I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens - Cover

I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens

Copyright© 2011 by Gurl Luver

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A continuation of sorts from the story "Olivia", our heroine wakes from a coma after a serious car accident only to find that everything about her life has changed. One thing that hasn't changed is her hunger for sex, and she'll do anything she can to achieve it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Prostitution  

Olivia woke up, a young woman on a mission. She would try and turn her best friend today, get her cherry popped and see if she could create her very own partner in crime. Shoving the covers down and pulling her bottoms down immediately after, Olivia hunched over to look at her pussy. She'd been feeding her pussy cock for three straight days and wondered if it looked the same after all the use she'd put it through.

Staring down, it looked the same, the same little tuft of blonde hair at the top, light blonde peach fuzz lined her labia majora, her labia minora looked pretty much the same too, that is if you ignored the crusty dried semen glued all around the area. What is it about you that drives men wild? I know what you do for me and it's out of this world. Prepare to get really busy my sweet little pussy. Olivia pulled up her bottoms and went to retrieve her birth control pill for the day.

She was exceptionally happy this morning as she dry swallowed her pill. "Thank you for doing whatever it is you do down there!" she giggled as the small pink pill made its way down her esophagus. Knowing that she couldn't get pregnant was like the weight of the world lifting off her shoulders. It was like having an unlimited number of hall passes, she could go anywhere she wanted, and do anything she wanted, all without guilt or responsibility because she was protected by a little tiny pill she took every morning.

In her dream, she hadn't taken any precautions, but that was the difference between dreams and the real world she figured. In dreams there are no risks to your actions, everything always goes the way you want, well except for the nightmares, but her dream hadn't been a nightmare, had it? I guess there was some bad mixed in with the good, after all Reed and Alfred had been awfully pushy, and they didn't share much of the cash she'd made for them. Carl is giving me half from our clients, and all of it from his friends! That's so much better than in my dream.

Olivia reflected back on her dream and the extensive list of things she did in it. Was it one really long dream or was it broken up into many smaller dreams? She didn't exactly know, it seemed like it was one long seamless memory that had a beginning and an end, and no breaks in between. There were so many things she'd done in it, and what she'd done in her dream was eerily coming true in reality. Different, but essentially the same. What things in real life would continue to parallel her dreams she wondered? There were so many things she had to think about and whether not she'd do them.

The thought that popped into her head when she was checking out her pussy, was what she'd done to it in her dream. Her kitty was just like it was before the crash, untouched. In her dream she'd kept it shaved and had it pierced. Was that something to try getting done? If I get my clit pierced, I gotta get my nipples done too. I bet Carl would know somebody who could do it! I bet Carl would know somebody who could give me a tattoo also! That would be so cool, getting a tattoo! What would I get? Oh man, a tat would be so awesomely sexy!

Olivia's mind was going wild with all the possibilities. Did she really want to recreate all those memories? There were some pretty wild things she'd done including fucking her neighbor Steve and all his friends, plus his dad Reed. That reminded her of some of the crazy things Reed had done to her including shoving stuff up into her uterus. I definitely don't want to do that, although the orgasms it gave me in my dream were unbelievable. If such a thing could even happen? There were also some very degrading things she'd done as well. Am I up to doing those as well? The Golden Shower, having somebody pee down her throat? Well close, Ed peed into my butt. Close enough, cross that one off the list. Fucking homeless guys? Maybe. Working in a strip bar? Sounds pretty cool. I wonder if Carl knows any way for that to happen?

Thoughts of the last remnants of her dream came to mind, Steve was taking her into the country to have sex with animals. It was a sick thought and one that she felt she should be repulsed by, and thankfully she still was. For as open minded as her new outlook was, animal sex was something that she couldn't imagine doing, although her memories of the orgasms she'd had on the floor at Jake Lawson's house were pretty powerful.

Olivia's thoughts lingered on her list of accomplishments from her dream. Which ones should she try first? Those thoughts flitted through her thoughts all morning long as she puttered around looking for stuff to do, eventually lying out by the pool working on her tan.

"Hi Liv!"

Olivia looked up and saw her friend Stacy standing there. "Hi Stace, what are you doing here?"

"Remember, we talked about going shopping today. You know, to spend some of your money," she whispered.

"Oh yeah, I forgot! Hey, did you bring your suit over?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Cool, go get changed and come on out. We can hang out here and catch some rays until mom leaves for work," Olivia said. Watching her friend turn around and head back inside, Olivia realized she'd been so focused on recreating her dream that she'd forgotten about her plans to get Stacy fucked today. It wasn't really a plan at all, just something she'd suggested to Carl yesterday on the phone. How they would do it she had no idea, Carl was just good at making things happen.

