I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens - Cover

I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens

Copyright© 2011 by Gurl Luver

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A continuation of sorts from the story "Olivia", our heroine wakes from a coma after a serious car accident only to find that everything about her life has changed. One thing that hasn't changed is her hunger for sex, and she'll do anything she can to achieve it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Prostitution  

Sex Log: Day Ten

Sorry, I forgot to update for Day Nine; it was lame, the guy was supposed to wine and dine me. That turned out to be a burger from In-N-Out Burger, then a movie which I didn't even get to see all of. He sucked in bed too. Couldn't keep from shooting his load too quickly the first time, so I figured the second time around he'd be able to control himself better. Wrong! Two spurts and then he was done for the night. I can't remember how long I blew him for, but he could never get it back up again. Total lame-o.

Here's Day Ten!

I had my first day in my very own place. Carl got me a room at the Red Roof and it was awesome. I could do whatever I wanted, whomever I wanted, and be as loud and crazy as I dared! It was really fun! The first guy was this guy named Andy, he had this weird fetish about not cumming right away and he had me yank on his balls anytime he got close. He held off for almost an hour, and when he did, he came a ton! He filled my cunt up to the brim, and then shot the rest into a cup. It was so cool. He pulled me up into a standing position and when his jizz spilled out of me, it like filled a half coffee cup! I drank it down just to show him how horny and slutty I can be. He loved it, and truthfully, I did too. It wasn't like I loved drinking his semen because it tasted good, it was because of what it represented. A good slut is supposed to accept her man-gifts and accept them into her body. What better way than to take it into your cunt, and then drink it down? I plan on doing that as often as I can. Any guy that cums in my pussy, I'm going to catch it in my hand and slurp it down. I haven't really thought about if he spunks in my ass, that could be kinda gross. We'll see about that one.

So anyway, there was this guy Dave after that. Crap I keep forgetting to ask these guys their ages for Carl's age list. Oh well, there'll be plenty of opportunity to hit all the ages. Back to Dave, he was like the energizer bunny, he wanted me for two hours and he came five times total I think! It was a shame he liked condoms though, I really wanted his cum in me. I did drink one of his spurts out of his condom, and that was cool, but I didn't think of it until his last cum shot, so by that time, all the other ones were cold and cold cum is kinda chunky and gross. Like chewing cold snot.

I banged one of Carl's other cab driver buddies Jerome, he's black and had a nice long cock, not too thick, but plenty long enough to reach bottom, which he really seemed to like to do.

I was getting a little tender by then so I popped a second ecstasy pill and used some of the coke and I guess I used a little too much because I was pretty stoned after that. I fucked three more guys in a row and then Carl took me home. I don't remember much about the three guys other than I really went to town on them banging the shit out of them. I know they really liked it though.

They left me their email addresses so they can set up regular times with me. I'll have to remember to set up a special address book list so I know who are the regulars and who are just the guys that responded to my original add.

Time to get ready. Carl said we're going back to the construction site again today. It's payday and he thinks we'll do better today than we did on Monday. I'm not sure what he thinks better is, I fucked like twenty-two guys that day and that was with Stacy handling almost half of them! Speaking of, I wonder how Stacy is? She didn't call me yesterday.

Bye for now!


With her excuse that she was going to Stacy's house, Olivia walked over to the convenience store to meet Carl. A quick text to Stacy saying that she was using a visit with her house as her alibi, and Olivia was feeling pretty secure that she was covered for another productive day on the job.

Standing around in her floral skirt and tight t-shirt, Olivia was aware of the looks she was receiving from passing cars, guys were noticing her more than ever now. Maybe it was her "guy radar" or maybe she was looking that good, either way she was liking the attention. But she felt exposed waiting there for Carl, like at any moment someone she knew would roll up and ask her why she was waiting there. Or even worse, see her getting into Carl's car. Maybe I should just ride my bike over to the motel from now on, it would be more discrete.

Carl pulled up in Betty's van and Olivia hurried over to it and climbed in. "Hi Carl, how are ya?"

"Awesome kid, ready for another busy day?" he said giving her the once over. She never ceased to amaze. Even in a "normal" outfit, she always looked exceptionally attractive and sexy. Her legs were such a turn-on and her perky boobs looked amazing in the tight t-shirt all the girls wore these days.

