Fiance Life at Hubbard - Cover

Fiance Life at Hubbard

Copyright© 2011 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Julie is getting married. She also works at Hubbard & Assoc., which means she'll have plenty of experience to fall back on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"First we had to get me out of the dress," Julie told her friends on Tuesday. It was lunchtime at Hubbard, and she'd just come in, more for the paperwork and name change than anything else. After an hour of wrestling with the paperwork, someone had suggested going out for lunch so they could talk.

"I learned that wedding dresses are designed that way."

"It's the first step in the wedding night," Anna said. "He undresses you slowly—as if he could do it any other way without tearing things—and then, mostly naked you turn to him, and ... I think we can figure it out from there."

The others laughed. "I remember my wedding night as if it was yesterday," Kelsey said. "The zipper on my dress got stuck in the fabric and we couldn't get it off."

"What did you do?" several girls asked.

"The hotel had a maid service, and the maid got me out of that thing. It took a couple of hours because she didn't want to cut or tear anything. Of course by then I really didn't care."

"My aunt gave me a lecture about my wifely duties," Julie said. "Among other things, that meant going along with whatever my new husband wanted in bed."

"I got the same lecture," Jasmine said, "only it was from my grandmother. There are a lot of women out there who are missing out on the finer things in life."

"Holdovers from the Victorian Era," someone else said. "After all, only loose women enjoy sex."

"What does that say about all of us?" Kelsey asked. "So, have you two moved into your own place?"

Julie nodded. "We did that Sunday and yesterday. We'd both mostly packed, already. His stuff took just a couple of hours. Mine ... The hard part was that I had all sorts of things I did for my Dad that I had to talk to him about, shopping, bill-paying, and so on. It was good practice, but now he has to do it."

"Or the woman you said had moved in with him."

"Rachel. Yes."

"You don't sound thrilled."

Julie shrugged. "I'm not. But he's happy. I cheated, though. My brothers were home for my wedding, and we sat down and talked about it. Afterward I was told very specifically to concentrate on my new husband, let them deal with Dad's domestic situation."

"And will they?"

Julie nodded. "I trust them. I'm probably biased, another woman moving in to what you have, but they were right, I have my own life with David to get started. They'll probably just go along with whatever Dad wants, and that's not entirely bad."

"So, you're all moved in?"

"We'll be sorting things out all week. The first thing, the very first thing of course, was to set up the bedroom."

A couple of the girls laughed. "Did you two get any sleep Saturday night?"

"The sleep of the exhausted. I want to thank you all for not wearing him out."

"We didn't want you disappointed," Jasmine said. "We sent him to the other satellite office, more to remove him from temptation than anything else."

"And I appreciate it. We'll both be back tomorrow, though. I think I'm headed back to the satellite."

"And David's scheduled to be in the main offices," Kelsey said. "It'll be at least a week before you are moved back. They're trying to solve some staffing problems right now, and we need some experienced people in some key positions."

The rest of the lunch passed pleasantly enough. Julie returned to the paperwork. She pointedly stayed away from the Break Room, though she felt a growing urgency. When she got home she practically tackled David.

"You still have your pants on," he said as he pulled off her top.

"And so do you." She skinned out of her clothes, and then pulled him down on top of her. She hadn't felt this urgency the day before when it had been the two of them moving furniture around. Now, though, she needed it, and needed it now!

David responded, pausing only long enough to stick a pillow under her head. His cock was already hard, and he soon buried it in her.

"Much better," she breathed. She pulled him down for a kiss, and then wrapped her legs around him. "Don't go anywhere."

"I'm right where I want to be," he replied. "Where both of us want me to be." He chuckled. "What would your aunt say if she saw us?"

"It'd leave her speechless." He began moving, making her moan softly.

"I'm just a wild, naked woman," she said. "And I love this."

At that moment they heard a knock on the door. They both froze. After another knock this one more insistent, David got up. "It's your dad and Rachel."

"Urp!" Julie grabbed her clothes. David hastily began pulling his on while she ran into the bathroom. She didn't have time to get everything right, but at least she'd be covered. When she emerged, Rachel and her Dad were seated on the couch. David had tossed the pillow on a chair, and was making small talk.

"There you are," Rachel said. "We stopped by to see if you wanted to get some dinner."

You could have called, Julie thought. She looked at David, who shrugged. "Sure," Julie said. "Let me go change."

"You're fine the way you are," her Dad said.

She wasn't wearing her bra, and had crossed her arms over her chest to hide that. Now she smiled. "no-no, I insist. I'll be just a moment."

