Inheritance
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Damascus

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young man comes home and finds his single mother and two sisters being attacked by a strange man. He saves his family, but there is a cost to his heroics. He becomes something more than he was, something like the man who attacked his family. Can he keep his humanity in spite of the changes he undergoes?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

Jack got home a little later than usual. He fucked Stacy again, this time over a table in the center of the restaurant after they volunteered to be the ones who locked up. After cumming in her, he had her kneel on the table, so his cum would form a puddle. He told her lick up his cum while he slowly fingered her wet cunt. She said that she almost came again when he told her to lick his cum off the table top.

Jack was not sure where his relationship with Stacy was going, but he was really interested in discovering how far the beautiful girl would go. The guilt and conflicting feeling he had with his family was not there. He felt like he could just let himself go with her; that she wanted him to do whatever dirty thing he could think of to her. She loved everything he had done with her so far.

He told her to call him the next morning so he could tell her what to wear. He knew she lived with a younger brother and their single mother. Jack met them a couple of times. Mike, her brother, was thirteen and very shy. Her mother, Ann, was as almost as pretty as her daughter. She had the extra padding you would expect of a woman in her late thirties, but she still turned heads wherever she went. Stacy said her brother was turning fourteen tomorrow, this caused all sorts of nasty ideas to go through Jack's mind.

The house was quiet as Jake walked in. He figured the girls were likely in bed already. He crept upstairs to check on them. Robin and Jess were sleeping soundly in Betsy's large bed. They had curled up together. He stood a moment and watched his two sisters' sleep. He looked in the other upstairs' bedroom, but he could not find Betsy. Her car was outside, but she was not in her bed. Jack began to feel a little worried.

He was surprised to find that Betsy was waiting for him in his room. She was sleeping on his bed, wrapped in a short silk robe. Her hair was damp; she must have just taken a shower, Jack though. He could not help but notice how beautiful she was in the dim light from the hallway. Jack quickly undressed and grabbed his towel to take a shower. He returned shortly to find Betsy awake. She gave him a sleepy smile. "I was going to wait up for you, but I fell asleep."

He smiled and crawled into bed behind her. He wrapped one arm around her cupping one of her full breast. In response, she ground her ass against his crotch. He kissed the nape of her neck. She drifted off to sleep and he just held her tight until sleep took him as well.


The telephone rang, early the next morning. Jessica answered and when the girl asked for Jack, she asked who it was. The caller said her name was Stacy and she was a friend from work. Jess had met Stacy before and did not have a very good opinion of her. The word around school was that the former cheerleader was easy. Jess did not want her brother to be hurt by this slut. But she dutifully took the portable phone to her brother's room. He was just getting up; Jess knew that their mother had left to go to work.

Jess handed him the phone, gave him a worried look, and then left the room.

"Hello?" Jack said.

"Good morning, Jack." Stacy responded. "You told me to call ... so you could tell me what to wear today."

"You're a good girl for remembering."

"Thank you," Jack could hear the smile in her tone.

"What are you wearing now my little slut?" Jack asked.

"I am not wearing anything except a little pair of panties. They are pretty wet though. Just hearing your voice does that to me."

"Well, why don't you finger yourself while I think about what you should wear?"

"Oh," she moaned, letting Jack know that she started.

"What is my little slut going to be doing today?"

"Uhm, oh, I am going to tan a bit during the day and then we are going out for dinner for my brother's birthday."

"And what did you get him for his birthday?"

"Oh, god, I got him a video game." Her breathing was becoming shallow and quick.

"Ok, here is what I want you to do, first I want you to bring yourself off, but while you do. I want you to think about me fucking your ass. Then I want you to take a shower and to shave your cunt completely bare. That will help you look more like the slut you are. Then I want you to put on the smallest bikini you own and to ask your brother if he would come out tanning with you. You will rub suntan lotion on him and ask him to do it for you. Encourage him to touch you everywhere."

Stacy was staring to moan, Jack figured that she was cumming. He waited a second for her to stop.

"Then, I want you to wear a short skirt and low cut top to dinner. Do not wear panties. But you can wear a bra. One that clasps in the front. After dinner, when your mother and brother have gone to bed, you will sneak into his room and first, strip for him, letting him play with any part of your body he wants. Then you will give him a blowjob. Then you will fuck him. Your birthday present for you brother will be yourself."

Jack could hear the girl moaning in orgasm again.

"You will tell him that he can have you once a week, until he finds his own little slut."

"Oh, god. Oh, god." She gasped, it sounded like she had dropped the telephone. "I can't believe how hard that made me cum. Are you really telling me to do that? He's my brother, he's just a kid." She queried after she recovered from her orgasm.

"He won't be when you are done with him. Teach him how to please a woman and how a woman can please him. Think of how much he will appreciate that. A little self confidence and he will be screwing half the girls in his class and you won't have to do it with him any more." He waited a moment. "Unless you want to."

"Jesus, I knew you were going to make me do nasty things, but I never thought that. I will do it. But the part about me thinking about you fucking me in the ass, I just came twice. I don't think I can do it again. Maybe I can think about that while I am sunbathing. If I get hot enough, I will try to finger myself then."