Time passed slowly as Olivia basked in the summer sun. Her body was craving sex again, she was beginning to recognize the feeling, the way it played with her emotions, the way it affected her mood. It made her uneasy, quick tempered, grumpy almost. Olivia was sure Stacy would notice and if she had, she'd done a good job of hiding it as they waited for the moment her mother would leave.

Two o'clock finally came and went and Olivia practically sprinted for her phone. "Hey Carl, I have my friend Stacy over and I was wondering if you had things set up like we were talking about yesterday?"

"You talking about getting your friend birth control and getting her fucked, or are you talking about going shopping?"

"Both actually," Olivia replied, happy that he'd remembered.

"Still have the shopping thing taking priority?" Carl asked.

"Yeah, I think so."

"You think so? What, are you getting cold feet over me arranging to get your friend fucked?"

"Hell no, I'm hoping that we can turn her into as big of a slut as I am!"

"And just how big of a slut are you?"

"Remember that dream I told you about?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm already making plans to recreate it all, care to help?"

"Fuck yeah. You tell me what you want and I'll make it happen."

"Sweet, when can you get here?"

"Give me fifteen to twenty minutes."

"Excellent. I'm tempted to just go straight to your place and get her popped, but she might freak if I don't stick to the plan she and I came up with. I'll do my best to convince her while we're shopping, how much fun she'll have getting fucked all the time."

"No problem, whatever you want. Mi casa, sous casa."

"Call when you get close. Bye"

Stepping through the back door, Olivia called out, "Stace let's get going, our ride is going to be here soon."


Climbing into the back seat with her best friend, Olivia Hastings was feeling her pussy getting wet. She was delivering her best friend's hymen to Carl with the intention of obliterating it, and it was making her hornier than hell.

"Hiya darling," Carl said as he spied Stacy sitting in his back seat. She was adorable with her medium length dark brown hair and eyes to match. She had cute baby-fat cheeks with a button nose and full lips, the kind every guy imagines wrapping around his dick. She didn't appear to share her friend's physical development, but she still had a pussy, and there are always guys out there who will pay big bucks to fuck a girl with her limited development.

"Hi," Stacy replied sheepishly. He was a big burly man who looked a little gruff, and for the life of her, Stacy couldn't imagine how or why her best friend would ever willingly have sex with the man. No wonder he had to rape her the first time! Stacy settled into the back seat of his car, the same back seat her best friend had fucked Carl's friend Rick in the night before.

"Here darling, I have something for you," he said as he passed back a brown paper bag. "A favor for your friend Olivia there."

"Thanks," Stacy answered tentatively as she opened up the bag and saw a little blister-pack of pills and a couple of loose condoms. This was trouble waiting to happen. If she started taking the pills, Olivia would want her to join her in her newfound world of sex. That's something I'm just not ready to even consider. These are for my boobs only.

"Hey Carl, you got any water so Stacy can take her first pill?" Olivia piped up from the back seat.

"Yeah, sure, here you go," he said as he lobbed a bottle of water into the back seat, drawing shrieks from the two girls.

"Come on Stace, get those pills out and get started on your road to infinite possibilities!" Olivia shouted out.

"Liv, I'm just taking these so I can hopefully get my boobs to start growing. I'm not having sex ok?"

"Sure, whatever girl, just keep an open mind ok?"

"Liv, I'm serious, don't get any ideas," Stacy said staring Olivia in the eyes and letting her know she wasn't kidding around.

"Relax babe, we're going to go shop and spend my money and have a great time," Olivia said as she leaned back, her mind racing on what Stacy had just said. This wasn't going to be easy at all she thought.


After being dropped off, the girls went into serious shopping mode and hit all their favorite stores. Olivia had five grand in her pocket and virtually no limits on what they could buy with it.

"What do you want to buy first Liv?"

"Sexy underwear and some hot clothes, and you're getting everything I get and vice versa. Sound good?"

"Wow, let's do it!"

Three hours later and the two shopaholics had blown through a considerable amount of money before declaring they were exhausted and ready to go. "Stace, this was the best day ever. I've never done this before, just buying anything I wanted," Olivia declared with a gigantic smile on her face. It was her hard-earned money and she'd spent it exactly the way she wanted to, on her own materialistic needs and on her best friend's too.

"Liv, I feel so guilty. You must have spent over a thousand dollars on me! I can't thank you enough, for everything," Stacy gushed as the two trudged along with their trove of fashion treasures.

"It's nothing Stace. It was so easy you know, earning all this money. Spending it was almost as enjoyable as how I earned it!" Olivia replied.

"Seriously Liv, was it really that fun? Honestly?"

"I'm being completely honest Stace, it was for me. I can't say how you or anybody else would feel about it, but for me, it rocked. I'd say you should try it, but that's just me talking. I don't want you to think you need to do it just for me, but I bet we'd make a hell of a tag team!"

"But what about how they look? I mean what if you get an ugly one, like... ?" Stacy offered meekly.

