I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens - Cover

I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens

Copyright© 2011 by Gurl Luver

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A continuation of sorts from the story "Olivia", our heroine wakes from a coma after a serious car accident only to find that everything about her life has changed. One thing that hasn't changed is her hunger for sex, and she'll do anything she can to achieve it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Prostitution  

Monday morning, as with all Monday mornings of late, was spent with Olivia finding something to do while waiting for the inevitable time when her mother would walk out the door to work, and then it was the lightning quick dash to get to the motel and find out what Carl had in store for her and Stacy. Her phone, which had been her electronic leash for the previous three weeks, and which was nestled in the front pocket of her shorts, was going steadily more quiet with Carl taking over her email account and keeping in contact with all of her customers. Even her friends had stopped texting her since she'd been too busy to keep up with replies, and plus it was harder and harder coming up with excuses why she and Stacy were too busy to get together with them. It was depressing.

Olivia had tried to make a deal with Carl over a week ago that would give her free time of her own to spend with friends, or to have a day or two alone in her motel room to entertain somebody, or maybe more than just one somebody! But that hadn't ended well. Carl had gotten mad at her suggestion and started turning into Bad Carl, and to keep him happy, Olivia had decided just to let him have his way. Great decision that had been she reflected as she closed the distance to her "room" at the Red Roof Inn. He'd kept her horizontal for six straight days, getting her cunt pummeled by guy after guy.

The weekdays were pretty normal, usually just one-on-ones with guys, mostly a mix of businessmen from out of town and her new "regulars". Thursdays and Saturdays were the days that just killed her body, and this week would likely be much more of the same. Thursday would be the construction site with likely a dozen or more guys to fuck, and then followed by more of the same at the motel.

Carl liked to start Thursday bright and early with her first cock of the day in her before ten-thirty. It would be another twelve hour marathon she was sure. Saturday? Well shit that could be anything she thought. Last weekend it was the "dump your cum in the whore's ass and then watch her drink it out of her friend's pussy" event. It wasn't quite as much fun as the previous "big event". Was she getting bored of it, or just tired of the demands?

As Olivia pedaled into the parking lot of the Red Roof, the phone in her pocket started to buzz. Oh well, I'll check that out when I get to the room. Olivia almost missed it she was so deep in thought over the state of things. The dark skinned guy who had waved to her the other day was frantically waving his arms at her as she pedaled by him. Call it good fortune, or fate or whatever, Olivia almost didn't stop, but as she approached the end of the row of motel rooms, she cast one last glance at the Hispanic looking guy and saw the urgency in his expression, and stopped.

"Get over here girl!" he shouted to her while he desperately waved to her. He was Latino, and had gold caps on his front teeth. He looked like a normal guy, probably late twenties or so. Olivia had stopped abruptly and was just sitting on her bike wondering what the hell was so important for him to be freaking out so much. Her cell phone was still buzzing in her pocket while the man waved her to come over.

"Hurry! Get over here, now!" he urged.

She didn't know the guy, or have any reason to believe that he was doing her any favors, but his animated gestures and apparent concern had her suddenly on edge. Olivia climbed up off her bike and walked over to him. "What?"

"Are you the fat man's girl?" he asked glancing about, looking about like he was expecting someone to discover him at any minute.

"What? What are you talking about? What fat man?" she asked.

"You know... , Carl? Aren't you his girl?"

"I guess why?" Olivia asked suddenly concerned. She looked around and didn't see anything out of sorts and wondered if this guy was some kind of crack pot or something.

"Get in here now!" he said opening up the room to the motel behind him. He held the door open and articulated the urgency by waving his arms at her frantically to get inside quick. "Come on girl!"

"What's this all about and why do I need to go into that room?" she said standing resolute.

"I'll explain once you're safely inside! Now get in here before they see you!"

"Who sees me?"

"Just get in here before they see you!"

He seemed serious enough and sensing danger waiting for her on the other side of the motel, Olivia followed the guy inside, her phone buzzed once more in her pocket. Pulling the bike inside with her, Olivia looked around and noticed that this guy's room looked almost exactly like her own. It was eerie in a way, because she'd done so many crazy sex things in her room, and this one was just like her own. "So what's this all about?" she asked as she leaned her bike up against the dresser.

