Pet Teacher
Chapter 1: Becoming a Teen Student's Submissive

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Becoming a Teen Student's Submissive - A sly female student slowly seduces her sexy married female teacher.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Leg Fetish   Teacher/Student  

I have taught for over 13 years. I have had many boys check me out; some flirt with me and some definitely get a wicked erection peering surreptitiously at my stocking-covered legs. Now don't think I am all self-centered and vain; I am not, I accept I am a solid seven. That said, my greatest sexual asset is my legs, which are a perfect 10.

I teach grade 12 English and started second semester with the class, if not from Hell, then from its suburbs. I had 30 students, most of whom were not what you would call English students, or indeed students at all. They had a surplus of attitude and a serious hate on for school. So after four days of getting nowhere, I decided to try a simple concept, let them help decide what we should learn. Curriculum is irrelevant with such a group, so I reckoned I would just try to improve some simple skills. But to do that, I would have to get them to think it was their idea. Therefore, at the beginning of class on Friday, the last class of the day, I asked them a simple question, "What would you like to do in this class?"

I waited for a few minutes and then took in the responses from the 19 of 28 physically present, who had decided to honour me with their presence on a Friday afternoon. I rewarded their presence by showing a Simpsons episode. As the episode played, I read the comments from the class. The first one said, 'Nothing, ' as did the second. The third suggested 'watching movies' while the fourth actually suggested we read the whole Twilight series. The fifth said, 'nothing', while the sixth responded, "Isn't that yer job." I was getting frustrated, but not surprised, as I read through these negative responses. Finally, the seventh response approached decency: it said, 'Learn more about social issues', while the eighth suggested we 'Only read--don't answer no stupid questions, ' which I thought was a good idea. I began to have a glimmer of hope as I read the last two and the following few. Suggestions included: 'Being allowed to write their own stories, instead of poetry reading rap lyrics, research interesting people like Justin Bieber, and more of thye same. And then it happened...

I read a sentence so absurd and obscene that gasped, loud enough to be heard.

I stared at the sentence for almost three minutes, oblivious to the Simpsonian buffoonery going on around me

I rubbed my eyes, but the words were still definitely there.

I looked up at my class, wondering who wrote such a sentence.

I instantly knew the answer.

Julie Wilkinson. She was looking right at me, the only one not watching the Simpsons episode. As we made eye contact, a devious smile, spread across her cute face. Julie was a rather quiet student, who clearly resented school and most teachers. She was polite to me, I think because I attempted to get to know her and the others, instead of judging based on past marks and reputation, which could hardly have been worse. Was she a genius, no; was she as stupid as other teachers told me she was, no. She was just a girl who had not had the caring support she needed. I thought she was one I could rely on to get this class going, one I could maybe save from living her life as a waitress at Denny's. Yet, that all changed with one sentence.

Her answer to my simple question what she wanted to do in this class: 'Have you between my legs begging to eat my pussy, my pet teacher.'

I looked away and back to the paper. I couldn't explain it, but my panties were getting wet. I would be lying if I said I never thought about a student. I often went to bed employing one of my toys, or just using my fingers, fantasizing about being seduced by a cute student. All these fantasies usually involved being blackmailed to submit or being forced to please. The real me would never do such a thing, but the fantasy me got dominated on a regular basis. Just the night before this incident, as my husband, a great man, who is an incredible lover, and a caring husband and father, fucked me; I came not thinking of him, but rather of being dominated by a group of cheerleaders. Although I knew what she did was incredibly wrong and inappropriate, a part of me also got damp as I momentarily dreamed that her forward suggestion had become a reality.

The bell saved me, or so I thought. As soon as the bell rang, the class emptied quicker than a keg at a college frat party, except Julie. She sat at her desk, her legs spread apart, her thigh high stockings, easily viewable; although the top of her desk prevented me from seeing her treasure. She then stood up and walked to my desk. I nervously watched her walk towards me. She looked at me and said, "Mrs. Walker, what is your Yahoo name?"

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"It is a simple question," she said with a tone that implied I was stupid. The same tone, I was sure, that many teachers had given her.

"It's private," I answered.

She smiled at me slightly as she said, again using a condescending tone, "I didn't ask for your opinion, I asked for you're Yahoo name."

I looked at her, stunned.

"Now, Mrs. Walker," she demanded.

I have no idea why, but I answered in a guarded whisper, "nylon_lover69."

"Are you serious?" she said with a smirk.

"Yes," I said, slightly embarrassed.

"This is going to be easier than I thought," she said, as she began to leave. "By the way, Mrs. Walker," her condescending tone back, "I expect you online tonight at 9 p.m."

I looked at her, bewildered, but said nothing as I watched my student leave. After she was gone, my pussy was on fire and I rubbed myself to an incredibly quick orgasm, right at my desk. As soon as my orgasm hit me, I immediately felt fine. I recovered my senses, and decided that I would ignore Julie's rather obnoxious command. I went from turned on to pissed off, in the matter of an orgasm. As soon as I started thinking clearly with my head and not my pussy, I was furious. How dare she challenge me like that?

