I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2011 by Gurl Luver

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A continuation of sorts from the story "Olivia", our heroine wakes from a coma after a serious car accident only to find that everything about her life has changed. One thing that hasn't changed is her hunger for sex, and she'll do anything she can to achieve it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Prostitution  

"Olivia, it's almost eleven o'clock. It's time to get your butt out of bed!" Lauren Hastings stood there in the doorway of her daughter's bedroom, waiting for her normally early-rising child, to get out of bed. "Come on kiddo, it's time to get up. You've slept away most of the morning.

Rolling over opened her sleep eyes and saw her mother staring at her from the doorway. She'd been so exhausted after Steve left that Olivia momentarily couldn't remember if she'd put any clothes on before jumping back into bed. "I'm awake mother, thank you," Olivia replied under the protection of her covers. She could tell she had nothing on from the waist down, and was sure she felt her t-shirt on, but erred on the side of caution and stayed under the sheets just to be sure.

"What's wrong kiddo, you feeling sick or something? You never sleep in this late."

Oh I was up until four in the morning fucking Steve mom, you'd be tired too if you were having sex all night long. If you ever had sex anymore that is. "I had a crappy sleep, I was tossing a turning a lot last night."

"Yeah I thought I heard you up at one point. Did you get out of bed for something sweetheart?"

"Uhhh, I thought maybe I heard a noise outside, so I got up and looked out the window, but there wasn't anything."

"Maybe that's what it was. I thought I heard something, but I couldn't tell what it was. Almost like voices or something."

"Hmm, I don't know mom, I didn't hear anything like that." Olivia was watching mother's eyes, she was looking around her room, it looked like she was doing the motherly check list, making sure everything was in order. Olivia looked around her room, suddenly nervous there would be some giveaway to her nocturnal activities. The area rug she had in the middle of her floor was rumpled up, no doubt from her and Steve having sex on it. Her desk chair was pushed aside from where she was standing while Steve piled into her cunt for what seemed like a hell of a long time.

"Hmm, maybe when you finally get up, you can tidy up your room young lady, it looks a little disheveled."

"Sure mom, no problem." Now leave so I can put something on over my naked pussy! And maybe a bra too so you don't see my nipple rings. Olivia was starting to get nervous, wondering if her mother was ever going to walk away, or if she was expecting her to get out of bed in front of her.

The buzzing of her cell phone on the nightstand saved the day and Olivia reached over a grabbed it, Stacy was calling. Thank God. Olivia watched her mother finally turn around and walk, closing the door behind her. "Hi Stace! How are you?" Olivia beamed.

"I've been better. Look Liv, I just wanted to tell you that I called Carl this morning and told him I can't do this anymore. I told him that he can't force me to do something against my will and for him to leave me alone."

Olivia was a little shocked, after everything the two of them had gone through, after everything Carl had done to her, or had done to her at the hands of others, how she thought she could just up and quit like that seemed... , just wrong. "And what did he say Stace?"

"He listened what I had to say and said if that was truly what I wanted, then he was fine with it. I mean he asked me if there were any hard feelings and I told him no. I told him the tattoos and the piercings were the final straw and he said he understood."

"And do you believe him Stace? I mean, do you think he'll go along with your wishes?"

"He said he would, so I guess... , well I hope that's the end of it. I just wanted to call you and tell you that."

"Ok, I understand, well mostly I do. But Stace I hafta ask, didn't you find it fun at all?"

"There were times that I had fun, and when it was just me and maybe one of them, it felt pretty good. But it was too much, the abuse I got put through. So many guys, and it hurt so much."

"I but what about with Nick? Wasn't that fun?"

"Yeah, it was, I mean he's really cute and I liked him, and it felt good. But I was really drunk and stoned too, so it wasn't even like I really had a choice. I was making out with him one minute, and naked the next. I don't really even remember how I got naked, and the next thing he was inside me."

Olivia felt a pang of guilt when Stacy mentioned suddenly being naked, since it was her doing in the first place that got her that way. She was single handedly responsible for turning her friend from an innocent twelve year old, into a human cum bucket. She'd experienced just about everything she'd done including fucking probably over a one hundred guys in a much shorter period of time no less. Olivia could understand her problem with it all, but one thing was stuck in her craw and she just couldn't let go of it. "But Stace, I was there for just about all of it, and you reacted every time like you were loving every second of it. That's the part I don't understand. You never complained while you were in the middle of it, only after when you felt guilty about I guess."