She didn't try to dress up, that would take too long. Instead she settled for a nice blouse—this time she made sure she had her bra on—and earrings and a touch of lipstick. After a quick check of her hair she decided she was ready. Shoes ... she forgot shoes. Those strappy sandals would have to do.

"What did you have in mind?" she asked when she finally emerged. "If its too fancy we'll both have to change." Rachel was in jeans and a top so she figured it would be casual dining.

"There's this French restaurant that's casual," Rachel said. "You father and I ate there last week and we thought we'd take you there."

Julie shrugged. "Sure."

"One of the gifts someone at work had given them was an air freshener. It made the place smell like the air at work, and she noticed Rachel was getting awfully physical with her father, a lot of touching, rubbing of their bodies, and so on. People at work joked that there was something in the air at Hubbard, and sometimes she wondered. Certainly she and David had made love a lot since the wedding, but they were newlyweds, and people sort of expected that. From the way Rachel was acting, there might be something to it.

Julie had Beef Bourguignon, and David had a lamb shank. She rested her hand on his leg, and from time to time squeezed it. Once, when everyone was distracted, she slid her hand up his leg, but didn't linger. What she felt there made her anticipate their getting home.

When they did get home she pulled down David's pants and started sucking him the moment the door was closed. She only broke contact with him long enough to get her own clothes off, and then she pushed him over, straddled him, and impaled herself on his hard length.

"This is what I've been thinking about all through dinner," she said. She began riding up and down. He pulled her over for a kiss, and then began sucking her nipples while she moved.

Her climax was short and abrupt, and she could feel herself getting wound up for another. This was going to be a great night.

Out of consideration for the women at Hubbard, they didn't make love the next morning. She didn't want David to expend most of his strength before getting to work. Of course that wouldn't apply in any other office in the city.

"I hope you've been getting lots of practice," Jasmine said when Julie got to work. It was a warm but cloudy day with the electric feeling of a thunderstorm in the distance.

"If you mean making love with my husband, yes."

"Jasmine smiled. "The guys aren't the only ones who have been looking forward to your return."

"You mean... ?"

Jasmine put Julie's hand on her breast. "This'll have to wait for break, but..."

"Yeah, work first."

She settled into her cubicle. The anticipation was sending electric prickles through her, and she was sure anyone who checked her pussy would discover she was already wet. There were several men she wanted to get closer to, and apparently, several women. She smiled and answered the first call.

It was a busy morning with calls just pouring in. It wasn't any one company, either, but a whole variety. That made her and the other reps have to constantly shift gears. She could feel the tension rising as she worked through call after call. She was so looking forward to her first break.

Finally the clock hit 10:00. She checked the area around the pool as she disconnected: it was raining lightly, just enough to be good for the grass. If she went out there her hair would get wet, but that would be about all.

There were several people in the break room, including Jasmine. The black girl followed Julie into the adjoining room where they both undressed. Then Jasmine pressed her body against Julie's, her milk chocolate colored skin a pleasant contrast to Julie's paleness. After the first few kisses they sank to the mattress.

A kiss, another kiss, and wandering hands began to seek out hips, tummies, and breasts. Julie gasped as Jasmine's lips fastened on her nipple. This was just the way she liked to be sucked. But then a woman would know, wouldn't she?

Very quickly they switched positions, and Julie went down on the other girl, licking her cleft, probing with her tongue, and finally seeking out Jasmine's pearl. She felt the darker girl shudder at the first contact, and then she moaned as Jasmine's tongue returned the touch.

She wanted more, she wanted a cock, but right now she'd settle for this. Certainly nobody ate you quite like another woman. They knew all of the secret, sensitive little places, and they treated a girl's pussy with reverence and care.

Julie felt the mattress shift slightly as two guys joined them. She saw a stiff cock probing at Jasmine's pussy. She gave the guy a kiss and a few licks, and then guided him in. She'd only see things this close a couple of times, and she was fascinated as the hard length slipped into the other girl. When he was all of the way in she sucked his balls and licked Jasmine's clit. The cock pulled back covered with Jasmine's wetness, and then thrust in, the girl's pussy lips clinging tightly to its intruder.

She felt a hand on her own bottom, and then the blunt head of a cock at her entrance. She caught her breath as a guy entered her. Jasmine had made her really sensitive down there, and she moaned as he slid in, stretching her open and filling her.

He began to thrust. Julie stuck out her tongue, rubbing over Jasmine's clit's foreskin in time with his pounding. Jasmine did the same, and for a few wild moments it was like they were all fucking each other, a foursome giving and receiving pleasure. She knew it was too good to last, and she caught her breath as her emotions peaked in her first climax.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.