I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens - Cover

I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens

Copyright© 2011 by Gurl Luver

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A continuation of sorts from the story "Olivia", our heroine wakes from a coma after a serious car accident only to find that everything about her life has changed. One thing that hasn't changed is her hunger for sex, and she'll do anything she can to achieve it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Prostitution  

Olivia had been right in her prediction. She woke the next morning with tremendous soreness in her crotch. It wasn't just from her skin being rubbed raw, which it was, but also from soreness in muscles she didn't even know she had. It had been a very busy day for the newly anointed Queen of the Sluts, the title lacked originality but she'd come up with it on her own, even if it had been from a dream.

It took everything in her power to avoid letting on to her mother that she was sore down there. She felt like she was walking bow-legged around the house, like she'd been riding a horse all the previous day. I was "riding" all right, but not horses, although Charles and Sam felt like they were packing something that size. Man they have huge cocks! Olivia thought as she ambled back down to her room following breakfast. Her mom Lauren was interested in going out shopping today and Olivia was doing her best to get out of it. The last thing she wanted to do was walk a mile at the mall with her sore pussy. Every step she took around the house was irritating and the thought of spending the morning walking all over hell's half-acre with her mom was disturbing to say the least. Closing her bedroom door, Olivia peaked down into her pajama bottoms, her pussy looked red and angry, and ... bald. Oh yeah, I kinda forgot about getting shaved last night! It looks cute like that, she thought as she ran her fingers over the smooth skin. With her natural blonde pubic hair, she never really looked like she had much to start with, now her pussy looked as bald as the day she was born.

Sex had been on her mind constantly ever since she woke up from her coma, and today was no exception, but not for good reasons. With her crotch screaming at her constantly, there wouldn't be a minute of the day today that wouldn't remind her of her sexual precociousness. Not that she regretted anything she'd done yesterday, in fact it had been a helluva day. She and Stacy had spent a huge chunk of her cash and had some amazing new clothes to show for it. She notched a whole bunch of new guys to put on her "Cock List". Which reminds me, I need to update that before I forget who I fucked! I didn't get names last night, but I can describe them. Hell, I have video of some of them! I can start a multimedia collection of guys I fuck! I better get started soon before I forget, I got number thirty pegged in... , how many days has it been, three? No four days, she calculated.

Sitting down on her bed, Olivia made a mental list of what she needed to do today besides updating her sex log: take her birth control pill, get rid of the shopping bags and get the new clothes hidden in her drawer; check out the pictures and the video from last night, and most importantly, do something NOT related to sex, at least until my body recovers. Hmm, I wonder when that'll be? I wonder if I'll be ready for more tonight? I fucked Carl and his buddy Rick the day after the motel, and that was fifteen guys. How many was last night? She thought back and counted the number in her head. A frown showed her displeasure, only twelve guys? And my pussy is this sore? What's wrong with me, I did fifteen two days ago and that was nothing compared to this! Fuck, time to suck it up you wimp. You aren't going to break any of those records you were bragging about yesterday if you can't even handle twelve guys in a day!

Olivia thought back to her discussion with Carl in bed, she was in the throes of passion, but she recalled vividly that she'd said she wanted to break two thousand different cocks, the record she held in her dream. Among other things she claimed she wanted to do then too. Aww fuck, I said I wanted to fuck animals didn't I? Shit, I'll say (and do) anything when I'm horny. It was funny how a sore pussy took the horny right out of her, her boobs were sore too she realized as she sat there. Feeling her tits, Olivia realized that in addition to being sore, they felt a little swollen today too. Either I'm pregnant or the birth control pills are finally starting to work their magic.

Lifting up her shirt, Olivia looked in the mirror and noticed her boobs definitely looked fuller today. Grabbing one in each hand confirmed it, they did feel a little bigger. Fuck I hope it's the pills and not because I'm pregnant. But I'm on the pill, I can't get pregnant! I'll have to have Carl pick me up another pregnancy test thing.