Yet...

Five hours later, as I thought more about it, I realized she never forced me in any way and she sure as hell didn't make me masturbate after she left. As I considered this, I put my kids to bed and watched my husband leave to play his usual Friday late night hockey game. I looked at the clock ... it was twenty to nine.

I'd like to think I went onto Yahoo to just check my e-mail and so forth, but as nine rolled around, I kept checking for requests for adds. At five after nine, I thought to myself, 'this is silly' and was about to log off. But I didn't. For the second time today, I was thinking with my hormones and not my mind. I waited and waited.

At ten after nine, as I was wavering for a second time to log off, when a new friend request popped up. The name was 'Teen Mistress', I obediently, and with an odd eagerness, added her at once.

I waited, desperately waiting for her to type something.

ANYTHING!!!

I had the anticipation of a teen girl waiting to be asked out.

Finally...

TeenMistress: Hi, teach.

Nylon_lover69: Hi Julie.

TeenMistress: How r u?

Nylon_lover69: Good, u?

TeenMistress: All right. Just getting ready to go out to a party.

Nylon_lover69: Ok.

TeenMistress: I just wanted to see if you would obey my command ... and you did.

Nylon_lover69: No, I didn't.

TeenMistress: Why r u online?

Nylon_lover69: I am often online at night.

TeenMistress: If you say so, Mrs. Walker.

Nylon_lover69: Why did you write that?

TeenMistress: Write what?

Nylon_lover69: That you wanted me between your legs?

TeenMistress: Because I do.

Nylon_lover69: Seriously?

TeenMistress: I never lie. EVER.

Nylon_lover69: OK.

TeenMistress: So, be honest, did my answer turn u on?

Nylon_lover69: I can't answer that.

TeenMistress: Why not?

Nylon_lover69: I'm you're teacher.

TeenMistress: So?

Nylon_lover69: I have legal responsibilities.

TeenMistress: Ok, if u were not my teacher?

Nylon_lover69: I plead the 5th.

TeenMistress: I'll take that as a yes. Anyways, I got to go. See u on Monday my pet teacher.

Before I even had a chance to respond, she logged out. I sat back and attempted to process what had just occurred. I was flabbergasted; stunned; horny. I leaned back on my chair and masturbated myself to an orgasm as I fantasized about Julie dominating me. As soon as I came to another explosive orgasm, my senses returned again and I was ashamed. I had to find a way to control these desires, but I wasn't sure I could.

MONDAY After a routine weekend, Friday seemed a lifetime away, and I'd almost convinced myself that it had never happened. I continued to live in this state of denial throughout the day, until the last period of the day.

Perhaps I should also explain here that I have had relations with many women in my life. College was a very fun time and I had a couple of friends with whom I still played occasionally. I was quite submissive by nature, to both my husband and my female lovers. I had a hard time saying no to any command, However, I have always kept my personal life and my work life completely separate. With Julie, the temptation was there to combine the two.

I knew I was in trouble when she walked in my class dressed in a plaid skirt and knee high socks. The smile on her face spoke volumes. I had seen that smile before, on women who had used me as their personal plaything. My pussy began to get damp as my mind desperately tried to control the potentially dangerous situation.

She sat at the very front of class, as she had every day since the semester started, and continually stared at me as I attempted a lesson on lyrics as poetry. I played a few YouTube clips of music lyrics, followed by a rather productive conversation about how today's music speaks for the current youth generation. The whole time, I felt a pair of eyes watching my every move. Each time I glanced at Julie, I got the same response; the same smile that told me she had plans for me. My face was flushed, and when the bell rang I braced myself for the inevitable assault.

But much to my surprise, she got up and left class, without a word. As I sat down at my desk, I began to wonder what was going on. Was she simply playing mind games with me? As I got up to leave, I pondered which was greater: my relief or my disappointment?

That night, just before bed I logged on to my computer and saw two e-mails.

From: BrittDomme To: Jasmine Walker Read this

[Read this story].
Julie

I clicked on the link and read a sexually overpowering story about a student who dominated her teacher. I played with myself to an orgasm as I read about the complete submission of this teacher. I bookmarked it for future reading and clicked on the other e-mail.

From: BrittDomme To: Jasmine Walker My Pet Teacher

Consider the following questions... 1. Were you disappointed when I did not come onto you today? 2. Did you get wet when you first saw me? 3. Did you read the story I requested you to? 4. If you read the story I suggested, which I am assuming you did, did you cum thinking about the fantasy? 5. Are u wet reading this now?

If the answer is yes to these questions, then you must understand it is futile to resist me. You want me. You want to please me. You won't be complete until you do.

A simple task for tomorrow ... wear stockings and not pantyhose.

Julie

I finished reading the second e-mail, my hand on my pussy, and rubbed myself to a second orgasm. I then logged out, cursed my weakness, and went and marked small assignments from one of my other classes, trying not to think about Julie.

