Fiance Life at Hubbard
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2011 by Prince von Vlox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Julie is getting married. She also works at Hubbard & Assoc., which means she'll have plenty of experience to fall back on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Two days later Julie convened her team for the first time. Four women, and three women now reported to her. She'd had it spelled out that she still reported to Jasmine, and the latter would handle all of the personnel and payroll things. She would also be teaching the to Julie because Lead at Hubbard was considered a Supervisor-trainee position.

"I'm to help you do your job," Julie told them. "That means if you get a tricky call, get hold of me. I'll be on the phones, too, but they want me to deal with the problems, and teach you how to do that, too."

"But other than you, its Jasmine," Sarah said.

Julie nodded. "I'll be there every day. Jasmine has all sorts of other garbage she gets to do, and this frees her up to do it. Clear?"

The others nodded.

"Okay, lets get back on the phones. This is shaping up to one of those days where we'll need a break."

The others dutifully laughed, and went back to their desks. And it was a busy day; they averaged 40 calls an hour for the next two hours. Most were easy things, passwords needing to be reset, but there were just enough complicated questions to keep Julie hopping. Things kept happening, to the point where she just grabbed a cup of coffee and brought it back to her desk. She was really looking forward to lunch.

She had talked to David about everything, though she hadn't mentioned the 'goop'. She still felt a little guilty about staying, and he agreed, but only up to a point.

"I don't like having our income dependent upon one source," he said. "At least this way your resume will sparkle a bit and if worse comes to worse, you can go elsewhere better than I can."

"I hadn't thought of that. But you're okay with both of us, and what goes on?"

He nodded. "Let's stay with it for the time being. We'll see how things hake out in a year or so."

That was good advice no matter how it was sliced and parsed. She felt a lot better about things and returned to work with an easy conscience.

Now, as the calls began to taper off—most of them came from the company they'd taken on that had insisted upon a video-conference—she could feel the familiar stirrings. She'd taken to sitting on a towel, and wasn't surprised to find a wet spot. It was chemically induced, but that didn't seem so bad. The tensions and frustrations of the whole morning would be soon erased. There was nothing like a good climax to push all of those away.

His name was Julian, and he was blonde and beardless, looking almost asexual, until you saw his dick. Especially when it was up in the 'ready to use' position. They were on a blanket on the lawn next to the pool, and Julie licked its head a couple of times before guiding it to her core.

"God, you're tight," he muttered as he pressed forward.

"I'm fucking someone with a log," she replied. He was big, and long. For a moment she had doubts if she could take him, but he took his time and kept pulling back to collect more moisture from her channel. Eventually he pressed in far enough she felt his balls on her bottom.

From there it was the same old routine. He pounded it into her, stretching and opening her all of the way up. She rode up on him, trying to pull him deeper. He showered her with kisses, lifting her up that slope until she couldn't take it any more and exploded in a million pieces. He completed only moments later, slumping over her, drawing her into a warm snuggle. They lay there catching their breaths, and both feeling kind of silly.

"I think it'll sound like a cliché," Julie said, "but I needed that."

"It's been a crazy morning," he agreed. He gave her a few tentative thrusts, but his cock was softening to the point where there wasn't any friction. "I'd say let's go again, but I seem to be having a problem. You done took all the starch out of it, woman."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.