I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens - Cover

I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens

Copyright© 2011 by Gurl Luver

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A continuation of sorts from the story "Olivia", our heroine wakes from a coma after a serious car accident only to find that everything about her life has changed. One thing that hasn't changed is her hunger for sex, and she'll do anything she can to achieve it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Prostitution  

The pills Carl had given her had left her in a very deep sleep, so deep in fact that Olivia thought she was dreaming she was having sex. It wasn't until the cock in her cunt hit bottom that the searing pain she felt wrenched her from her deep sleep. She started to scream and a hand covered her mouth in an instant.
"Olivia, it's me!" Steve whispered into her ear, "Relax!" He was almost all the way into her pussy, and although it felt a little looser than normal, it still felt amazing. Even more so since it had been several days since he'd last snuck in her window. She was a total zombie and didn't move at all when he climbed into bed with her, nor did she move at all until he had his cock almost all the way inside.

"Mmff," she barked into his hand. His weight was completely holding her down and she felt like her limbs were completely non-responsive under his body. Shaking her head free of his hand, Olivia struggled to speak without screaming, "Steve, get out of me, that hurts!" she said. "You're hurting me, please take it out," she begged.

"What? What did I do? I wasn't even fucking you hard at all," he whispered back. Her hot body was hard to resist and although he wasn't pushing forward anymore, he certainly wasn't pulling his hard cock out either. It felt great just nestled in there and unless she had a screaming case of herpes or something equally scary, he wasn't going to pull out for any reason.

"Steve I hurt myself tonight and you're killing me down there. Please take it out, please I'm begging you!"

"What did you do to yourself?" he asked keeping his body perfectly still and his penis still buried almost to the hilt.

"I fell on a dildo tonight and it pushed in really deep! Please, you have to take it out!"

"You did what!" he laughed a little too loudly. "How?"

"Shshhhh, not so loud!" she whispered in his ear. "Please, I'll do something else, anything just take it out!"

"Can I try your ass?" he asked as he granted her request and started to pull out of her velvety cunt.

"You can try, but it's all kinda attached down there, that might hurt too." Olivia rolled over after Steve lifted off her body and rolled onto her side and pulled her legs up into the fetal position. Steve snuggled up behind her and spooned her compact body. His cock was hard and wet with her ever-sopping pussy juices. Pressing it up against her asshole, he pushed and felt it slowly slide inside. Olivia grunted at the intrusion and tensed up as he pushed deeper inside.

"Whoah, not so deep, that hurts too," she said grabbing his hip and pushing back. His intrusion stopped for the moment. "I think I can take it back there, but just don't go very deep ok?"

"Sure thing Liv," Steve replied as he felt her ass muscles constrict around his cock. What an amazing body, God she makes a guy feel good!


Carl was having the dream, a great dream. A beautiful hot blonde was sucking on his cock and she was doing a marvelous job. "Oh yeah, just like that. Uh huh, massage my balls too. Yeah that's amazing." The feelings went on for what he hoped were forever. You know how dreams are though, bad dreams seem to go on forever, good dreams are always over before they even seem to be getting started. He could feel his cum starting to blast from his ball sack and just like that, he was cumming. Cumming? I never cum in my dreams?

Shaking his head to the side and trying to open his eyes, Carl knew something was really wrong. He was still sitting in his easy chair and he was still in the living room. He heard giggles and knew he didn't just have a wet dream. With bloodshot eyes he looked down and there was one of the girls with his cock in her hands. Semen was dripping from her open mouth and draining onto his boxer shorts through which his cock was protruding.

"What are you doing?" he asked through his garbled morning voice. Everything was still bleary and he wiped his eyes quickly as the girls giggled once more. He wanted to reach down and smack her hands away, but they felt so nice wrapped around his cock still.

"Didn't you like that?" she asked in the sweetest little Hispanic accent he'd ever heard. She was still only wearing the thong panties, and as she wiped the last of his semen from her lips with her forearm, she stood up and let go of his deflating penis. He noticed how thin her hips were and how tiny the underwear was and made him wonder where the hell they got such sexy underwear in such a small size.

