I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens - Cover

I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens

Copyright© 2011 by Gurl Luver

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A continuation of sorts from the story "Olivia", our heroine wakes from a coma after a serious car accident only to find that everything about her life has changed. One thing that hasn't changed is her hunger for sex, and she'll do anything she can to achieve it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Prostitution  

Olivia woke up disoriented, she was groggy and tired and wondered for a second if she fell asleep in someone else's bed. It took a minute to clear the fog before she realized she was still at Emily's house and that she'd spent a good part of the night getting fucked by Emily's dad. Her pussy was in agreement with that. It was a little tender she realized as she reached under the protective layers of her sleeping bag and felt around her crotch. It wasn't too bad, and would be ready for more action later, which given that it was Saturday, almost surely meant Carl would have her entertaining somebody for money.

As the morning rolled on, one by one the girls left to go home and Stacy, as excited as she'd even seen her before, kept casting winks and other less subtle hints at their new pet project, getting Emily turned into a slut too. Olivia liked the idea of adding another member to their clique, but it would pose dangers far beyond their current level of concern. Stacy was Olivia's best friend, and had been since they were little. Both knew they could trust each other and take their secrets to the grave, Emily was a friend, a good friend, but the boundaries of her trust were far more ambiguous. What would she do when push came to shove? It would require walking on egg-shells until she could prove herself capable of earning their utmost trust.

Olivia was one of the last to leave, no doubt crushing the hopes of Emily's dad Mike, who probably wanted a going away fuck, which he didn't get. Stacy on the other hand was acting the part of the innocent flirt the whole morning. Oh well, it's not like she's acting out of character for her!

Looking back as she left the sleepover, Olivia saw Emily's pretty smiling face at the front door with her much larger father standing right behind her waving goodbye. They were a stark contrast, Emily with her strawberry blond hair and heart-shaped face, with Irish green eyes and a decently developed body for thirteen, standing behind her dark-haired, ruggedly good-looking dad. You'd never think they were even related by their appearance she thought as she rode her bike the three blocks to her house.


The shortened morning she had with her mother was becoming routine. Lunch together, small-talk about her evening and tidying up after the lunch dishes followed by her mother getting ready for work.

It gave her plenty of time to get showered up herself, knowing that in a few short hours she'd be naked once again with potentially a whole new slew of strangers shoving their cocks into her body. It was still fun, and once horny, she'd be chomping at the bit for the next guy in line. It was the way it was with the Queen, always hungry for more, especially once the orgasms started rolling.

Carl, and everyone else for that matter was trying to reach her by virtually every electronic means possible. Her dance card could be full from here till doomsday and still never get past her current list of suitors, let alone any new guys who wanted a piece of her.

"Hey Carl, tell me when and where" she texted before going about getting ready, which thankfully included her remembering her pill again. No more close calls Liv! she scolded herself. Updating her sex log for yesterday was a complete waste since Mike was the only she was with, and was already included in the previous day's ungodly totals. I really fucked as many as two hundred guys? I know they were only in me for thirty seconds or more, but come on? I shouldn't even be able to walk after that!

Whatever it was, she would hopefully have the video soon enough, possibly even tonight!

Olivia waited out the time for when her mother would pull out of the driveway and head off to work. It was Saturday, a day where all the old folks saw the most visitors, and usually her mom's busiest day. She rarely made it home before midnight on a Saturday, not that she was going to take such liberties with her "be home" time, but it was nice to know the option was there if she needed it.

Collecting the few pills of Oxycontin and her small baggy of coke Carl had given her yesterday to maintain her relief from the pain, and stuffing them into her backpack, Olivia jumped on her bike and pedaled to the motel.


It was a typical Saturday night, Carl had put the word out to all the other drivers to send any johns his way and his girls would take care of them. Even Stacy had her own room now, it just made good business sense Carl concluded as he shelled out the cash for another flea-bag room.

