I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2011 by Gurl Luver

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A continuation of sorts from the story "Olivia", our heroine wakes from a coma after a serious car accident only to find that everything about her life has changed. One thing that hasn't changed is her hunger for sex, and she'll do anything she can to achieve it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Prostitution  

It was a very scary and rude awakening. A hand clamped over her mouth, preventing her from screaming out loud. Her room was dark and she couldn't see what was going on. She could hear a voice in her ear, but her panic kept her from hearing who or what it was. In the darkness Olivia couldn't even be sure she was even in her own room. A flash of images ran through her mind and she imagined something out of a movie where she'd been abducted by mysterious strangers.

"Olivia, stop struggling. It's just me, Steve," said the voice in her ear.

Olivia's mind raced back into focus and heard Steve's name, and then recognized his voice. Pulling his hand away from her mouth, she whispered, "Steve! What are you doing in my bedroom?"

"Didn't you get my note from last night? I said I was coming over tonight. And you said I could have you anytime, so here I am," he said with a grin.

The moonlight streaming through the window illuminated his smiling face as he leaned in close to her. She felt Steve's hand on her shoulder and then it started to trace downwards until it rested on her breast. She had a nightgown on and still had her crusty panties on, but didn't expect to have either on for long. "Steve you have to be absolutely quiet ok? My mom's not a very heavy sleeper. I'm surprised you got in here without waking either of us up."

"No problem Liv," he whispered, "I won't make a sound. Can you do the same? If I'm not mistaken, you were the one making all the noise last night!" he joked quietly.

"I'm the one scared shitless to have you in my room. But if we hear anything coming from my mom's room, you gotta get out of here in a flash, ok?"

"Sure thing Liv," Steve said as he sat down next to her on the bed and put his hands around her waist.

Olivia loved the feel of his hands on her body, it was sensual, like he cared about her. He ought to, he'd known her for all of her life. Olivia wasn't about to beat around the bush, not after the way she'd scored him the night before. Grabbing his hands, Olivia pulled them up, the hem of her nightgown coming up with them.

Steve got the picture and lifted her nightgown up and over her head, exposing her perfect tear-drop breasts. In the dim light, her loveliness was enthralling. "You have the most perfect tits I've ever seen Liv," Steve whispered. Pausing for a moment, Steve watched his beautiful neighbor just stare back at him as she sat there with her breasts on full display like it was the most natural thing in the world for her to be doing. "I still can't believe you're the same kid I watched grow up next to me for all these years. And you know, as much as it killed me last night to give in to you, I'm glad you did. And I'm especially glad it's me over here tonight instead of whatever guy it was you had in your bed last night."

Olivia's jaw dropped open. "Steve, that was my friend Stacy you saw over here last night. It wasn't some other guy. What kind of girl do you think I am?" she said pretending to be pissed off.

"Oh! Uh, I'm so sorry Olivia, I thought it was a guy because I saw you two fooling around under the covers."

"We weren't fooling round. Now shut up and get your clothes off or you won't be fooling around either," she scolded. Olivia pulled her panties off and moved over to make room for Steve as she watched him strip down. He had such a nice body and he was already halfway hard she noted as he crawled under the covers next to her.

As tired as she was, and as busy as her pussy had been today, Olivia sighed with pleasure as her neighbor's cock slid home into her body. It was a lovely way to end the day, with a hot man in her bed and his hard cock keeping her cunt happy.


Olivia felt an arm wrap around her and grasp her left breast. It was like a comfortable blanket wrapping around her, keeping her safe and secure. His cock was still pressed inside her body and when he stuck it back in, she didn't know. It had been a long night of fucking between her and Steve. He was able to regain his hardness over and over again and at last count, she thought he'd ejaculated into her body at least six times. Now here he was again with his cock slowly spearing into her body.

At some point she knew she'd fallen asleep, although what hour that was she couldn't remember. All she knew now was that she was still extremely tired and sleepy. "Hmmm, that feels so nice Steve, I can't believe you can get it up again so soon," she whispered quietly.