"The cops is over there! I think they was waiting for Carl, and I guess maybe you too. They have him inside that room of his over there."

You mean my room!

"I don't know what's going on, but judging by how old you look, I'm guessing somebody tipped the cops off and like I said, they was waitin' for him."

"Oh shit, Stacy was probably with Carl!" Reaching into her pocket quickly Olivia grabbed her phone and turned it on. The first text message to appear was from Stacy and it was a very simple message. "Stop! Don't come!"

Scrolling down through the next few messages from her, Olivia temporarily forgot she was standing in front of this stranger who may have just saved her ass. Stacy's following messages were: "In Carl's trunk. Cops are here. Stay away!"

Returning a message, Olivia typed: "What r u doing in C's trunk?"

"Hiding! His seat folded down, I climbed in here when Carl spotted the unmarked cruiser and told me to hide in here. Carl's inside the room I think talking to them."

Stacy's message was so bizarre, she was inside Carl's trunk while the cops had him inside the room, probably grilling him. Typing back Olivia said: "Why didn't he turn around and leave?"

"The cops stopped his car and I heard them ask him to step out. After that it was just mumbled voices. I think they're looking for us."

Shit! Somebody must have tipped them off if they were waiting for him! Somebody who knew we were underage! Fuck, this is bad!

"So what's with the texting? Who are you talking to?" the Hispanic guy asked.

"My friend, she's in Carl's trunk right now, she says the cops are talking to him! Olivia answered feeling a rush of emotions that were quickly progressing towards panic. The cops! How did they find out about us? Oh shit, what am I going to do?

"You do somebody wrong or something?" he asked as he stood there looking her up and down.

"Huh?"

"You piss somebody off I mean?"

"I don't think so? I mean we've been pretty busy lately, but as far as I know everybody's been pretty happy," she replied. Her brain was going a million miles a second and was trying to process what had happened and what might be going on over there. Another message from Stacy: "I think there's a cop nearby, don't message me 4 a while. Wait for me to send u 1. I think he can hear my phone buzz."

Olivia typed one last message. "Ok, I'm on other side of Motel, with some guy who warned me. Text me when u can." Great, I'm stuck here not knowing what the hell is going on.

"So you really turning tricks for the fat man," the guy said heading over to sit in one of the chairs by the window. The curtains were drawn save for a small crack to peek through, obviously with how the chair was positioned, it was a well used perch.

The guy obviously knew more than just a casual observer would know, he certainly must know Carl if he already knows his name. No point in hiding what he probably already knew. "Yeah, me and my friend. That's who's sending me texts. She' stuck in his trunk with a cop outside the car."

"Bummer, guess she's going to be there awhile," he said looking her up and down. Fucking sweet body on her, even if she is on the young side. Give her a few years, she'll age really fast, they all do. Pretty face too, too bad she decided to go into this line of work. Without giving her a minute to think, he asked, "So has Carl given you any of my stuff?"

"What stuff?" she asked distractedly, her heart was pounding and thoughts were racing. She was standing there in the middle of the room holding her phone and wondering what the hell she should do, besides running out of there screaming in full panic mode. Her life seemed to be completely fucked at the moment, and the fate of the three of them, she, Carl and Stacy, was hanging in the balance of what the cops knew, and what they could prove. What the fuck am I going to tell my mom if the cops call her at work and drag her home to her twelve year old daughter accused of being a prostitute? I'm totally fucked from both ends. I won't be able to fuck anymore and even worse, Carl might end up in jail! Oh shit, oh shit!

Panic was starting to set in as she paced back and forth. She wanted to run – get away from this place, but couldn't leave Stacy there locked in the trunk of a car. She stopped her pacing and stood there looking down at her phone like it was suddenly going to give her all the answers. She stood there for several minutes, shifting her weight from foot to foot and fidgeting with her phone. "Fuck, what do I do?" she said absently. It wasn't really a question posed to the guy in front of her, more like a rhetorical question meant for a higher power.

