A Foreign Experience - Cover

A Foreign Experience

Copyright© 2011 by Lou Michael

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Families adventure at home and abroad. The current story on line contains Chapters 1-3. the new addition is Chapter 4. Chapter 5 is in development and will be the final chapter. The story is based on true events. However, I have taken the liberty of enhancing changing etc., so the result is a work of fiction

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Swinging  

Some new developments on the home front could change all of our extra curricular activities with the kids. Lindy now has a boy friend and they are very serious. I should say Lindy is serious and is thinking about when she gets married. Her boy friend Bill is a nice guy. Tall, dark and handsome as they say. Lindy has hinted a couple of times now that they may be getting engaged and looking for a place to live. Hint, hint (can they live with us.?)

The second development is that Hannah has just found out she is pregnant! This is a big deal and everyone is very excited. When Hannah told us, I could see Liz looking at me with a "smirk" on her face that I couldn't read exactly, but I was thinking, she was thinking "was it mine or Clay's"?. It could be I thought. Hannah and I fucked every time she and Clay came to visit, as did Clay and Liz. We all look forward to our mini love sessions with Liz and Clay in our bedroom and Hannah and I in the guest room. We are far enough apart to enjoy our selves and close enough to hear each other 's moans and cries of lust.

Liz found out from Lindy that Bill was not at all aware of us all having sex together. Lindy was very worried about him finding out, not approving and breaking up with her. The three of us decided to meet and discuss how we could introduce Bill to our life style and yet back off if it looked like a problem.

First, our plan "A", we decided to build on the experience we had with Hannah and Clay when they lived with us. We encouraged Lindy to move in with us as soon as they could. Once here in the house, Liz would start walking around in just her bra and panties to give Bill an eyeful. We also would leave our bedroom door open at night so they could see and hear us making love. Lindy said, She would do the same so we could see in and hear them. I was to walk around in my boxer shorts and make no attempt to hide my morning erections. I would also take the opportunity to give Lindy hugs, making it obvious my cock was rubbing into her as I ran my hands over her back and ass. Liz also said she would try the hugs when she saw Bill in the morning.

The second thing we discussed was to take a few days at a local hot springs resort that was clothing optional in the baths. I would also arrange for us to share a room and tell everyone the place was full. Lindy was to talk it up with Bill and I was to give him a "man to man" on the clothing optional and sleeping arrangements.

Since we they were staying over that night we decided we would put our plan "A" into operation. Over dinner we brought up the hot springs and Clay and Hannah were very encouraging, although I could see Bill glancing looks at Lindy for her reaction. After Hannah and Clay left, Bill and I went to the den and had a drink. I asked him if he was worried about the hot springs and he shook his head yes. I said "you don't have to worry about Liz she enjoys going nude" and I told him that she and Lindy would talk that they were OK with it. I told this is confidential but Liz will be OK with lots of hugs from you and Lindy. Again, I used the "Italian" hugs gamut—"Roman hands', so don't be afraid to run your hands over her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.