"So soon? It's been hours since we last did it. I just woke up and... , well you're just so sexy I thought I'd wake you up nice and special like," he whispered back, and just to emphasize the "special" part, gave an extra hard thrust to show what he meant.

"Woke, up? What time is it?" Olivia asked a she opened up her eyes. It was daylight outside and she nearly had a heart attack as she saw it was after 9 in the morning. "Holy shit Steve, you have to get out of here, my mom is probably up by now!" she whispered.

"Yeah I know, I heard her get up and go in the bathroom already. I think she went back to bed though," he said without missing a beat with his cock-thrusts. His dick felt a little tender from all their love-making, but it had been worth every bit of it. His sexy little neighbor was perfect in every way. She was a stone-cold knockout, and she had an appetite for sex that was unmatched, as evidenced by her gentle thrusts back at him, keeping in perfect rhythm with his own. Even facing a danger like her mother finding a guy in her twelve year old daughter's bed, wouldn't stop her from fucking back at him.

"Steve, you have got to go. My mom usually gets up and makes coffee, then has her shower. You probably heard her get up to make coffee. As soon as she gets in the shower, you have to go, and I don't care if you aren't finished yet," she said rolling her hips slightly to give him the message that their last love-making session would be over whether he "finished" or not. "You can't be seen leaving here by anybody, ok?" Olivia said in all seriousness. She rolled her shoulders over flat and hooked her leg over his so she could lie back and face him. It also gave him really nice access to her pussy so he could dive in deep.

Even facing something as potentially dangerous as this, Olivia still had her priorities straight, enjoy the moment and plan for the worst. Get fucked right and as soon as mom gets in the shower, kick Steve out. But in the mean time, enjoy what the man has to offer!

Olivia lay there making out with her neighbor while he sawed his cock in and out of her cunt, his hands constantly groping and tweaking her breasts. Her own hand was down on her clit gently caressing the little bud that had seen so much action over the course of the last week.

It was very dangerous and purely unintentional that she'd allowed herself to fall asleep before kicking Steve out for the night. It was a wonderful way to wake up though and although not worth the possible consequences, it still meant so much to the young girl to be in this situation.

Olivia heard a noise and knew it was indeed her mother getting out of bed, she felt panic she heard footsteps and recognized they were approaching her door. Oh shit! Leaning over and whispering into Steve's ear, Olivia said "Don't move or make a sound."

A gentle knock on the door was followed by her mother's voice. "Olivia, are you awake honey?"

"Yeah, still in bed mom. Do you need something?" Olivia felt Steve pause his thrusting for a second, and then slowly but surely resumed a very gentle rhythm.

"No dear, I was just going to jump in the shower and then make breakfast. Are you hungry?"

"Famished mom," she replied and gave her own little thrust back at Steve's cock. A smile spread across her face and it was matched by Steve's as they both realized the humor of the situation. They were fucking with her mother on the other side of the door, completely oblivious to what was really going on under her roof.

"Ok honey, I'll be out in a few minutes and we can get breakfast started," her mom said before her footsteps revealed she'd walked down the hallway.

"Holy fuck, we can't do this ever again. Now hurry up and finish and get out of here Steve!" Olivia whispered.

"No shit babe," he said as he kicked it up into overdrive and pounded her gash hard as soon as he heard the water start to run in the bathroom.


Olivia watched Steve climb back out of her window just as the water in the shower shut off. She was still butt naked and Steve's seventh and latest cum blast was still dripping out of her pussy. It had been a very beautiful evening, although that didn't mean she would be doing that again anytime soon! It was just too risky.

The breeze blowing in the window would hopefully remove any scent of their sex from their previous long evening. A smile spread across her face as she thought about it all. After such a painful and long morning without sex yesterday, Olivia was rewarded with an afternoon of amazing hard sex with Henry and then a brief moment with Carl. Then a "nice" evening with her mother and then a night of non-stop sex with Steve. It was a pretty nice way of getting her fix, even if the Queen would have preferred she'd spent it with several dozen guys. Maybe later today we can do that.