"Well I think for starters, you need to calm down. You ain't caught, and unless the cops search Carl's car, your friend ain't caught. If the cops have something on the fat man, then he's busted, otherwise you just need to chill and wait for everything to play out," he said pulling an eyeglass case from his pocket.

Olivia watched as he pulled a small wooden box from the case and opened up the end. Pulling a small metal tube from the box, Olivia instantly recognized the tube and knew what he was up to.

"You smoke?" he asked.

Recognizing the one-hitter, Olivia knew now wasn't a good time to get high, but a little could take the edge off and at the very least, make her a little bit more relaxed. "Yeah," she said and moved over to the chair across the table from him.


His name was Julio, and after a hit or two from his one-hitter, the pot settled her nerves down completely. It was good shit and made her feel mellow and happy. Stacy hadn't texted in over half an hour and she was dying to find out what the hell was going on, but somehow the pot made those concerns slightly less important at the moment. "Can you go look and see if the cops are still there?" Olivia asked slowly and musically. The stoned lilt in her voice made her giggle as she got the last words out. Yep, I'm stoned!

"I'll take a quick peek, hold on kid," he said as he got up out of his chair and looked both ways out the window. Proceeding to the door, he opened it up and disappeared outside.

Olivia watched him move past the crack between the curtains and head towards the corner of the motel. Time always seemed to stand still when she was stoned, and it seemed like ten minutes had passed before Julio returned from the room.

"Yeah, the cops are still there, so is his car too. You ain't going anywhere for a while," he stated before sitting down in his familiar perch by the window. He looked at the blonde teen and measured her up, nice rack, not big, but nice sized, slim, fit from the looks of it. Yeah she'd be a fun ride in the sack. She had a glazed look in her eyes, yeah she was stoned from just two hits of his pot. "So you try anything of mine other than my pot?"

Olivia shook her head and didn't quite make the connection. "Huh?"

"From Carl, he give you any other of my stuff?"

"I don't know what you mean?" she said slowly.

"From Carl, he give you anything else of mine to try?"

"You mean drugs?" Olivia asked.

"Yeah, I'm his... , source, I guess you could say."

"Well yeah then. A few things. I like those little round pills. He calls them X. And I like the white powder, it makes my ... parts feel good," she said with a giggle.

"Your parts? Now you got me confused. Whatcha mean, on your parts?" he said watching the smile on her face. Along with her bright blue eyes, which were now turning a nice shade of bloodshot pink, and her long blonde hair, she was adorable.

"When I'm working and I start to get sore down there, I rub the powder inside and it makes me feel really good, and it takes the pain away too," she added with another giggle.

"I bet some of my stuff would probably make you feel even more relaxed right now, I mean with your friend and all stuck in the trunk, and with the fat man sitting around getting questioned by the police and all," he said slyly.

"I don't know, I mean now's not really the time for that stuff," Olivia replied.

"Well, let's put it this way, if the cops had anything solid on the fat man, they would have taken him in for questioning already. My guess is they're waiting for you and your friend to show up, then they'd have him for sure. So I'm guessing the cops are just fishing right now. Play it cool and lay low and I think you're going to be fine. So in the mean time, why don't you and I have a little party and wait it out?"

"I guess that would be okay," she replied.

Digging out his one-hitter, Julio filled it once more and passed it over to the pretty blonde girl. Olivia took it and pressed it to her pink lips and waited for the guy to light it up. The smoke always gave her coughing fits, but the effects on her brain felt so nice as all her worries melted away.

Olivia looked into Julio's eyes as she passed the one-hitter back to him, he had the hunger in his eyes that nearly all guys had for her when they looked at her. He wanted to fuck her, and pot always made her horny. Why not, it'll take my mind off things. "You wanna fuck?" she asked out of the blue.

The question just about knocked him off his seat, but he remained calm and took it in stride. "Hell yeah, but I got customers coming over later, so we gotta wrap it up before three or else you might have more on your hands than you can handle!"

"No problem," she said, and stood up on her wobbly stoned legs and headed over to the bed.