Pulling her pajama top back down, Olivia pulled out her bottom dresser drawer and retrieved her birth control pill, and swallowed one down dry. It wasn't very likely that she was pregnant, even if she was, fucking more guys wasn't going to make her "more" pregnant. No reason to stop now, that is until my pussy heals up, she thought as she grabbed her phone and sat down on her bed. Thinking about sex again made her curious about what she'd captured on her phone last night.

Opening up her photo-book, Olivia thumbed through the pictures Carl had taken of her face covered in cum. Olivia's jaw dropped at the sight, she looked like a porn star with all the white goopy cum plastered all over her face, and that was only from two guys! Man I wonder what I looked like after the other six guys got done with me? Olivia felt something brewing deep down inside her, and she knew what it was. Damn it, I was actually feeling normal for a moment, not feeling like being a total slut, now I look at one picture of myself covered in jizz and I want to get fucked again! I love being a total slut, but it would be nice if my body would cooperate and give me just a few hours to be normal, especially around my mom!

Olivia curled up with her knees up to her chest and flipped through the last of the photos Carl had taken, until she got to the video. The sound poured out right away and Olivia dove onto her phone as she hit the button to turn the sound down. There were guys voices hooting and hollering offering up some pretty obscene things, all the while her own voice could be heard telling Charles something about "stop talking and stick it in me!" or something like that. Olivia actually blushed at the thought of her mother hearing such an outburst. Grabbing her headphones off of her desk, Olivia plugged them in and watched and listened to her getting gang fucked by eight guys. Well that wasn't exactly accurate, pussy-fucked by two, mouth-fucked by six was more accurate.

It was the hottest thing she'd ever seen or heard. Being there was outstanding because she got to feel everything, but after the first facial, everything was black because of the semen in her eyes. With the video, she got to see everything that happened to her, and it was the most spectacular thing ever. Last night she could only imagine what it looked like to have six cocks jockeying for position to get in her mouth, now she could see it in high definition! It was awesome seeing the looks on their faces as they bumped and pushed each other, all trying to be the lucky one to get to mouth-fuck her. And seeing Charles for the first time with his black baseball bat of a cock left her breathless. Watching the look on both his and her faces as he slammed that big thing into her pussy was indescribable. Now she had the visual to go along with what she had felt when he bashed his gigantic cock inside. He easily looked two or three times her size and besides making her feel really horny once again, made her proud of what she'd accomplished in such a short period of time.

She was two months shy of becoming a full-fledged teenager, and she was taking on guys who'd likely scare the shit out of a seasoned woman. Yeah it took some getting used to, not that he really gave her any time to get used to it, but she'd not only taken it, but cum on his ebony phallus too.

Olivia finished watching the video with her hand down her pajama bottoms. As sore as she was, there was no way she was going to get through watching a show like that without a little personal attention to her slit. Thankfully her clit was untouched by yesterdays overindulgence as she strummed away at the swelling bundle of nerve endings. It was funny that something so small could deliver such powerful sensations.

It was a small cum, but a much needed one after watching something that sexy and erotic. Stacy is going to have to check this out, man that was amazing! What about Stacy? Olivia looked over at the clock, it was eleven in the morning, surely she would be up by now, even as late as she liked to sleep in. I know she said she was going to call me, I wonder if she really is pissed at me?

Olivia picked up her phone and noticed she had several texts waiting, she read them off one by one: Amanda said "hi" and wanted to know when they could get together again for a swim, Emily said pretty much the same thing, and Justin... , OH MY GOD! Justin had texted her! "Hi Olivia, sorry about the other day, my fiancé is the jealous type. I lied and said you worked for my boss and you were checking on a shipment of fasteners for a construction job. I'll let you know when I'm in town next. Sorry! Justin."

That lifted her spirits and completely made her forget about her ailing body. That's so cool, Justin wants to see me again! Looking down at her phone, Carl had texted to ask how I was feeling today, and that was the end of the new texts. Sadly, Stacy hadn't called or texted. Olivia was bummed, she couldn't stand not knowing what was going on and called her best friend.

It rang and rang and finally went through to voice mail. "Hi Stace, it's me, call me when you get time. Luv ya."