"Liv, it's for the best, I really need to stop this and I need your support ok?"

"How is it for the best? If you didn't like it, why all the moaning and groaning and orgasms like crazy?"

"Liv, don't push me please, I don't want to talk about it anymore. We can still be friends, but I can't do what you want to do."

Whoah, still be friends? Stace, where did that come from? We've been best friends since kindergarten. You don't think a little thing like this could affect our friendship do you?"

"Liv, hello? You introduced me to Carl, within a day of knowing him I was having sex. In three or four days I've had sex with more guys than I count! I have nipple rings, and this giant gold bar through my pussy. I have no hair down there anymore and from what Carl said, I never will again, plus he tattooed me! I have two small "L's" along my bikini line for crying out loud!"

"I know Stace, I have them too, but I love mine, especially the glow-in-the-dark ones."

"Wait, what are you talking about? What glow-in-the-dark ones?"

"Oh, you haven't seen that one yet?"

"No! What are you talking about?"

"Go shine a light on your pussy, then turn out the lights. You'll see," Olivia replied.

"You better be fucking kidding me, I have more tattoos?"

"Carl said so, but he told me not to say anything."

There was silence on the end of the line for a few seconds, before Olivia heard Stacy say, "Hold on a second."

Olivia could hear Stacy moving around while she held the phone up to her ear, straining to hear what her best friend was up to. Off in the distance, Olivia could hear Stacy faintly mumbling before she heard her yelling.

"Son of a bitch! I'm gonna kill him!"

Olivia plainly heard Stacy walk up to the phone and scoop it up off of wherever she'd left it. "That bastard I have "Slave to Cock" tattooed on me! I fucking glow in the dark. That asshole! How the fuck do I get that off me now?" she yelled into the phone.

"I don't know Stace. I'm not sure what to tell you. I have them too, but I actually kinda like mine." Olivia admitted.

"Liv, it's permanent. Tattoos are permanent. So is the list of guys you've fucked. You can't undo all of this shit you know. It's forever. I fucked like a hundred guys before my thirteenth birthday. I can't undo that shit!"

Olivia could hear her friend start to cry and felt a mixture of sorrow and confusion. She was sad that her friend hadn't embraced her inner slut, because from everything she'd seen of her best friend, Stacy Bennett definitely had an inner slut. Why she was denying who and what she was, was a complete mystery to her. Olivia loved sex, and from what she'd seen, so did Stacy. Why she suddenly felt the need to walk away just made the whole conversation even more confusing.

"Stace, settle down. If you feel that strongly about it, you can always take out the hoops and bar. The tattoos I'm not sure about. I think they can be removed, but by a doctor I think."

"Well... , I actually don't mind the bling all that much. I does look pretty cool on me. It makes me look more grown up. It's the tattoos I want gone. Any why did he put two "L's" on me anyway?"

"Carl didn't tell you?"

"No, we didn't talk all that long, and it was mostly me doing the talking anyway."

"Roman numerals, each L represents fifty, for fifty guys you've had sex with, so two "L's" mean you had sex with a hundred guys, just like you said you did."

"Great, I'm branded for life as a slut. I suppose you're happy with yours aren't you?"

"Uh, yeah," she admitted sheepishly.

"You'll probably keep going until you have every letter there is in the Roman number thingy, or whatever they call it.

"Well, I hadn't really thought that far, but I might add one or two more as I hit special milestones maybe."

"I figured. So what does your glow-in-the-dark tats say?"

"I have three actually, the one over the top of my crack says "Queen of the Sluts", and then down one side along my labia it has the letter "I", then a little heart symbol, then the word "Cock", then on the opposite side it says... , well I don't know if you want to know this or not."

"Hit me, it' so perversely ridiculous that you might as well tell me."

"Carl's Cunt."

"Classy Liv, really classy."

"Well it's not like I picked it myself, and it's not that bad."