No problem? No problem she would be done with him by three? Or no problem she could handle his customers? He watched her flop onto the bed and start pulling her t-shirt off over her head. She was all business he realized as she reached around and unsnapped her bra and pulled it off revealing her perfectly shaped B-cup breasts with the bright white tan lines surrounded by her golden bronzed skin. Her pink areola reacted to the cool air in the room and started to constrict along with her small nipples beginning to stand erect on her tear-drop shaped breasts. The small golden loops through her nipples added an element to her young look that always confused guys at first, making them think she might be much older than she looked.

Olivia liked making guys wonder about her age, some liked the fact that she was so young, most might be horrified to think they were sinking their cock into a pre-teen. The bling and her tats, along with her propensity for active sex usually quelled any concern over her age, and once they were "in" it was all moot anyway.

Shucking her shorts, Olivia slowly peeled her underwear down while she gazed at her next lover as he stripped down also. He was average in size physically, and covered in tattoos she noticed as he pulled his shirt off. When he dropped his pants, Olivia practically squealed in delight. He was hung. With everything else going on around her, this little respite from the drama was going to be just what the doctor ordered!

Olivia clamored over to the edge of the bed right on front of him and grabbed onto his soft long cock. Sucking it into her hungry mouth she pushed forward until she engulfed almost the entire thing, the head resting at the entrance of her throat.

"Holy shit girl, you almost ate the fucking thing!" he said with a surprised and happy tone. "Fuck you're good at this," he added as she went to work sucking and licking his rapidly inflating tool, the whole time keeping as much of his shaft buried in her sucking hole.

With her current problems on the back burner, the Queen focused on what she knew best, being the biggest slut around. She slowly withdrew her mouth until just the fat head was left inside her mouth, and then sucked it like a lollipop, swirling her tongue around the circumference of the crown. Olivia savored the feeling of the soft but turgid flesh as she gently pressed her lips around it. She loved the way she could squeeze the blood out of the end with just some gentle pressure. She dragged her tongue along the underside knowing the raspy bumps would give him a level of stimulation all guys loved. With her lips still locked around his tool, she pushed back down making sure she kept good pressure around the soft skin as she descended, pushing his cock all the way to the back of her mouth and into her throat.

"Fuck, that's amazing! I can't believe a girl your age can deep-throat like that!" he exclaimed as he felt the work of a true pro sucking him like there was no better place to be, and no better thing she could be doing to him than this. "How old are you anyway, fifteen? Sixteen?"

Olivia just nodded while she continued pumping her mouth up and down on his lengthy shaft. She was getting hornier by the second and she could feel her pussy priming up for what would be coming next. She sucked on his cock for another few minutes before she felt him pushing back on her shoulders and pulling his cock from her hot wet mouth.

"How about we see what else you can do baby," he said pushing her onto her back. "You got any condoms with you?"

"You don't need them, I go bareback," Olivia purred in her slow stoned cadence. She was losing focus on the now, and everything seemed like it was in slow motion, like her head was stuffed full of fluffy cotton. She felt him pull her legs apart and then press his blunt tool up against her slit. "Hmmmm," she moaned, "That's the spot!" She felt a gob of wetness slash down on her labia as he spit on her pussy, and then his warm wet tool rub up and down her cunt before the very familiar feeling of his cock pushing inside her body. "Oh yeah, give it to me baby, give me that hard cock of yours, fuck me," she whispered in her practiced sexy voice.

Julio shoved forward and felt his eight inch tool sink slowly but surely into the young whore. She walked, talked, and performed like a whore, but she sure as hell didn't look the part. Her body was perfect in every way and her piercings and tiny little tattoos belied an innocence lost, but as he looked into her blue eyes he saw an angel looking back up at him. She was something special and he knew it, no wonder the fat man had his hooks into her, she was a walking gold mine. If only he could make her his little whore. Well, hopefully the fat man doesn't get out of this jam because if he don't, I'll make her mine!

Julio sawed into her pussy for five straight minutes before rolling her over onto her side and climbing onto his knees. It gave him a great view of her body as he slung her leg over his shoulder. Perfect legs, perfect tits, although they could stand to be a little bigger, her nipples too, and a perfect ass he thought as he watched inch after inch of his cock saw into and out of her bald cunt. Staring down at the little tats, he wondered what the "L's" meant. "Hey baby, what's the little tats mean?"

