Hidden Video - Cover

Hidden Video

Copyright© 2011 by De Von

Taking Amanda

Erotica Sex Story: Taking Amanda - Dad suspects something is going on while he is away at work, so he puts in some hidden cameras to find out. The resulting videos are pretty eye opening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size  

Taking Amanda (Evening up the score)

Following the afternoon tryst with Morgan, things had been kind of quiet. Cris hadn't had any more encounters with Morgan, at least not at home. In fact, rumor had it she had gone back to Bill, and Cris seemed to be happy just doing his own thing. Lots of girls were attracted to him, but he kept them at arm's length, preferring not to go down the girlfriend road right away.

The drama class chose to do a spring play that was considered rather risky, as it was about a young woman coping with the after-effects of rape, and it contained an explicit scene depicting the act. Cris came home and spoke to his parents after he was picked for the leading male role, which meant he would perform the rape scene as the attacker. He was concerned about his ability to portray the scene, even though it was to be done in a manner that kept both actors clothed. His dad explained to him that in order to be an actor, he would have to learn to do roles, even if he wasn't personally comfortable with them. Cris seemed ok after that, and went about learning his lines.

About a week later, he told his parents that the female role had been given to Amanda, a girl he had once pursued, who had since become somewhat promiscuous. She delighted in being only a tease to Cris, however. Amanda's assignment to the female lead role seemed to re-raise some of Cris's nervousness. The rape scene, he explained, was to be done using 'theater skins', which were leotards colored to match the wearer's skin tone. Both Cris and Amanda would have the skins under their clothing. The rape scene was to take place in a living room, and would have Cris grabbing Amanda from behind, jerking her pants down, pushing her over the end of a couch while dropping his pants, and raping her from behind. To the audience, the skins would make it look as if the players were actually nude, lending reality to the scene. However, Cris would still have to act forcefully to sell the scene.

Cris came to his dad with a question about the scene a few days after learning Amanda would have the role. "How do I deal with, the, uh, appearance, during the scene?" he asked. "What do you mean appearance?" his dad asked. "Well," Cris said, "It's kind of embarrassing, but I get hard when I think about doing the scene, especially with Amanda, and I don't want to be up on stage with a big bulge sticking out." At this he grinned, but his dad knew it was a serious question. "The best thing to minimize the appearance," he told Cris, "is when you put your skin on, to make sure your penis is upright, like it would be when you're hard, that way if you do get hard, it'll be held up against your body, not sticking out. Another thing that might help would be to practice the scene with Amanda outside the theater setting, so you could get a feel for it and know your response." "That would be great. Maybe she can come over and we can do it here?" His dad answered, "That would be fine. Just make sure we're here, to keep your rules and avoid any appearances of wrongdoing."

Amanda agreed to the practice session, and the appointed day came the next week. She was at the house when his parents got home, though Cris told them she had just arrived. She merely smiled and nodded. Amanda was a rather tall girl at 5'8. She wasn't skinny, just well filled out with large breasts. Her short blonde hair accentuated her features, making her extremely pleasant to look at. The practice session went well, though both Cris and Amanda seemed nervous. His dad explained to both of them, to Amanda's redness, that Cris needed to adjust himself prior to the scene to help avoid a serious gaff on stage, and then had him do so before starting the scene. Since they didn't have the skins, they did the role fully clothed and just simulated removing the jeans.

They had researched videos of rape scenes from several movies and watched them together, getting in character for the role. Cris had even worked on his actions for the role under his dad's watchful eye, using a large pillow to simulate Amanda, so he would be more familiar with the motions required of him.