As they pulled onto the road, Olivia noticed a car pull into the parking lot of the store and saw it was one of her teachers from school. Holy shit, that was close! "Hey Carl, what if I just meet you at the motel for pickups on days like this? Somebody might start noticing me climbing into your car, or this van on a regular basis."

"That's a pretty smart idea kid. License plates are an easy thing to write down, and a pretty girl like you seen getting into a car with a guy my age will certainly raise a few eyebrows. Let's do that from now on. Probably not so many eyes over on the backside of that motel, plus you can always walk around to the end where there are no windows. You got a good head on your shoulders doll-face," he said as he weaved through traffic, heading towards another fuck-fest for his golden goose.


It was indeed another busy day for the young prostitute. Despite Carl's earlier concerns about coming back to the construction site, Sam had apparently quelled the dissident who was giving them grief over Olivia's presence. The guys lined up and Olivia knocked them down. Two guys at a time, one from behind and one in front.

Olivia was busy sucking one guy hard while the other fucked her holes from behind. Switching up positions kept her muscles from getting too tired. The "on her back" position usually resulted in her head hanging over the end of the leather bed with the guy on his knees having easy access to her mouth and throat. It was good practice for deep-throating and Olivia took them all that way, right down her gullet. Except for Sam and Charles of course, they were just too big for her small throat.

Some guys couldn't handle her throat and jettisoned their creamy deposit before even getting a whiff of her bald pussy. That was cool though, Olivia liked sucking their cum down anyway.

Her new plan of eating the cum from her pussy was a hit, plus it helped keep her clean down there since none of the guys really liked the idea of sinking their cocks in a soupy hole.

It was hot in the van, and pretty soon it started to smell like raw sex as time rolled on. And even a slut Queen needed a rest once in a while. A mandatory break every hour was the call since she needed to clean up and wipe down the bed. Carl kept her prepped with a swab of coke to her cunt too which helped with the stamina and the overall "maintenance" of her equipment.

After hour five, Olivia felt like a limp rag as her current mount thrust one last time into her ass and squirted home her reward. There was no one else in line by then and she was spent. She rolled over after he pulled his wilting cock from her anus. Her muscles were so numb she could barely even feel them anymore.

"Thanks babe. That was fun, but I'll have to remember to get in line earlier, your ass was feeling pretty loose."

Really? It's that loose already? How could that be? I'm so young. I thought I was supposed to stay tight no matter what! "Sorry, it's been a pretty busy day. I'm sure next time I'll be tighter," she apologized. Olivia said the words but didn't really know if they had any merit or not, she'd never fucked so many guys in a row before and with as numb as she felt down there, she had no idea if her holes would be the same or not.

After fucking Sam and Charles, no girl couldn't possibly be tight again, not for a while anyway.

Olivia watched the guy pull his clothes on and exit out of the side door. The rush of cool air felt good compared to the dank smell of the inside of the van. So many guys sweating away in there while they abused her body couldn't help but make it stinky in there. The slut didn't mind though, at least not in the middle of the act. But now that they were done their parade through the van, and their parade through her body, the slut was feeling it and she wanted to take a break, a really big break.

Sitting up, Olivia felt every muscle in her body complain. She wasn't the type of fuck to just lay there and take it, no she was a very active participant and used her whole body to show her guys a good time. She was paying the price for it now though as she scooted her tired body over to the edge of the leather fold-down bed. He bottom was sore but thankfully numb as she sat there thinking.

She wasn't contemplating her decision to pursue this lifestyle, but the volume of men she was taking on. Well that wasn't quite right, she liked the concept of getting fucked by that many men, it was just the practical side of it. A body can only take so much before it just gives out. And she was at the point of physical exhaustion.

Olivia reached down and picked up her skirt, it was time to get dressed and call it a day. By the time Carl jumped in the driver's seat, Olivia was fully dressed, save for her bra and underwear. She was covered in sweat and spunk, her skirt and shirt would definitely need a good washing, there was no point in making more laundry if she didn't need to, plus she still had goop leaking out of her holes as the towel under her butt could attest.