Olivia was lost in the magic of sex and wasn't really paying much attention. Her body was engulfed in surges of hormones that clouded everything else going on around her. It wasn't until the guy fucking her... , Julio was it? It wasn't until he asked her a second time that she clued in. "What was that?" she asked dreamily.

"What are the arrows for?"

"Arrows, what arrows?" she asked, completely puzzled with the question.

"These little tats, they look like arrows. What do they mean?" he said between thrusts.

"Oh, they're Roman numeral L's for fifty. Two of them mean one hundred. I got them after I fucked my one-hundredth guy."

"Wow, you've fucked a hundred guys? Damn you get busy girl," he said as he enjoyed the feel of her hot wet cunt as it sucked at his cock.

"I like what I do," she purred with a smile as she closed her eyes and lost herself in the enjoyment of the moment.

"You like that don't you baby," he said as he felt the head of his cock touch the end of her tunnel.

"I love it," she cooed.

"I got something for you that you'll love even better."

"Better than this? Not a chance," she said with a stoned-out giggle.

"Oh yeah. If you like my pot, my ecstasy and my coke, then you're really gonna like what else I got."

"Will sex feel just as good on that as it does with pot?"

"Better," said with a sly smile.

"Lay it on me then," Olivia said with her eyes closed. She wondered if it was possible that whatever drug he had in mind could make sex ever better than it was when she was stoned on her usual drugs, but in her current happy state, she'd give anything a try.

Olivia felt the bed shift and the cock in her pussy vacate her disappointed body. "Where you going?" Olivia slurred.

"Be right back with a slice of heaven for you baby," Julio said as he went to his lock box.

Olivia lay there naked enjoying the feeling the pot gave her. She was stoned off her ass and loved it. There were no worries in the world as far as she was concerned at the moment. Time always seemed to pass slowly when she smoked pot, and it seemed like forever before Julio returned. She felt him grab her arm and his hands felt warm and inviting. His hands felt tight around her arm but she didn't care. "Ouch," she said as she felt a pinch in the crook of her arm.

"Hold still don't move, here it comes. You're going to love this baby," spoke Julio's soothing voice.

That's when she felt it, a rush unlike any other feeling she'd ever experienced. She felt warm all over and felt extremely happy. Everything softened and calmed around her. "Ohhhhhh," she moaned softly as her body felt like it was drifting into... , well maybe this was what heaven felt like.

Everything was a haze after that. Olivia felt Julio climb between her leg and press his cock into her cunt and start pumping again. She couldn't form a coherent thought but knew it felt amazing. It seemed to go on forever and if was beautiful. Olivia heard voices and felt somebody pushing their way into her cunt. And then the glory started all over again. She moaned incessantly as the guy fucking her plowed into her pussy. "Oh that feels so good, fuck me, oh yeah, don't stop," she murmured. Again more voices, some laughter. Olivia couldn't focus and she couldn't make out who was fucking her, all she knew was that it felt so sweet.

Olivia felt herself drifting in and out of awareness. She knew when she was having sex and when she wasn't. The periods of blackness in between the moments of sexual bliss seemed to be getting briefer and the periods of sex seemed to getting longer. Somebody was fucking her cunt again and she smiled. The Queen was happy. She wasn't aware of anything other than she was having sex, but that was enough for the moment.

"Baby, we're going for a drive, ok? Now let's get you dressed."

Olivia heard the words but was confused, she didn't understand what he, or they, meant. She was more stoned than she'd ever been before and she couldn't understand anything that was going on around her. She felt hands pulling her up and putting her shirt on. If they put her bra on she had no idea, the same for her panties. She could feel the rough material on her pussy lips as her shorts were pulled up high and tight around her waist, hoisting her body up into a standing position by their grip on her shorts alone.

It was dark outside, or at least that's what it seemed like in her near-comatose state. Images were vague and blurry as she stumbled on unresponsive legs as her... , what? Captors? Dragged her over to their car and tossed her haphazardly into the back seat. It was warm outside, and warmer still in the car. The seats were worn but comfortable and as she closed her eyes, she couldn't form much of a thought other than: "please", and "home".

