Hidden Video
Amanda's Redemption

Copyright© 2011 by De Von

Erotica Sex Story: Amanda's Redemption - Dad suspects something is going on while he is away at work, so he puts in some hidden cameras to find out. The resulting videos are pretty eye opening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size  

The prologue:

Suspecting something strange was happening around the house, he had installed some hidden video cameras in a few different locations. He had sprung for good ones, complete with sound.

At first there was nothing unusual, and he had almost decided it wasn't worth the effort, that the things moved and strange occurrences were just the cat playing while the family was out.

However, after discovering his voyeur side by 'catching' his son on the video, fucking a girl from school, Dad decided to keep the cameras going, and see what else they might pick up.

The adventures continued with Amanda, who didn't go willingly, but enjoyed her turn anyway.

This installment varies somewhat, as it doesn't take place in the same setting, so there is no voyeurism in this one, but is a takeoff from part two.

Amanda's redemption

The two weeks between her 'rehearsal' with Cris and the night of the play were a kind of torture for Amanda. She had delighted in teasing Cris, but she never had any intention of anything actually happening. She thought they were friends, and that was all there was. She just couldn't bring herself to believe that he had conned her so thoroughly. She realized as she thought about it afterward that he had planned the trap carefully, probably even making deals with a couple of better actors to let him land the lead role in the play. His well laid trap had caught her just exactly as he intended. And she had been so shocked that she allowed herself to be led along, lying docilely over the couch arm as he fucked her hard before pumping his cum deep inside her.

Despite her frustration with being conned into the sex, she had to admit to herself that it was a unique and different experience to her, and one that she rather enjoyed before it was over. For one thing, she had never been so forcefully 'taken' before that day. And for another, he was the biggest she had ever had, and he was deeper in her than anyone had ever been when he came. He had come so forcefully, and so deeply inside her, that it had taken her breath away. And there had just been sooooo much cum, too! None of her other boyfriends had ever came so much. Amanda felt like cum had leaked out of her for two days afterwards.

Amanda had a very open relationship with her mom. Unlike some of her girlfriends, she wasn't afraid to talk to her mom about sex. The morning after her taking by Cris, they were having breakfast when Amanda startled her mom with a question.

"Mom," she asked over toast, "if a girl is on the pill, can a guy have so much cum that he just, uh, overwhelms it and gets her pregnant anyway?"

Her mother almost choked on a bite of egg, and couldn't help snickering at her daughter's naive question. This drew a scowl from Amanda. "I'm being serious!! Please, Mom" she pleaded, "I don't know if I need to do something more, and I'm kinda scared."

"I'm sorry, Sweetie. I don't mean to laugh. It's a natural question. It just sounded funny, the way you asked it" her mom replied. She continued, "While it IS possible for a girl on the pill to get pregnant, it's very rare, and it usually has to do with interference by other medications, or just the woman's chemistry. A guy's, um, volume really doesn't affect how your birth control works. Think about women who have multiple partners in a day. If the volume mattered, they'd be screwed," She laughed again at this play on words, before finishing "In more ways than one!"

"Yeah, that makes sense" Amanda replied. "I guess I was just so flustered by the experience that I really didn't think of it that way." Amanda's mother noticed her daughter's eyes took on a glaze as she continued, "He was just so BIG, and so far up in me, and there was sooooo much. He just came and came and came, and I could feel every squirt. I couldn't even hold it all!"

"Wow!" her mom said. "Who was this stud?"

"MOM!!" Amanda scowled. "You know we agreed you wouldn't ask that!" They HAD made the agreement, as her mother conceded that she would probably treat a boy different if she knew he was doing her daughter.

"Ok, ok. Sorry." her mom replied. "So at least tell me about it! Just how big was he?"

"I don't know, really." Amanda said. "It was our first time together." Her eyes took on that glazed look again as she continued. "And he took me from behind. I wasn't expecting it, and he held me down and just rammed it into me!"

"AMANDA!!" Her mother cut in, "Did he force you? Were you raped?!?"

"No! NO!" Amanda quickly replied. "I mean, he did kinda force me, but I..." she trailed off, looking down with her face reddening before continuing, much quieter now, "I liked it. I wasn't planning the sex, but I was all hot and bothered anyway. If I hadn't been so wet already, there's no way he would have been able to get it into me. And in my mind I knew if I seriously objected he would stop immediately, so no, I wouldn't call it rape at all!" In truth she didn't know any such thing, but she didn't want her mom insisting on calling the authorities for a rape kit. She blushed again before adding, "Besides, I had a mind-numbing orgasm!"

"Alright." Her mom was calmer now. "As long as you're sure you were ok with it happening." Amanda nodded her agreement. "Yes. I was just surprised, was all. And then the way he held me and made me feel kinda helpless, like I was his and he was gonna have me no matter what..." she paused, almost breathlessly, "well, it was pretty exciting to be honest!"

Amanda's mom gave this some thought before replying. "What you experienced is called a 'rape fantasy'. It's a common fantasy scenario for a lot of women," she said. "Normally if it's actually carried out, it's with someone the woman really trusts and it's planned in advance. Usually there is even some sign that she can give to stop things, so she can live the fantasy, but at the same time know that she isn't in any real danger. My biggest concern here is how much did he do to keep you safe?"

"He was thinking of me," Amanda said. "I didn't know, but he had a condom that he was going to use, because he asked me if I was on birth control before we started. I didn't see the condom until afterward, but I realized he waited for my response. I was safe, Mom! I promise! I just don't know what to do now" she finished. "I feel like he's got this to hold over me now, and I really don't like that! You know how competitive I am. I want to be ahead!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.