"Uh yeah, but you shouldn't have done that," he said trying to sit his fat body up. "Ohhh," he groaned as his hangover kicked in and belted him with an instant headache. Falling back into the chair, Carl reached down and fumbled to tuck his cock back into his boxers, and got his load of cum smeared onto the palm of his hand. "Fuck, if you're going to suck a cock, at least have the decency to swallow it," he grumbled as he wiped his hand on the side of his shorts.

"Sorry master, I'll try harder next time."

"What? Hey, there isn't going to be a next time. You're going home today, so don't get comfortable. And I'm not your master!" he barked and then instantly regretted it as his head began to throb even harder.

"No! I don't want to go home! I like it here better!" she cried.

"What the fuck? You don't even know me, how could you like it better here?" he asked looking down at her pretty face. "Which one are you anyway, what's your name?"

"Luisa, and any place has to be better than home. Ummm, master? Where is the nice girl from yesterday? Did she give us to you?" she asked politely while looking at the shrinking tent in the front of his boxer shorts.

"Give you to me? Are you serious? You're little girls, nobody can own you," he corrected.

"Master Dutch sells girls all the time sir. We thought it was our turn next. So are you our new owner?" she asked looking hopeful.

"You're serious aren't you?" he asked, to which she nodded agreement. "Why would you want to live here? It's a dump," he said as his head pounded away.

"Sir, other than Master Dutch's house, it's the biggest house we've ever been in, and you seem nice," Luisa offered, hoping to make him happy and agree to keep her.

"Look, I'll get Olivia over here shortly and she can figure what to do with you. Now if you don't mind, I need to get something for my headache," he said finally getting to his feet and towering over the small nearly-naked girl in front of him.


It was a rough morning. Olivia's body hurt and today wasn't a day she could just lounge around and recover. It was Sunday and sitting through church was killing her. The hard wooden pew felt like sitting on cactus spikes as her pussy throbbed. She'd popped a few Tylenol already and it took the edge off.

Steve had stuck around until they heard her mom finally get up. It wasn't until her mom got in the shower that he snuck out the window and went home. He'd fucked her ass three times and that just made matters down below that much worse. She'd gritted her teeth and put up with it, made only possible by the numbing effects of the hydrocodone. When it finally wore off, the pain returned full force, maybe even worse thanks to Steve's cock pummeling her colon.

Even a hot bath had barely helped her sore body, and putting on a happy face for her mom had been a royal struggle. And as she sat there listening to the priest droning on about sins and whatever else he was babbling about, she was thinking about Carl's deluge of texts telling her to get her ass over to his house. He didn't elaborate but she suspected the girls were getting under his feet in the worst way. I wonder if he fucked around with them last night? I would have.

Her thoughts went back to their skinny little bodies and all the things she planned for them, and most of the things weren't even sexual in nature. She'd given it serious thought about what guys liked about her best, and they all related back to her face and body. The girls had cute faces so that wouldn't be any problem, but what they lacked was physical development. They were skinny little sticks with no muscles at all. She was going to whip them into shape and put some meat on their bones. Stacy didn't have much in the womanly development department, but she had meat on her bones and the guys fucked her like crazy. If these girls had some shape to them, she could do something with that, and that she felt would make them attractive to men.

It was hours later before Olivia had the first chance to make a break for it and get away from her mother and thankfully her body had started to respond to the pain killers she was popping. Carl was probably right and that the only thing wrong with her was just some internal bruising. He period seemed like it was coming to a quick end as her pad had barely anything in it. Wow, that wasn't so bad for my first period she thought as she threw some old clothes from the inside of her closet into her back pack. They were destined for donation but she'd just never gotten around to cleaning them out of her closet. There wasn't much to choose from, but it was something they could wear other than the slut clothes she'd been provided with.

Carl's house was a long bike ride for her, a half an hour easy. It would probably make him mad coming over and possibly being seen by the neighbors, but he'd begged her to come over and leaving the girls alone was probably a bad idea.

Walking in through the side door by the breezeway between the house and the garage, Olivia came upon a scene she never would have expected to see. Standing by the stove cooking something in his naked glory, was her pal Carl, and there was a small girl in front of him sucking on his knob.