"How ya feeling doll? Ready for more?" he said with a grin.

"Nuh uh, I'm beat. Can you take me back to the motel so I can get a shower, or maybe a long hot bath would be better," she said slumping back into the front passenger seat.

"Seriously? I thought a slut like you would just be getting warmed up! You're quitting for the day?" he said starting the engine and rolling down the windows. Putting the van in gear, he started pulling the van out after a very lucrative day.

"I can't even feel my pussy right now, it's so numb and I feel so exhausted. I need a rest."

"Ok, we can do that, give you a rest. We'll see what a bath and maybe a little nap will do for you. I was planning on having a bunch of the drivers send guys your way today, but if you're not feeling up to it, I'm sure they won't be too disappointed."

"I'm sorry Carl, I'll see how I feel after a little rest. Maybe I'll feel better after some food too. I am feeling pretty hungry. You know, a girl can't live on cum alone!" she joked.

"There's the spirit. I hear the Olivia I know coming back to life."

As she sat there watching the world drive by, Olivia did feel better, her mood improved and she started to think she could handle some more.


A hot bath does wonders for the body Olivia thought as she soaked in her tub. It was her room, her tub, and her destiny. The numbness in her rectum and cunt went away, and expecting a burning sensation to replace it never came. She actually felt almost one hundred percent again.

As she lay there in tub, Olivia could hear Carl talking on the phone out in the main room, although what he was saying was drowned out by the television. He was no doubt arranging more customers for her to fuck. Enjoy it Olivia, enjoy it, it's what you wanted so badly.

Climbing out of the tub, she toweled off and walked into the outer room, Carl waved to her from the chair by the window. The curtains were pulled back and anyone walking by would be able to see right in, Olivia was struck with a voyeuristic thrill combined with an attitude of just not caring if anyone saw her naked or not. She was so used to being naked around men that having a passerby see her nude barely even registered with her.

Olivia sensed a neat sensation as the metal piercings through her body parts cooled more rapidly than her own skin after getting out of the tub. She hadn't really noticed it before, or maybe it was just the air conditioning Carl had going full blast. He was sitting there sipping a beer and the drip of condensate running down the side gave her an idea.

Strolling over, she grabbed the can out of his hand and touched the ice-cold beer can to the thin gold hoop going through her left nipple. Instantly she felt the cold conduct through the metal, causing her nipple to wrinkle up and poke out. "Ooh, that's frickin' cold!"

"What are you doing kid?" he said holding the phone away from her ear for second. He was looking at her with a curiosity that made the corners of his mouth rise slightly. She was amusing him with her childish innocence and interest in what her body parts would do when experimented with.

Hell, she'd done more things to her body in the last two weeks than probably most people would do in a lifetime, what was one more test? Her nipple was as erect as she'd ever seen it, almost to the point of hurting. With a giggle, she touched the cold can to her other nipple ring and felt the same weird coldness creep through her sensitive skin. "Eek," she whimpered and felt goosebumps start to pop out on her arms and legs.

"Rub it on your puss kid," Carl called out from his chair, which he barely fit in.

"No way! It's way too cold for that," she responded as she put his beer back down in front of him. He reached out and grabbed her by the arm as she tried to get away from him. For a fat guy he's pretty quick!

"Come here doll, have a seat," he said as he pulled her onto his lap. "Yeah ok Veej, any time in the next hour is fine I think. Ok, see ya then. Bye," he said, and then hung up his call. "Don't squirm away, I'm not going to rub my beer on your puss if you don't want me to. I just thought you'd done it with your tits, maybe you wanted to see what it felt like on the other hunk of metal you got there."

Olivia's blue eyes flashed in the afternoon sunlight as it streamed through the window. "I might but I'm already getting cold sitting here with that air conditioner going full like that. I don't want to get any colder. Besides, why would I want to put something that cold down there?" Olivia asked while she straddled Carl's pudgy thigh. Her pussy was planted squarely on his hairy leg and it tickled her naked cunt as she sat there.

"Some girls like to play with cold things."

"Such as?" she asked. He was flashing her a sly smile and Olivia knew he had something on his mind.