He was having a hard time telling who was having the most fun fucking these strange dudes, Stacy seemed to have completely changed as a person, eagerly taking on any guy they threw at her. Olivia... , well that was a given, she never tired, never complained, she made every guy feel like her world revolved around them. They all left more than satisfied and much lighter in the pocketbook. She was worth every penny, and even those who balked at the price initially needed no more than to see her in real life to agree to just about whatever price they asked. It was like taking candy from a baby once the blonde knockout got them in her clutches.

Carl sat back and counted the wads of bills sitting on the passenger seat of his Crown Vic. The girls were worth a fortune, and with the prospect that Stacy couldn't stop talking about, was one of their friend's dads wanted them to turn his daughter into a slut too! Life just couldn't get any better!

A tap on the driver's side window startled him from counting his cash. The face in the window thankfully wasn't a cop, but his drug dealer Julio, who just happened to have set up shop recently in this very same motel.

"Hey boss, what's up?" he asked extending his hand through the window. His gold teeth reflected the harsh dome lights as he smiled his usual shit-eating grin.

"Hey Julio, what's up man? How ya' doing?" he said with a friendly smile. It was always best to keep your drug dealer happy, it made life so much safer and happier.

"Good man, so ... uh, you uh... , in the market for anything?"

"Yeah, the usual, those X pills, some Oxy and some coke, the good stuff, not the shit alright?"

"Sure man. Hey, anything you want to tell me about what's going on here? You be counting some hefty bills there. You gotta have something going down."

"Just a couple of girls I got working here, nothing else. I keep 'em real busy and they make me some good cash, that's all," he said, hoping not to sound too defensive. Piling the bills on the seat together as nonchalantly as he could, Carl stuffed them in his pants pocket. Out of sight, out of mind, always the best strategy!

"Hey we should seriously hook up together, I'll send some customers your way and maybe you can kick some of the proceeds back to me. Everybody's happy, what do you think?" he said, his gold teeth shining in his face once more.

"My girls are pretty busy, but let's see. Maybe we can fill some gaps in their schedule with who you got. How's that."

"That'll work. Let me go get your "something" and we can settle with some of that green you got in your pocket there Richie Rich."

"Sure man, whatever you say," he replied as he watched the man slither away. He was slick and knew all the wrong people in all the wrong places, and he always came through with good reliable drugs. He just didn't think he wanted him anywhere near his girls. Julio always seemed to have a knack for weaseling in on other people's business.

A short while later Julio returned and after the some short small-talk, they did their exchange and parted ways, his pocket a little lighter, his drug stash a little more endowed. It was getting late anyway and Carl had a feeling he didn't want his precious girls anywhere near his drug dealer anytime soon.


It had been another busy day keeping guy after guy happy and well satisfied. Olivia could feel the dull throb between her legs as she hugged Carl and Stacy goodnight and got onto her bike. It always felt like she was sitting on a pillow as she plopped her swollen pussy down on the seat. An afternoon of fucking always left her reddened and her labia majora swollen to the point where her little tiny cunt lips barely poked through anymore. It made her look quite juvenile really, if a pussy that had seen that much cock could even come close to being called that.

She was probably getting close if not already there to her three-hundredth different partner. And today was only her twelfth day having sex! She'd already had every possible shape and size of penis inserted into every orifice of her body, and found pleasure in every way she could imagine one gleaning joy from stimulation. She'd been titty fucked, facialed, drank cum from a bowl, been pee'd on, pee'd in (thanks Eddy!), and returned the favor to just as many guys, and even claimed one nasty ex-wife of Carl's as her only female lover. The list was long as she rode home in the dark, and there were probably several more raunchy things she'd already forgotten about, and even after all that, still found it incredibly rewarding and fun. Imagine that, an almost thirteen year old accomplishing all that in under two weeks!


Olivia checked her sex log, it had been a few days since she'd last updated it. Sunday was a dead day, all she did was hang out with her mother and go visit her grandma, whom she hadn't seen since in at least two months. It was boring and she smelled like an old lady, pee and medicine. She had to laugh though, she thought of pee as a sex game now and her grandmother was so old that she probably had sawdust in her old cunt!