"Hi Carl! Hi ... Maria is it?" she asked trying to figure out which girl it was that his big cock lodged in her small mouth.

"Hi Liv, look what you've done," Carl said feigning disgust. It was possibly the funniest thing she'd even seen, a naked fat man cooking with a hard on, and a ten year old girl on her knees in front of him. Well maybe funny wasn't the right way to describe it, but it put a huge smile on her face, and made her own issues with her sore crotch all but forgotten.

"What the hell is going on here?" she said in a genuinely surprised voice. "What happened to your lectures last night about the girls having to go home and this was all wrong and all that BS you were throwing at me?"

"What can I say," Carl grinned, "they grow on you!"

"Yeah it looks like you've grown to about the fullest extent that you've been bestowed with," she chuckled.

"Please get her off of me, they've been at me all day long like this trying to convince me to keep them. I don't think I could produce one more cum shot if my life depended on it," he offered with a wincing expression on his face.

"Oh, poor baby, yeah, you look like you're in distress!"

"Seriously, my cock is raw from all the sucking and rubbing they've been doing. I've been waiting for you to get here to tell them that I'm not their new master, since they won't take my word for it."

"Maria, you can stop sucking Master Carl's cock now," he said to the small girl who seemed to be sucking for her very life, her small fist stroking his shaft like an expert.

"Master... , shit," he huffed, "you're not helping here you know."

"Yeah, but it sure looks funny you know. Come on Maria, let go of his cock, I have something for you girls. Come on into the living room," she said as she carried her back pack with her and walked past Carl cooking what looked like grilled cheese, and the slurping girl who was wiping the saliva from her tired mouth.

"Look," Olivia said holding up a handful of t-shirts and a few soft cottony shorts. "They should fit you girls," she added as the two naked girls stepped up in front of her.

"They're lovely Liv, that's very nice of you." Carl was standing there off to the side, also still naked.

Olivia looked at the two girls and expected huge smiles of appreciation, instead she saw sadness, and almost... , tears. "What? What's wrong girls?"

"Did we do something wrong?" Maria asked. "We were trying our best," Luisa piped in.

"I don't get it, why are you girls upset?"

"These aren't pretty clothes, only the bad girls get clothes like these. The pretty girls get the nice clothes. What did we do wrong?"

"See Olivia, I told you they were messed up and that you should have stayed clear of this whole mess," Carl suggested as he turned and went back into the kitchen.

"Girls, I'm sorry, I didn't know that's what you were told. It's not right. There's plenty of time to wear pretty clothes, but at other times, you can wear comfortable clothes like these." Olivia saw the expressions of the girls faces and her words weren't registering, they both looked even more upset. "Girls! It's okay, you don't have to wear them if you don't want to," she exclaimed as her phone started buzzing in her pocket.

Maria and Luisa went back to the kitchen to bug Carl once more while Olivia reached into her pocket to retrieve her phone. On her screen was a text from Julio: Where the fuck are the girls? Call me right now!

Texting back Olivia typed: They're safe, at a friend's. Had a problem at the motel, door broken, couldn't leave them there. Call you later.

Shoving her phone back in her pocket, she got up and went into the kitchen to see what was going on in there to see if the girls were after Carl again. He was dishing out grilled cheese sandwiches onto plates each girl was holding. Maria's hand was on his cock again and despite his plea that he couldn't possibly cum again, he seemed half hard again already.

"Go eat girls, Miss Olivia and I have business to take care of." Swatting Luisa on the butt, the two girls raced off past Olivia standing there in the hallway between the kitchen and the living room, with their lunch plates balanced carefully in their tiny hands.

"Business?" she asked as the bulky naked man sauntered over to her and grabbed her by the arm. He had business in his eyes alright, bedroom business.

"Are you still sore from last night? Carl asked as he pulled her gently by the arm through the living room towards his bedroom.

"Better, not fully back to normal. I could barely take it in the ass last night when my neighbor stopped by," she said as she looked at his naked back leading as he marched her along.

"Neighbor huh? Which one?" he questioned thinking back to his suggestion that she fuck her closest neighbors.

"The son, Steve. He comes over in the middle of the night every couple of days and if I don't kick him out right while I'm still awake, he'll stay until morning, like today," replied Olivia as she just stood there watching Carl slowly stroke his semi-erect cock.