"I saw a porno once and these girls had an icicle in the shape of a cock, and they were taking turns jamming it into each other's cunts."

"Holy cow! It must have been freezing!"

"Don't know, they were beside a pool and seemed like it was fun."

"Sorry I like the idea of a warm real one better. Just the thought of sticking something that cold in me gives me the shivers!" she said. Olivia felt relaxed sitting on Carl's lap, even sitting there naked in front of an open window. His hand slid up her flat tummy until it cupped her left breast, his thick fingers gently rubbing over her gold ring. It sent little spikes of stimulation through her and made her lean back and rest against his fat belly, her head coming to rest on his thick shoulder. "Ahhh, I like how my new jewelry makes me feel. Got any other surprises for me that'll add to the fun?" she purred.

"I'm sure we could find you some toys for you to play with during your down time. Speaking of which, you don't have any today. My buddy Veej has two guys he's bringing over, you feel up to it?"

"I'm starting to," she replied while pressing her naked pussy down onto his hairy fat thigh. His nipple rubbing was getting her juices flowing, and the pressure she felt against her loins had her going too.

"You like your body being toyed with like this don't you kid? A soft moan in his ear was all the assurance he needed to know he was working her just right. Her rubbery little nipple felt so soft and spongy between his thick fingers, the thin gold ring complimented her small nipples. They would grow in time and as they did, they could match the jewelry proportionately. For now, they looked perfect on her perky boobs, and as she'd told him, they were bigger now that she was on the pill. They certainly looked fuller now. They were far from big, but on her frame they looked like they were a really good fit, verging on busty.

He still didn't know her true age, and at this point, did it really matter? She was well under eighteen and she could take cock like a seasoned pro, what did age have to do with anything? He could feel her pussy grinding gently down onto his thigh, he could sense the wetness she was leaving behind. She was so damn horny all the time, and he hoped that would last for a long time to come. She was making him money hand over fist and as a businessman, Carl had long-term plans for her, for her friend too once he got her back in the program. "Hey have you talked to your friend?"

"Stacy? Na, not since yesterday. She seemed kinda upset I guess." Olivia hadn't moved since Carl started working her nipple, and now he had his other hand working her right one. "Ooohh, twice the fun. Thanks Carl."

"She didn't text you or anything today?"

"Well, I haven't checked, why?"

"Just curious. I'm trying to figure out when I should put her back into action. Maybe tomorrow, or Sunday. You kill me with your Sundays and with you being out of action all day. Maybe I'll have your friend work Sundays so it isn't a total waste of a day. Break her in slowly that way. Why don't you check and see if she's tried to reach you."

"Alright," she said with a hint of disappointment. His fingers let go of her breasts, surely more to her regret than his.

"Don't worry, I'll make up for it," he said referring to her sudden lack of attention. "I'll give you some extra stimulation after you check your phone."

"Extra stimulation Carl? What do you mean?" she questioned. She grabbed her phone from her bag and quickly returned her naked body to his lap, pressing her cunt back down on his leg, and noticing there was a nice damp spot on his leg where her pussy had been. Her hips were on auto-pilot as she pressed her groin down onto his leg. The sudden interest in Stacy made sense to her if all he was thinking about was making money. Two guys were coming and they wanted her body, and a horned up slut could care less about the money.

That was why she had Carl, to take care of the things she couldn't think of when she was aroused. She found that out easy enough when she fucked Chad the model without being asked to on her first full day of being a non-virgin. She was horny and as soon as he touched her with his cock, she couldn't stop her body from wriggling onto it and pushing it into her body all on her own. It was only supposed to be a photo shoot, and the next thing she knew, she was getting fucked royally!

Now Carl had two guys on their way to come and fuck her, and he wanted to know about Stacy? Checking her phone, there were the usual texts and calls from her other friends, most of whom wondered where she'd disappeared to, but none from Stacy. There were always the texts and emails from her growing stable of guys who were wondering what her "plans" were? Her plans were simple, she was riding Carl's leg getting hornier by the second while the real thing was coming to fuck her. An hour ago she'd been happy with the prospect of her "work" day being over, and now it was a memory long forgotten.

"Nope, nothing from her," she answered, and then threw the phone over on the bed. "So what was that about stimulation?"