Monday was back to the old grind. Carl had taken her and Stacy back to the construction site since their plan of making that a Thursday event had been cancelled in favor of her cum drinking party, which she still hadn't seen the video of yet! Business was mediocre, mostly because the guys didn't have any cash left after the weekend and they were rolling out of the parking barely two hours after they'd arrived! Carl was in foul mood because of it and spent the rest of the day trying to find guys for she and Stacy to fuck. The only highlight of the day was trying to come up with a plan to ensnare Emily into their wicked web. They bantered ideas back on forth, some so elaborate that they bordered on the absurd, before they finally thought maybe just a simple party would do. Get her fucked up and get her cherry popped, then from there take it as it comes.

As Carl drove over towards the expressway and the ramp that would take them to the trucker's rest stop, Olivia pestered him for the third time that day. "Carl, when am I going to see that video, and come to think of it, I still haven't seen the photo sets Larry took from two weeks ago! He sent a couple from each set, but I haven't seen the whole thing. And if you guys took those to help drum up business, why are we driving around like a bunch of idiots trying to find business? They should be flocking to us by now don't you think?" she asked from the passenger seat.

She had on a black spandex skirt that wasn't covering much in her current position with her feet up on the dashboard of the van. She had a thong on, but mostly to keep the skirt from getting crusty white goo all over it. A black tube top that came all the way down to the top of the skirt covered the rest of her. It was relatively trampy looking, but tamer than some of the combos she could have come up with. At least it wasn't see-through! Her boobs looked really nice in the top she thought as she stared down, the outlines of her nipple rings were barely evident thanks to the camouflaging properties of the black color. They had grown over the last two weeks thanks to the birth control pills, but she also figured some of it was natural given that this was the age when her mother's had started to really grow. She still fit into a B-cup but they were starting to get snug. A C-cup was right around the corner and that would make her look even sexier she thought. "Carl? How about it?"

Her pestering finally seemed to be wearing on Carl as his temper started to show. He'd given up working today in order to take her and Stacy around to fuck guys. It turned out to be a very slow Monday though with little to show for their efforts.

"Alright for Christ's sakes, I'll call him okay. Right now if it makes you feel better!" he shouted, his grip on the steering wheel showing his anger. He wasn't mad at Olivia, or Stacy, but just in how much money he'd expected to make today that he was losing out on. A couple of hours at the construction site should have yielded him a gross of over three thousand dollars, of which a thousand would go straight into his pocket. Instead they'd pulled in just a grand and that had him pissed off. Three hundred bucks was nothing.

Pulling off the expressway and onto the on-ramp to the truck stop made him at least smile a little bit, the lot was full and promised at least some compensation for the day.


"Larry, hey it's Carl," he said into his cell phone from the driver's seat of his ex's old van.

"Hey Bud."

"Yeah hey back at ya. Say, my little blonde bimbo wants to see what you've shot of her. What can I tell her?"

"I got everything, she's welcome to check it out, but we still need to get her consent to distribute it the way we were talking. Do you think she'll sign off?"

"Doesn't really matter anyway, she's a minor and her signature doesn't mean shit. She'll give us the ok, that I'm not worried about. It's what might happen once her stuff gets out there that interests me the most. And knowing her, she will be too."

"Yeah some of those rich old perverts will be chomping at the bit for her. You suppose she'll be up for it?"

"Her? Hell yeah. So when can we come around and let her see the stuff?"

"Anytime. Hey she's not going to want copies is she?"

"Why? Is that a problem?"

"Well yeah, I got this on an encrypted drive that only I know the passwords to. If she has a copy and gets caught with it, she could take us all down."

"Well how is that different if we sell copies to outsiders?"

"I can hide behind multiple proxies and dump the files on severs around the world that can't be traced back to us. The guys downloading have traceability and they aren't going to risk getting caught because of carelessness. Who knows what she'll do with it, maybe show it to her friends or something stupid."

"Let me worry about her, she seems pretty careful."