Grabbing a tissue, Olivia wiped the milky fluid from her cunt and the streaks that had dribbled down her legs. Yep, she was definitely going to be the next one in the shower, since she hadn't taken one since yesterday afternoon at the motel. She had Carl's and Steve's crusty man-fluids on her body still. And without knowing what Carl had meant by "something special" planned for her today, she wanted to be primed and ready to go.

After taking her birth control pill, Olivia sat down and updated her Sex Log and was very disappointed to see her last two entries. She'd only fucked two new guys in the last two days! "That is just not acceptable," Olivia said aloud as she thought about what she ought to do today. She thought of Stacy's experience with the van, being driven around and fucked by faceless cock and after cock. She didn't expect to be feeling horny so soon after getting fucked all night long by her neighbor, but she was, and she was glad for it. "A slut needs to desire more cock," she said quietly before checking her email.

It seemed that there was a small group who would email her daily asking about when they could hook up with her. How many of them made it to the last motel gang bang she wondered? Olivia checked her address book and the photos she'd pasted with the contact info. The faces were as unfamiliar as their email ID's. Going back Olivia selected two of the lists she'd made up with Stacy, the "let's set something up right now" list, and the "holy crap, look how big that thing is" list. Olivia hadn't set out to only want guys with big dicks, but after yesterday with Henry, and her encounters with Charles and Sam, it certainly seemed like something she really liked. The Queen liked to be "taken" and the bigger the better when it came to being dominated by a man.

Olivia emailed them all directly and asked for a date that they could be available to meet with her. This was the critical part, should she ask for money or not? Carl would be pissed if she set something up and didn't get paid for it, then again, that's what she did yesterday and he said he wasn't mad, just concerned for her safety. Maybe it's time we laid out some ground rules so I can do what I feel like doing a few days a week, and then follow Carl's plan the rest of the time.

It's settled then, I'll catch more of these guys if I do them for free. With that decided, Olivia sent her email and hoped she could set something up for later in the week. But what about today? How do I round up some guys for today? Then again, maybe Carl has something special planned like he said that'll take care of everything.

Closing down her email, Olivia got up and looked for her phone. It was time to start the day and see what Carl had planned. She quickly texted Carl and asked what today's plans were, and then noticed she had several other messages including one from Bobby, the cute guy from the construction site saying he was looking forward to seeing her today. Huh, I didn't make any plans with him? Ahhh, maybe that's what Carl has planned! Maybe today is the day I start working the construction site like we'd talked about. Awesome, Charles and Sam here I come!


Shortly after breakfast was done and cleared away, Olivia checked her phone and Carl had texted her back.

"Meet me at the gas station around the corner from your house in thirty minutes. Say you're going over to Stacy's. Bring some sexy/slutty clothes and bring some condoms if you want. Plan for a long day.

Oh goody!!! Finally! After two days of next to nothing, Carl has plans that will finally get me back on track and make the Queen happy!


Thankfully it didn't take much of an effort to get her mother to let her leave, and with a hastily packed backpack, Olivia ran out the door towards the neighborhood gas station.

She was surprised when she heard the horn honk; expecting to see Carl's usual beat up Crown Vic, instead today saw him driving his ex-wife's van. The same van Olivia saw Stacy get fucked in for the first time. Even more startling was seeing Stacy sitting in the passenger seat next to him. That's weird, I thought she was going to stay clear of Carl for a while?

Climbing through the side door, Olivia looked at Stacy and she just kind of shrugged, like she either didn't care, or didn't have a choice.

"Hey there darling, ready to get some action?" Carl asked rhetorically. "I know Stacy here is, aren't you babe?"

Stacy just meekly nodded. It wasn't the defiant Stacy that yelled up and down the night Carl stuck his cock into her. It was like somebody turned the life in her off.

Olivia looked at her friend, she was wearing a little halter dress that looked two sizes too small. Even when sitting down, the hem looked like it would show off Stacy pubes at any second. Any notion that Carl was letting her wear underwear under that dress would have just been foolish thinking. Olivia could see Stacy's dark areola plainly through the dress. It made her unremarkable physical features look very slutty and sexy at the same time.

"So what did you bring to wear doll-face?" Carl was looking at Stacy when he spoke to her, as if to suggest that Stacy had chosen that dress to wear.

