I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens - Cover

I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens

Copyright© 2011 by Gurl Luver

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A continuation of sorts from the story "Olivia", our heroine wakes from a coma after a serious car accident only to find that everything about her life has changed. One thing that hasn't changed is her hunger for sex, and she'll do anything she can to achieve it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Prostitution  

It was daylight again, and Steve was still in her bed. It felt lovely waking up with his strong arms wrapped around her body. She could feel her t-shirt bunched up well past her waist and she was sure Steve had fucked her at least once in the night. She could feel the painful ache from her loins. It was throbbing from all the fucking she'd done yesterday. She hadn't needed the additional sex Steve had taken from her in her sleep, but then again, scores of guys had fucked her in her unconscious state yesterday. What was one more?

"Steve, you can't do this anymore. You have to leave," she said after giving his body a shove with her own. He was snoring lightly in her ear and groaned when she shoved him.

"What time is it," he mumbled. His hands stroked up her bare thigh and gently rubbed up her flat tummy before stopping and venturing back down across her bare mound.

"Steve, we can't, you have to go, now. Have you forgotten you're eighteen and I'm twelve. Do you want to get caught and get arrested?" She doubted it would ever come to that even if he did get caught by someone sneaking out of her room, but Olivia needed to get him out now. She took enough chances on a daily basis as it was, getting caught with Steve in her room was an unnecessary risk she didn't need.

"Alright, I'm moving," he whispered. Chucking back the covers, Steve rolled over her semi-naked body, dragging his cock and balls over her supple thigh on purpose. He wanted nothing more than to spend all day in bed with that beautifully sexy body. Looking at her tanned legs and her cute white ass where her bikini line stopped, it was so perfectly sexy. Just the kind of ass you could spend hours playing with, and maybe today after her mother left, he could do just that.

Olivia was ready to go back to sleep, but needed to make sure Steve got out of her room. Knowing him, as careless as he seemed to be, he might just sneak back in bed a little longer. No she needed to get him the hell out of here now. Crawling out of bed, Olivia pulled her t-shirt down over her butt cheeks, covering up her pussy at the same time. She hoped Steve hadn't discovered her new jewelry, that explanation she wasn't ready to offer just yet.

Crossing her arms, Olivia covered up her breasts because she realized the gold hoops were plainly visible through the thin white t-shirt she was wearing. A kiss on the lips and Steve was out the window and gone from her world once more. He was comfortable and she liked him, but where things were going with him she didn't know. Was he coming over just for the sex? If that was the only reason? Then why was he staying all night long? Just to snuggle up against her? Was it possible he liked her, like girlfriend "like"?

Olivia couldn't worry about if he liked her or not, she couldn't have an eighteen year old boyfriend anymore than she could let her mother find out about her fucking around. It was tough enough getting away with that as it was and a relationship with Steve would interfere with her future as a professional slut. She was thinking of inserting the word "whore" into that thought, but it wasn't about the money, she just needed the sex, and she needed to service men with her body. She knew that now, she recognized her function to the males of society. She would improve all their lives substantially by servicing their most basic urges, and her own at the same time. She was like the Mother Theresa of carnal pleasure.

Olivia watched Steve sneak through the back gate and go home. Closing her window, Olivia returned back to bed and went back to sleep. That was how she planned on spending the whole day, recovering from her fuck-fest from yesterday, resting up for her next go-around.


After several "look-ins" by her mother, Olivia finally got out of bed around eleven. Her body complained with every movement she made. While she still wondered if she'd had sex with as many guys as Carl had suggested, her body seemed to be in agreement that she'd certainly had hordes of sex yesterday. That was the price the Queen had to pay to reign supreme as the world's most active (a.k.a. biggest) slut in the world, or so she believed she was.

Laying out on one of the patio lounge chairs, Olivia soaked up the sun's rays, just relaxing the day away. It was all she could expect to do for the rest of the day given how much she was paying the price for yesterday's fun. She hadn't bothered checking her phone for messages, or checking her email either. Today was her Sabbath, she needed the rest and her electronic leash was a distraction she didn't want right now, plus the sun felt too good on her skin to move.

"I've got leave for work hon, can I get you anything before I leave?" her mother asked from the back door.

"I'm good mom, thanks."

Stepping out onto the deck, her mother took three short steps over to the lounge where her daughter lay. She was glistening from head to toe in tanning oil, her skin already a beautiful golden color. It reminded Lauren of her own childhood, relaxing in the sun, baking her developing body into a golden brown color for all the boys to gawk over. Olivia would have all the boys drooling over her soon enough with the way she was blossoming she figured. Wow, she's getting quite the body on her. I think it might be time to have that talk soon before some boy starts giving her ideas. "So what are your plans for the rest of the day sweetie?"

