Inheritance - Cover

Inheritance

Copyright© 2011 by Damascus

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young man comes home and finds his single mother and two sisters being attacked by a strange man. He saves his family, but there is a cost to his heroics. He becomes something more than he was, something like the man who attacked his family. Can he keep his humanity in spite of the changes he undergoes?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

Betsy returned home after another long day. She did not like her job at the bar, but it paid better than anything else she could get. She knew she was still and attractive woman and being a flirtatious cocktail waitress brought in a lot of tips. The bar was attached to the one hotel in the area and most of the guests were business travelers. They were good tippers if she showed some cleavage and made sure their drinks stayed full. She smiled at the memory of how many of the male customers and even a few of the female ones had been flirting with her tonight. Despite all the attention, no one had made any of the usual invitations. She had never slept with a customer before, but there was never any shortage of business men who thought a little money would coax her into their bed for the night. But lately it seemed like even the sleaziest customers knew that she would turn down any invitation. She felt like she had a sign on her butt that said "Property of Jack, you can look, but god help you if you touch."

She still wore her uniform as she walked into the house, a tight fitting short skirt and a low cut bodice. She smiled and wondered if Jack would like her to play his personal waitress for the evening. Just the thought of serving him dinner and then sucking his dick while he ate was making her wet. The house was quite as she approached. She entered the kitchen and could smell chicken and vegetables wafting in from the dinning room. She took off her coat and was surprised by her family sitting around the table. Jack sat at the head of the table, which was a change for him. Jessica sat on his left and Robin on his left. Robin hopped to her feet and pulled a chair out for Betsy. She smiled at her youngest daughter and sat.

"I usually like to change, before dinner." She began, starting to rise.

"I like your work clothes." Jack said. "Sit."

"Yeah Mom," Robin said. "You look hot."

Her youngest daughter's comment caused Betsy to blush as she sat back down. She noticed Robin wince as she sat down.

"Robin, are you ok?" Betsy asked, causing Jessica to laugh.

"She was a bad girl today and got a spanking." Jessica explained through her giggles.

Robin shot her sister a look that should have caused her hair to ignite. "I was not a bad girl!" She said heatedly. A cough followed by a look from Jack made her reconsider. "Ok, I was a bad girl, but that is not why I got a spanking." She was practically bouncing up and down in her excitement. "I am his, Mom! He wanted me to know that I was his, even if he won't use my body, at least, not until he thinks I am ready." She smiled at Jack. "Isn't that right, sir?"

"Sir?" Betsy asked.

"Well, I like to call him Daddy." Jessica said.

"Maybe after he fucks me, I can call him daddy too." Robin said excitedly.

"So you have accepted this?" Betsy asked Jack.

"I know that we don't understand it, but I can't deny it. I want you, all three of you. You belong to me. I don't know what happened with that bastard I killed, but it changed something. Maybe it had something to do with how he got in here, how he made you do what he wanted you to do. But whatever caused it, I can't fight it. I don't want to fight it. You are mine, my pretty girls."

All three blushed happily as their man looked on.


After dinner, Jack directed his sisters to help their mother get nice and clean. Betsy was a little shocked at how much Jack was taking control. She allowed herself to be led away by Robin as Jessica cleaned the dishes.

Robin led her to her room and slowly began to strip her clothes off. The younger girl started with her shoes and paused to massage her feet. Betsy lay back on the bed and relaxed under the care of her youngest daughter.

"Jack told me how much you like this. I practiced on Jess earlier and she liked it."

"Oh, baby girl, that feels really good. You better be careful, I may want this every day after work."

Robin giggled, "Wait till you see what Jack has planned for you next."

Robin continued to rub her feet and began to work her way up her legs. She did not seem to hesitate when she reached the bottom of her mother's short skirt. She simply pulled down the zipper on the side, which Betsy had altered to go all the way down. It was much easier to take off at the end of a long day. She then pulled the skirt out from under her mother. "I don't think Jack likes pantyhose." Robin said. "None of the girls in his magazines wore them. Maybe you should get some stockings." She said as she pulled the offending garment down her mother's legs.

"Robby, you may be right. Maybe we can get you some too. I am sure that even if he thinks you're too young for sex, he would still like to see you in some sexy underwear."

Robin knelt there in front of her mother, admiring the full figured beauty. "Someday, I will be a beautiful as you." She whispered and kissed her mother on the inside of her thigh. "I think that you will like the next part too."

She directed her mother to roll over so she could undo the buttons that held the bodice on tight. After she finished, she rubbed her hands down her mother's smooth back and after a few moments began to rub her panty covered ass cheeks.