"Are you talking about Carl?" Olivia asked, watching her friend's facial expression suddenly give away the truth.

"I don't mean to insult him, it's just that he's... , so... , old. And you know... , not what I would you know... , be attracted to," Stacy concluded.

"Stace, if there's one thing I've learned, and this sounds so corny, is not to judge a book by its cover. Sure he's nothing to look at, and it's not like I'd be seen in public with him, but what he can do behind closed doors is really something. If he was a musician, he'd be like Beethoven with what he can do."

"Really?" Stacy said in astonishment.

"Hell yeah. For your first time you want somebody who knows their way around things, not somebody fumbling around who can't even find your pussy."

"Liv, keep your voice down!" Stacy whispered back.

"Sorry, I just wanted to tell you the truth from the way I see it. Hell yeah I want to get with cute boys too, but I can't deny how good it's been with the guys I've been with so far, and none of them except for Justin was very pretty to look at."

"Oohhh, Justin. You didn't tell me about him, at least not very much anyway. Did you get his number?" Stacy said with a glint in her eye.

Olivia noticed the look and the excitement it seemed to bring out in her, maybe there was hope for her yet. "Yeah, he's hot. Maybe twenty-one, good looking and he's got a hot body too.

"No shit?" Stacy questioned. She had a look in her eye that suggested she was envious, maybe even jealous.

That's perfect, just what I needed. Stacy's jealous streak will get her following me like a puppy dog. "Yeah, I called him yesterday afternoon when I went to call in the order for our pizza. He seems to have a girlfriend. At least I assume the girl who called back from his number screaming at me seemed to be his girlfriend, she made it very clear to stay away from her man, but that's not going to stop me," Olivia answered as they made it to the end of the mall corridor.

"Ooh, your first jealous girlfriend! You're such a home-wrecker Liv!" Stacy said with a laugh.

"Yeah I know, I can't help it if I'm hotter than she is!" she laughed haughtily. "Well, what do you think? Have we done enough damage today?"

"Yeah, let's go before you buy me anything else and I make me feel guiltier than I already do."

"Fine, but promise me you'll keep an open mind about what we talked about."

"Liv, I told you, as long as you're safe and happy, I'm cool with it. Doesn't mean I'll be following in your footsteps though, ok?"

"Fair enough, let me call Carl for our ride."


Pulling up to the front entrance, Carl spotted his girls. He'd recognize those spectacular legs of Olivia's a mile away; standing there in her denim shorts and white tank top, her lovely boobies projecting out from her shirt as she waited for him. What a sweet little body she had and what a joy she was to fuck, so responsive, so willing, there didn't seem to be anything she wasn't capable of doing. The tag-team she did the previous night with him and his buddy Rick was proof that she was an eager girl. The possibilities were endless. Now if she just had a sister, it would be twice as much fun and twice as much money!

He'd never made so much money so fast with virtually no effort. She made him five grand while he sat on his couch drinking beer. Driving a car-for-hire wasn't something he really looked forward to anymore. It was always a nice convenient way for him to earn a living with frequent fringe benefits, but now that he had this little money-maker dangling in front of his nose, what the hell did he need to work for anymore?

Her friend wasn't going to be much use of anything, not from the looks of her. No body to speak of, cute and all, but she wouldn't fetch much from anyone but a pedophile. At least Olivia had a womanly body, even if she was underage. The scary part was how young she must truly be if her best friend was that undeveloped. Oh well, the brunette still has a pussy, maybe she could be of some use after all Carl thought as he pulled up to the curb.

"Hiya doll. Looks like you girls got plenty of shopping done today! Get anything interesting?" Carl said as he watched the girls climb into the back seat.

"We sure did! We bought some really sexy clothes and some sexy underwear too!" Olivia beamed.

"Sweet. I'd sure love to see you girls do a fashion show with your new stuff."

"We'd love to," Olivia said.

"Liv! Stop! I can't do that!" Stacy protested quietly.

"Relax Stace, I'm just teasing." Olivia had every intention of strutting around in her new clothing and if she was to be doing it alone, well that was alright too.

Pulling out onto the expressway, Carl steered his old Crown Vic in the direction of his house, and to the good times he expected to follow. "You girls hungry?"

"Starving," Olivia replied.

"I'm cooking burgers and dogs at my place if you're interested," Carl offered.

"We're in!" Olivia responded. If this was his plan to get Stacy fucked, she'd go along with it no questions asked.

"Olivia, we should get going home though," said Stacy as she poked her friend to get her attention and shaking her head to suggest that "no" she didn't want to go to his house.

"Oh Stacy, it'll be alright. We'll just have a bite and hang out for a bit and then we'll head home. That's okay with you Carl?" asked Olivia.

"I don't want you feeling uncomfortable. You don't have to come over if you don't want to little lady."

