Seeing It Spurt

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My best friend, Taylor, and I were talking about boys and she told me what it looked like when her boyfriend shot his cum. I'd never seen a boy do it so she got him to show me. I learned lots more that day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

A lot of people write the story about the first time they had sex or the first threesome they ever had, you know, things like that. Well, this is about a first, too, but it was the first time I watched the semen shoot out of a boy's dick. Well, maybe not a life-changing event, but, for me, close to it at age fifteen.

It all started when I was over at a friend's house. Taylor was about six months older than me so while we were in the same grade she had already turned sixteen.

She also was ahead of me in one other important area, she had a steady boyfriend. So, I always listened closely when we talked about boys and sex and stuff, which was almost all the time. Well, it was all the time, really.

Anyway, we were talking about sex and she was telling me how they had slowly began kissing, then on to a little feeling around, like his hands on her boobs, then up under her shirt, then under her bra. From the first feel outside her shirt to a bare boob feel took about two weeks.

"What about him, what about touching his penis, his dick?" I asked eagerly.

"Oh, well, by the time he was sucking my boobs, that was about a month later, well, he was laying on the sofa, his head on my arm in my lap sucking. It was making me so hot, Gina, oh, just wait until a boy sucks your nipples, oh, man, I was so wet. Anyway, he was sucking, his eyes were closed, it felt so good, so hot, I just reached my hand over and put it right where his pants were all lumpy with his dick under there."

"What did ti feel like? Was it exciting?"

"Oh, girl, he opened his eyes, for sure, just as soon as I put my hand there."

"I bet he did. What did it feel like?"

"Well, it was this lump, a long lump and it was hard but also a little soft. And he sure did like me rubbing it, he started moaning as soon as I started."

"He must have really liked it, huh?"

"Did he ever. I had no idea how much but after a few minutes, he groaned and got tense all over and a couple of minutes later, I felt his pants were wet. I'd made him shoot in his pants. Can you believe it?"

"He shot in his pants?"

"Yeah, he laughed about it, thought it was funny."

"So that's as far as you've gone?" I asked.

"Um, no, the next time we were on the sofa like that, I had him take his pants down and I did it to his dick."

"A handjob?"

"Yeah, it was the first time I'd ever seen his dick, well, any boy's dick, really, oh, except for babysitting, you know, little boys."

"What did it look like?"

"Kind of pinkish-brown, long and with a neck on it then a top kind of rounded and, oh, it was really soft, just silky-smooth."

"The top part?"

"Yeah, and feeling along the length of it, it was really soft on the outside but with a hardness or a firmness inside it. It was so fun to play with, I just loved it. You've never played with a boy's dick, right?"

"No, but, god, it sounds so cool. He really liked it, huh?"

"I'll say, I jacked him up and down and you could just see in his face that it felt so good. I did it for quite a while and he finally asked me if I had some hand lotion to use. I guess I was making it sore."

"Sore, it hurt?"

"Yeah, not bad or anything but I got some lotion and used it and he really loved that, my hand slid right up and down on him. Then, then, he shot off. I just couldn't believe how it looked. His cum just shot out like a cannon."

"A cannon?"

"Well, no, um, more like ... well, well, you just have to see it to believe it, Gina. It is the wildest thing."

"Well, if I live long enough, maybe I'll see it happen but right now the chances are pretty slim," I joked.

"I can always ask my boyfriend."

"John, ask him what?"

"If he'd show you how his dick cums."

"Your boyfriend? You'd ask him to show me his dick when it cums? You're kidding."

"No, wanna see it? I'll bet I could get him to show you."

Well, there it was. It was her boyfriend, I mean, really, what did I have to lose?

"Um, sure, you really think he will?"

"If I know boys, he will. I really think almost any boy would show you but I know he'll keep his mouth shut and he does have a nice cock."

"What makes a nice cock? That seems like a strange description," I asked.

"Well, it's nice and long and straight, smooth, the top is nice and rounded, you can see the blood veins in it, along the length of it, it's really cool. I'm sure he'd let you see it up close, even play with it. I know he loves it when I do."

"And you really think he'd do it?" I asked naively not knowing boys like I do now.

"I know one way to find out, want me to call him?"

I nodded and she reached over and punched her phone.

"Hi, John, Gina and I were just talking about you.

"Oh, she's the cute little blond, short, ponytail most of the time. You've met her here before.

"Yeah, Gina, that's her. Well, we were talking and, you're gonna love this, she was asking me what it looked like when a guy cums, when he shoots his jizz."

"Yeah, she's never seen it really happen, she doesn't have a hot steady like I do. I mean, I get to see it all the time.

"Yes, she knows what we're talking about, she's right here. Oh, come on, John, she knows I jack you off all the time, that's why I'm calling you. I want you to show her how it looks when a boy cums.

"Yes, you heard right. She'll watch. Maybe even do it for you?"

I looked at her and she winked and went on, "Yeah, she's cute, I'll bet you'd like her jacking your dick. Okay, yeah, I'll tell her. Soon, babe."

"He's on his way."

"Omigod, he's really coming over? Like to show me his dick?"

"You wanted to see it. Oh, you're gonna love it, he's got a nice one."

"And you told him maybe I'd like to do it. Geez, Taylor, I never said that."

"Well, I just thought I'd throw that in to see whet he thought."

"And... ?"

"He liked the idea, especially after I told him you were cute."

"Oh, great. Well, I think I'll let you do it."

So, we talked a little more as I nervously awaited the star of the upcoming show to arrive.

The doorbell rang and Taylor ran down and a minute later was coming back into her bedroom with her boyfriend, John.

"You remember, Gina?" she asked him.

"Oh, sure, now I remember. She's right, you are cute."

Well, I was liking John already. But I was nervous and pretty uptight on top of it.

"Well, Gina's never seen a boy shoot his cum and, well, I guess she's never seen a boy's equipment, right Gina?" I nodded and she went on, "So, that where you come in. You'll get naked for me won't you, hon?" she teased her boyfriend.

He pulled off his teeshirt and unbuckled his belt, zipped down, then slipped off his shorts to stand there in a pair of white briefs that showed his boner bulging underneath.

"Looks like you've got a hard-on started," she quipped as he looked at me, then pulled his underpants to the floor.

Well, there it was. My first dick, alive and in person. Oh, sure, I'd seen pictures, even some porn on the computer, but this was the real thing. And, it was moving, it just kept moving.

"It jumps, god, look at it," I giggled, pointing to his twitching dick. It was long and curved upward some. I always thought they would be straight, like an arrow, but his bent up.

Not only that, it looked huge. I know now from Taylor that it was seven inches, she'd measured it once, and that is above average though not as enormous as I thought that day. It was big in my eyes, for sure.

He stood there as she reached over and took it in her hand to give it a little squeeze. Then she pulled her hand away, took mine and put it on top of it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.