"You're looking at it mom. I don't have any plans other than just lying here catching some sun."

"You should invite your friends over, just be responsible though." Just don't invite any boys over. If they get one look at you, they'll be all over you like white on rice! Lauren down at her pretty daughter and knew she'd be in trouble once her daughter discovered boys. With her looks and with that body, she'd be a magnet for trouble. And if she gets my boobs, she'll really be in trouble! Lauren was a DD and she'd developed them in her early teen years, just like Olivia was starting to do, only it appeared she was starting even earlier then she'd done. Lauren recalled those days, being in the eighth grade with D-cup boobs. The girls would make fun of her and the boys would try to cop a feel whenever they could. Poor Olivia, she'll probably have big ones too before long.

Olivia considered her mother's advice before responding, "That's probably a good idea mom. I've been kind of a shut-in for the last few days, maybe I should invite the girls over."

"Well, like I said, just be responsible if you do invite friends over."

"Sure thing mom, see ya!" Olivia replied as she watched her mother walk away. She always wore those plain nurses' uniforms to work. They made her look dowdy and didn't show off any of her figure. Olivia had seen her mom last weekend wearing that ugly bathing suit she had when Steve and his Dad came over, right after she got home from the hospital. She was in pretty good shape for a woman in her thirties, and although she rarely wore anything that showed off her tits, Olivia knew her mom had huge ones.

Her mom was really shy about them too, Olivia had never even seen them once, not even when she'd accidentally walked in on her in the bathroom a few times. It certainly wasn't a gene she had in her DNA anywhere. If it wasn't for the fact that she'd probably give her other neighbor, old Mr. Spencer a heart attack, Olivia would probably be sun tanning nude at the moment. The old bastard is probably watching me right now. Olivia had caught him watching her through his upstairs window dozens of times over the years. She had no idea if he was just watching for something to do, or if he got off on watching young girls in their swimsuits. The new slutty Olivia should just go over there and fuck him because that old hag of a wife he had certainly wouldn't be getting it done for him.

Olivia thought about what sex with an old man like that would be like, and remembered Carl's thing about the "ages". Oh yeah, Carl's age list, I totally forgot to ask any of the guys how old they were. I could have wiped half the ages off that list with as many guys as I fucked yesterday! Olivia had maybe three entries on that list. Not that it really mattered if she completed the list for him. That was his thing, her thing was just having fun and finding more guys to pleasure.

She did like his idea of fucking one new dick every day, that was definitely a fun idea. But it wasn't always practical; on days like today she needed the rest, and spending time finding a new dick to climb onto would take away from her healing. Healing was important, it would let the Queen resume her duties and allow her to have more days like yesterday where she could go hog-wild on the male population. Only she wanted to remember days like yesterday, not be passed out for most of it. What was the point of fucking fifty-plus guys in a day if she wasn't conscious for any of it? That probably suited Stacy just fine since she probably didn't want to do any of it anyway.

Thinking about Stacy, Olivia started feeling guilty she hadn't called her friend yet to check on her. She'd been there for the whole thing and went through it all with her and she hadn't even made sure she was ok. It also reminded her she should probably check on her own self and make sure she was ok, referring to her new piercings and her new tats.

Getting up off the lounge chair, Olivia looked up and saw the curtains next door flutter. Yep, Mr. Spencer was watching. He was probably stroking that wrinkly old shriveled cock of his. Olivia smiled and waved at the empty window, there was no harm in letting him know she knew he was there. Maybe she'd give him something worthwhile to watch later, like tanning topless, or nude altogether!

Olivia went to bathroom and grabbed the rubbing alcohol. The one good things about having a mother that's a nurse, there's always supplies like rubbing alcohol when you need it.

Going back to her room, Olivia stripped down naked and started swabbing her nipples; feeling the stinging sensation as the alcohol seeped into the tissues. It was good though, it meant it was working. She'd need them to stay clean and avoid infection. You couldn't very well tell your mom you needed to go to the doctor's office because your nipples and pussy were infected from your piercings. That kinda stuff might set off a few warning bells!

Olivia swabbed her clit bar and even the areas where her tattoos were. The glow-in-the-dark ones were red and showed where they were, but she figured in a day or two they'd be all healed up and nobody would ever know they were there. Unless they shone a flashlight on her pussy and then turned out the lights! The little "L's" were cute, and small thankfully. Those were black and wouldn't fool anybody that they were anything other than real tattoos. Olivia was a little nervous about having those, the piercings and the invisible tattoos could be kept a complete secret. Two black "L's" couldn't be hidden very easily. Besides, if Carl was right, I'm closer to needing three "L's" anyway!

