Fiance Life at Hubbard - Cover

Fiance Life at Hubbard

Copyright© 2011 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Julie is getting married. She also works at Hubbard & Assoc., which means she'll have plenty of experience to fall back on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

She was in her wedding dress and walking on a tightrope. Her Dad was on a platform walking beside her. And everyone, everyone below her could look up her dress and see her underpants. But she'd fooled them. She wasn't wearing any. Her Aunt Peggy and her Dad had both stressed over and over that a girl never let anyone see her underpants, especially boys, but nothing was said about not wearing any. If she didn't have them on, they couldn't see them, right?

Julie awoke in a sweat. It was the morning of the day before the wedding, and she had a million things to do, including going to work. Oh, she was taking the afternoon off so she could do them, but still, time was short.

She showered slowly. She had left the bathroom window open a crack, and could hear the sounds of traffic, a dog barking, and so on. It sounded like a normal morning, normal for everyone but the bride-to-be. By this time on Sunday she and David would be married. They would be in a hotel, just the two of them, and if she was up at this hour it would only be to make love to David. Hopefully he would be 'up' too.

She giggled at that. They'd talked on the phone, and she knew there was some sort of bachelor party involved, mostly with people from work. Her girlfriends away from work had taken her out the night before, and they'd laughed, drank a little, and gossiped. Tonight some friends from work were taking her out. That would involve a lot more than a few casual drinks and idle talk. She had a good idea of what parties like this involved at Hubbard.

She didn't pay much attention to what she pulled out of the drawer to wear; it was all coming off anyway. But she had to go through the motions. She had to make the effort to dress nicely, for her Dad if no one else. She laughed as she contemplated her plain white cotton panties: drab, dull, and common, certainly nothing sexy about them. But underwear in her life had been practical, not sexy. And at Hubbard you didn't need sexy underwear.

The bus ride was kind of bumpy. The last of the thunderstorms had rolled out the night before, though there was a hint another one might be coming late in the afternoon. But for the next few hours the day was supposed to be warm and sunny. It was the perfect day for lounging around the pool.

She felt the rub of fabric against her skin as she walked into work. That ceased in moments as she stripped down. She carried her clothes to her cubicle, nodding pleasantly to a few people. There was already one couple 'hard' at it, and hard was the operative word judging by the way his cock looked as Suzette rode up and down on him. He was cooperating by thrusting up into her as she came down, and the sun glistened off the distended and wet flesh of his length.

"That looks awfully suggestive," Julie said, nodding at the two.

Kelsey smiled. "It gives me all sorts of wicked thoughts."

"There don't seem to be any men around, and the queue is at zero."

"What are you suggesting?"

"That we find something to do until we can get some hard cock involved."

Kelsey stood up and held out her hand. "Sounds like a plan."

Kelsey had the softest skin, and she shivered when Julie ran her hand down the woman's side, almost touching her. Her breasts were pale and topped with a strawberry colored nipple that tightened up with just the first brush of Julie's lips.

Kelsey wasn't shy about holding back, either. When it was her turn she spent what seemed like forever just kissing Julie's feet and ankles, and slowly, sloooowwwlllyyy nibbling her way up her legs. Julie was practically squirming from impatience when Kelsey finally got to the top of her thighs. She jerked from the sudden sensation, and sighed happily, when Kelsey's tongue darted into her cleft.

"You're very wet," Kelsey murmured. She rested her chin on Julie's mound, her mouth smeared with Julie's wetness. "I like that."

"Turn around. I want to share."

"Maybe."

Kelsey resumed her kissing and licking. Julie grasped her breasts, squeezing as she felt the first touch at her entrance. Guys had tongue-fucked her before, but only Anna had devoted any time to it from all of the other girls she'd had sex with. Kelsey, she decided, had done this a lot and knew just how far in to go.

She hadn't expected to come so quickly, but after Kelsey slid her tongue in, a slow, sensuous, long slide, and then wiggled it, her body reacted automatically. It clamped down hard on that clever oral digit, her emotions peaked, and she spent.

When she recovered, it took a while because that climax had been stronger than a lot of recent ones, she squirmed out from under, flipped Kelsey over, and began kissing and tonguing the girl's tummy, slowly working her way down. Kelsey sighed and made wordless noises the closer Julie got to her button. She got the hint, and went everywhere but that point, using her fingers to press the foreskin back, but not touching the clitoris itself.

Kelsey arched up into her, demanding that last touch. Julie slid a finger into Kelsey's sopping wet interior, then a second, moving them ever so slightly, just enough to rub the sensitive nerves down there. And then, finally, she touched just the tip of Kelsey's clit.

The girl gave a cry. The muscles in her channel quivered, and then clamped repeatedly on Julie's fingers while she flooded the place with her wetness.

Julie had been kneeling between Kelsey's legs. She felt a hand on her bottom. She looked back over her shoulder. She sort of recognized him, he worked with the servers, but all she could really see was his hard cock next to her hip.

"Put it in," she told him, and then returned to Kelsey, wanting to give the girl a second climax.

The guy took his time sliding in. His cock felt like a baseball bat, or maybe bigger as it stretched her open. For a moment she buried herself between Kelsey's thighs, too overwhelmed to do much. A heated iron bar. He had a red-hot iron bar for a cock, and he was opening her all the way up.