"Ah you know, the usual, a short little skirt, a thong, not that I'll be wearing it long I'm sure, and a couple of tanks. Oh and that little white spandex number you bought for me along with a set of black high-heels. I know you're partial to it," Olivia said as she found her seat and settled in.

"Good, change into it, for now. We're off to see some old friends of yours."

"Really?" Olivia responded feigning surprise. If Bobby's text was accurate, he'd be taking her and Stacy over to the construction site.

"Yep, and I think we can make it a regular thing if you girls are up for it, and I know you will be," Carl said as he looked over and gave Stacy an icy stare. He knew she'd go along with anything he said, and after the little talk the two of them had on the way to pick up Olivia, he knew how to keep her with the program. Stacy admitted she'd been terrified when she was taken from his house and driven around with guys she didn't know, being made to fuck everyone they threw at her. Carl knew protection and security would ensure she'd be a willing partner in their financial endeavor. She may not like it, but she'd do it with no complaints.

Stacy sat there in the little dress that didn't cover much of anything, knowing she'd be having sex once again. Her body was still sore from the previous evening and today would offer no reprieve. She felt defeated as a human being, and even though the sex did offer some reward for her, it wasn't her choice, and certainly wasn't what she wanted for a life. It was ok with her if Olivia wanted to choose this life, but she didn't want it. She felt helpless, her best friend had led her to this, and now she was a prisoner to this vile human being sitting next to her. He was driving her to another day of men sticking their penises into her body, and she'd let them do it over and over again. Such was her fate.

Her mother was a sexual subservient and her father took full advantage of it. She'd been made to fuck other men for years, sometimes in their own house. Some people might call them swingers, and that would be a fairly apt description, but there was more to it than that. Her mother would fuck anyone she was told to fuck, the only difference was that she wasn't doing it against her will, she was an active participant now. Stacy didn't want to be the person her mother was, but she was quickly following her down that same path, and assuming she did nothing to change that anytime soon, she'd rack up numbers of partners that even her mother couldn't compare to.

Stacy was still feeling like crap from all the alcohol and drugs they'd fed her last night, and her pussy was still tender. No wonder, after the five guys from Carl's place were done fucking her, they hit the road and let scores of guys fuck her. Stacy had no idea how many it was, but if she guessed it was ten guys, she was pretty sure she'd be ridiculously low on the count.

Three days. Three days and I've probably had fifty guys fuck me, and a bunch of them stick their cocks in my ass as well! How the hell did I get myself here?

Stacy watched the scenery go by as they travelled to their destination and the men that awaited. Behind her, Stacy could hear Olivia changing into her outfit, no doubt she was excited about the day Carl had planned for them.

Indeed Olivia was excited to get back in the saddle so to speak. Shimmying into the white spandex skirt, Olivia had decided to forgo the thong and watched as the smooth white material crept up past her hairless pussy. She could see Carl glancing back at her through the rearview mirror, and he was smiling from ear to ear. He loved her body and he especially loved her body in this sexy outfit. Pulling her shirt and bra off, Olivia slid the tight top up over her tits and settled back into the soft captain's chair in the second row of Betty's van. Outfits like this always made Olivia feel sexy, and of course feeling sexy always led to her feeling horny. Which was pretty much all the time now.

The anticipation of hooking up with some of those construction workers again had her very excited and added to her growing horniness. Rummaging through her purse, Olivia pulled out her phone and leafed through the video files until she came across the video from her first encounter with the construction guys. She also noticed her memory was getting full and that she'd have to upload some of those videos off of her phone, just in case she had a particularly hot encounter in the near future that would need capturing.

Flashing through the video, Olivia recognized only a few of the faces since the majority of her video was shot with her face coated in cum and her eyes effectively sealed shut, but she remembered the guy who could have passed for a cowboy, the black guy William who was the first to coat her face in his cream and then after that, it was pretty much a stream of faceless cocks that had fed her pussy. It was still super hot though, watching all those guys she was sucking off while Charles and Sam fucked her small body with their huge pricks. Sometimes the video was blocked by all the guys jostling for her mouth, but there was no hiding the glossy appearance of her face coated in all that man-seed. Olivia could feel her body start to tremble in anticipation of the day to come.

