It Started With a Dream
Chapter 1: It Started With a Dream

Copyright© 2011 by Captain Tightpants

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: It Started With a Dream - My dreams become reality, and my dream girl is a magical being who can read my mind and make every dirty little thought come to life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Extra Sensory Perception   Harem   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I've always loved erotic dreams. In my dreams, I'm not single. I can have any girl in the world. I have made love to most of my female friends, all the hottest of my TV and movie crushes, as well as a plethora of sexy dream girls straight from my imagination. Anyone and everyone will love me unconditionally in my dreams. No more being stuck in the friend zone, no comments about my body. And sex in dreams is always perfect. This dream was no different. But this dream was different! My lover kept saying the same thing, over and over, while making love to me:

Kiss. "This is real." Kiss. "This is real!" Kiss. "This is real." Another kiss, then, "Repeat after me: This is real!"

"This is real," I said in the dream.

"Good," said my lover, "now, when you wake up, you will believe your eyes."

"Is this a dream?" I asked.

"Yes and no," she answered. "It's soon morning. If you want me to prove to you that this is real, then stare into my eyes."

I stared. And without any warning, she slapped my face!

I woke up, and ... At this time, I would have liked to say that I didn't believe my eyes. But my magical girl had entered my dream just for that reason, and so: I believed my eyes. And they were still staring into hers!

"Good morning," said the girl, "Do you still believe me?"

I looked around, and I was back in my bedroom. All the details were right, it was definitely not a dream.

"Yes," I answered, "but how were you in my dream?"

"I believe question time comes after fun time, don't you? You don't want to disappoint me when I'm this close, do you?"

To explain what she meant, she looked down to where our bodies were joined, and lightly squeezed me with her pussy.

"Believe me," she said, "I really am as close as you are." And this time, she ended her sentence with a much tighter squeeze.

I couldn't help letting out a whimper. I was hard, I was horny, and I was inside this incredibly hot and incredibly real girl! And I believed her when she said she was as close to coming as I was. I looked back at her. She smiled at me and stared lovingly into my eyes, as she said "Fuck me, please." And with that, she bent down and kissed me again.

I responded by embracing her, holding her body close to me. I knew what she wanted me to do. Without ever pausing from kissing her, I turned us around so I was on top. I could somehow sense that she was smiling, even though our lips were locked, and our tongues were still playing with each other. Oh, god! I was so close to coming! So close!

My hard cock had to this point just been held still, deep inside of her. In the dream where all this started, my dream girl and I were still in glorious foreplay. I didn't want to stop making out, it felt so good! But now, I was going to start fucking her. I tried moving in her tight tunnel, and it was surprisingly easy. I started stroking in and out of her pussy, the way I knew she wanted me to. Our union was just like the perfect sex that you can only have in your dreams. Our bodies were one, and it felt like every single square of my body was in contact with hers. Her hard nipples were poking into my skin, her hands on my back and ass held me close to her, her mouth was devouring mine. Her throat let out excited groans of pleasure, and I knew that when I reached the point of no return, she would come too, spasming all around me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.