It was depressing not knowing if your best friend was mad at you or not Olivia realized as she puttered around looking for something to do, and trying her best to keep the issue with her best friend off her mind. Going to her closet, Olivia started unwrapping her new clothes, careful to only pull out one article at a time, and stash them away under her existing and (unsexy) clothes in her drawers. There was such a wide assortment of stuff, sexy underwear and bras for every occasion, various shorts and skirts that ranged from very pretty and sophisticated, to everyday fun, to downright slutty. The same went for the tops, mostly they were just very nice for her to wear out for just about any reason or need, and then there were the ones she could wear to emphasize her need for sex. Those were buried way down at the bottom of her drawer. They ranged from some see-through numbers to some tight tube-tops to some low-cut show off your cleavage type ones. Everything she could want or need to wear for just about every occasion.

It was fun going through all of her new stuff, it brought back the memories of how much fun they'd had yesterday ... before everything went crazy. Carl's words kept echoing in her head, "I'm positive your friend wasn't a virgin." Why would she hold out on something like that? It might explain why she kept flip-flopping on me wanting to have sex. One minute she was like "wait, make the right decision", and the next minute "maybe I should join you and have sex too!" What was all that about? I thought I knew everything about the girl. Who could she be having sex with? She's never mentioned any boys she sees outside of school. There are some older boys in her neighborhood, maybe it's one of them?

Speaking of older boys, Olivia was staring at her stash of phone numbers she'd tucked away in her closet. They were numbers from the guys she'd fucked so far, guys who wanted a repeat performance. Those might be important to have. Grabbing her phone, Olivia started entering the numbers into her phone with whatever information she could put down about them. Justin was easy, she already had him in there, Ed was weird but had lots of cash, and he seemed harmless otherwise. Ok, I'll add him too. Bobby was sweet, of course I'll add him. On she went adding the other near-dozen names and numbers before crumpling them up and putting them in the bottom of one of the shopping bags destined for the garbage can. They were some guys she'd added that she could barely remember, but they all had one thing in common, they had money and they wanted to fuck her pussy, a very lucrative combination.

Not that it was all about the money, or just about the sex either, but if they were willing to pay her for what she enjoyed so much, why not combine the two things together! Out of respect for her "clients" as she now thought of them, Olivia texted each one thanking them for their time and their generosity, and wanted to let them know that she was available for whenever their schedules allowed.

Satisfied she'd started to establish herself, Olivia went over to her computer and thought she could possibly drum up some interest with the guys who'd wanted to be her first. It was risky of course, as all things are. She'd met the guys from the motel and talked with them in person before she'd done anything with them. She chose which ones she would be willing to have sex with and those who she walked away from. Her gut instinct told her who to avoid. These internet guys, well one in particular, hadn't worked out all that well.

Olivia went to her "Definitely List" first, these were her finalists from her virginity offer. They were the cream of the crop out of the hundreds of replies. She sent them each a note saying that her first choice didn't exactly work out they way she'd wanted, and although she wasn't a virgin any longer, she was willing to give another one of them a shot at being with her. The same deal went, they would have to pay for the room and a date of her choosing. As she was about to send the note, inspiration struck her and she grabbed her camera (since her phone didn't have a timer option), and set it up on her desk. Rushing over to her closet, Olivia dug out the white spandex skirt and the matching tube top and quickly changed into it. Setting the timer on her camera, Olivia struck a sexy pose and waiting for the flash. The top clearly showed her nipples and the skirt just barely covered up her bald pussy. Hiking the skirt up just a smidge, Olivia reset the timer and waited for the second flash.

A knock on her door startled the hell out of her. "Whatcha doing in there honey? Taking pictures?"

Oh Shit! Olivia leaped over to her bed and quickly threw her bathrobe on just as he mother opened the door. "Hi mom, yeah, I was just taking a picture of myself looking my morning best! Ha, ha, you know, one to scare the kiddies with," she replied as she finishing tying the belt.

"Oh stop it, you know you look beautiful, even with your hair all crazy like that," her mother replied smiling.