Olivia started to see familiar scenery, she'd been this way before, and not all that long ago. Her heart started beating faster as the excitement built, the guys she was about to see had already shown her a good time in the back of that trailer and she knew they were all as eager as she was. They were a hard bunch, a no-nonsense bunch. They'd come in and ridden her hard and left her very satisfied. That's why she let out a little cheer when she saw Carl pulling onto the muddy track at the edge of the construction site. "Yay, we're here," she said as she sat up in her chair and started scanning for guys she might recognize.

Driving to the end of the row or cars, Carl pulled in and killed the engine. "Ok, here's the plan, Stacy you're the fluffer, Olivia, you take care of the guys. When you get tired, you switch. Some of the guys might just want blow jobs so until you switch, that's also your department Stacy, unless... , well don't worry about the minor details. You'll figure it out. Make sense?" he asked while looking at the two puzzled girls in their sexy little outfits.

"Not really," Stacy replied. "What's a fluffer?"

"Easy kid, just suck the guys off and get them hard and Olivia will fuck them, ok?"

"That's all I have to do?" she asked, suddenly excited that she wouldn't have to fuck anybody.

"Yep. Unless Olivia needs a break, then you switch it up for a while. Now you girls follow me, we need to go find Ronny, the supervisor and make sure everything is all set."

Carl and his two moneymakers made their way across the parking lot towards the supervisor's hut, the girls having a difficult time in their high-heels across the gravelly surface.

Olivia saw the various guys around the site start to stare in their direction. She had the most revealing of the two outfits on, but then again, Stacy's little halter dress didn't cover much up either. The guys' stares were giving her the impression that this little walk through the parking lot was nothing more than an enticement to get the guys to loosen up their wallets since she knew Carl already had the details arranged with Ronny from their last visit here.

Five minutes later the girls were back in the van with their first customer of the day. Of course it was Ronny, and the previously devoted family man who wouldn't even take a blow job from her before, was now getting both a blow job from Stacy and preparing to fuck Olivia's sweet pussy.

Stacy was pleased to only have to get him hard, which she did pretty quickly. She didn't like sucking on guy's penises, but it was a far sight better than having to fuck them all like Olivia was prepared to do. She spent the first four minutes of her newest day as a sex worker with her dress pulled down to her waist and Ronny yanking on her dark nipples with his rapidly inflating cock filling her mouth. She had no sooner pulled her lips off Ronny's hard cock before the man was on top of her best friend.

Olivia was anxious to get started and had stripped down completely, waiting for Stacy to get him ready to go. She was lying back spread-eagled on the fold down bed teasing her clit and getting herself wet and ready when Stacy got up off the floor of the van and Ronny just about catapulted out of the chair he was in, and leaped up on top of her.

He was inside her body in a flash and was pumping furiously into her sopping wet cunt. Olivia sighed in relief as she felt him penetrate her and begin fucking her. She was happy once again. She was happy she had another notch on her bedpost and she was happy the Queen was getting her wish. Ronny had a nice thick cock and showed no interest in making this a long drawn out affair. His fast paced thrusting was just what the situation called for and she fucked him back with a ferocity that matched his own.

It was her gift, she could anticipate her man's wants and needs, and in Ronny's case, he wanted a good hard fuck. Pushing her pussy up at his thrusting cock, her pelvis met his, almost painfully as their bodies rutted together.

The whole episode only lasted five minutes, and Olivia hugged his muscular body as his cock twitched inside of her.

"Wow, you're both two very sexy girls," Ronny said as he slowly withdrew his wilting cock. He loved the responsiveness of the smoking hot blonde underneath him, but his real interest was Stacy, the exceptionally cute girl-next-door type with the dark nipples and the hot mouth. "I'm glad this is going to be a weekly thing, but we should probably switch it to Thursdays since that's payday. You'll do a lot more business that way," he finished saying, staring at Stacy the whole time.

