Inheritance - Cover

Inheritance

Copyright© 2011 by Damascus

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young man comes home and finds his single mother and two sisters being attacked by a strange man. He saves his family, but there is a cost to his heroics. He becomes something more than he was, something like the man who attacked his family. Can he keep his humanity in spite of the changes he undergoes?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

The next morning, Jack awoke in bed with Robin. The young teen girl was wearing a tiny pair of panties as she slept in her brother's arms. He had been stripped naked by April and Betsy and then given a good night blowjob by Jess while he watched his mother molest April in the most delightful ways.

Robin must have felt him stir because she turned around in him arms and gave him a chaste kiss on the lips. "Jack, I'm trying to be good, but I my little cherry pussy gets soooo wet when you hold me in your arms," she said with a sly smile, "and my little nipples are soooo hard when I think of you licking them." She shifted her body so he could feel her hard nipples rub against his chest and the damp patch on the gusset of her panties on his thigh as she gently rubbed against him. Jack laughed as he saw the little cherries that covered her panties.

"Do you like them? Mom got them for me. She said you would like being reminded that I am keeping my cherry until you decide to take it." She squirmed until she could reach down and slip her hand into her panties. She showed Jack that her two fingers were wet with her excitement then she sucked the fingers into her mouth. "I taste different from Jess. Would you like to try?"

Jack knew what she was up to; she was trying to get him so horny that he would fuck her right away, instead of waiting as he had planned. The others must have been in on it, if they left her with him alone like this. Two can play at this game he thought with a smirk.

He placed his hands behind her head and pulled her into a kiss, unlike before he opened his mouth and forced his tongue into the young teen's mouth. Robin's eyes shot open at the unexpected intrusion and then they closed as she started to suck on his tongue. His hand caught her hair and pulled her head back, exposing her neck to the hungry lips of her brother. She moaned as he began to nibble on the side of her neck. His other hand attacked her breast. He rubbed her hard nipples, twisting and pulling on them while Robin moaned and squirmed. He halted his offensive against her tits and slid his hand down to her soaking panties. He grabbed wet cloth and tore it away from her body with a sharp jerk. She cried out as the fabric was torn from her overheating young body.

Jack ran his fingers through her sparse pubic hair and found her little cunt, weeping in her desire. He traced the lips and gentle teased her clit. His fingers ached to explore her pussy fully, but he just kept gently teasing her.

"Oh please, please do it, please fuck me, please make me your woman." Robin begged.

Suddenly, he released her. "Not yet little one, but your time will come soon." He said with a malicious little grin. He laughed at her frustrated groan and landed a sharp smack on her little ass. He brought his fingers up to his nose and inhaled the scent of her need. He winked at her as he licked her essence off of his fingers.

"Now where are the rest of my beauties?" He asked.

"We're right here," Betsy answered, as she walked in with a cup of coffee. Jess followed with a plate of eggs and bacon. "April had to go home to get to work today, but she will call when she gets off."

"Or she'll get off when she's done work." Jess said with a saucy grin, Robin just groaned in frustration.

"So Robby's little trick did not work?" Betsy said. "She promised to do all the chores around the house for two weeks if we left the two of you alone. So I guess we have a house girl for the next two weeks and she still has her cherry." Betsy laughed.

"Hmm, I guess there should be some kind of penalty for plotting against me." Jack said with a smirk. "Maybe a spanking?" he suggested.

"No, she'll just enjoy that." Jess said, laughing.

"Maybe we can get a nice slutty outfit for her to wear while she is on house girl duty." Betsy said, enjoying the deep blush that covered the head and torso of her youngest daughter.

Robby's embarrassment was not lost on Jack, but he could tell it really turned her on. He remembered the frustration she caused him when she tried to seduce him in the garage.

"I think I could get used to the idea of some skimpy outfits for my serving girls." He said hugging Robby and kissing her forehead.

"Serving girls?" she whispered against his chest.

"Of course, I have three of the most beautiful women in the world in this house, why shouldn't they dress to show it off" he said with a grin. "I know Jess likes to dress up, maybe few more costumes, like a harem girl or French maid."

"More costumes?" Betsy asked, turning on Jess. "What is this about costumes? I knew that Robby was running around half naked trying to catch her brother's eye, but what did my sweet Jessica do that makes you think she likes costumes." Jess was blushing furiously and trying to hide her face behind her hands.

Jack grinned at his adorable sister and got up and pulled her into his arms. He sat back down on the bed with Jess on his lap. He started to tell his Betsy and Robby about Jess's turn as a bad little school girl. He could feel the arousal from his three girls as he described his first time with his beautiful sister. Jess got so turned on that she insisted they reenact the loss of her virginity for the other two to watch.

Of course as the new house girl, Robby was given the onerous task of licking her sister's sticky sex clean.


Around 10:30, Jack got into his old pickup truck to go to work. He could not help but grin. Stacey was not working that day and it was a Tuesday, so it promised to be a slow day, but Betsy told him that April would come visit after she of work.

He arrived at work a few minutes early to prepare for his shift. He was called into the office was shocked to get a raise and a promotion from Mr. Griswold, the owner. He was mean bastard most of the time, but he was all smiles today.