"Yeah Carl, our jails are full of people who thought they were being careful too."

"Larry, stupid people get caught, and we're not stupid. So before she bugs me again, can we come over today?"

"Yeah I guess, what time?"


Carl sat in the van, munching in candy bars and drinking diet soda while he watched his girls working. It was heading towards 6pm, still broad daylight for this time of year, and business was much slower than he figured it would be under the cover of darkness, but they were getting deals done. Poor Stacy with her lack of curves, she was working harder than her counterpart to find receptive guys, and what she lacked in her outward physical appearance she was apparently making up for with effort in the sack. By all accounts she was knocking down nearly as many johns as Olivia, who was finding no shortage of guys once they got a look at her strutting around the depot in her black spandex outfit and curves and legs aplenty. Plus she had that long flowing blonde hair and such a pretty face.

Today wasn't going to be a total waste after all he thought. Far harder than he'd expected but still worthwhile.


Olivia was in her element, having sex with a stranger in the back of a cramped truck sleeper cab. Her current guy was typical for a place like this, a forty-ish trucker with a gut and a penchant for young flesh. She was lying on her back checking out the scenery as he pumped his unsheathed cock into her juicy pussy. She took pleasure from the excitement and the adventure still, even after all the different guys she'd been with. Every new one was enough to get her juices flowing and this guy was no different.

She closed her eyes and relished the feel of his firm flesh as it sluiced in and out of her bare cunt. Grabbing onto her breasts, Olivia rolled the firm nipples between her fingers and swooned as her body sent shivers to her brain. The thrusts from her guy brought his pelvis crashing up against the bar through her clit hood, causing sharp spikes of stimulation for her charged up body. She lived for this, the impending orgasm, the reward it offered. The Queen could never be satiated and as long as the reward remained as thoroughly intoxicating as this, she'd never stop.

Olivia groaned as the flow of sexual energy brought her to the edge and pushed her over, her orgasm rocking her world within this confined little place. With her legs locked tightly around his torso, she rode out the waves of pleasure and smiled as her body worked its magic on her guy. She could feel the throbbing of his cock deep inside of her body, knowing that her hard work and was delivering to the Queen the treasure she so eagerly demanded.

"Wow, that was amazing," he said as he leaned up on his elbows, his cock still embedded in her tunnel. "I'm still shocked a girl as hot as you is working a truck stop like this."

"Anywhere I can find guys willing, you'll find me," she replied with a smile. His sweaty body was still pressed tightly up against hers making her feel connected in more than just the obvious way. She could feel his rod shrinking and starting to slip from her hole, but still she lay there appreciating the after-glow of her orgasm as he perched up above her looking down at her. Olivia loved this moment, guys always weighed what they would say at a time like this and the words that usually fell from their lips were a combination of amazement and appreciation. They nearly always asked her when they could get together with her again and she didn't disappoint, just like now.

"Here give me your number, I'll text you and when you're back this way, maybe I can see if I can hook up with you again," she said as she sat up, pressing her leaking slit down against his bunk, letting his cum seep into his mattress, and her skirt still pulled up around her waist as she reached for her bag and her precious cell phone. It was good for customer relations and would guarantee a rematch for both good future money and more fun if and when the time called for it. Olivia was satisfied sexually, and without any doubt so was her latest score as she pulled her top back up and concluded their business transaction.

Climbing down from the truck, Olivia saw Carl standing outside of his car, drinking a soda with Stacy. They both waved her over as she got her feet moving across the warm asphalt. Olivia could feel the heat from the day radiating up her legs as she walked over to them in the fading daylight. It had been a long day, and fairly fruitful both sexually and monetarily, although if Carl had his way, he'd have loved to have two or three times the number of customers for she and Stacy. Still, Olivia felt happy and energized as she strode up to her two companions.

"Hi guys, how did it go?" Olivia asked. Stacy looked as pretty as always in her little outfit as she stood next to Carl smiling at her. She was filling out more, maybe the birth control pills were working because she could clearly see her boobs puffing out from her spandex top more now than she remembered from a week ago.

