacket that went on the books intimated that the authors, Ruthie and Gisele Adams, were sisters. Oh well, someone should ask more pointed questions if they wanted the truth.

Ruthie and Gisele were as different in bed as night and day. My blind wife wanted wild physical sex and Gisele wanted a more gentle and loving coupling. I had the best of both worlds. Gisele and I talked about different scenarios to get Ruthie fired up. The interstate was still one of our favorite playgrounds.

The day Gisele and I took Ruthie up the thruway with her nine-month-old boy nursing at her right breast and Gisele's three-month-old girl nursing at her left one was sexual overload for her. It could have been the combination of a truck driver observing her. On the other hand, the pleasure she derived from the stimulation of both nipples being nursed, Ruthie actually passed out. It was a good thing that Gisele was there to see to the children.

Ruthie's babies ran to boys and Gisele's to girls. From the time I first met Ruthie, she had given me two boys and Gisele had given me one sweet little girl. The children came along less than a year apart. First Ruthie, then Gisele, and then Ruthie again with Gisele expecting again in just another month. We had confirmed the baby a girl. I like to plan ahead. "I have a question? We have four children now, or soon will have. Ruthie, when we were first married, you said we should have two kids. At that time, we did not know that Gisele was going to be integrated into our family.

"To return to my question, how many kids are we going to have? Does either or both of you want anymore? Supporting more isn't a consideration. I can afford it and still give them everything. Ruthie, you still have the money you came into my life with, except for what you have been paying Gisele in wages. You have been mighty generous too. The books you are writing together are not making you rich, but by banking it for the kids, they will be able to have a good education.

"Another thing, I guess we are all pretty damned fertile. Ruthie was pregnant the first time we came together and the same thing happened when Ruthie put Gisele into the middle of our common bed."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.