As the new assistant manager, Jack would be responsible for directing the waitresses and making sure customers were satisfied. This came with a nice raise, so there was no way that Jack could turn it down.

The two waitresses who were working that night were thrilled with Jack's new position. Each of them took the time to approach him when no one else was around to let him know that as their new boss they would be willing to do whatever he told them too. He definitely saw the potential in his new position.

He was so pleased that Mr. Griswold gave him a promotion that he decided to do something nice for the man. He decided he would see his strange new influence could be used for. He called Tammy, one of the waitresses to the back. She was in her late twenties, she was not very pretty girl, but she was thin, with nice sized breast. Jack was not interested in her himself, but he had seen Mr. Griswold eyeing her up.

"Tammy dear, you would do anything for me right?" Jack asked as the older woman looked up at him.

"Yes," she whispered. "I know I am not pretty like some of the girls, but I want to serve you."

"I have something you can do for me, to serve me. But it involves serving someone else. Would you do it?" He asked

"Of course, however I can serve you." She answered.

"I want you to go into Mr. Griswold's office, strip your clothes off and fuck him. From now on, you will be his fuck toy. You will eagerly do anything and everything he wants. You will belong to me, but make him think that you belong to him. Can you do this for me?" Jack said while caressing her face.

"Of course, he is a bit old and fat, but I will do anything for you." Tammy said, kissing his hand.

"Go now, and tell him that you are there to thank him for my promotion."

Jack watched as she walked up the stairs, swaying her hips.


David Griswold sat at his desk reviewing the sales for the last month. There was a sharp uptick in business since Jack saved his family. Having a local celebrity on staff was really good for business. His restaurant had become the hang out for the local teenagers. As long as they paid and did not cause trouble, he was thrilled. He figured that if he made Jack the assistant manager, he could hopefully keep the teenagers in check. The whole town was buzzing with the news of what Jack did.

There was a knock on his door. He turned and said enter. Tammy, the waitress entered, and closed the door behind her. She had been working for him since she was a teenager. She was a mousy brunette, with a tight little body. Dave had fantasied about her, like he had about all of his female employees. But he never acted on his fantasies. He knew he was an old man and a young woman would not be interested in him. He knew other restaurant owners who forced their female employees to have sex, but he was not willing to do that.

"Boss, I wanted to thank you for giving Jack the promotion." She slid off her shoes. "He will be a great manager. The girls were talking and we decided that you deserve a treat." She smiled at him as she pulled the tight tee-shirt over her head, her breast encased in a cream colored bra. Dave about choked.

"What are you doing?" he sputtered.

"I know how you look at me. I really like it; it makes me feel so sexy." She unbuttoned her tight shorts and pulled them down revealing a pair of black bikini bottoms. She walked over to his chair and knelt in front of him. "I never wanted to risk my job, but Jack told me that if he would keep me from getting fired, if you didn't like it."

"If I didn't like what?" Dave asked incredulously.

"Fucking me, silly." Tammy said, reaching behind herself to unclip her bra. "I want to suck your cock and then for you to bend me over your desk and fuck me like your own little whore." She grinned at the older man as she unbuckled his belt.

"Oh, how beautiful." She gasped as his cock was freed. She looked him in the eyes licking her lips before she engulfed his dick.


Mr. Griswold seems a little flushed when he approached Jack an hour later.

"Did you tell Tammy to come to my office?" Griswold asked the younger man.

"No, she asked me if she did something that made you mad, if I would keep her from getting fired." Jack said, feigning confusion.

"Hmm," Mr. Griswold said. "I am not mad at her, but I am sending her home for the rest of the day. I am leaving for a while too, let's see how you handle things when you're flying solo. I'll be back for the dinner rush."

Tammy winked as Jack, as she walked out the back with Mr. Griswold.


With such a good start to the day, Jack felt that nothing could dampen his spirits, but he was quickly proven wrong. He called Caroline, to cover for Tammy. She was a single mother, with two daughters, fourteen year old twins. She was thirty four year old widow. She was a very intelligent and responsible woman and Jack knew that she had wanted the promotion to assistant manager. She was always trying to get more shifts, as she found it hard trying to support her two girls. Jack would have offered the shift to Stacey, but did not want to look like he was playing favorites.

The problem started when the cook told Caroline about Jack's promotion. She started yelling and cursing in front of the only customers, a couple of older ladies enjoying an early dinner. Jack told her to get upstairs to the office and wait for him there. He did not raise his voice, but Caroline flinched like she had been slapped. She stared at him for a moment and then her eyes widened as she realized that she could lose her job. She ran up the stairs located behind the bar.

Jack went over to the two shocked little old ladies, who he had waited on before, and apologized. But soon he had them laughing over the free show with dinner. And as everyone in the town knew everyone else, they both agreed that they would not complain to anyone else, to save the poor dear's job, for her children. As he made his exit, one lady told him "to go give that spoiled bitch a good spanking, then to straighten out her tailpipe. Nothing like a sore hind-side and a man taking what he wants to show a girl her place." She pronounced. "My Edgar would do use a firm hand on me, always did me a world of good." Jack blushed and quickly retreated as the old ladies cackled.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.