Inheritance - Cover

Inheritance

Copyright© 2011 by Damascus

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young man comes home and finds his single mother and two sisters being attacked by a strange man. He saves his family, but there is a cost to his heroics. He becomes something more than he was, something like the man who attacked his family. Can he keep his humanity in spite of the changes he undergoes?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

The cold linoleum slowly brought Lucy back to awareness. Her thin dress offered little protection from the cold night air coming from the open windows.

She could not remember why she was lying on the kitchen floor in the middle of the night. Her mind felt numb, like she had too much to drink, but without the euphoria and nausea. She sat up and hugged her legs to her chest, trying to make herself as small as possible.

Something was not right. Despite her confusion, the dread that constantly filled her belly was stronger than it had ever had been. She felt more fear than she felt when she was going to be punished or when she was made to punish her sister. That is what she hated most of all. But no matter how hard she tried, Lucy could not remember why she was afraid.

Not remembering was a rare blessing. She hesitantly reached out to the place in her mind where she could feel him. He did not know she could feel him. It felt like there was a tunnel from her mind to his; she could tell if he was close by or if he was angry or bored. Bored was much worse than angry. When he was angry, he would just hurt them, when he was bored, he would become inventive in his tortures. He would make sure they did not pass out when he was bored.

She looked around and was glad that she did not see him. If he had found her asleep when he wanted her awake, he would hurt her. He would often hurt her without a reason, but Lucy always felt worse when he hurt her to punish her for something she did or failed to do. He made her feel like she was just giving him an excuse, that she must want to be hurt or she would not misbehave.

He must still be gone. That thought provided enough comfort for her to being to think calmly about her situation. She did not know how long he had been gone. It was three days the last that she remembered, but she did not know how long she was asleep. Realizing that she could have been asleep for hours, she jumped up to go check on her sister.

He was punishing her, Lucy did not know for what. She entered the punishment room and found the other girl locked in a cage that was too small for the girl to even move. She was curled into a ball and lying on her side, fading red stripes covered her from head to toe.

Instead she pressed her face against the thin metal bars of the cage. "Are you ok?" she asked in a whisper. The caged girl's eyes turned to Lucy, rimmed with dried tears. "Wh-where is he?" The caged girl asked in what could barely be called a whisper.

"I don't know, Sammy." Lucy hesitated for a moment and then continued with more confidence. "I think he is gone. I can't feel him like before. I can feel something, but it changed."

"I will let you out, but you have to go back if I feel him coming." Lucy said, grabbing the key that was hanging on a nail near the cage. She helped her sister out of the cramped cage.

Lucy helped her sister to the bed in the room they shared. They had always shared a room, but since he changed, it had become more of a cell than a bedroom. There were bars on the windows and the door was fitted with a pad lock. He had given them a bucket for their waste and cut a slot in the door so he could feed them without opening the door. He would leave them locked up before he realized that they could not disobey him. After that he would just lock them up to punish them or when he wanted to be alone.

He would sometimes bring other girls back. They never lasted long. Lisa did not want to know what happened to them. She prayed that he just let them go, but she did not want to spend much time thinking about what he could have done to them.

"Let's get you cleaned up." She said, helping her sister to her feet. She bathed the younger girl with a warm wash cloth. She then gently dried her sister and wrapped a blanket around her shoulders to protect the girl from the cold. The younger girl sat with her arms wrapped around her knees in a kitchen chair while Lisa began to make some food. Lisa prayed that he would not come back anytime soon.


It was early the next morning when Jack returned home. He pulled his old pick-up in front of the house. The sun was just starting to break over the horizon. He shut off the engine and sat behind the wheel, watching the darkness slowly fade away. He got out, being careful not to slam the door.

Jack slowly walked to the front door, but before he could put his key in the lock, the door was pulled open. Betsy stood in her bath robe, her eye red from crying. Anger and relief fought to cover her face. Relief won and she broke into a wide smile. Jack stepped forward and wrapped her up in his arms. She pressed her face against his neck and he could feel the hot tears that spilt from her eyes.

"I was so worried about you." She whispered. "Why didn't you come home?"

He did not respond, just letting the warmth from her embrace seep into his tired frame. She released him, and grabbed his arm, dragging him inside. Jessica and Robin were on him the second he was through the door. The three girls did not look like they slept a wink.

Robin was crying softly and Jessica just held him as if she did not think he would ever come back. After a few moments, he is able to lead his to distraught sisters to the sofa. He pulled Robin on his lap and put an arm around Jessica. Betsy sits on the other side, so he put his other arm around her.

"I am sorry," he whispered to his girls. "I could not come home. I ... I was just too angry. I did not want to hurt you." He sighed and closed his eyes. "You girls are too important to me." At that, the three girls gripped him tighter.

"You scared us; we were so worried about you that we could not sleep." Betsy said forcefully. "Robby cried the whole night and I practically had to tie Jess up to stop her from going to look for you."

"Next time you need some time alone, have the courtesy to think of the people who love you." Her harsh words were contrasted by how tightly she hugged him, but Jack had no doubt she meant every work she said. "Where did you go?"

"I know and I am sorry, I was just so angry. I did not want to hurt anyone, so I just drove around all night."

"You dummy!" Jessica yelled at him, "What if you got hurt or did something stupid?" He had never seen her so mad. Fear was being replaced with anger. "We could not get Robby to stop crying." She stopped to take a breath. "I, ugh"

Jack cut her off by pulling her in for a kiss. It went on for some time, until Robin pushed her sister away from Jack to claim his lips. The younger sister had not kissed a boy before, but her ardor more than made up for her inexperience. Betsy just hugged her son serenely as he comforted his sisters with passionate kisses.

Jack alternated kissing all three girls until they all drifted off to sleep exhausted by their long night.


The sensation of his pants being removed drew Jack into wakefulness. He did not open his eyes; he was still so tired from the night before. He heard the distinctive sound of his sister's giggling as they whispered to each other.

Oh my god, it's so big! Robin said in an awe filled whisper. "How did you fit that in your pussy?"

"It hurt a bit the first time, but after a while it felt so good. I can't wait till he wants me again." Jess replied.

"It had to feel like it was tearing you apart."

"It did feel like that, but I liked it. I felt like I was giving him something when I was taking the pain for his pleasure." Jess reflected.

"I know he won't let me do anything yet, but can I, uhm." Robin hesitated, and then finished in a breathy rush. "Can I watch you?"

"Sure little sis, you watch and learn so when it is your time, you will know what to do."

"Mother told me what to do after I spoke to her about how much you were teasing him." Jess said with her amusement clear in her tone. "I was mad at you for teasing him, but she understood that you weren't teasing him. She said you just did not know how to let him know that you were his."

"I was so confused, I wanted him so badly, but I wasn't sure that he wanted me. So if figured if I acted sexy enough, he would see me as something other than a little girl."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.