"Come on, get undressed. I didn't think I'd have to tell you what to do in the bedroom," he ordered while he ogled his... , as it turns out, pre-teen beauty.

Olivia wasn't thrilled at the prospect of having sex, too just yet anyway. She had healing to do and figured with Carl's big cock, that the pain she felt last night would be just as strong today. Regardless, she wasn't going to argue, she was glad to be back around Carl, and hoped she could pick things back up with him where she'd left off. She wasn't crazy about the prospect of working with Julio, the man was un predictable and the guys he was associated with seemed pretty hard core. If they were willing to employ little girls like Maria and Luisa, they were capable of anything. Olivia undressed as casually as if she were in her own bedroom while Carl just stood there stroking his cock.

His normally ever-responsive tool was indeed overworked, and as much fun as the girls' small mouths had been, he was in the mood to fuck his slut. He hadn't piled into her tight little pussy in over a week, and he didn't just want her, he needed her. She belonged to him, not that scumbag Julio, he could do with her as he pleased, and right now he wanted to fuck her and reinforce once again who's slut she really was.

"Get up on the bed there my dear, it's been way too long since I fucked that sweet little snatch of yours," he commanded as he flailed away at his limp cock. He was trying to avoid the look of desperation, but he was worried for the first time in a very longtime that he couldn't get an erection.

"Something the matter Carl? You need me to call the girls in here?" she said mockingly. It was good natured fun, at least that was how it had been intended, but there are some things guys don't think are funny.

"Why that's a great idea!" he said emphatically. "Hey girls, if you're done eating, get in here!" he yelled out while staring daggers down at his blonde nymph. He wasn't really mad, but sometimes it was fun to pretend you were, at the right moments. Plus, you don't fuck with a man's erection, or lack thereof.

Like two obedient little servants, Maria and Luisa hurried into Carl's bedroom, still dressed in just remarkably small thong underwear. "Yes sir?" Maria inquired.

"Maria, suck my cock until it's hard." Carl looked down at Olivia and she was all smiles thinking she had just egged him into it. "Luisa, get up there and lick Olivia's twat. She doesn't look wet enough for my cock," he demanded.

"Carl, no! Luisa no, don't!" she exclaimed as the small girl reacted without hesitation and jumped up onto the bed and tried pulling her knees apart.

"Olivia!" Carl yelled at her. Maria was already on her knees trying to pull his floppy cock into her eager mouth when Carl leaned over and threw one knee up onto the bed. Leaning over Luisa's small body he grabbed onto Olivia's tightly held knees and pulled ferociously. "Hey, it was your idea, live with it! Now get those knees apart you little bitch!"

"Carl? That's... , I mean what did I... ?" she stammered as she reacted to Carl's sudden and angry explosion. Her knees parted and she lay back as ordered. Luisa was cowering between Olivia's widespread legs and was uncertain what to do. Poor Maria had a mouthful of soft cock and had her head pinned up against the edge of the bed. Carl's lunge had skewered the cock into the girl's mouth and pushed her head against the bed before she could maneuver out of the way.

Carl wanted to burst out laughing, but kept it inside. "Luisa, get licking." He could hear Maria coughing around his cock, the head must have been lodged somewhere near the back of her throat and as cruel as it might have seem to the girl, it actually felt pretty fucking good to his cock. The twitches he was feeling meant only one thing, hard-on on the way!

Olivia was repulsed as Luisa started licking her slit. She wasn't anywhere near as talented as Maria, and since she'd been in her post-orgasmic glory yesterday when Maria had eaten her out, she was a little more receptive to the idea then. This was completely different and not very enjoyable at all. Luisa was tentative and didn't have the knowledge or the desire to do the job right. And Maria was coughing... , well choking was maybe more like it. "Carl, is Maria alright? It sounds like she's choking," she said trying to look down past Luisa's small body which was sandwiched between hers and Carl's big bulky body.