"Liv? Seriously? Carl's Cunt? He's calling you his cunt on one hand, and telling everyone else who might see it that you're pussy belongs to him. How is that "not that bad"? Seriously?"

"Stace you don't understand. I actually like it. I like that he sees me as his."

"His property Liv, he sees you as property!"

A chime in her ear drew her attention away from the conversation, someone was calling. "Hold on Stace, I have another call coming in, I'll be right back." It was Carl. "Hi Carl, how are ya?"

"Good, I had a delightful chat with your friend just a few minutes ago. Has she called you yet?"

"Yeah, I got her on hold right now."

"Ok fine, I won't keep her holding long. I have two bit of news, first, I got you your room at the RedRoof, the weekly rate is $350.00 which you should be able to earn fairly easily. It's under the name Smith, I told them you'd be in later to pick up your key, I told them your name was Tammy, so Tammy Smith."

"Cool, so I just go in and say I'm picking up my key?"

"Yep, any time after three. I paid for two weeks in advance, so you owe me seven hundred bucks."

"No problem, I have it. I'll bring it with me the next time I see you."

"Don't need to, you're working today in your new room. All proceeds go to me until we hit the seven hundred mark, then it's our usual fifty-fifty split."

"Awesome! When, who, how long, how much? All that good stuff?"

"I'll let you know. I have word out to the other drivers to call me with any customer requests, so I'll know shortly, but I suspect it'll all be out-of-town business guys."

"Hopefully better than that guy from last night. What a disappointment that was."

"They can't all be winners kid. Oh and the other thing is, your friend is nuts if she thinks she can just walk away. I'm going to give her a few days to chill out, then I'll put her back to work. I'll take it very easy on her so she doesn't get so burned out. Maybe just three or four guys a day. She should be able to handle that without losing her mind."

"You think she'll go for it, she seems pretty determined."

"I let her think that way, and you need to play along with me for now. Let her think she's won the battle. The truth is she may be a bigger slut than you, she's just in denial about it big-time."

"Sorry Carl, that's not possible, nobody is a bigger slut than me, nobody."

"We'll put it to the test one of these days, see what you can do. Gotta go kid, get back to the little slave and make her think she's free and clear. I might just get her a room next to yours so you guys can work together. Don't forget, be there around three and bring some of your sluttier clothes so you can change into a few outfits. Give the guys some variety."

"Yeah, I already thought of that. I'm going to take all my slut outfits there, it'll keep my mom from finding them and give me access to whatever I need."

"Ok, kid, text you later!"

Olivia heard him hang up before she had a chance to swap over. "Stace, still there?"

"It was him wasn't it?"

"Yeah, but he's cool, he said whatever you want."

"Really? I thought for sure he'd try to pull some trick or something. He really said that though?"

The guilt was rising again and it was making her feel sick to her stomach. "Yep, that's what he said Stace." Olivia had just lied to her best friend, the person she cared about and trusted over everyone else except her mother. She was going to sell out her friend again, and as shitty as she should have felt, she had hope that Carl was right, and that Stacy was just in denial about being a slut. She didn't believe she could be as big of a slut as she was, but if she was even close, Olivia knew she was doing the right thing by supporting Carl. It would bring Stacy back around where she belonged.


Olivia jumped in the shower and cleaned the leftover cum from her body that had been stuck to her since last night. Her pussy was always so wet that any sperm that had been dumped into her, had been washed away by her natural copious secretions. She'd had Carl, the dude from last night and Steve, dumping cum into her pussy since her previous shower, and surprisingly, she still felt and smelled fresh as a daisy.

For fun Olivia flicked off the bathroom light partway into her shower and delighted in her glowing pussy and she shaved the little strip off directly over her cunt, the only part they hadn't done the laser hair removal on. Everything was looking back to normal already. The redness from the laser, and from the tattoos, had all faded completely leaving her looking as clean and bald down there as the day she was born.