"My hair looks crazy?" Olivia asked giving her mother a quizzical look.

"Yeah, look at the picture, your hair is all over the place. What did you do, have another late night shower again and then go to bed with your hair wet?" her mother said with a laugh.

"Actually I did mom, I haven't even looked in the mirror yet today."

"Well, go look at the picture on your camera, see what I mean. You might be right about the "scaring the kiddies" thing, ha ha."

"Sure thing mom. Uhh, did you want something?" Olivia asked standing there holding her robe tightly to her chest.

"No, I just saw the flash and was curious about what my dear daughter was doing behind her closed door, that's all," Lauren said leaning against her daughter's doorframe.

"Just goofing around me, you know me. Just me in my pink bathrobe with my crazy hair is all!"

"Oh, I thought maybe you were getting ready to go shopping with me, hint, hint. Are you sure you won't go with me?"

"Aww mo-o-o-m, I just want to hang out by the pool this morning and get some sun. In the afternoon the sun gets blocked by the big tree at the end of our yard, so morning is the only time I can suntan."

"I can't even bribe you with a new top or something?" she asked to her daughter who was shaking her head. "Alright you big baby, stay home and soak up your precious sun. Make sure you use lots of sunscreen, ok?"

"Sure mom, I always do." Olivia waited until her mother closed her door before letting out a heavy sigh. "That was close," she whispered as she hurried over to grab her camera and check out the pictures. Oh crap, I can't believe I left my email page up! Thank God mom didn't look at that! Up on her screen were the email headers from all the guys and of course half of them had obscene comments in the headers. You have to be more careful Olivia. You're going to get busted doing something stupid like leaving your email browser open for mom to find.

Minimizing her screen, Olivia plugged her camera into her computer and uploaded the pictures she'd just taken of herself in her still sperm-covered white spandex outfit. They weren't quite as hot as she thought they'd be, but it still showed off her great body, even with her crazy hair. I bet the pictures Carl's photographer buddy turned out well. I wonder if I can get some of those to send?

Grabbing her phone, Olivia texted her request to Carl and waited for an answer. Thirty seconds later, her phone rang, it was Carl. "Hiya, how are you doing?"

"Hiya, that's all I get? What is your mom close by?"

"Uh huh."

"I see. Well, I haven't talked with Larry, but since they were all digital shots, I'm sure he has something he can send to me. What do you need them for, or are you just curious how they turned out?"

"Well both, but I was going to send one out to some of the guys on my email list, you know, the ones I didn't pick for you know what."

"Ahhh, I see, trolling for new business huh? Very entrepreneurial of you. You impress me little one, you have a nose for business. I assume you'll be giving me a cut of that action too?"

"Sure, if you help me out with transportation and all that, but if I do the work and find them all, do you think half is fair?" It wasn't that she was being cheap, it just seemed like half for doing nothing other than just giving her a ride seemed a little... , excessive.

"I see your point, although I don't think I've been reimbursed for all the hits of X I've given you so far? Or the medicine I stuffed in your pussy last night so you could keep going, or the opportunity to get your friend fucked. I bet she'd like to know that was all a setup, eh? I know where she lives and a little note in her mailbox might answer some questions she might be having this morning. Shall I go on?"

"I'm sorry Carl, I didn't mean anything by it. You're right, you've done more for me than I have for you so it's not right of me to ask for more than my share." Whether or not it was true, and whether or not their business relationship was balanced or not, Olivia realized that there was some truth to what he was saying. Plus she needed him for the stuff she wouldn't be able to get without him, like her birth control pills and even the occasional hit of pot and ecstasy. That stuff is awesome! The threat to tell Stacy was uncalled for and made her realize that Carl was willing to protect his "share" of their arrangement with little regard for what her relationship with her best friend was worth.

"Don't worry about it kid. Let's just leave things the way they are. I'm sure there are times when things will seem like they are more in my favor, and sometimes when they are more in your favor, but in the end I'm sure it will all seem fair. That ok with you?"

"It is, I'm sorry."

"No problem kid, I'll always be there to take care of you. So how are you feeling today? Are you fully recovered from last night?"