Olivia had been putting off checking the leash all day, but knew that she should. Putting the cap back on the alcohol, Olivia got up off the bed and grabbed her phone before flopping back down, her head falling onto her pillow. The scent of Steve's shampoo wafted up to her nose from the pillow. Cool, my bed smells like him she realized. It could also be dangerous too she though. Her mother would likely never think to smell her sheets, but if they smelled like cologne, or worse yet, like sex, she could get busted!

She was lying there completely naked, and felt very comfortable being that way, as she scanned her phone. Nothing from Stacy, a text from Carl asking if she wanted to entertain a guy he picked up from the airport, one of the truckers was going to be rolling through town, and one from weirdo Eddy saying he'd be in town Thursday. That might be fun. I wonder what strange thing he wants to try this time?

"Carl, I think I'm too sore, but just in case, when, where, how many, and how much?"

The trucker didn't leave a name, only a number. "310-555-3326 – have no ride, kinda sore, maybe next time."

"Eddy – sounds like fun, usual place? Just you and me, or did you have other ideas like last time?"

Dropping the phone down at her side, Olivia laid there and let out a big sigh while staring up at the ceiling. Her brain was in gear thinking about everything at the moment. What she needed to do, what she wanted to do, what it would entail, how she'd do it while keeping it a secret from Steve, her other neighbors, and how she could do it with her current physical state? It was all so much for her almost-thirteen year old mind to manage. The logistics of it all was still so very complicated, and everything depended on Carl. She had no freedom to operate on her own. Steve was the only one to fuck her in her own house, and that was the way it would stay. It's too dangerous bringing guys over here, the neighbors will see and it'll just be a matter of time before mom finds out. No, I need somewhere I can go for sex, somewhere all to myself.

Olivia let that thought stew in her brain while she lay there on her bed. Looking down at her naked body, looking down past her nice plump little mounds of breast meat, Olivia smiled, how many men had lain on top of her nubile body already and how many more would do the same before her next birthday? She still had two months to go before her thirteenth birthday and she'd fucked over a hundred men already. How many more would lay upon her during her thirteenth year? How many thousands could she satisfy before she turned fourteen. How many could she fuck at the rate she was going at? Would her body be able to handle more the older she got? More seasoned maybe?

She could feel her body start the familiar craving, by this time yesterday she'd knocked down two dozen at least. Olivia knew she needed the rest, but wanted sex. She wanted to get fucked today, but she kept coming back to the same old problem, how and where can I do it without anybody seeing me?

Olivia sat upright and grabbed her phone, she had the solution.

"Carl? It's me Olivia, I have a question for you. Call me when you get this! Bye."

It was brilliant, well, not that brilliant, maybe just extremely obvious, but it made perfect sense to her twelve year old brain. She been there just a few days ago, and she knew it was cheap, something she could afford with only a few paying customers a week. That shithole Red Roof Inn motel would be perfect! If Carl could rent her a room there a couple of days out of the week, she could ride her bike over there and have it at her disposal. It was only a ten minute bike ride away, and it had everything she needed, privacy, and a bed. The shower would be a nice touch too, for cleaning up after a particularly sweaty encounter. It was perfect!

Olivia paced around waiting for Carl's call; a few aspirins to take the edge off helped distract her too. Her brain went into overdrive with the possibilities having her own little sex den. It would solve all her problems in one fell swoop. One of the rooms on the back side would be perfect, it was hidden from the road, and there would be no prying eyes to see her come and go. It couldn't get any better. Olivia remembered seeing the sign, it was like $45 to get a room there. Even if she rented it four days a week, that was only two hundred dollars. She had enough from yesterday alone to pay for five weeks worth!

"This is such an awesome idea," Olivia said out loud. She was excited and felt like her world had just opened up for her. Her dreams of being the Queen with countless number of men parading before her suddenly seemed sustainable. She could pick a few days to service paying customers of her own choosing, another day or two for Carl's customers, maybe even a fun day here with guys who didn't have the cash to be able to afford her. Justin, or Bobby from the construction site came to mind as she smiled at the thought.

Bursting with energy, Olivia needed something to do to get her mind off why Carl hadn't called her back yet. Grabbing her cell phone, Olivia remembered she needed to get the pictures and videos off her phone, both so her mom wouldn't accidentally see her daughter getting gang fucked, but also so she could free up the space for recording her next adventures.

She was shocked as the pictures and videos copied over, ten gigabytes worth took far longer than she expected, but it was worth it. Olivia was creaming between her legs as she watched her compilation of men that she'd recorded, along with what Carl had as well. It was amazing to believe that a girl her age could do the things she witnessed in the videos and pictures. She wasn't a victim, she was a full participant (well except for yesterday) in all the recordings. The trailer video would hold a special place in her heart where the guys had coated her face and body in layer after layer of semen. It was truly spectacular. The motel video Carl had captured had been sporadic at best, but it gave Olivia a chance to appreciate the special talent she had at servicing three men at a time. It was fun to feel that dominated, three men taking their pleasure from her simultaneously, but it was too uncoordinated and it lacked intimacy. It was good for racking up numbers in a short time though!