Finishing up with the razor on her legs, Olivia found her eyes going back down to her glowing cunt and wondered just how long it would stay like that for. The words were mesmerizing. The "Queen of the Sluts" was her favorite one, and the one most readily visible. It was her alter ego, although with her recent scores of men, it wasn't really an "alter" anymore. She was truly the Queen of the Sluts now, and any idea that the Queen was hidden back in her subconscious anymore was permanently erased. The orgasm she had while bouncing up and down on Willy the homeless bum's cock two days ago pretty much confirmed there were no boundaries the Queen wouldn't cross. Look out world, the Queen is on the loose! And I'm taking my slut body to every cock I can find and making it my own.

Olivia took careful attention today getting ready, today was a big step in her progression to achieving her "slut" goals. With her own place to party, there would be no stopping her now.

Carl had her day today planned for her, or at least he was working on it, but what about the other days? Would he fill those too, or could she take a few of the days of the week and plan her own fun? I definitely need to work out a schedule with Carl so it's not just all work and no play. After all, I have my own guys I want to come by for a visit. Olivia started rhyming the names off in her head, Bobby from the construction site, Justin the babe from her first day working as a whore, the big cock guys Sam, Charles and Henry. Not to mention the guys from her original email list whom she had picked as finalists. There was that forty-something guy who was really built with the big cock that she fondly remembered from his photo. He was definitely going to be near the top of the list when she figured out what days would be hers.


It was the most painful two hours Olivia ever remembered, waiting for her mother to leave for work. And as she stood there watching her pull out of the driveway, she realized she had butterflies in her stomach. She hadn't had such nervous excitement since the time she went to the hotel to have sex with Aaron, which turned out to be a complete disaster. Where would I be today if that hadn't ended so dreadfully? I never would have got fucked by Carl, and I never would have been put on this path that I'm now on. Where would I be today if Aaron had just fucked me like he was supposed to?

Olivia was sure she wouldn't have been happy fucking just one guy and then calling it quits, not with the desire she felt now to consume as many males as she could. She was the Praying Mantis of her species, except for the biting their heads off thing, Olivia wanted to consume as many men as she could. She feared nothing, she could take everything they could dish out to her, take all their cocks, all their potent sperm, and she would love it.

Oh shit, my pill! I forgot to take my pill today! Oh fuck, did I take it yesterday? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I did. Olivia was so wrapped up in thoughts of her blessed motel room that she completely forgot about the most essential part of her activities, to stay safe and not get pregnant.

Digging out her bottom drawer, Olivia popped her pill out and grabbed the glass of water by her nightstand and washed it down. Putting the little round dispenser back under the drawer, Olivia spied her bundle of cash and remembered she had more in her backpack. Striding over to her backpack, Olivia retrieved the bag Carl had given her from the previous two days. There was nearly fourteen hundred dollars in there, a shit-load of money for a twelve year old, and that was just from the last two days, it added to the already sizeable stash of cash already under the drawer.

Grabbing a few hundred dollars, just to have on hand, Olivia looked back and noticed the stringer of condoms and thought about what Steve had said about catching diseases, and grabbed those and put them into the backpack too. It couldn't hurt to be careful, besides, it gave the guys the option to spend more if they wanted to go bareback.

Rifling through her drawers, Olivia grabbed most of her sexy undergarments and what sexy/slutty clothes she could fit into her backpack, and headed for the door.

Here I go, my first day with my own place to operate from. Party on!


Dressed in her usual denim shorts and a tank top, Olivia pedaled to the Red Roof Inn and miracle time, making the trip in under ten minutes. A sweet little lie saying her dad would be along shortly, and Tammy Smith had her very own motel key in her clenched fist.

Carl had requested a room along the back for discretion and as Olivia rounded the corner around the back, she knew it was perfect. There was a double row for parking cars and nothing a but trees in behind the parking lot. Nothing for leering eyes to see from anywhere but right there in front of the rooms.

Opening the door, Olivia was all smiles as she walked into the drab room. It wasn't a palace by any means, but it was hers. There was a queen sized bed in the middle of the room with a floral print on the bedspread. There was a small couch next to the bed and a pair of chairs next to a small round table in front of the window. A bar fridge sat next to the dresser that held the small twenty inch television. It wasn't a flat screen like the one her mother had in their living room, but she wasn't there to watch TV anyway.

Walking into the small bathroom, Olivia's perma-smile glowed as she saw the yellow tiled shower and imagined how many times she'd be cleaning herself up after sex in there in the foreseeable future. Her pussy was already leaking just from the excitement of it all.