"Alright, come on, jump on the bed. I'll give you a little lick. You are clean now right?" he said teasingly. Pushing her up off his lap, he stood up and directed her over towards the bed.

"You mean it? You're going to eat my pussy?" she said gleefully. The energy was back and she practically bounced over to the bed.

Carl didn't believe in starting out slow, Olivia was lying back on the bed with her head pushed back against the pillows while Carl plowed his tongue through her snatch. If she hadn't already been worked up, it would probably be much too intense to be pleasurable, but since she was... , holy fuck did it feel good! "Oh my God Carl, oh my God, oh my God, you're going to make me cum," she said breathlessly.

Looking up with a ring of her cunt cream around his mouth, Carl snickered and said, "That's the point my dear," and dove back in. She tasted so fresh, so clean, and her super smooth pussy was a delight on the tongue. No raspy five o'clock shadow from a shitty shave job, or hidden hairs that pick at your lips because her pussy lips are so floppy that they hide all that stubble underneath. No this was the perfect "eating" pussy, and without a doubt, the best "fucking" pussy he'd ever had too. Her little friend was tight too, but a second rate substitute when compared to this blonde bombshell.

Olivia couldn't control herself as her hands mauled her breasts and her legs wrapped tightly around Carl's head and shoulders, jamming her cunt into his face. It was just what she needed to get her primed for a long evening of fucking, even if she'd already had a long "day" of fucking.

"Oh Carl, my pussy, oh... , yeah, eat my pussy... , fuck yeah!" Olivia was pinching and pulling on her nipples, finding out just what felt good and how much her new piercings could handle and just how much pleasure she could glean from them. Her cunt was Carl's domain and he was the master of the pleasure she was taking from his hard work. Her orgasm was going to blow her mind. His thick finger was plowing into her, working hard. It was a poor substitute for a hard cock, but it felt awesome regardless.

The sound of an old fashioned phone ringing broke through the typical grunting and moaning Olivia made when she was on the verge of another orgasm. It took two rings for the sound to sink home. "Oh fuck, that's my mom's ring! Shit, Carl stop, my mom is calling! Keep quiet, I have to answer this," she shouted out while trying desperately to push his face away from her cunt. His hands were locked under her ass cheeks and his hands gripping her hips tightly. His tongue had stopped, but his mouth was still locked onto her pussy like a lamprey eel.

Breaking the seal, a grinning face looked up and said, "Don't mind me, I won't say anything," he said as he locked back onto her pussy.

"Hi mom," Olivia answered sounding slightly out of breath.

"Hi hon, I have great news. They overscheduled my shift and I'm coming home early. Feel like going out for dinner with your old mom?" Her mother had a cheerful tone in her voice, she was obviously very happy to be coming home early to spend time with her daughter.

"Uuh, sure mom, that sounds great, uh." Olivia was trying her best not to give away the fact that Carl had kept his promise not to speak, but he'd gone back to eating her cunt with full force. Add to that he added a second finger, jamming it into her swampy hole. It felt immensely better to be filled up like that, with the exception of the fact she was talking with her mom. He was working his fingers around the inside of her cunt and she could feel her orgasm surging forward again, despite every effort to stop it.

"Everything ok sweetie?"

"Yeah mom, I'm just out of breath. I ran to the store to get a snack and I'm a little winded is all. When are you coming home?"

"I'm already in the car, I'll be home in ten minutes. Will you be home by then?"

"Yeah, if I hurry," she said tapping Carl on the top of the head. It was no use, without shouting out to him to stop, and even then, he probably wouldn't stop anyway. Her orgasm was coming and there was no stopping it. "I'll see you in a few mom, bye!" she said and hung up on her mother.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! Fuck!!!! Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! Eaaayyaahhhhhhh!!!!" she screamed out. He owned her body and he pushed her off the cliff and made her cum despite of her distraction on the phone. "Ahh, ahhh, ahhh, ahhhhhhhh Car! Ahhhhh stop, you're killing me!" she shouted out as his tongue battered her clit and his fingers rubbed her g-spot hard. She could feel her pussy swallowing his fingers, just like Andy had made her do. "Christ," she panted, "You have to stop! My mom will be home in a few minutes and you need to get me there now! Oh shit!" she bellowed as another wave passed over her. She was drowning in her orgasm and he wouldn't stop making it go on endlessly.