TUESDAY I don't know why I obeyed. I always wear skirts or dresses to work. I usually wear pantyhose, although I own quite a few pairs of stockings, as my husband liked easy access to my pussy. I put on a black garter, the matching black stockings, a long black skirt, and a red blouse. The day flew by, as they always do, and soon it was the last class of the day.

Julie came dressed in a ridiculously short sundress that clearly displayed she was wearing thigh high stockings. Like yesterday, her eyes bore into me throughout the class, as I discussed what makes a poem. I read a few simplistic ones and finally had the class write their own poems. I walked around the room, trying to assist and keep them on task. When I finally got to Julie, she asked me to read her poem. I nervously took it and read her poem.

I ALWAYS get what I want And what I want is my own pet teacher A pretty pet to please me A sexy pet to please me Complete obedience A pet on all fours A pet ALWAYS willing to do more For her Master My pet teacher is ready to submit Even if she ... hasn't accepted it yet...

I finished the last line and handed her back the paper. She smiled at me and asked, "Like the poem, Mrs. Walker?"

"It has a very clear message and tone," I answered, avoiding eye contact.

"Yes, that it does," she almost purred.

I walked away before anything else could happen. I helped a couple of other students, my even as my pussy juices tried to break through my thin panties. The bell rang, and this time Julie did not leave.

She waited until the whole class had dispersed. She walked up to me and said, "Mrs. Walker, that skirt is way too long for me to know that you obeyed my request." She was inches from me as she asked, "Did you?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Why?" she asked.

"I don't know," I answered.

"I do," she said, knowingly, "You desperately want to be my pet teacher, don't you?"

"No," I said, unconvincingly.

"Really," she said, a tone of disbelief in her voice. Moving too fast for me to stop her, she lifted up my skirt and touched my extremely wet panties. Just as quickly, she removed her hand. "Why are your panties so wet, Mrs. Walker?"

I said nothing.

"I think," she teased, "they are wet from you thinking of being my pet teacher. Am I right?"

"No," I said, weakly.

"Really?" she asked. "You can honestly say you have not fantasized being between my legs, licking my young ripe pussy. Did you know I turned 18 just two weeks ago?"

I tried to keep control of the situation. I almost begged, "Please Julie, this has got to stop."

She shrugged and replied, "OK, whatever you say, Mrs. Walker." Abruptly, she then turned and walked out of my class.

I sat back on my chair, my pussy juices leaking out a bit. I again tried to figure out what the hell had just occurred.

I headed home, horny as hell. Before I realized what I was doing, I had grabbed my favourite vibrator and fucked myself silly. I was still cumming when I heard the kids get home.

Quickly composing myself, I switched to my role as the picture perfect mother I was. Soon supper was on the table, like it always was.

Tuesday is games night, so the four of us played wii for a couple hours. After reading the children their bedtime stories, I told my husband I had some school work needing attention and would be up for a couple of hours. He went up the bedroom to watch some TV. I went to my office and turned on my computer. As soon as I logged in, I noticed there were offline messages from Julie.

TeenMistress: U there, my pet teacher?

TeenMistress: No?

TeenMistress: U avoiding me my pet?

I looked at the time; the last one was twenty minutes ago. I hesitated, only briefly, before responding.

Nylon_lover69: Hi Julie.

As I waited for a response, hoping she was online but just invisible, I checked my e-mail. There was one from her. It had three pictures of older women on their knees pleasing younger girls. The message read: Don't you wish that was u???

A few minutes ticked by without any response. Just as I was about to log out, she finally responded.

TeenMistress: Sorry, my pet, was talking to another sub.

Nylon_lover69: Another sub???

TeenMistress: Yes, a girl at our school, that regularly eats from my cunt, who you teach in your advanced placement English class.

Nylon_lover69: It can't be.

I quickly tried to think who in my advanced class it could be. None of them seemed likely candidates. They are all hard working, seemingly innocent, sweet girls.

TeenMistress: Oh it can ... and it does. Actually to be completely honest, she ate my pussy today after school. I was horny from u obeying my command and knowing I would have u soon. So I texted her and she quickly met me in the girls locker room.

Nylon_lover69: I can't believe it.

TeenMistress: Oh ... believe it. Don't u wonder who it is? Why would I lie?

Nylon_lover69:I just can't fathom someone in my Advanced class being a lesbian.

TeenMistress: Oh, she is not. She likes cock too. But she is also a very good pussy eater.

My brain could not get my head wrapped around this new information.

TeenMistress: By the way, her average is above 90%. Anyways, I will tell her to wear no shoes in your class tomorrow. Of course, she, like all my sub sluts, will be wearing thigh high stockings.

I still didn't answer; I was frozen in a state of shock.

TeenMistress: U there. Answer me now.

Nylon_lover69: Yes.

TeenMistress: Tomorrow I expect a shorter skirt and thigh high stockings.

Nylon_lover69: But I can't dress like a slut at school.