They did several 'takes' before Cris got fully comfortable with the role, but at last he seemed to get comfortable. On the last take he really got into the role, pushing Amanda down over the end of their couch after almost yanking her pants off (if they hadn't been button-flies, they would have came down). He held one hand on her back while pretending to unzip his own pants and push them down, then moved close to her and put one hand between them, as if lining his cock up with her, and jerked his hips forward, slamming his body into hers and causing her to yelp as she was knocked forward by the force of his thrust. He then grabbed her hips and began hammering his hips into her, perfectly simulating the motion and appearance of the role. Anyone watching unaware would have thought he was actually fucking her hard. Amanda was now crying out each time he thrust forward, and Cris's dad was just about to stop him, but Cris saw him and shook his head. He then thrust forward, simulating holding himself inside her, grunting and roaring very realistically, just as if he were cumming deeply inside her. After a few moments, he pulled back, reached as if pulling up and fastening his pants, then looked down at her and recited his line, "Call me when you want some more, bitch!" and then turned and walked into the kitchen. His dad helped Amanda up off the couch. "Are you alright?" he asked her. She smiled and nodded, "I'm glad I got to experience how real it would be, even though it was kind of scary" she replied. "Wow, what a performance!" Cris's mom said. "You two had me convinced, and scared. You're going to thrill the audience!" Cris came back in and handed Amanda a peach. "See you at school tomorrow" he said. "Yeah, I really have to go," she said. All this took longer than I thought, and Mom's going to be missing me. I told her I would only be an hour or so." With that she hurried out the door.

It wasn't until the next afternoon that Cris's dad thought more about Amanda's parting statement. She was only at the house about 45 minutes for the practice, so being late getting home didn't make a lot of sense. He began to wonder if she had been there longer than advertised. The more he thought about it, the more suspicious he became, until he finally knocked off early and headed home to check the video from the day before.

Upon getting home and firing up the video, he found that Amanda had, indeed, arrived far earlier than he thought. She came inside and almost immediately she and Cris started bickering with each other. His dad knew Cris had tried to get into her pants before, and she had refused him, and then teased him about it, leading to considerable frustration for him. This seemed to surface early, and he was somewhat standoffish to her. Amanda's concern seemed to be that the practice session wouldn't be real enough, and she would be embarrassed doing it in front of Cris's parents.

"Well, why don't we just practice it now, before they get here?" Cris said. "That way, we can be real about it. We won't even have to simulate the clothing. I'll have fun yanking the pants off you." Amanda just stared at him for a moment. "You're serious, aren't you?" Cris just nodded. "Well," Amanda said timidly, "We can do it. I mean, practice the scene. You can't pull my panties down, though. You have to promise! 'Cause we can't actually do it, ya know? Have sex" She finished. "I know what you meant" Cris said. "Well, do you promise?" she asked.

"Whatever," Cris replied, "Let's do this. Let's walk thru it first. The scene will open with me behind you at the end of the couch, so come over here." He draped a towel over the arm of the couch as she put her handbag down and came over to stand in front of him. He put his hands on her shoulders and turned her around to face away from him. "Alright, I'm gonna grab your shoulders like this" Cris said as he put his hands on her from behind. "The key to the scene is you are afraid, and so you don't fight. I tell you to stand still and look forward, because you know I'll kill you if you disobey, and so you nod yes." He waited for her to actually nod before continuing. "Then I will reach in front of you and unbutton your pants, like this." He put his arms around her and just touched the buttons on her pants, but still she shivered at his touch. Moving his hands and hooking his fingers in her belt loops, he continued, "Then I'll reach to the side and pull them down." He gave a slight tug, then put one hand between her shoulder blades and gently pushed. "Then I'll push you forward over the couch, and hold you down while I move up behind you and drop my pants." With this he moved up and pressed his body against hers, pushing more until she bent over the couch. "It'll be more real if I reach between us, like I'm lining up on you," he said, and reached down. The way she jumped and said "Hey!" made his dad think he groped her during that reach, but Cris continued on. "Then I'll grab your hips and move like I'm screwing you, like this," he said, flexing his hips and bumping against her. "They'll have a clock on the side, and the scene is supposed to go for 2 and half minutes. You know you're gonna make me all hot and bothered, back here pretending to fuck you for a couple of minutes, don't you?" "Get serious!" she said, "and let's do it for real."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.