Olivia got to the videos she and Henry had made, and she thought she was going to cum just from watching them. His super thick cock, the way it speared in and out of her tiny pussy was breathtaking. The quality of her camera and the resolution of the videos was so amazing, she could make out every detail of his cock as it busted into her. The way her pussy gaped open as he quickly pulled out of her body, and then rapidly thrust back in was amazing to watch. I gotta show this to Carl, he won't believe it!

Olivia briefly thought of saying Stacy's name in place of Carl's but knew her best friend wouldn't be on board. She knew Stacy wasn't into this, and she also knew she was in jeopardy of losing her best friend if there were any more days like yesterday. Carl had Stacy under his thumb, but it was forced and Olivia knew it. And sure she'd grunted and groaned in pleasure and even orgasmed a few times in the van yesterday as the construction workers fucked her body, but it didn't seem by choice. Maybe she would get with it in time, but it wasn't worth losing your best friend over Olivia realized. I need to tell Carl to back off. She's obviously upset at both of us if I haven't heard from yet today.

Olivia's Sex Log

Day 8 – went to the construction site yesterday with Carl and Stacy. Carl thinks I fucked between twenty and twenty-two guys. Made just under a thousand dollars for five hours work, not bad I guess. After that we went to this shitty part of town and I fucked two black guys in an alley, plus a stinky homeless guy. I wish I could explain why, but it was such a turn-on getting fucked in that alley, especially fucking that bum. I came so hard on his old black cock. It tasted like shit, I had to spit a few times as the dirt and (God knows what?) came off his cock as I sucked it clean, but once I got it clean (and hard!), I fucked him. I rode him backwards and it felt so fucking nice. I slid up and down on it, so completely lost in how slutty it made me feel. I wanted it to last forever, or maybe I just wanted a whole line of bums to fuck and make that last forever. I don't know why I felt that way, but I did. I want to go back and find a whole slew of bums to fuck like that, the dirtier the better. Well not dirty in a filthy way, well maybe I do, but dirty more in a really super slutty way.

Anyway, after that we got abducted by these black guys in a van. They punched me pretty hard and then knocked me out with something I was made to breathe in. I don't remember anything other than a guy pricking my nipple with a knife. It was pretty scary but I couldn't see anything and I barely remember anything from it. The best part was when I woke up I found out and Carl had this guy pierce my nipples and clit hood! He also had him give me and Stacy tattoos! The glow-in-the-dark ones are cool! I have three of those, the first one (and my favorite!) say "Queen of the Sluts" right where my pussy hair used to be over my cunt. On either side of my pussy it has the word "I", then a little heart, and then the word "Cock". On the other side it says "Carl's Cunt", that's so sweet of him. Of course it's his, he can do whatever he wants with it anytime he wants it! Speaking of, he's calling, I just love that man. Bye!

Signing off, Olivia answered her phone. "Hi Carl! How are you?"

"My don't we sound chipper this afternoon. Are you calling for business or pleasure?"

"Both I guess."

"Good, I'll pick you up at the usual place by the gas station in half an hour. Pack something classy, you're going out on the town with a new guy."

"Really? That sounds kind of intriguing, but actually I was calling for something else, I have an idea and wanted to hear what you thought about it."

"Oh, so you don't want to meet this new guy? Should I call somebody else?"

"No, I didn't say that, but I am still really sore from yesterday. Would it just be him, or would there be other guys as well?"

"I got you covered on the pain, you know that, and as far as I know, just him. He said he wanted to grab some dinner, take in a show, then have a roll in the hay. He asked for someone as young as possible, and of course I thought of you!"

"That sounds like it might be a lot of fun. If you can help me out with my busted pussy, I'm in."

"Consider it done. Let me call him and I'll explain the details. You know this being home before eleven o'clock thing is really cramping your employment opportunities you know."

"I know, I wish there was some easy way around that without my mom suspicious."

"Yeah, we'll have to work on that somehow. Any-who, be ready to go in say thirty minutes or so, k? We can talk about your idea in the car."

"Ok, sounds good, See ya Carl!"


Olivia fidgeted by the old pay phone at the edge of the gas station parking lot. She'd spent as much time as Carl's schedule would allow getting ready. She had the black silk dress Aaron had bought for her hanging on a hanger under a white garbage bag packed as carefully as she could manage in her backpack. She didn't want to be seen wearing it and was worried it would get wrinkled just stuffed in her pack. She was already all dolled up with her hair and makeup as it was, the black high heels and slip of a dress would have been a flashing beacon for anyone driving by. Surely somebody she knew would have noticed her leaving the house dressed like that.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.