TeenMistress: I didn't say u should. But I should be able to notice the tops of your stockins if u are at a certain angle. Plus I want easier access to my pet teacher. That skirt today was very inconvenient.

Nylon_lover69: Julie, this has to stop.

TeenMistress: What does?

Nylon_lover69: This.

TeenMistress: This what?

Nylon_lover69: This seduction of me. I am your teacher.

TeenMistress: Yes ... my pet teacher.

TeenMistress: I will make this easy for u. I want u; I want u as my submissive teacher who ALWAYS obeys. U want it too ... I know u do; but u will decide. If u are dressed as instructed, and no panties by the way, I will know u are ready to submit to me. If u r dressed in ur usual teacher attire I will know u are not interested. Now go fuck yourself with one of ur toys as u imagine submitting completely to me. NOW!!!

As soon as she sent the last message, she logged out, not giving me a chance to respond.

I sat there, still trying to process all that had just transpired. Who could possible be Julie's slave? Was I soon to join her?

My pussy was leaking juice, and I was desperate to cum, but I had no toy in reach, being in my office. I quickly went to the kitchen, grabbed a cucumber, and returned to my office. I instantly inserted the lengthy green vegetable inside my wet pussy. I pumped it in and out furiously, desperate to get off. The orgasm came quickly and shuddered through me like an earthquake; the trembles lasting long after the initial quake. After I recovered, I tossed the cucumber away and went to bed, determined that I would not submit ... but ... doubt lingered in my subconscious.

WEDNESDAY I was still determined to reject Julie's advances today, but I did obey her clothing request as I wore black thigh highs and a red skirt. It was not really short, but if I bent a certain way, one could see the top of my thigh high stockings.

My last class before lunch was my Advanced English class; I sat at my desk with trepidation as I looked obsessively down at the feet of my incoming students. Cassandra walked in wearing boots, while Mary and Tammy wore those hideous Uggs. Tamara, Candace and Erin came in wearing runners. Ashton was wearing a dress, but also heels. Now it was down to Karen, Beth and Heather.

My guess as to who would enter barefoot was Karen. She was an outgoing girl and oftentimes dressed rather sexy. I supposed it could also be Heather. Rumours ran rampant about her, though she seemed to me too outspoken to be the submissive type. No way would I guess Beth. Much too quiet, much too nerdy, always in pigtails. Trying to picture her and Julie together was almost laughable.

But just as I considered this, in came Beth, in a blue sundress and beige stockings. And ... shoeless! I double and triple-checked, but it was Beth.

When I looked up at her, she quickly looked down as she sat down in her regular front row seat. Heather came in a few seconds later wearing cowboy boots and Karen quickly followed. She too was wearing boots. I sat at my desk and tried to make a connection between quiet, shy, reserved Beth and outspoken, trouble-making Julie. No matter how much I continued to try and make a connection, none came.

I taught my class, greatly distracted, as I kept looking down at Beth's stocking covered toes. Visions of her between my legs would not go away. When the bell rang, the class dispersed, including Beth. I went back to my desk, still stunned and horny.

Just as I was about to go for lunch, Julie came back in with Beth. Beth's head remained down as she followed Julie, who was dressed in a leopard skirt, with non-matching black stockings, a black t-shirt and, absurdly, running shoes. Julie asked me, "So did you guess Beth, Mrs. Walker?"

"No," I responded, honestly.

"Beth has been my personal sex toy for about two months now, haven't you Beth?"

"Yes," she responded in an almost inaudible whisper of shame.

Julie asked, her tone getting firmer, "Are you embarrassed because of me, my little pet?"

Beth looked up for the first time, with a clear look of fear on her face. She meekly replied, "No, no, no, it's just I didn't want Mrs. Walker to know."

"Oh," Julie said, surprisingly softly. She continued, "Beth, would you like to please Mrs. Walker?"

"Yes," she said, still not looking at me, her voice still barely audible.

"Mrs. Walker, would you like my pet here, to crawl under your desk and eat your pussy right here, right now?"

The question shocked me, my naked pussy damp and slightly leaking under my desk. I tried to sound confident and teacher-like as I said, "This is not the place."

But Julie interrupted, "That is not the question I asked. It is a rather simple yes or no answer, I don't need the commentary."

She paused, as my face went flush.

She spoke to me the way I might to a four year old, "So I will ask you again a very simple question and I want a very simple yes or no answer. Do you or don't you want pretty little Beth here, your straight A student, to crawl under your desk and eat your pussy? Your very wet pussy too, I am guessing."

The thought of both submitting to Julie, and of cute Beth pleasing me, overwhelmed any logical answer I should have given. I, just like Beth, meekly whispered, "Yes."

"I see," she said, "Well," she began, looking back at the open classroom door, "Beth, you better get under there quick."

Beth didn't hesitate a second as she moved around to my side and fell to her knees. Without even consciously doing it, I rolled my chair back a bit to allow Beth to be completely hiddenunder my wooden desk. I then rolled it forward again. I opened my legs as wide as possible and soon felt Beth's head between my legs. I gasped the second Beth's tongue touched my already desperate pussy.