"Be careful, you don't want to get things started before Jack gets here." Jessica said as she entered the room. "I will run the bath, you finish getting her ready."

Robin pouted at her sister for a moment, but then returned to her new toy. "I am sure Jack won't mind if I just touch a little." She said quietly as she pulled Betsy to her feet. She just left her mother in her panties, which sported a damp spot, betraying her enjoyment of her daughter's attention.

"Mom, you can't wear panties in the bath!" Robin said in her familiar pout.

"Of course dear," Her mother said, as she bent over in front of where Robin knelt and slowly peeled her panties down her legs. Robin could not help but stare at her mother's damp sex.

Robin was still staring as her mother used the elastic to fling her panties at her. "Come along dear, you were told to bath me." The naked woman laughed as she left the room.


Betsy sighed as she lay back in the tub. Her daughters had finished cleaning her and were discussing what their mother should wear when she visited Jack. She could not help but think that it was not that different than when the two girls used to play with their dolls. Well, maybe a little different, she thought, remembering the gentle teasing caresses of her two daughters. And she did not remember the girls ever shaving their doll's leg, not to mention trimming their pubic hair. Betsy had never had her pubic hair trimmed. The girls had cleaned the hair from around her lips and just left a patch of hair at the top of her pussy.

She giggled at her ridiculous train of though. She felt more relaxed that she had in ages. If this is what things would be like with Jack in charge, he should have taken over long ago, she thought.

Robin came into the bathroom with Betsy's bathrobe; "Come on, mom. We have to get you dressed!" Betsy smiled at the girl's excitement. She allowed the girl to lead them to the room they now shared. The girls continued with their teasing touches as they dried her off and brushed her hair. The girls had finally settled on her short black silk robe. It was not the sexist thing that Betsy owned, but it would allow for easy access. With what the girls had told her of their day, Jack would probably not need much in the way of enticement.

Jessica whispered into her ear that she must close her eyes. Betsy hesitated a moment, but she knew that the girl was just doing as Jack instructed. The thought of her son having told her daughters how to prepare her for his pleasure sent sparks of arousal throughout her body. She could smell her own arousal as her eldest daughter tied a scarf around her head, completely covering her eyes.

Jessica and Robin each took one of her arms and led her into Jack's room. They guided her to the bed and removed her robe. She was gently pushed down on the bed, lying on her back. She gasped as her arms were pulled up and tied to the head board. Her legs were then spread and tied, leaving her helpless and exposed. There was silence then, as Betsy squirmed helplessly against the bonds holding her. She had thought she was pretty adventurous in bed, but she had never really considered allowing herself to be tied up. But the thought of being exposed and helpless left her pussy drenched.

Suddenly, she felt the bed shift as someone got between her legs. She thrust her pelvis towards the unseen person, hoping that he would satisfy the ache in her loins. She groaned Jack licked the inside of her thigh. All Betsy could do was grind her hips and moan as Jack teased her with his tongue, licking her thighs and belly always stopping just before he reached her enflamed sex. Then without warning, he licked her cunt from back to front, causing Betsy to shudder in orgasm.

The licking continued, but with a finger pressing into her pussy. She tossed her head back and forth, driven wild by the sensations coursing through her sex. Just as she thought she could not take another second, the licking stopped. She lay there, panting when she felt someone else getting on the bed and a hard cock rubbing against her lips. She greedily took the cock in her mouth as Jack straddled her head, and started to thrust in and out of her mouth. Then the tongue returned to her cunt, with several fingers plunging in and out of her sex. If she was sucking Jack, who was licking her? Was it even Jack that she was sucking? Would he bring some other man to use her? When the cock erupted into her mouth, she came again.

Betsy's world was awash with sensation in the aftermath of her orgasm. Without being able to move or see, all she could do was focus on the feelings running through her body. She could barely take the pleasure any more, but the cock in her mouth prevented her from begging for the delectable torment to stop. She could feel others moving around on the bed, but knew all she could do was try not to lose her mind and wait and wonder what they would do next. The cock which had softened slightly was removed from her mouth. No one was saying anything, so Betsy had no idea what was coming.

She got her answer quickly as someone got between her legs and began to slowly thrust in of out of her. She knew this was Jack, she wanted to grab him and pull him into a kiss, but she couldn't move. The bed shifted again as someone else straddled her head. She gasped as a wet pussy was lowered onto her mouth. "Be a good girl and lick her." Jack said when Betsy hesitated. Her nervousness and doubt evaporated at his casual command. She had never licked a pussy before, but she would now! She tried to concentrate on giving the girl pleasure, but with Jack fucking her and the girl gentle squeezing her tits and pulling on her nipples, it was very difficult to focus.

