Our New Pool and Its Effect on My Brother
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I have no idea what came over my thirteen-year old brother when Mom had a pool put into our backyard, but ever since, he's been flaunting himself naked to me, his older sister, and, then, to Mom. You won't believe what she did. Or will you?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Well, if this title doesn't get your interest, I don't know what will.

First, you need to know about my little brother ... he's kind of weird.

He's just different sometimes and gets ideas in his mind that most of us don't. He's also now thirteen and pretty sex-mad, I guess like a lot of boys his age.

I'm his sister and I'm fifteen and he's always trying to get a look at me when I might not be fully dressed and just drools if I'm out back sunning myself.

My mom is also a part of the story, she's widowed, my father was, well, let's just say he was in the military and didn't come home.

Mom is thirty-six, hardly old, and she has dated a little but not that much. She's certainly pretty enough, in fact she's a real looker. I'm lucky to be her daughter because I'm kind of a smaller, younger version of her. I'm hoping that I get her boobs, well, not her's, she gets to keep those, I mean some like her's, she's C-cup on a small frame so she gets looked at whenever we're out shopping. But, it's kind of cool that I'm now getting some of those looks, too.

Any way, this all started when my mom got a settlement from the insurance company and decided to have a swimming pool put in for us. The pool was finished just in time for summer vacation and I was really excited about swimming all summer and working on my tan.

So, I was out back, on a chaise lounge, basking warmly in the sun when out comes Joey and dives onto the pool. I wasn't really paying much attention, it was when he climbed up the ladder that I really took notice ... of his dick. He was naked.

"What the shit are you doing, Joey? Get your fucking trunks on, you idiot, " I calmly urged my little brother.

"I like it this way," he said and lay down on a lounge chair next to me.

"Aren't you gonna cover that up?" I asked.

"Nah, it like it this way and want to get a nice overall tan. You'll just have to get used to it, I guess."

Well, I tried but it's not the easiest thing to ignore and it wasn't all tiny and floppy, either. Oh, no, Joey's penis was up and ready, straight up in the air. I know that he's my brother and it's kind of disgusting but, well, I did look over at it several times and, well, the truth is, I felt a little tingly sensation myself, yes, right there.

I finally told him as I was getting up to go inside that I was going to tell Mom if he didn't put on some trunks and he told me to go ahead. What a snot.

So, when we were eating at the table later, I said, "You know Joey's being a pest, Mom, about the pool."

"He won't let you use it, what?"

My brother was looking at me, smiling, as I told her, "No, he won't wear swimming trunks. He goes out there naked, wants an allover tan."

"Now, Joey, you should wear trunks, you know that. That's the rule, okay?"

"Okay, Mom," he said and I looked over as smugly as I could as he smiled back.

So, the next day when I went out to the pool, there was Joey laying in the sun with his dick sticking up.

"Mom said you have to wear trunks, Joey."

"Well, I'm not. Why don't you take off yours? You'd look better to me, that's for sure."

God, is he getting fresh. I never knew puberty emboldened boys but it sure did with my little brother.

"No thanks, I'll stay like this."

"That's good, too, Michelle, that bikini gets me hard too. See?" he said as he held his penis out to me.

"Disgusting," I murmured.

I closed my eyes for a few minutes, then thought I'd take a peek. Looking over, there he was stretched out, his fist around his dick masturbating.

"Holy crap, Joey, what's gotten into you?"

"You look so hot, Sis, you just turn me on all the time," he said as he stroked up and down.

"You're gonna get in a lot of trouble for this."

He didn't stop, he just kept going and, soon, he was slowing down, when suddenly,

arcs of white goo began spurting out the end, landing on his leg and the lounge chair. He was cumming. I'd never seen a boy do it before, it was really pretty wild.

"You really did that, Joey? In front of me?"

"Oh, come on, Sis, you've seen guys do that before, come on."

"Um, afraid not and I'm gonna tell Mom."

"Okay."

That's all he said, really all he said. He spent the rest of the afternoon naked by the pool and about four o'clock, he went in and got dressed.

As soon as Mom got home, I followed her up to her bedroom.

"Joey was still naked, Mom. He didn't stop."

"Well, you know I can't do much about it if he keeps doing it. Just look the other way. What's it look like anyway?" she asked chuckling.

"Oh, come on Mom, you really want to know?"

"I was kidding but, well, maybe. I haven't seen a guy's equipment in quite a while. Is it nice, he getting bigger?"

"Well, there was more. He did something ... he masturbated."

"Did it look hot? Him doing it?"

"MOM! God, how can you ask that?"

"Well, honey, it's just your brother's dick. What am I really supposed to do?"

"Make him stop."

"How?"

"Oh, forget it," I huffed and walked back downstairs.

So, for the next few days, every time I wanted to sun or use the pool, there was Joey and his dick for me to see and he always seemed to masturbate when I was out there, sometimes more than once. He would even tell me when he was going to do it and turn toward me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.