Walking back out, Olivia tossed her backpack onto the bed and went outside to grab her bike. There wasn't anywhere outside to lock it up so she pulled it inside, leaning it up against the wall adjacent to the bathroom.

Unpacking her clothing in the old dresser, Olivia felt right at home. She had all her underwear and bras in one drawer, the stuff that could stay folded up she put in the next drawer, and her fine stuff she hung up in the closet next to the bathroom. The only thing left, was a guy to share the room with now.

Calling Carl's phone, Olivia was relieved when he picked up, and even more excited when he said he was on his way with a customer.

"Put on something nice, and we'll see you in fifteen to twenty."

Olivia jumped onto the bed and bounced around like the kid that she was. She was about to break in her new home away from home and she couldn't be more excited.

Rushing around with a purpose now, Olivia undressed out of her shorts and tank and stripped off her Victoria's Secret bra and panty, and put on something a little more daring. A matching red lace bra and sheer panty would do nicely, followed by a very pretty, almost fancy skirt. It was short enough to be sexy, but not too short to be slutty, although did it really matter? She knew and obviously the guy knew he was coming here for sex, so was there anything wrong with going slutty?

Changing her mind, Olivia pulled out a cut up pair of daisy duke shorts with nothing but a thin strip of denim for a crotch. Pulling them up over her thighs, Olivia kept pulling until the strip of crotch material was digging into her cunt, giving her a delightfully sexy camel toe. The top was a white mesh tank top that did nothing to hide her lacy sheer bra. Her long blond hair made her look like a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader gone really, really bad.

There was nothing classy about the outfit at all, it hugged her developing curves like a wet suit and it screamed sex. Hopefully that was exactly what this guy wanted, because that's what he was going to get. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, Olivia wanted nothing but a long day of hard rough sex. It was shortly after three in the afternoon, and the Queen hadn't had sex all day (well if you include 4am as day, she had), and she was ready to fuck.


Carl smiled approvingly as he entered the room with the "client" in tow. She could see in his eyes he wanted to throw her down and fuck her on the spot, and he'd have time later she figured, depending on how many guys he could line up for her. But the look on Carl's face was nothing compared to the hungry look on the client's face.

"Wow, he said you were pretty, and had a sexy body, but that doesn't do you justice!" the guy exclaimed.

Olivia looked him over from head to toe. He was what she figured was a typical business traveler, khakis and a button down dress shirt with comfortable "airport" walking shoes. He was in his forties with a kind face and decent body, a little bit of a beer gut, but not bad. He'll do.

"Hi I'm Olivia," she said holding her hand out.

"Andy, pleased to meet you," he stammered.

Olivia could practically read his mind, he was trying to figure out just how old she was, and if his libido could be overridden by his moral sensibility. It was a losing fight only one guy to date had managed to win, Aaron, all the others had taken one look at her body and figured the best things in life are illegal and had gone for it. He'd do the same thing, she was sure of it. All she had to do was watch his eyes as they travelled up and down her body, lingering over her crotch and her red lace panties, and over the mounds on her chest. The deal was as good as clinched.

Looking at Carl, the guy named Andy, asked, "Uh, I paid you for an hour, is she available longer?"

Carl exchanged glances with Olivia and said "She's got a pretty full schedule as you can imagine, if I have to bump the next guy, it's going to cost you extra."

"How much extra," he asked, almost too eagerly.

"The first hour is $500, each hour after that is time and a half," he said with a smile.

"Seven-hundred and fifty dollars an hour! Holy shit, that's a lot of money!"

"Just look at her, she's worth every penny. When are you ever going to get a chance to be with a girl this hot ever again in your life? Huh? Never is the right answer. Do it, and you won't regret it." Carl loomed over the guy, he was easily four inches taller and one hundred pounds heavier.

Olivia knew the guy was going to say yes, even Carl scared him into it.

"Uhhh, I'm not sure, I don't have that much on me."

"No problem, I'll be back in an hour sharp, and if she hasn't worn you out by then, I'll take you to an ATM and you can get the extra."

"Can I write you a check?"