Julie smiled a triumphant 'I knew it' smile as she said, "So Mrs. Walker, are you ready to be my pet?"

I gave another moan as Beth's tongue roamed up and down my pussy lips, teasing me. "I don't know," I said, weakly.

Julie said, "You know I should explain. I am not a dominant Mistress. I don't force girls to submit to me. I have a gift of being able to tell which women are in desperate need of my expertise."

"Your expertise?" I repeated mindlessly and moaned again.

"Yes, I take women who desperately need to be assisted in their search for sexual bliss and I get them there. Take our young Beth for instance. Her parents' extremely high expectations, have led her to have no real friends. It so stressed her that she became suicidal. While tutoring me one day of tutoring me so I could pass my Chemistry class, I knew she desperately needed my help. She is inherently submissive and with some guidance from me, found a perfect balance between her parent's expectations and her stress release."

I looked at Julie, stunned, as Beth's tongue began to concentrate on my swollen clit. Just then, Mrs. White, a good friend and colleague of mine, walked in the room. She asked, "What are you doing for lunch?"

I had to suppress a moan as I attempted to sound normal, "Oh, I have to stay for lunch and help Julie."

Mrs. White gave a peculiar look, before she said, "OK, well another time." She paused briefly, before she walked out.

As soon as she did, Julie said, "That was close. Do you think she knew you had a student under your desk munching on your snatch?"

My face, already red with a mixture of humiliation and pleasure, let out a louder than I meant to moan as I gasped, "God, I hope not."

Julie added, "Now cum for me, my pet teacher."

I closed my eyes and focused on Beth's tongue, a tongue so tender and gentle. Desperate to cum, I reached under the desk and pushed her face deeper into my ocean of juice. Beth, understanding my unspoken demand, changed her approach immediately. She began licking me faster. Then she slid a finger inside me. As soon as she did that, my orgasm began to build. In less than a minute of Beth's intense focus the combination of her clit-licking and finger-fucking caused an orgasm so intense that my juices flooded out, all over my young student's face. Not screaming as I usually do was incredibly difficult. Instead I let out a sound I could not even begin to describe.

It did make Julie laugh out loud as she chuckled, "My pet teacher, you are a screamer, I see."

"Yes," I panted softly.

Julie then looked back at the door and said, "Beth, come back to me, my sweet."

I instantly rolled back my chair and watched this cute, sweet, girl, her face glistening with my juice, crawl out from under my desk. The scene was so dirty, yet so hot, my just pleased pussy began to get excited again.

"Thank Mrs. Walker for lunch," Julie said to Beth, as casually as if I had actually taken her out for lunch.

Beth looked at me, my juice shining on her mouth and cheeks, and whispered, "Thank you, Mrs. Walker, for lunch. It was very delicious." She then gave me a smile I had never seen before from her, just slightly naughty, and added, much to my surprise, "I hope we can do lunch again."

Julie smiled and said, "Beth, how forward of you. You may go."

"Ok," she said, with a tone that seemed disappointed, and left without another word.

Julie watched Beth leave and said, "They grow up so fast, don't they?|

It seemed like a rhetorical question, so I did not respond.

Julie looked back at me and said, in an oddly cheery tone, "Well my pet teacher, see you in class." I watched her leave class as I sat in my chair, my legs still apart and my juices leaking down my leg. I sat there a minute to calm down and then composed myself and went to the bathroom to clean myself up.

Two hours later, I was trying to teach Julie's class again. I was paranoid through the whole period, afraid that Julie might do something during class. Luckily, she did not. When class ended, she waited till everyone had left. Still at her desk, she asked, "So my pet, are you ready to submit?"

Already knowing my desire to do just that, I tried to delay the inevitability of it. Hesitantly, I replied, "Julie, I am your teacher."

Gritting her teeth, she answered sarcastically and somewhat loudly, "I know that you're my teacher, I am here every day, for Christ's sake."More calmly, she went on," But the question is very simple. I don't want to force you, or blackmail you," she paused for a second, letting the words sink in, before she continued, "As I could, since you just allowed a student to eat your pussy in your classroom at lunch. But blackmail is not my style." Again she smiled, now standing up and walking to the door. She closed it and turned the lock. She then walked back over and explained, "But you must want to submit to me; you must need me to fulfill your longing to be controlled; you must submit willingly. That is how I want it and, if you think about it, how you want it too."

She was now at my desk, which thankfully, no one could see from the door's small window. She looked at me patiently, waiting for an affirmative answer she was clearly confident she was about to get.

I asked, nervously, "What does this submission entail?"

She gave just a small smile as she explained, "You will become my pet. You will dress as I tell you and you will obey every command of mine. Essentially, I own you, like I would a puppy dog." She then put her hand through my hair tenderly.

"But what about my husband, my kids and my job?" I asked worriedly.