Her thrashing body was a hoot Carl thought. She was a beast when she was cumming, her cream was spilling out of her cunt and flooding his mouth. It was rich and tasty, no surprise considering how perfect she was in every other department. He'd heard enough of her end of the conversation to know that his plans for her this afternoon and evening were fucked. "You gotta go?"

"Yes!" she pleaded, please stop, I have to get dressed! I have to get home, will you please take me!!!" she pleaded while trying to break free from his grasp.

Letting her hips go and letting her jump up off the bed, Carl said, "Alright get dressed, let's go. I'll call Veej on the way and tell him to cancel."

Olivia grabbed her skirt off the floor and pulled it on, forgetting about even thinking about finding underwear to put on. Her bra was next as she wedged her boobs into the cups, her breasts spilling over the tops of the cups. Her boobs has swelled up with her arousal and they filled her bra better than she'd ever experienced.

Picking up her shirt, she saw crusty splotches all over it from her busy morning. She hadn't cared at the time that the cum on her body was about to be soaked up by the shirt she left the house in, until now. "Fuck, my mom can't see me wearing this, she's going to want to know what all this crusty shit is!" she said in a panic.

"Grab something else to wear. You did bring some clothes here right?" Carl responded as he pulled his car keys and waited for his beauty to finish getting dressed.

"Nothing I should be seen in public in!" Thinking her life of sex was about to unravel, Olivia couldn't see or think straight.

"Just put it on and hurry up, we'll beat her home. We're five minutes away. Stop worrying and let's go!" He was remarkably calm considering he was helping to get her home and walk away from guaranteed money. It was going to cost him thousands of dollars today, but save him countless more tomorrow, and the day after that.

"Fine!" she replied and pulled it on. It looked like shit, but if Carl was right, her mother would never need to find out. If she was already home, what the fuck was she going to use as an excuse! Cum splotches are kinda hard to explain your way out of, especially with as crusty as it looked, and how earthy it smelled. I do like to live dangerously!


"Here, this is your share from today," he said handing over another bundle of cash. She looked at it curiously, obviously surprised at the size of it. "Wonder how many today?"

"Yeah," she answered as she stashed it into backpack.

"Fifteen hundred. I rounded you up to a little more than a third, you earned it kid."

"Fifteen hundred? Total? That seems pretty decent."

"No, your share goofball!" he laughed. She looked at him funny not figuring out the math right away.

"How many was that for then?" She was trying to run the numbers and they seemed far higher than it could possibly be.

"Two at a time, each guy was allowed in the van for ten minutes, unless they paid for more of course, which two visits in one week, nobody wanted to afford today. Almost five hours... , you were with forty-three guys, and the funniest part were the guys you sucked off that didn't get a shot at your snapper, they wanted a rebate! Of course that's not gonna happen!" Carl could see her mouthing the word "wow" as he finished his sentence. "So how many was it? How many dicks went into that cunt I just finished eating? And how many did you just suck off?"

It was a question that distracted her from her worry about beating her mother home, and it was a question delving into her favorite subject, fucking lots of guys. "You know I kinda wish it was more, because I like giving head ... I'm not sure Carl. Some of the guys lost it and shot their stuff in my mouth and then did their best to fuck me anyway. I don't think any of them were able to get off twice, but I know a few of them were able to stay hard enough to get in me." Thinking hard about it, Olivia absently played with the hem of her skirt. It wasn't too short that it would cause her mother to take note of it, but it was short enough to show off her legs and turn guy's heads. Her lack of underwear barely registered as she sat there thinking about how many guys chunked down her throat only.

"I think probably eight were blow jobs only."

"So you took thirty-five dicks today?" he said with a smile. Yeah she's primed to a make us a ton of cash if she can take that much cock.

"Wow, that's pretty awesome, and I'm not really all that sore down there," she said fatter-of-factly. It was so unbelievable that she was able to take that many on. The big question was how was she going to update her log if she didn't have a clue how many were repeats and how many were new? "Carl, did you recognize the guy's faces?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.