"Good," she replied with a smile plastered over her face. "I think we've wreaked enough havoc on these poor guys for one night," she said with a laugh. Her natural charm was endearing and made Olivia love her best friend even more for being here to enjoy their spoils together.

"Yeah, I think you've pretty much cleaned these guys out for now. Unless you want to hang out and see if more truckers show, I have an alternative suggestion as to what we could do next," he offered.

"So what's your suggestion?" Olivia asked with her natural curiosity piqued. Anytime Carl had a suggestion, it was usually something out of the ordinary and always involved sex. The night was still young and there were plenty of miles left on her tread so to speak. More sex would just cap off another productive day.

"I called Larry, he's all set up for us to come over."

Olivia practically leapt onto him and hugged him tight. "Let's go! I'm dying to see everything he has!"

"Alright, alright, climb in," Carl responded as he pealed his little workhorse off his big belly. She had a light perfume on her which he could smell, it was also mixed with the funk of male sweat and the smell of sex. He'd be sure to toss her in the shower at Larry's place before he gave her the fucking he felt he deserved from her. Watching her sell her body all day long had his own juices flowing and the grip of her pussy on his cock was something he'd been anticipating for a while now.

Climbing aboard, Olivia felt the excitement building in her tummy. She was going to see the video of her marathon of sex and cum drinking from last week. She settled in with her feet on the dashboard once more and noticed she'd forgotten her thong. Oh well, I guess that last guy will have a nice souvenir! Staring down at her pussy, she took note once again of the complete lack of any hair growth down there, the laser hair removal had really done the trick. A week and counting and nothing had even remotely started growing back following the treatment she'd received that night she and Stacy were drugged and pseudo-kidnapped. The smooth bare skin didn't even have the little peach-fuzz she'd grown accustomed to before her real pubic hair started growing in. Olivia hadn't really spent any time thinking about that, she'd been so busy with everything she'd been doing to consider the long term consequences of some of her actions. With the laser hair removal, she'd never have hair grow around her pussy ever again, likewise with the little tattoos she was currently staring at. The "L's" were small and barely noticeable, but the glow-in-the-dark ones she knew were huge. Thankfully they were invisible in daylight and only glowed if they were "charged" up with light, but they were forever.

Just like the three hundred some-odd cocks she'd fucked so far. She couldn't un-fuck them, and every one she fucked from here on out would just add to the staggering total she'd already accumulated. She was a kid, but she was making very adult, very permanent decisions, and she was going to have to live with them. The gold bar through her clit hood was a constant reminder of what she'd done with her body. Reaching down she ran her index finger over the bar, feeling the warm metal and where it entered her sensitive skin. Rolling her finger over the sensitive bundle of nerves and pressing down on the bar, Olivia felt the surge from her loins. The feelings her body created were intensely addictive as the waves rippled up her spine and fed her brain her sexual drug. It warmed her body from the inside out and made her feel relaxed and hungry for more. That simple tickle made her realize right there that every decision she'd made over the last few weeks was all worthwhile. She was a slave to the sexual reward her body created and would do anything that would give her sexual pleasure.

"Still can't get enough eh kid?" Carl asked looking over at Olivia rubbing her clit. She was staring down between her legs and watching her fingers as they moved over her pussy. Even after fucking a good dozen plus guys, she still couldn't keep her hands off her young cunt.

Olivia lifted her head and reluctantly took her focus off her self-pleasure. "I was just thinking about things and kinda drifted off in thought. Then I don't know... , I guess my body just has a mind of its own."

"You want a hit of something? Maybe it'll keep your mind busy," Carl said feeling his cock surging to life thanks to the little blonde nymph sitting beside him with her legs spread wide and her feet up on his dashboard. Dirty or not, he was going to fuck her good before the night was over. Stacy too, if he could break away from Olivia's sweet cunt long enough. Olivia readily took the X from his palm and popped it into her mouth.