"Oh, my pet," she said, as if the question was silly, "I would never do anything to harm your marriage or your job. I would just open you up sexually; make all your dark, dirty fantasies come true."

Hearing all the assurances she just gave me, my decision now came quickly and confidently. I looked into her eyes, sincerely committed, "Yes, I want to submit to you."

Julie smiled, leaned in, and kissed me gently. I kissed her back. Almost instantly all my stress washed away from me. When Julie broke the kiss, I was disappointed. She said, "On your knees, my pet."

I got off my chair and onto my knees.

"Good girl," she said, again like she was training a new puppy. "You will be a good pet, won't you?"

"Yes," I said, meaning it.

"Good girl," she said again, as she sat in my desk. She said, "Take off my shoes, my pet."

I obeyed, taking off her runners.

"Do you like my feet, my pet?" she asked.

"Yes, very much so," I said, her left foot in my hand.

"Lick my soles, my pet," she demanded softly.

I obeyed, licking her stocking feet, the taste an odd of mixture of sweat and nylon. It was not delicious, but also not disgusting. The simple submission had me wet and eager to please.

After about two minutes of this, Julie said, "Do you want to see my pussy?"

"Desperately," I responded.

"Desperately," she repeated, "That is an excellent answer, my pet." She patted me on the head; again like she would a puppy that had just done a trick. Julie commanded, "Beg to see my pussy, my pet."

I looked her straight in the eye and said, "Please, Julie, may I see your pussy?"

She kept her eyes on me, as she opened her legs and asked, "Do you like what you see?"

I looked down between her legs. I saw her invitingly ripe, shaven pussy; her hard clit saluting me, beckoning me. I answered, my pussy doing the talking, "Yes, it looks delicious."

"Good enough to eat?" she coyly asked.

"Oh, yes," I responded, still staring at the pussy just inches from me, my mouth watering with anticipation.

Much to my disappointment and shock, Julie stood up and said, "Good to know." She went to her desk, me still on my knees, and opened her purse. She wrote something down and then walked back over to me.

"My pet," she began, "This is not the place for you to officially submit to me. Here is my address." She handed me a pink piece of paper, and explained, "My Mom works till midnight, so I have the house to myself all night. I expect you there at seven sharp."

I looked at her a bit surprised by yet another turn of events. I said, tentatively, "I think I can be there. Just got to make sure my husband can watch the kids."

She pulled me up and whispered, "Make it happen, my pet. Tonight I will release you from your restrictive barriers."

"OK," I said, without even thinking.

She kissed me softly for only a couple of seconds. Then she simply turned and sauntered out. I stood there, paralyzed, before I could gather my things and start home.

At home, I made supper, helped my son with his homework, and dropped off my daughter at a birthday party. My husband had no problem with me going out, once I explained it was to help a friend who was going through a tough time. So at 6:40, I drove to Julie's house, still in the same outfit I had gone to work in.

I arrived a couple of minutes early. As I knocked on the door, I noticed her rather rough-looking neighbourhood. It wasn't the poorest in the city, but it sure was not the wealthiest either. I waited over a minute, long enough for me to have second and third doubts about this whole adventure. Finally Julie answered the door. She, too, was wearing the same outfit she had worn all day. She welcomed me in politely.

I was escorted to the living room area. And asked me to sit down. She then grabbed a clipboard and said, "I have a few questions for you to answer, so I can assist you in reaching pure sexual ecstasy. Please answer all questions honestly and remember there is no reason to be embarrassed in front of your Mistress. Understood, my pet?"

"Yes," I answered, now petrified of the questions she would ask.

"OK," she began, "Question One. What toys do you currently own?"

My face went flush as soon as I heard the question, but I answered, "I have one small butt plug, two vibrators, a vibrating egg, and a wi-vibe, which is my favourite toy."

"A decent selection," she said, approvingly. "I need to get a wi-vibe, I am told they are amazing."

"Oh yes," I said, explaining, "It pleases your clit and your g-spot. Plus, you can use it alone or while getting..."

"Getting what?" she asked, knowingly.

"Fucked," I said, embarrassed by saying the word to my 18 year old student.

"No reason to be embarrassed here, my pet," she said. "Ok, question two. How often do you masturbate?"

"Almost every day, sometimes twice," I answered.

"I see," she said as she wrote down my answer. "Question Three. How often do you and your husband have sex?"

I though about this a moment before I answered, "Well it depends. He is often gone for a week or two at a time, as he works in the oil fields. When he is home, we make love every couple of days, give or take."

"Hmmm," she said, in a curious tone that had me confused by her intent. "Question four. How often do you have sex with a woman?"

"I haven't had sex with a woman in years," I answered, my tone slightly regretful.

"Really?" she said with a mocked shock. "I assumed that. A better question is how many women have you been with in your life."

"Oh," I said, going even a darker shade of red, "Lots."

"Can you be more specific?" she probed.

"Well over 40," I said ashamedly, and then tried to lighten my answer by explanation, "College was a crazy time."

