Our New Pool and Its Effect on My Brother - Cover

Our New Pool and Its Effect on My Brother

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I have no idea what came over my thirteen-year old brother when Mom had a pool put into our backyard, but ever since, he's been flaunting himself naked to me, his older sister, and, then, to Mom. You won't believe what she did. Or will you?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

So, the next day was Sunday and, again, we were all out by the pool, Joey, naked, Mom topless and me in my bikini. He jacked-off twice and my own mother was urging him on, it was shameless. And I masturbated twice again after I went up to my room.

On Monday, I went out to the pool and my brother was nowhere in sight. Hurrah. So I stretched out to get some sun and, wouldn't you know it, out he comes, naked as usual and dives into the pool. After swimming around for a bit, he's out and sitting next to me.

"Look, Michelle, my dick is hardly up, why don't you help me out and take off your top, let me see those beauties you've got."

"You'd love to see them, wouldn't you?"

"Sure would, then you'd see how hard you make my dick."

"Why would you get a rise out of your sister?" I threw at him.

"Because you're beautiful. You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen."

"Yeah, sure."

"I mean it, you really are, Michelle, you're beautiful, I think about you all the time. You make me so hard, my dick just throbs every time I see you and in that bikini, oh, man, you're such a fox."

"You really mean it, don't you, Joey?"

"Oh, Sis, you are the hottest girl I've ever seen and when you're in that bikini, god, my dick goes crazy, look, look."

It was twitching, of all things.

"Yeah, I guess so, weird," I added. "So, you think I'm sexy?"

"Just look at my dick? You are the sexiest girl I've ever seen. You wouldn't believe how hard you make me, go ahead, feel," he said as he moved over to me and arched his back, putting his cock out for me.

Now, I'll be honest, watching him naked every day, playing with himself until he has an orgasm, several times each day, with a hard-on simply all the time, well, look I'm a fifteen-year old girl and even if it's my own little brother, well, it's a boy's penis and it makes me horny to watch it.

So, I'm laying there, he'd gotten his weenie out for me and I reached up and, yes ... I touched it. It jumped when I did and I couldn't help but giggle.

"Go ahead, Michelle, it's there to have fun with."

I put my fingers around it and squeezed slightly. It was really hard inside but the outside was soft. And warm, it was very warm, I could even feel it throb in my hand. Then I did what lots of girls do to boys, I moved my hand back and forth. Well, it was pretty thrilling, actually, and I just kept doing it.

"If I keep doing this, will your sperm shoot out?" I asked.

"Like this, it will, sure feels good, Michelle, you really make my dick feel good."

I make his dick feel good? Well, it was fun, I was enjoying it. I suppose I've just gotten used to seeing his penis all the time and now I'm rubbing it with my hand. And, well, it was making me horny as hell.

"Shit, here," I said and reached around and undid the back of my top and slipped it off then put my hand around his dick and went on jacking him.

"Oh, Sis, you are so beautiful. I could tell even with your top on but now, wow, you are super-looking, like in Playboy. Even better."

"Oh, come on, Joey, I've seen those girls. They're perfect."

"Michelle, you're perfect, too. Just like they are. My own sister. Feel how hard you're making me."

Well, I'm not sure I could tell but, it's his dick, I'll take his word for its stiffness, it was pretty rigid when I first started and seemed so now so I went right on.

"Mmm, you're gonna make me shoot pretty quick, Michelle, god, you are so sexy, I just can't believe how sexy and hot my own sister is."

"You just like my boobs, that's all. Wanna touch them, it's all right, go ahead, god, I'm jacking you off, why not?"

His hands were immediately on me, squeezing, feeling, petting, fondling. It was obvious that my boobs were a big hit with my little brother. And, honestly, his dick was kind of a hot thing with me, it felt really exciting and doing it was fun.

It was even more than fun, it was damn sexy. Yeah, my little brother, I know, I know, but it was.

And, then, when he started to groan and tell me that he was close to cumming, well, I'd seen him shoot his cum before but this was the first time I'd ever made it happen. Now I was getting excited about making him shoot.

"Oh, Sis, mmm, oh, your beautiful tits are gonna make me cum, I'm really ... uh, UH, UH, UNH, UNH, MMM, MMM, mmm, ohh, ohh, mmm, wow, feels so good," he groaned as long, white, stringy globs came shooting out over and over all over my boobs, one spurt hitting my chin, I was covered.

"You got me with it, Joey, god, look at me, cum all over," and we were both laughing and laughing. So, to clean up, we both dove into the pool and swam around. He kept taking swipes at my boobs, I was still topless. I actually felt pretty nice to have the nice warm sun on my boobs and pretty sexy to have my horny brother's eyes ogling them every second.

And, now, the cool water felt nice on them, so I decided to just stay that way, after all, our own mother was now sunning herself topless, what could she really say? And she had already suggested that I do the same.

When Mom got home, she changed and came out to the pool. Her first words were, "Well, look at Miss Topless. What changed your mind, Michelle?" as she took off her top and lay down on the chaise lounge.

"Oh, there's more than that, Mom. Ask her what she did for me today," my brother popped off.

"And, what's that?"

"Oh, nothing, he's full of it as usual. So, I just decided to go this way, okay?"

"Tell her Michelle, what you did? Or I will."

I just looked away so he told our mom, "She got me off, right out here by the pool, with her hand."

Well, the little bastard told her.

And what was our mother's reaction? She laughed.

"Ha, oh, I wish I'd been here. Did she do a good job, Joey? Make your dick feel good?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.