Carl drove on, trying to keep his mind on driving instead of the tight bald pussy wafting its young scent into the air of his ex's weathered Dodge van.


"Ok, what do you want to see first?" Larry asked looking at the two young girls standing before him in their scantily clad outfits. They looked delicious standing there while he sat in front of his computer. The encrypted device had everything in it that could put him in jail for a really long time. Eight picture sets of a young teen girl posing for his camera including one of her fucking one of his male models. Not to mention a half-dozen videos, not the least of which was of his own cock violating the young blonde girl.

The videos he shot the day Carl had arranged for the two girls to be kidnapped were really something. From behind the second floor window above the alley, Larry had to keep from spilling his cum into his pants as the two girls initiated sex with the two black guys in the alley followed by Olivia fucking the homeless bum behind the dumpster. He had no audio of the event which was a disappointment since he would have loved to hear the conversation going on with that exchange!

He got the first hour after the kidnapping taped before the gang members threw him out. It wasn't a complete disappointment anyway, after all how exciting is it filming a bunch of animals fucking two passed-out girls? He was kind of glad they tossed him out, capturing rape evidence around a bunch of criminals wasn't good for your personal safety. It was rape and he knew it, even if it was prearranged and "authorized" by Carl.

"I want to see everything you have," Olivia said excitedly as she took in one of the few rooms in his studio she hadn't been in yet. Larry sat there looking back at her like he always did, like he was ready to pounce on her and fuck her brains out. She'd fucked him twice that she could remember, but then again, remembering stuff like how many times she'd fucked a particular guy was a hard thing to do these days, especially with the X coursing through her body, doing its best to cloud her senses other than giving her the overwhelming urge to be touched.

"That's quite a bit my dear. Do you want to see just the video?" Larry asked as his eyes drifted down to her shapely legs. She was such a fucking hotty and what she could do with that body was something else.

"I want copies of everything please," she answered. It was evidence of her accomplishments and she wanted it. She wanted it to prove she'd done what she'd sought out to do, to become the world's biggest slut.

"Whoah little lady. Who said anything about making copies?" Larry interjected. The alarm bells were blaring in his mind as control of the illegal material he'd recorded threatened to leave his possession.

Olivia looked at him with a puzzled look on her face, and then looked at Carl to read his expression. Both men were glancing back and forth at each other, seemingly waiting for one of them to open up and say something to her. Her head was just the tiniest bit fuzzy and their game wasn't making any sense. "What's going on guys, why can't I have copies of my photos and videos? I thought you were making them for my sake?"

"Well we did my dear," Carl admitted, "but we had some other ideas about them that we haven't discussed with you yet."

"See I told you," Stacy burst out loud. She'd been quietly observing the whole time, reading the guys and she was picking up on the signs that something was up. "Remember when you told me about the whole photo session? I told you something was fishy," she said to Olivia.

"Now hold on there short stuff," Carl interrupted. "There's nothing going on, and when we took those shots, there was no plan on doing anything with them. However," he said pausing to clear his throat, "Since that time we've had some thoughts and wanted to run them by you when the time was right."

"And now is the right time?" Stacy questioned with a doubtful look on her face. When it came to sex she was a pussy cat, with everything else, she was just as saucy as ever, especially when it came to defending her best friend.

"Relax Stacey," Olivia said. "I'm sure everything is fine. I don't think the guys are up to anything they're trying to keep from us. Right guys?" Olivia said with one eyebrow cocked, letting them both know she wouldn't be pleased if they were trying to fuck her over.

"We haven't done anything, and wouldn't do anything without your approval first my dear," Carl quipped.

"Uh-huh, so what is it? What's this plan of yours?" Olivia retorted as the stood there with her hands on the black spandex skirt hugging her hips, and the rest of what little it covered. Out of the corner of her eye she caught Larry gazing down at her body once again and ignored it, she was used to it by now and it meant nothing more than he was appreciating what she had to offer, and at the moment, there would be nothing she would be "offering" until she got answers, no matter how horny the X was making her feel.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.