"You slut," she accused, mockingly. "Tell me the dirtiest thing you have ever done."

I paused as I reflected on that, before asking, "With a guy or girl?"

"You are a slut, aren't you?" she teased. "Guy first."

"Well my ex-fiancé desperately wanted a threesome, so I gave him one," I explained, pausing for dramatic effect "with his best friend. I ended up being DP'd for the first, and, so far, only time."

"Did you like it?" she queried.

"Yes," I answered, "the opportunity just has not presented itself."

"Well that can be arranged," she said, with a devious smirk on her face, "now how about your dirtiest thing with a girl?"

I sat there thinking for a while before saying, "Well today at lunch would have to be up there. But in college during sorority initiation, my final task was to please all six of the sorority leaders all night. I ate each of their pussies at least twice and was fucked in both my pussy and ass all night."

"Did you enjoy that?"

I paused, unsure how to answer, before honestly admitting, "It was the greatest sexual experience of my life."

"I see," she said, jotting down my words. She wrote for a while, before finally speaking, "You are even more complex than I thought." A long silence filled the room before she added with confidence, "You need me even more than I thought."

I finally gave in completely acknowledging she was right when I said, "Yes, yes I do."

This brought a genuine smile from Julie who said, "Just a few more questions. Well, this next one seems redundant, as you clearly have done anal and like it, correct?"

"Yes," I answered, not as ashamed as I should have been from such an admission.

"Do you like to be called names?"

"It doesn't bother me and when I am really horny it actually turns me on," I answered, before adding, "although, I have no idea why."

"Oh that is easy," she explained, "You have an extreme sub personality. Thus you don't feel worthy of the love and attention you get. Terms such as slut and whore justify that you are indeed just that and not worthy of the respect of other people."

I reflected on this quietly as she added, "But true sexual bliss is a give and take. It isn't really about names; it is about finding each person's sexual personality and enhancing it. I, for example, don't get off from being fucked. I get off from the pure and complete submission to me, freely given by beautiful women. I can't explain it, but it is who I am. Just as you can't explain why you are so wet right now and have juice dripping out your pussy and down your leg."

I looked down and indeed, a small, small stream of my juice was dribbling down my right leg.

"Last question," she announced amused, "What is your ultimate fantasy? What do you think about when you play with yourself?"

I paused for a long time, as Julie waited patiently for me to answer, until I said, "My fantasy isn't too far from what is actually happening right now, I suppose. I often think about being seduced by my female students. Of being blackmailed into becoming their submissive sex toy."

"Really," she said, overly dramatic, "any girls in particular?"

"Well, Ashton Kissenger, is my most constant fantasy Mistress," I answered, shamefully.

"The Reverend's daughter?" she asked, for the first time shocked by me.

I felt empowered being able to shock Julie as I added, "Yes, I imagine her dominating me and making me continually repent for my sins."

"Wow," Julie said, still surprised by my disturbing fantasy. "Well that was hot. Now take off your dress, my pet."

I stood up and with an attempt at sexy, slid my dress down my body.

Julie looked me up and down, admiring me. "Show me your breasts, my pet."

I unclasped my lace bra and allowed it to drop to the floor, my small, but still firm, 34B breasts, now free for her to see.

She looked at me. Her eyes lingered over my naked body for a long time. She did not speak. I felt more uncomfortable standing there naked than I did when Beth was between my legs in my classroom. Finally, the awkwardness of the situation was changed when Julie said, ever so gently, "Get on all fours, my pet."

I obeyed, instantly less self-conscious than while I was standing naked.

She complimented me in a delicious purr, "Good pet, you're such a good pet." She then slid off her skirt, sat at the end of her couch, opened her legs and added, "Crawl to me, my pet."

I instantly obeyed, slowly crawling on all fours to my 18-year-student. When I reached her legs, she said, "Ready to submit, my pet?"

"Yes," I instantly answered.

"As soon as you lick my pussy, I am your Mistress. You will obey every command I ever give you, understood?"

With only a slight moment of hesitation I answered, "Yes, I understand."

She asked, "Do you trust me?"

"Yes," I responded.

"Completely?"

"Yes."

"You understand I know exactly what you need to reach pure orgasmic bliss?"

"Yes."

"I plan to take you places you have never even imagined," she continued.

I looked up into her eyes, confused.

She smiled, "You fantasize about being taken by a group of boys, don't you?"

"Yes," I admitted, looking back down.

"Fantasize about sucking cock after cock?"

"Yes."

"Being a lesbian slave to me and all my friends?"

"Yes."

"Those and more will all come true, very, very soon, my pet," she announced to me.

"I can't wait," I said, my pussy leaking pussy juice.

"What do you want to do right now, my pet?" she asked, knowing the answer I was about to give.

"Eat your pussy," I answered, hypnotized by her shaved cunt.

"How bad?" she asked.

"I have never wanted to do anything more in my life," I answered.

"Well my pet, eat away," she offered.