"She sure is, I got my cock rammed all the way to the back of her throat, and it feels amazing. Her little tongue is making this crazy undulating motion against the underside of my fucking dick," he cackled while looking down at Olivia's pretty face. She appeared to be distressed. Between the girl licking away at her pussy and the gagging sound Maria was making, her head was twisting around trying to see what was going on. "Man I wish you could do that with your tongue, it's pretty fucking cool!"

"Carl, let her up! I can hear her, she's not even breathing I don't think!" Olivia fumed.

Carl knew he was putting on a show for her, yeah Maria was probably under duress with his cock pushed deep into her mouth, but he wasn't going to let any harm come to her. Letting her gag a few seconds longer, and seeing real panic start to register on Olivia's face, he pulled back and freed his cock from poor Maria's mouth. He let her pull her head away from the edge of the bed where he'd trapped her. "Ok Luisa, that ought to be enough for now. Out of the way dear and let me show you how a whore ought to be fucked.

Olivia looked on as Carl shooed the two girls out of the way. She was seeing him in a whole new light and she wasn't happy with what she was seeing. He was being almost cruel to the two girls, treating them like dog shit.

"Spread your legs cunt. Show me that slutty pussy of yours," he ordered as he climbed between her legs and grabbed her by the ankles.

"Carl! What's wrong with you? Why are you talking to me that way?" she asked as he yanked her feet up over his shoulders. He was fisting his cock and pointing it towards her pussy.

"Give me your hands," he demanded as he pushed forward gracelessly and rammed his cock home into her still-recovering cunt.

"Ouch! Carl! That hurts! I told you to go easy. I'm still sore from last night! Ughhh... , Jeez, take it easy," she grunted as she felt him shove hard into her body.

"Shut up cunt. You want to be a whore? You want these girls to become whores too? Then you gotta show them what they have in store!" he growled as he punched his cock into Olivia's sweet pussy over and over again. Was he being rough? Too rough? Hell yeah he was, but there was a method to his madness. "It's not all wine and roses is it princess? It's not always a walk in the park. Sometimes you get an asshole who is going to be mean and cruel. He might hurt you, and not take "no" for an answer," he added as he kept up his vigorous fucking. He looked down to the floor and both girls were kneeling beside the bed waiting for orders.

Grabbing her hands, he pulled them down towards his knees and pulled them under his legs. With her legs immobilized over his shoulders and her hands and arms effectively pinned too, she was completely helpless. "Luisa, get up on the bed and let Olivia eat your pussy." Luisa looked at him and hesitated. "Go on, get up there and sit on her face. Put that little pussy of yours right over her mouth."

"Carl! No! Please no! Please don't do this!" she protested in earnest. She has helpless under his bulk and with his considerable strength advantage. He was punching her sore pussy with his cock in a brutal fashion that he'd never shown before. Not since that first night when he threatened to throw her out of his car and leave her in the ghetto, naked with that group of black guys looking in at her, had she seen this kind of cruelty coming from the man.

Olivia watched in horror as Luisa climbed up onto the bed and stood up over top of her body. Her skinny legs stepped lightly on either side of her body until her feet straddled her head. "Luisa, no, don't do this, it's not right," she pleaded as the young girl followed orders and sat down, right on her face. The last thing she saw before she was engulfed in warm flesh, was Luisa's smooth slit zooming in right before her eyes.

"That's it Luisa, good girl, good girl. You're going to make such an obedient little whore. Beautiful job baby," he praised as he patted the girls naked shoulders. She looked back at him and smiled her pretty smile. "Is she licking your little cunt?"

"No sir," she replied. Her cute little bubble butt looked perfectly placed as Olivia's chin could just be seen protruding from underneath.

"Get licking slut! Put that mouth of your to good use and give this girl a treat," he bellowed as he gave a really hard shove with his cock. It was hard as steel and he was enjoying this position of power immensely.

"Mmfffff," Olivia grunted into the soft flesh covering her mouth. Luisa's hot little pussy was pressed so tightly onto her face that she wouldn't have been able to eat the girl out even if she had chosen to do so. Her interest in the girls' bodies last night had been a drug induced curiosity. The thrill of the moment had passed and since walking in the door, everything had seemed to change. The sight of Maria kneeling on Carl's kitchen floor with the man's big cock shoved into her pretty mouth had brought everything home. It might have been a game for her, but for these girls who had no choice, this was to be their future for as long as men had their hold on them. Carl was right, she was in over her head and he was making the most of proving he was right. With every powerful thrust of his cock into her bruised pussy, he made sure she realized how much pain these girls would have in store with each man they would be required to service if she didn't do something about it.