Stacy noticed it too and smiled shyly. The guy had just fucked Olivia, but was ignoring her at the moment and was staring at her and her exposed breasts... , well almost breasts. Stacy quickly looked down and saw her fat pouches and noticed they did look a little puffier since she'd started taking the birth control pills. Maybe someday soon they would look more like Olivia's perfect breasts, but for now they'd have to do.

It hadn't deterred any of the fifty or so guys who'd fucked her so far and it likely wouldn't in the future either she realized. Besides, if this guy was any indication, he seemed more interested in her than Olivia, and that was always good for the self-esteem. "Uh ok, that's a good idea," Stacy responded as she watched Ronny crawl up off her best friend and start to pull his pants back on.

Ronny had no sooner left before Carl was poking his head back in the side door. "Everything go ok?"

"Yeah, everything went fine Carl, Olivia replied. She was sitting there on edge of the leather fold-down bed wiping her cunt with a paper napkin, something she figured she'd be doing a lot today.

Carl watched Olivia in all her naked glory and suddenly envisioned Stacy eating the cum out of her cunt. That's something we'll have to work on, because that would look so hot! "Ok, get ready, we're now officially open for business. I'll try to keep the pace quick, get them in and out as fast as you can. Ronny and I agreed to $100 for ten minutes. There's enough guys here that we should be able to get all of the guys who want you girls taken care of in no time. Those who want seconds can come back around and pay for another go. Good luck," he said before closing the door and heading over to the supervisor's hut again.

The Queen was as happy as she'd ever been, business was brisk with guy after guy coming in and getting sucked hard by Stacy and then pumping their goo into or onto the Queen. While one guy was fucking Olivia's cunt, Stacy was sucking the next guy in line hard. Of course it didn't take too long before the guys in line got tired of waiting and they started fucking Stacy too. The little leather bed was pretty cramped as both girls got tag teamed side-by-side. The moaning and groaning coming from the two of them could easily be heard by the lineup of guys waiting for their turn at the two available pussies.

Olivia was in heaven as one of the familiar guys pounded her cunt. It was the cowboy dude, the second guy she'd fucked the first time she was here. He'd done the same thing today as he did with her first time with him, just spit on his cock and slammed it home. As she lay back on the bed with her legs wrapped around his waist, Olivia stared into his steely grey deadpan eyes as he fucked her, wondering what thoughts were going through his head. She was only thinking of one thing, enjoying the moment and taking all the pleasure there was to be had with this man.

Stacy, lying beside her best friend was getting reamed by her fourth or fifth guy of the day, and she was moaning away with her eyes closed. She couldn't deny the sensations she was feeling, and she couldn't lie to herself that it didn't feel really good, but the guy filling her cunt was ugly, and smelled. There was nothing she could do about that, and it was taking what little pleasure there was to be had out of the act and rendering what Olivia seemed to be loving, and making her hate the fact that she was here in this situation. Still, she lay there and let him thrust his hard cock into her over and over again.

Just as soon as those two left, another pair entered the van. Looking up, Olivia's heart just about leaped out of her chest. It was the two biggest studs she hoped to see today, Sam and Charles together! "Hi guys, I'm so glad you're here. Sam you already know Stacy. Stacy this is Charles," Olivia said gesturing to the large black man who was trying to wedge himself into one of the chairs. Olivia had just sat up into a kneeling position and was dabbing at her cunt with a napkin, soaking up her latest dose of sperm.

Stacy had just rolled over and was doing the same as Olivia, wiping the cum out of her thick pubic hair. The ease at which her friend was cleaning herself made her think she ought to do the same and shave her pubic hair off. It'll certainly make clean-ups a lot easier! When she heard Olivia speaking, she looked up and saw Sam, the guy who'd been present the night before and was part of the group that had driven her around getting her so fucked up, and so well fucked. She didn't have the same admiration for him that Olivia obviously had. "Hi Sam," she said meekly. "Hi Charles," she repeated in the same manner.

"Hey girls, I don't think all four of us are going to fit on that bed. Why don't one of you get over here and work me in this chair and I'll give my pal Charles the bed," Sam offered.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.