Her next orgasm took her almost by surprise. She was so focused on the cunt on her lips that she did not realize that Jack had take her over the edge until the pleasure quickly spread through her body. She had never come so much or so hard. When the pleasure that had wracked her body subsided; she was too tired to even wonder who had been sitting on her face before she fell into a deep sleep.


Betsy woke at some point that night. Jack slumbered beside her as she reflected on what he had done to her. She had never experienced anything like that. She had never considered being with a woman, but now she was eager to try it without the blind fold. She wondered which of her daughters she had licked. She blushed thinking about facing her daughters, knowing one or both of them had seen her being used like some sort of whore. Her pussy grew wet at the possibilities of what Jack might make her do next time. Jack stirred in his sleep. She looked around, and saw it was just the two of them in bed.

Betsy decided to thank Jack for her earlier bliss. She slowly worked her way down under the covers till she could get her mouth on his dick. She began licking slowly, realizing that his cock had been in her pussy before he went to bed. He had fucked her, but maybe he had also fucked Jessica after she fell asleep. The thought of tasting one of her little girls on her son's cock caused her pussy to flood with arousal. She redoubled her efforts, she needed to be fucked.

His cock was expanding in her mouth when he reached down and pulled her up until they were face to face. "Does my little lady want some more?" He asked gently, shaking off the sleep.

"I need you inside of me." She whispered. "Please fuck me." She begged.

"Get on top; I want to watch as you fuck me." Jack told her. Betsy did not waste anytime. She threw her leg over his body and settled down onto his shaft. She rode him while he pinched and pulled on her nipples. He reached around her and grabbed her ample ass, squeezing her cheeks. Suddenly he spanked her, the unexpected impact sent shivers of pleasure through her body. She could not believe how much she liked it. He continued to smack her ass as she rode him, shuddering in orgasm. His other hand reached down between her cheeks and began to press on her asshole. The slight penetration pushed her into another orgasm, with Jack joining her. She fell to the bed beside him. "Thank you, sir." She whispered as she fell back to sleep.


The next morning, Jack woke before Betsy. The lust that had consumed him the night before was gone. He looked at his mother, sleeping so peacefully, not showing any sign of the perverse activities of the night before. In the cool air of the early morning, Jack felt ashamed for taking advantage of his family, of his girls. He knew that they wanted it as much as he did, but there was something that was affecting them. He could not see the difference between himself and the asshole that started this whole nightmare. He knew he was not going to be able to fight his urges and that the girls would be upset if he tried, but that did not make it right.

Jack quietly left the room, heading to his old room in the basement. He grabbed a quick shower and dressed in jeans and a tee shirt. He briefly considered leaving a note as he prepared to go, but he did not know what he would say. His soul was heavy with guilt, not only because of what he had done and made the girls do, but with how much he enjoyed it and the certain knowledge that he would do it again.

Jack drove into town. He tried not to think about the past several days, just focused on the familiar scenery of the little town that he called home. There was not much happening in this town since the two factories that had been the town's life blood had moved out of the country. The coal mine was that only reason the town was still there. The mountains of Pennsylvania were beautiful, but there was not much in the way of jobs. Most of the people commuted to a couple of local ski resorts for what limited job opportunities existed.

He drove around, seeing the slow decay of his home town as if for the first time. Jack ended up in the town square, where he parked his truck, needing some food and to use the bathroom. He went to the small coffee shop tucked between the church and the building that served as the courthouse and town hall. He made a beeline to the bathroom in the back not even looking at who was in the shop.

After taking care of his needs, Jack walked up to the counter and ordered a coffee. The girl behind the counter was two years behind him in school, her name was Jane. She was a skinny girl, who looked also looked younger than she actually was. Jack thanked her with a smile, causing her to blush bright red. She looked very pretty when she blushed, Jack thought. When he told her that, she blushed even brighter, which he wouldn't have thought was possible. Jack took his coffee before he caused the girl any further embarrassment.

When he turned around, he was surprised to find April sitting at a table in her uniform. She had been watching him with a strange smile on her face. She moved her hat from the chair next to her, making room for Jack to sit.

"How are you doing?" She asked as he sat down.

"I have been better; I guess we are still just getting over the attack. Maybe it will be harder than I thought it would be." Jack said, not wanting to tell he what was really bothering him.

"Do you want to talk to someone about what happened? Your mother and sisters did not want to talk to a counselor, but there is nothing wrong with you if you need talk to someone about what happened and how you are dealing with it." The concern was clear in her eyes. "I was going to come see you today. The district attorney is asking questions about what happened and why you weren't taken in for questioning. So you will have to come down to the station for an interview."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.