Olivia must have passed out again, for she was half walking and half being dragged along a sidewalk and up to a house. There was music playing and voices, many voices. Somewhere off in the distance she heard a cheer go up. She was the Queen, what else was new?

"I brought the party favors bro's!"

The voice was there one second, gone the next, just a raucous din of voices was all she could make out. Her pocket was buzzing, she had her phone. If only she could regain her faculties and call... , call who? Where am I?

Olivia opened her eyes. She'd blacked out again. Somewhere between being carried from wherever she was, to where she was now. She was naked again, and somebody was fucking her. No lights were on in the room she was in, but she could tell by the soft cushion under her body that she was on a bed. The only light was coming from the hallway beyond the door of this room.

Despite the numbness she felt all over and the muted cotton-ball feeling she felt in her head, she knew a cock was plowing into her body, and it felt reassuring. Like it was the only constant in her life, and when she was having sex, everything was right and everything would be ok. A soft moan escaped her lips and her body started to respond, her hips starting to move in time with his thrusts, whoever "he" might be.

Time meant nothing when she was stoned and the connection between time and memory were completely lost. Was it one continuous fuck or had the dick in her pussy been replaced over and over again by a lineup of guys? Olivia had no way of knowing, but things were starting to sharpen up. The guy fucking her now felt much larger than the last one she remembered, or was it the one before that? It was so hard to tell. The light from the hallway just gave her a silhouette of the guy laying on top of her. He was grunting and pushing hard up against her cervix. He was cumming in her cunt, she could tell that now.

The drugs must have been wearing off because she felt the guy get up off her and pull his spent cock from her soupy hole. Her body refused to cooperate as she tried to get up. Hands were on her and another silhouette was over her again. Another penis was probing towards her cunt. Her arms were working. Reaching down, Olivia felt his hard cock and guided it to her hungry snatch. It buried itself to the hilt in one smooth stroke. "Ahhhhh, so nice..." she purred.

Time marched on, and so did the visitors to the room she was in. The fog was slowly clearing, and she was aware that the pleasurable sensations from the continual sexual assault were starting to be intermixed with a growing discomfort coming from her pussy. She had been fucking for a while, and maybe it was just because the drugs were wearing off that she didn't notice it sooner, but the pain was becoming recognizable and well defined. This kind of pain only came from being the object of men's desires for an extended time.

"Where am I?" Olivia managed to ask as the reality of her situation started kicking in. Where was she and how long had she been here... Holy shit! What about Stacy, and Carl? And the police, what about the police!

"At a party baby," said the guy lying on top of her. "And you're the party," he grunted in her ear.

He sounded young she realized. This wasn't a man, but a boy, a teenager most likely. His thrusting was energetic, amateurish, like it was a whole new experience for him. A virgin maybe? Maybe she was his first? A smile erupted from her previously vacuous expression. She was lost somewhere in the world, and she was the play thing in a house-full of guys, the location of which she had no idea, but the Queen could still smile knowing she was pleasing this guy. Pleasing him and giving him something, something special, maybe something he'd remember for the rest of his life.

She could be happy in that. Everything else in her life right now could be going into the shitter, but she could grasp onto that one small thing and keep a smile on her face. Reaching down, she grasped the guy's naked buttocks and pulled him hard into her aching cunt, burying him inside her body until she could feel his curly pubes pressed tightly against her bald mons. The smile on her face shone through the dim light as she felt his cock start to throb. He was depositing the currency the Queen lived for. "Oh yeah, cum in my dirty pussy," she groaned.

"You're one freaky chick, where'd Julio find you?" he asked, his featureless face barely registering in the dim light.

"Julio? Is he here?" Olivia begged, knowing he would know where they were and might actually be able to get her home.

"Yeah, it's his place, his party. Of course he's here," the teen replied.

From out in the hallway, a commotion interrupted Olivia's line of questioning. She could hear shouting, many voices and even more loud shouting. Loud bangs could be heard like fists pounding on walls, or bodies? She heard footsteps approaching, and from the light illuminating the hallway, an enormous figure suddenly filled the doorway.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.