Our Secret Love - Cover

Our Secret Love

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I have three sisters, all older than I am, and the one nearest my age is my favorite, so much so that we're also lovers.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

It went in slowly, just a little at a time, as she pulled up, then pushed down more each time. Then, after a minute or so, she was sitting on me with all of me up inside her.

She sat there, not going up or down as I had expected but I felt her insides flexing, tightening and loosening around my dick. It felt so good.

"What are you doing, Hannah?"

"You like it?"

"Yeah, it feels really good, squeezing me like that."

"A girlfriend told me about it, I've been dying to try it on you, this is so exciting."

Then she started moving up and down over me, her tight, slippery insides gripping me firmly as she went. Oh, it was heavenly.

"Oh, Hannah, I never dreamed we'd be doing this. It feels so good. Are you on the pill?"

I knew to ask, I mean It had been drilled into us at school and I sure didn't want to get my own sister pregnant, oh, that would be the worst.

"No, not the pill. But, it's okay. It's a diaphragm, a thingy that fits up inside me that blocks any sperm from going too far. I've had it for a month or so now. Got it at a clinic a girlfriend told me about."

"So Mom doesn't know?"

"No, I keep it at school in my locker or, well, where it is right now," she chuckled.

"That's in there, right?" I asked as I pointed to her pussy which was wonderfully going up and down on me.

"Right in there, little brother," she said as she patted her abdomen. "You like my idea?" she asked, I'm sure knowing my answer in advance.

"I love your idea, oh, more than you can ever know. I just never dreamed..."

"Well, we'll have to be careful but when we can be alone, really alone, we can do this now."

I think I'd have to be an English professor to know enough words to describe how good it felt when Hannah started going up and down. With everything we had done with each other so far, it all just faded into the background when she started fucking me.

"Oh, Hannah, it's awesome, the best thing I've ever felt."

"Mmm, me too, really, really good. I've just dreamed about this ever since I got the diaphragm, I've wanted this so bad," she whispered as she bent down to kiss me softly.

My hands, of course, were right where yours would be if you saw my sister naked.

"Pinch them, pinch my nipples," she moaned as I tweaked them.

"Mmm, mmm, a little harder, it's okay," she murmured and I pinched them as much as I thought I could without hurting her. I could see all the juices we were making, I was learning now what sex was really like and, oh, man, I was in for sure. This was the best thing ever in my whole life.

I really thought that I'd shoot again it felt so good but, somehow, I didn't. She just kept going up and down over me, she was doing all the work, and after a while, she was groaning pretty constantly.

"Oh, mmm, mmm, oh, I feel like ... oh, oh, I'm ... uh, uh, UH, UH, UH, uh, mmm, mmm, oh, Cody, I love you so much, so much, oh, so good, feels so good, mmm," and she lay down over me, kissing me over and over as her hips now slowly moved up and down over me.

Then, she pulled up off me, I thought maybe we were finished even though I hadn't cummed, when she said, "I want to change around," and flopped on her back and spread her legs wide and asked, "Can you get up on top?"

Oh, could I, could I ever. I almost instantly had my dick back inside her sliding in and out. It was heavenly, all these months of slowly leading up to us fucking, all the times we had to stop before we wanted, always being more cautious than reckless, steeling ourselves so we could continue and not ever be caught together. Now, oh, now we were fucking and it was wonderful.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.