"Start licking Olivia, now! Luisa, not so much pressure on the girl's face, you might suffocate her!" he said laughing over the situation he'd created. The whole situation was disgusting to him, but she couldn't know that. He'd put on a good show knowing that Olivia was coming over, pretending that the girls had been sucking him off all day long. It was ridiculous of course. Even the few minutes he'd let her suck on his cock had been morally torturous. He didn't let on to the girls, after all, they'd awaken him with a blow job this morning that had him spurting gobs of cum into one of their mouths, Luisa he thought in hindsight. Did it feel good? Well... , yeah, but it wasn't like he'd let them. He was asleep for God sakes! After that it was a long day trying to convince the girls he wasn't their new master, and yes they'd tried to be as persuasive as they knew how.

It was true, he'd been fighting them off all day long with offer after offer to please him. He finally relented when he suspected Olivia might show up. The feel of having a child suck on his knob almost made him throw up, but it was a hot mouth that had experience around dicks. She had him hard as a rock in no time and if Olivia hadn't walked through the door any sooner, he would have been dumping a second load into their collective mouths. Having to stick his cock back into Maria's mouth again moments ago had been part of his plan, and although the sensations were no different than if it were a real woman sucking him off, he still had the vision of a child gnawing on his tool. If everything worked out the way he wanted, he'd be saving three children from a future of turning tricks.

Olivia felt Luisa lift her body off of her face and she could suddenly breathe through her mouth again. The smooth brown cunt was barely an inch off her face and the scent filled her nostrils. Carl was barking at her to eat the girl and she didn't want to, not in the least. If it was Stacy, she would have had no problem licking her pussy, but Luisa was just a little girl, even if she was only two years younger than she was. She chose to have this life, these girls hadn't. They were born into it, and they couldn't just walk away like she could. They had nobody fighting for them. Well she would, even if Carl thought otherwise. "No!" she yelled out. "I won't do it! Luisa, get off of me!"

"What's the matter Olivia? Something on your mind?" Carl asked mockingly. He was still pushing his cock deep into her love hole and was loving every inch of her velvety pussy as she swallowed him up whole. She'd come a long way since that first time he'd shoved his cock into her, she'd screamed like bloody murder when he'd done it, now she could take cock like no other woman he'd ever fucked before. It was a shame he couldn't save her too.

"Carl, I won't do it, I won't be a part of this! Please Luisa, get off of me!" she shouted into the tiny slit of a pussy just an inch from her face. She couldn't see anything other than the girl's pelvis, and she couldn't do a damn thing to remove herself from this situation. Carl had her body pinned and she was stuck. But she'd refused to lick the girl, even if she had felt a fleeting impulse to test the waters.

"Alright," Carl said as he touched Luisa's shoulder. The pretty girl turned around and nodded. Climbing off the older girl, Carl saw a look of disappointment on her face. Did she want to be licked, or was she disappointed that she was unable to fulfill her requirement? It was sad either way. "Girls, go wait in the living room, and please put on the clothes that Miss Olivia brought for you. Finish eating if you weren't done already."

Both girls paused for a moment thinking surely there was something wrong, after all they were having sex and cleaning up after sex was one of their primary jobs. Luisa looked at Maria and they both looked upset.

"Go girls, you need to wait outside please. Miss Olivia and I have business to discuss," he said as he shooed them out of the room. It wasn't until they got up and actually left the room that he even acknowledged Olivia underneath him.

Lifting his knees up so she could free her hands, Carl looked down at the visibly upset twelve year old and said, "Did we learn anything sweetheart?"

"Yeah, I did," she answered as Carl pulled her legs back down off his shoulders and slowly pulled his cock from her battered pussy.

"It's wrong isn't it?" he stated as he sat down on the edge of the bed next to her.

"So what was this, teach me a lesson time or something?" she asked as she sat up next to him and leaned her head up against his beefy shoulder.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.