"Not even close," she said in a whisper, "My pussy hurts really bad today. Way worse than two nights ago when you took me to the motel and then the truck stop. I don't know why it's so bad, but it is."

"You had a lot of sex yesterday, but don't worry, you'll toughen up a little the more you do it. You might want to consider spending more time sucking and less time fucking though. That's what the pro's do, get the guy close so he's already primed to blow once he sticks it in you. It'll save you a little wear and tear on the equipment."

"That's good advice, thanks Carl. Let me know what Larry says about the pictures ok?"

"Hey give me your email address and you never know, maybe Larry can send over something soon."

"Thanks, bye Carl"

"Bye kid. Hey let me know if your pussy heals up enough, I'm sure I could find you some action tonight. I never did get a chance to take you down to that bar I was telling you about."

"Bye Carl," Olivia said for the second time before hanging up. Wow, the guy likes to talk more than a teenage girl!

Olivia had had enough waiting and decided to call Stacy again. She got voice mail again and felt depressed with it all. Her plan had worked perfectly, right up until the time she heard Stacy start screaming at Carl from the living room. I still don't understand what happened, we brought over the cute guy, she fell for him and let him have his way. And according to Nick, she actively fucked him back a whole bunch of times. Stacy even got into it with Carl according to his story, so what was it then?

Olivia decided to get showered up and get on with her day, with or without her two best friends, Stacy and a fully healed pussy, neither of which were cooperating today.


Strolling out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around her body, Olivia heard her mother call out that she was leaving to go shopping. "See ya mom!" she yelled back. Great, I have the whole house to myself and nothing to do. As she walked back into her room, Olivia heard her cell buzz. Cool a text! Clicking her phone on, Olivia just about fell over, she had responses back from just about all of the guys she'd texted earlier, and even one from Stacy: "I'll be over shortly, don't go anywhere!" I wonder what that's all about? Carl's message had her immediate attention though: "Go check out your email." Sweet!

Sure enough, waiting for her in her email box was an email from Larry and there were attachments! They were almost all thumbnail sheets of her photo sets, and there were plenty of them. She couldn't make out too much detail from the tiny pictures on each sheet, other than they were of her in various states of undress, but luckily there were a few full-size pictures as well, and they were... , simply sensational!

There was a single picture from each set of her before she started taking off her clothes, and Larry had really done a super job. He'd shopped the pictures to soften the look just enough, while getting super definition. This is exactly what I need for my email. At the end of the list of attachments was a RAR file and as Olivia clicked on it, it asked for a password. Shit! What password? Looking at the message written to go with it, Larry had just said, "it's your buddy's name." Carl is the password?

Sure enough, Olivia typed in "Carl" at the prompt and it opened up the file folder. Double clicking on the first picture, it was one of the sets after she'd removed her clothing, and it looked fucking hot. Olivia extracted all the pictures into her document folder and waited for the program to finish converting all of the photos. Opening up the destination file Olivia's jaw dropped again. Besides just random pictures of her individual sets, there were also shots of her and Chad with their oiled bodies caught in the middle of their hot love sequence. "Oh my God these are a-mazing!" she shouted.

Larry had captured something beautiful with his lens. Olivia flipped through the short sequence of pictures and was amazed at how well done they were. They didn't look cheesy or dirty, they looked very sensual like two lovers lost in a moment, oblivious to everything else other than their passion for each other. "Now that's some serious photography!" Olivia squealed. She was getting hornier by the second as she flipped through the photos one more time. This was obviously just a small sampling of the whole shoot but damn they were good!

Pulling off her towel, Olivia couldn't restrain herself as she masturbated to the photos up on her screen. She was imagining being back there, impaling herself on Chad's slick cock as their oily bodies fell into rhythm together. Gently rubbing her clitoris Olivia worked herself up into a frenzy while she fantasized over the pictures. It wasn't even noon yet and her second orgasm of the morning was barreling towards her, threatening to knock her senseless. Screaming out as her orgasm washed over her, Olivia arched her back and let the full power of her orgasm roll through her before gradually slumping back in her chair as the waves of pleasure slowed to a glowing halt.