"Don't be a smart ass, this is a cash business. I'll be back in an hour." With that final remark, Carl turned around and walked out the door leaving Olivia alone with her very first customer in her own motel room.

She wasn't looking to tease then man and waste his hour trying to extort more time and money from him, he'd already paid Carl and she was ready to go. Olivia pulled the man over to the bed and fished his cock out of his trousers. It was soft and uncut, her first blow job on an uncircumcised cock. It was odd, but still the object of her affections.

Andy moaned as her hot lips wrapped around his soft flaccid shaft. Olivia looked up into his eyes and gave her best bedroom eye stare while she ran her tongue around the soft head of his rod. Pumping lightly on his shaft, Olivia could feel the blood rushing into his member as it began to take on some length and girth. His hands grabbed her by the back of her head and ran his fingers through her golden hair.

"Oh my God that feels so amazing. I can't believe this, you're so beautiful. I was expecting a typical call girl, you know, one that looks... , well, not like you. Ohhhh, God, ooooh God, you're so good at this," he moaned.

Olivia smiled as she worked his cock with her talented mouth. It was moments like this she would remember forever, the sounds he was making, the surge of blood filling his cock, making it hard just for her. She loved the way it grew in her mouth, it was like love for her blossoming. Pushing her mouth forward, Olivia felt the smooth skin slide to the back of her mouth, working her lips down his shaft, she pushed until his pubes were touching her sensitive lips. He was still growing as she suckled his member. It felt so cool she thought as it forced its way down her throat as it gained its full length and hardness.

"Oh God, that's the coolest thing I've ever felt before. Jesus, I think I can feel your tonsils."

Olivia giggled at his reaction, or at least she tried to giggle, but all that came out was muffled hum.

"Oh shit, what are you doing down there, it feels so incredible, like your massaging my dick with your throat muscles. Shit you're going to make me cum. Pull on my balls, I'm not ready yet.

"Hmmm?" Olivia questioned with a pleading look.

"Stop, stop, you're killing me. Wrap your fingers around my sack and pull down on my balls, it'll stop me from cumming.

Doing as he said, Olivia wrapped her fingers around his sack just under his cock and pulled down gently.

"Harder, pull harder, yank on them and hold them pulled down as far as you can," he grunted.

With her small hand wrapped around the man's testicles, Olivia yanked down, and brought a small scream from the man. The cock in her throat had started to throb, normally a sure sign she was going to get rewarded with a salty present, but not this time.

"Oh God, thanks, just in time. I wasn't ready to cum yet, in fact, I want to wait as long as I can."

Pulling her mouth off his bloated cock, Olivia looked up and asked, "Why don't you want to cum? I'm sure I can get you hard again in no time." She had her angelic smile beaming up at him, wanting to prove to her latest guy that she could be a very attentive and rewarding slut to be with.

"Oh I'm sure you could, but I like to wait, it makes for a bigger orgasm. The longer I hold off the bigger it is. I don't know if most guys are like me, but if I can get close to cumming over and over again without actually shooting off, it makes my orgasm really powerful, I also cum a ton when I do too," he said looking down at the beauty with the long blond hair perched to jump back on his cock again.

"Really, how much?" Olivia replied. Without waiting for an answer she sucked his cock back into her mouth and straight back down her throat.

"Oh, you keep that up for a while and you'll find out little missy, you'll find out."

For the next fifteen minutes Olivia sucked and yanked Andy's cock to the verge of shooting twenty times or more, every time with him signaling her when to yank and then held on like his life depended on it, holding back form cumming. It was fun for her, watching his reaction, wondering if this time was going to be the one he couldn't recover from. She could feel his balls swelling in her hand over time. They had to be the biggest set of testicles she'd ever held and she didn't know if the swelling was from her yanking, or the cum building up in them, waiting to be unleashed on her.

Olivia was thinking about that impending cum shot, wondering where he wanted to deliver it. Her mouth, her cunt, her ass? All would be good, even on her would be good, but the Queen really wanted it in her. Her cunt was made for receiving cum, and in there it would be most appreciated. A she thought about all that potent sperm squirting into her cunt, she imagined what it would be like if she'd forgotten to take her pill today. She still hadn't had her first period yet, but that had to be right around the corner.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.