He finally got it all of the way in—Julie could feel his balls bumping her belly—and then he started thrusting. After a second she had the clever idea to transfer some of that motion to Kelsey's clit. He would thrust forward, she would move from the impact, and scrape her tongue over Kelsey's clit.

Kelsey grabbed Julie's head and held on. She kept making sounds deep in her throat. Her breasts wobbled back and forth from the motion. For a bit Julie felt like the filling in a sandwich, a sex sandwich, and that her tongue and fingers were just an extension of the guy's cock. She had this fevered notion that she was his cock, and was permanently attached to him.

It was too good to last. Kelsey was working on climax number three, or was it four, arching her back, one hand on Julie's head, the other squeezing her breast. Julie was well on the way to her second or third—they were nearly continuous so she couldn't tell—and the guy was speeding up as his own release approached.

Kelsey made a choked sound and rolled away, her hand covering her pussy. That set Julie off, a deep climax that seemed to well up from her middle and sent her soaring in a wave of white heat. Somewhere in there she felt a feathery touch after touch deep inside her and the noise of the guy groaning as his own moment took him.

They all collapsed on the cot. All three of us came at the same time, Julie thought. She'd had mutual climaxes with guys, and with girls, but not both at the same time. This was beyond words.

The guy stirred and slid off the cot. Julie slid up to Kelsey, and the two lay there, arms around each other, trading soft kisses. Neither had the energy to move, and so they just held on, warm body pressed against warm body.

Eventually they came down, slowly regaining their control. Kelsey smiled, and touched Julie on the cheek. "We'll have to try this again some time."

"Some time?" Julie asked. "How about real soon."

Kelsey laughed. "I'm willing." She sighed and stretched. "Right now, though, I think I need a drink of water or something."

They got up and headed for the refrigerator in the break room, hands touching, but not quite holding. Julie felt as if she was glowing. She needed a shower, or a wade in the pool, and said as much to Kelsey.

"I think the pool would be best for right now," Kelsey said.

The water was warm, and they both submerged up to their necks. That should be enough to clean up the sweat and any other leftovers from their passion. Julie did cop a quick feel of Kelsey's breasts before getting out, and felt a stirring of excitement. She ruthlessly pushed it down. There'd be plenty of time to explore each other in the future.

She was in a much better frame of mind when she began handling calls, and one of the customers commented on it.

"Oh, I'm getting married tomorrow," Julie confessed, "and I'm kind of excited about it."

"Well congratulations!" the woman on the other end said. "You sound happy."

"It's all I can do to keep my mind on work."

"I hope you're taking the time to get ready, you're not going just from work."

"I have all sorts of things to do," Julie said, "and I'm taking the afternoon off to get them done."

"Well good for you, and good luck."

An hour later, as it was getting close to lunch—Rachel was picking her up right after lunch—she heard a knock on the metal post that framed the door to her cube. There were three people there, two guys and a girl.

"Yes?"

"Log off," the girl said. It was Jasmine, a black girl who was one of the supervisors. "I know you said you didn't want a wedding shower, but we wanted to give you a proper going-away party, Hubbard style, and thank you for helping out this week."

Julie eyed the men's cocks. They weren't quite handing straight down, and they looked fuller than normal. She licked her lips in anticipation, and smiled.

"Give me a moment." She logged off after sending the 'Out Of Office' notice, then followed the trio to the courtyard.

The next hour was a blur. Jasmine kept the guys up, and Julie lost track of how many times she came. It was just one hard cock after another, plunging into her, transporting her up that slope to her peak, and then giving way to another that did the same thing. Other guys joined in, as did other girls, and for a little while the grass around the pool was covered with writhing bodies, bouncing boobs, swaying hair, rising and falling butts, and the gasps and moans of a crowd of people having fun.

Julie finally pulled herself away. Rachel was supposed to pick her up at 1:00. It was 12:30 now, which barely gave her enough time to shower and dress. She took a deep, settling breath. It was time to get a move on.

She had just started the shower when Ed knocked on the door. He was smiling, and, she noticed, his cock was hard. He was black, and she'd spent more than a few breaks with him. There was something about the contrast between their skin and hair that turned her on.

"Can I wash your back?"

She eyed his cock. "I'm sure you have other things in mind."

"Well, yeah."

"I'm under a time crunch."

"I think we can make this quick." He grinned. "I'll try."

She opened the door. He did wash her back, and ran his hands over the rest of her curves, Finally, though, he pushed her against the wall, spreading her legs a bit. His cock felt larger than it was as he probed her entrance. Finally, with his hands on her hips, he thrust up.

"God," she breathed. Ed had a way of making his cock feel bigger than it was. There were guys who were longer and thicker, but somehow he made them all seem small.

"That feels like a log down there."

"And it's going to feel even bigger."

He pushed forward again. She was wet enough from the mens' leavings and her own excitement that he slid home. She threw her head back, making a strangling noise deep inside.

Ed began thrusting, starting with short jabs, but soon moving to long, powerful strokes. He held her against his warm chest, his hands sliding up to cup her breasts. His breath, hot against her neck and shoulders, was in time with his thrusts. She was trapped between him and the wall of the shower, and felt totally taken.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.