"Wow Liv, I don't know what's hotter, you orgasming like that, or the pictures up on your computer screen."

"Shit! Sorry Stace, I didn't hear you come in!" Olivia stammered as she reached for her towel to cover up. "Sorry you had to see that," she apologized as she saw Stacy was standing there in her doorway with a big grin on her face. Thanks for calling ahead Stace! Oh well, no worries.

"Hey, don't worry, I understand now why you're as crazy about it as I am."

"Crazy about what? Masturbating you mean?"

"Yeah, that and sex."

"What do you mean about sex? You told me you only masturbated the first time like two days ago, and you also said you'd never had sex before. So what are you talking about? I'm confused."

"Well... , I'm not sure if I'm ready to talk about it, but if it makes you feel any better, yesterday was totally my fault. Nick didn't do anything wrong, Carl didn't do anything wrong, other than have sex with me while I was passed out. He's a bastard for that, but most importantly, you didn't do anything wrong. I just wanted you to know that. I love you and you're my best friend and I don't want you to worry, ok?"

"I love you too Stace, but what happened then? Something made you freak." Olivia pulled the towel tight across her breasts and wrapped it around her body while they continued talking.

"Olivia, there are a few things I've never told you about me, and I guess that includes my family too, but not in the way you might be thinking. I'm not ready to admit anything now, sorry, but just know that last night wasn't my first time having sex, but the other day WAS my first time masturbating. Thank you very much for getting me started, I can't friggin stop now ha ha!"

Having been caught off-guard with this dump of information, Olivia was unsure where her line of questioning needed to start, but she had a million questions running around in her head and needed some kind of explanation since she'd been unable to figure any of it out on her own. "Stace, I don't want to pry if you feel uncomfortable, but I'm confused. You've had sex but never masturbated? Isn't that a little backwards?" she questioned, still trying to see through the tangle of information. "Wait, you weren't raped or something were you?"

"No, no, nothing like that! In fact I've only had sex like three or four times, I just can't tell you about it though. It's too embarrassing."

"Well, do I know the person?"

"No... , well yes! But it's not... , oh Liv, I just can't say, sorry." Stacy clearly looked confused and upset at the direction her conversation was going. She'd come over with the idea that she could just blurt out a jumble of partial information to put Olivia's mind at ease and hoped she would accept it and move on. But she realized all she'd done was open herself up for more questions that she wasn't prepared to answer. The puzzled look on Olivia's face told her that her best friend didn't understand anything she'd just been told, and that she was going to keep asking questions until she knew the truth. Stacy felt upset with herself for even initiating the conversation, Olivia would ask and she would answer because her best friend would eventually break down her resolve and the cat would be out of the bag with almost no effort at all.

"I don't get it Stace, I know the person, or I don't know them?"

"Liv, please don't ask me anymore questions. Please. I will tell you this, it was consensual, and it isn't any "person" you know. Now that's all I'm going to say for now. As far as sex is concerned, Nick will be who I think of when I think of my "first". Carl was a dreadful #2, but you were right about one thing, he sure does know what he's doing! Man I had the hugest orgasm too!"

"Well I'm glad for you and I'm happy you're opening up to me about this, but I'm not making the connection with what you're saying. I'm sorry, and I'm not trying to pry, but what triggered... , you know, the reaction. Did Carl do something, or what?"

"No Liv, I almost said something, that's all. I almost gave away some... , information. And that's the basis for my secret, so I almost blurted out my secret."

"So you almost said what? His name or something?" Olivia wasn't trying to be a pain in the ass, but Stacy was being so cryptic that it was driving her crazy the way she was beating around the bush.

"Olivia? Can't you drop it? Please???"

"I'm sorry, I'm just curious is all. It's not every day you find out your best friend his withholding a gigantic secret like she's had sex before! I'm just curious and your half-answers are killing me! First you say I know the guy, and then you say I don't. You say you've had sex three or four times before but Nick is your first, so now I'm totally confused."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.