"Ok, my little slut. Since you are being a good girl, I will allow that little change. But if your brother sees you, tell him what you're thinking about."

"Uhm, can I ask a question?" She almost whispered. "If you are making me a slut for my brother, are you going to fuck your sisters?"

"You will just have to wait to find that out, my little slut." He laughed as he hung up.


Once again Jack was almost painfully aroused. He did not know what he would do if his little sister tried to tease him today. He felt his self control just boiling away in the heat of his lust.

He got up and took a cold shower, trying to cool the desire that raged through him. It helped a bit, the icy water shocking him back to a point where he did not feel that he would screw the next female he saw, whether she wanted it or not. He chuckled at the thought of having to take cold showers every few hours for the rest of his life if he wanted to control himself.

He dressed in a pair of cut off shorts and a tee shirt. He did not have to work today, and his mother was out. He headed upstairs. The house was quiet, there was a note on the kitchen from Jess telling him that the girls had gone out and that they would see him later.

Shortly after he finished his breakfast, there was a knock on the door. When he opened the door, Jack was shocked to find Jess standing there wearing a plaid school girl skirt and a white blouse. She even had shiny black and white Mary Jane shoes on with knee high white socks. She was wearing just a hint of make-up and her blonde hair was done up in two pig tails. Jack's cock immediately sprang to attention.

"Jess, uhm, what are you doing?" Jack asked

"Excuse me Mister, our school is having a fundraiser, I was wondering if you would like to help support our school." She smiled shyly at him. "Can I come in?" She twirled one of her pigtails around a finger and fidgeted a bit. She looked into his eyes for a second before returning her gaze to his feet. There had been a playful invitation in her eyes.

Jack decided that he could no longer fight the lust he felt for her and she did not want him to and with that realization a great weight was lifted from his shoulders. He felt better than he had ever felt before. He felt like he could do anything.

"Yes, why don't you come in, little girl." Jack responded, leering at his beautiful sister.

"Oh, goody. I can't wait to tell you about all the goodies I have to offer." Jess said smiling innocently.

"Well if anything is as yummy as you, I can't resist." He added as he watched her ass as she sashayed into the living room. She turned her head and smiled at his rapt attention on her backside. She gave him another shy smile, and sat on the sofa.

Jack did not waste any time in sitting beside the beautiful young woman. "So what are you selling today?" He asked.

"Well sir, we are selling some candy and other treats. Let me get my brochure!" She jumped up and ran to where she had dropped her backpack. She made sure to keep her knees straight as she bent over to route through the bag. This gave him an excellent view of her white panties. She turned and giggled at catching him looking again. She had pulled out some pamphlets. Jack recognized them as ones from a fundraiser she had months ago. He respected her dedication to accuracy.

She sat back down, but dropped the pamphlets on the floor. In the middle was a porno magazine. It advertised the youngest girls allowed by law. The girl on the cover was dressed in a similar manner to Jess.

"Oh, gosh! Mister, you won't tell my folks will you. Please! I will get such a spanking if they knew I was looking at a dirty magazine. I won't be able to sit for a week." There was a look of panic in her eyes. She was losing herself in the fantasy. Jack wondered how many times had she thought of doing something like this.

"Why shouldn't I tell you parents? A little girl like you shouldn't have that. What kind of girl carries something like that around?" Jack asked.

"I don't want to make my mom upset. She is always telling me to be a good girl. She was a bad girl and got pregnant with me when she was in school. She never got to finish and she wants me to go to college." She took a deep breath, her performance was spectacular. She had to try out for the school play Jack thought. "It would break my mom's heart to know that I was being a bad girl. Please, I will do anything!"

"Why don't you tell me why you like this magazine?" He asked. "Maybe we can find out why you were being a bad little girl so you won't do it again." He sat on the couch and patted the cushion beside him.

"Ok, but I don't think it will help, maybe I just am a bad girl. I like the pictures; I like to pretend that it is me, that lots of guys are looking at my naked body. I like the stories of older men with young girls. I want an older guy to like me, but why would an experienced guy want to be with a girl like me?" She was practically crying.

"You are a very sexy young woman," Jack said, lifting her head so she met his eyes. "I would love to have a woman like you." She smiled. "Even if she is a bad girl." This caused her to giggle. "Maybe especially if she is a bad girl."

"But mom says bad girls should be punished, are you going to punish me?" She asked shyly.

"And how should a bad girl like you be punished?" Jack asked.

"Mom always says a bare bottom spanking is the best way to teach a bad girl. She says she wished her daddy had spanked her more. So she could have been good. Maybe, if you spank me, you can become my daddy, and I can be a good girl."

"If I am your daddy, you have to do whatever I said, right"

"Yes sir, Daddy" She responded.

"Good, I like my girls to have a little respect." Jack said. "Now let's see about your punishment. Stand up. That's it. Now pull down your panties. Good girl. I want you to lie down across my lap. Just like that. I am going to pull up your skirt." She held her breath as her ass was exposed.

"What a cute little butt you have. I am going to like giving you a spanking." Jack said, eliciting a whimper as he caressed her bottom. "Now when I spank you, you will say 'thank you, daddy'. If you don't I will start over." The whole time, his hand was stroking her butt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.