I instantly buried my head between my student's legs. I had not eaten a pussy for a while, but it is not something you forget how to do. I was in no rush. I wanted to savour the moment. When I was in-between her legs, I was in charge. I chose when she came. I always loved that power, whether it was eating a pussy or sucking a cock; pleasure at the mercy of my mouth. I licked slowly, up and down her pink pussy lips. Her soft moans indicated she was enjoying my tender licks. I kept up this gentle teasing for a few minutes, before moving up and taking her swollen clit in my mouth. As I sucked on her clit, I used my tongue to put extra pressure on it. Her moans began to get louder as I concentrated on her clit. When I could tell she was getting close, I slid two fingers into her wet pussy. I began pumping her pussy with my fingers, never letting her clit out of my mouth. Soon her legs squeezed my head, at which time I hooked my two fingers inside her pussy until I found her g-spot and watched from extremely up close as I gave her a full-blown shake-and-bake orgasm.

I stayed in my obedient submissive position between her legs until she recovered from her orgasm. She then pulled me up and kissed me hard. When she broke the kiss she gave me a smile as she said, "Well, you are an incredibly good pussy pleaser, my pet."

"Thank you, Mistress," I responded declaring my complete submission.

She stood up and walked out of the room. I waited there on the couch wondering what I was supposed to do. I sat there impatiently, naked except my thigh high stockings, until she returned. I let out a small gasp as she came out wearing a massive strap-on cock. It was easily 8 inches long. In her hand was also what looked like a butt plug; a large butt plug. She walked over to me and said, "Bend over, my pet."

I instantly obeyed. She bent down, spread open my ass cheeks and licked my anal entrance. No one had ever done that to me before and I was amazed at how good it felt. I gave out a surprised moan of pleasure. She then slowly pushed the butt plug into my ass. She had clearly lubricated it before she came back into the room, as it slid rather easily into my ass. She purred "You have had some pretty big things in your ass before, I see, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress, my husband regularly fucks my ass," I responded, honestly.

"I see," she said as she positioned herself behind me, her plastic cock at the entrance of my gaping cunt. I, without even realizing I was doing it, leaned back and took the cock in my pussy. "You are an eager little pet slut, aren't you?" she asked.

"Mmmm," I moaned as all eight inches of the toy filled me. My ass now rested on Julie's legs; both toys filled me completely.

"Bounce back on me, my pet," she demanded, "Fuck yourself for your Mistress."

I quickly obeyed, each back thrust attempting to take the toy deeper than the stroke before. My moans quickly became screams as the double penetration filled me so completely I thought I might pass out. As I was getting closer to cummimg, Julie began spanking my ass. That immediately put me over the edge as, like a whore, I gave a scream that echoed throughout the room.

I quivered in continual orgasm as Julie pushed me onto my stomach, fucking me harder and faster. I screamed and begged her to stop, as my pussy lips suddenly became incredibly sensitive. But she didn't listen and only pounded me harder. The fucking had me going crazy with both pleasure and an odd tickle, if that makes any sense.

Soon I was moaning again and, for the first time ever, had two orgasms from fucking, the second one even more intense than the first. Sweat poured down my body as Julie lay on top of me, both toys still buried inside me. We remained in that position until my orgasm had completely faded. Julie then pulled her strap-on cock out of me.

"Did you like that, my pet teacher?" she asked, standing up.

I rolled onto my back and admitted, "I have never cum so hard in my life."

"Good," she said, "Now get over here and clean up your juices, my pet."

I struggled to get up, my legs still numb. After getting up my knees buckled a bit, and I almost fell face first into the cock.

This had Julie laughing so hard that the plastic cock bounced up and down, with my juice dripping from it. Finally, she calmed down and I took the plastic toy in my mouth. As I attempted to retrieve my juice from the cock I heard a door close.

I looked up and saw an older version of Julie in the doorway, dressed in a Hooters outfit, a smirk on her face. I looked at her speechless, unable to move, my hand holding her daughter's strap-on cock, a plug still in my ass. No one said a word for a long time, tension filling the room. Finally I said, "I m so sorry, Mrs. Wilkinson, I can explain."

"You can explain why you are naked, in my livingroom, holding onto my daughter's strap-on cock?" she asked curiously, as she took off her shoes and walked towards me. "Which, correct me if I am wrong, is coated with your cum?"

I let go of the cock, but Julie quickly scolded, "Did I give you permission to stop, my pet?"

I looked at her, surprised she would still be trying to control me in front of her mother, until her mother said, "So you got your teacher in less than a week, which is mighty impressive honey."

"Keep sucking, my pet," Julie demanded, as she continued to talk to her mother as if nothing out of the ordinary was currently happening. "Thanks Mom, she is going to be a great addition to our harem."

"I think you're right," her mother replied, "I will be in my room. Bring her in for her final training."

"Yes, Mistress," obeyed Julie.

I continued sucking the plastic cock, stunned to my core and wondering what her mother could possible mean by my final training...

But that is another story altogether.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.