Feeling guilty about being the stick in the mud, Stacy hesitantly said, "I guess we can come over for a little while." She wasn't comfortable with the idea of going over the same house that her best friend had been fucked in, mostly because she was sure Olivia would end up getting fucked again if they went over there. And seemingly, Olivia wanted her to get fucked too. The birth control pill was in her system, but even she was certain that it wouldn't become fully effective for awhile, like days. Not that she was planning on having sex anyways, but there was no harm in knowing you were protected, like wearing a seat belt when you're just running to the store.


"Here we are, home sweet home," Carl announced as he pulled in his driveway. "Grab your stuff, I wouldn't mind seeing what you bought."

"Grab your stuff Stace, come on," Olivia said as she climbed out. Looking back she saw the doubt in her friend's eyes, and also a hint of distrust. "Stace, you have my word, nothing is going to happen, ok?"

"Fine, but I'm holding you to it," she said, and climbed out to join her friend and her old ... what? Boyfriend? Pimp? Rapist?

Carl led the girls through the side door of his small house and into his kitchen. "Girls, can I make you a drink? Something to relax you after a tough day of shopping?"

"Sure! Something yummy please," Olivia answered before striding into the living room with her bags of goodies in tow.

"I know just the thing, you'll love it." Carl started pulling bottles of alcohol out of one of the kitchen cupboards and watched as the girls headed towards the living room. Sure that they were no longer watching him, Carl pulled out a plastic baggy with white powder in it, something that would add that special touch.

Stacy followed her friend into the living room. It was decorated with old run-down mismatched furniture. There was a sofa with an afghan thrown over the cushions, a loveseat, and a recliner and a big screen TV in the corner. The coffee table had seen its better days and looked like something Carl had found in someone's trash.

"Grab a seat Stace, relax." Olivia flopped down and sighed as she watched her best friend. She looked like a lamb being led to the slaughter, nervous as hell but not sure what she was supposed to be nervous about. Grabbing the remote, Olivia turned on the TV and looked for something that would keep Stacy's attention focused away from the possibility of losing her virginity.

In the kitchen, Carl had finished the girls' drinks, adding a dose of GBH to the brunette's. It wasn't enough to knock her out, just enough to take the fight out of her he figured. In the fanciest glasses he could find, Carl examined his handiwork and was pleased. They were Hurricanes, a very strong but fruity drink, just enough to hide the five shots of alcohol and the salty flavor of the GHB.

"Here we are ladies, your beverages," Carl said in his best impersonation of a fancy waiter, and handed over the beverages, making sure the brunette got the spiked drink.

"Thanks Carl," both girls said in unison. Olivia felt quite comfortable sitting there accepting the alcoholic beverage, although looking over, Stacy still looked like the scared lamb, waiting for the slaughter-house axe to fall. Taking a small sip from the glass, Olivia savored the sweet fruit flavored liquor as it swirled around in her mouth, and felt the burn as she swallowed it down her throat. "Hmm, that's delicious. What's it called?"

"A Hurricane my dear."

Stacy took her first sip of the orange colored drink. It was tasty, but it burned as she swallowed it down. It was her first alcoholic drink and it made her feel very grown up that she was being served one. "Why's it called a Hurricane?"

Because it's going to blow your doors off and knock you on your ass my sweet! "I'm not sure, maybe it was invented down in Florida or something?" Carl suggested.

"Oh, makes sense," Stacy replied before taking another drink.

Carl paused a moment before going back to the kitchen to start getting the burgers ready. He checked out Olivia's friend and thought she was very cute, but looked a few years younger than his new blonde whore. She looked no more than twelve or thirteen tops and certainly lacked the body development her of her horny friend. I'm sure she'd be a tight fuck though. The brunette didn't have much of a body, but as all females do, there was a pussy hiding under those short shorts she had on.

They looked so tasty sitting on his couch like that, two pretty girls just waiting to get fucked. One was a dynamo, the new one, who knew? She's cute enough, if not too young for my tastes he thought. But there's always takers for a young girl like her out there. Plenty of perverts in the world who'd want to fuck a young girl like this one he reasoned.

Returning to the kitchen, Carl pulled out a box of frozen hamburger patties and grabbed a pack of dogs out of the fridge. A knock at the door caught his attention and stopped him in his tracks. Carl walked to the door and opened it up to find his neighbor's kid standing there. "Hey Nick, perfect timing, the girls already here. Come on in."

"Hi Carl. Hey yeah, I saw the two girls from my living room window. They're both really hot, but I like the blonde best!"

"She's mine, you get the brunette. But if you play your cards right you might get both. Remember what I told you, try and get in brunette's pants, ok? The goal is to have you bust her cherry."

"Seriously? Gladly!" Nick said as followed Carl into the kitchen.

"Follow Olivia's lead, she'll work with you in getting the brunette to loosen up, have fun. Go join the girls in the living room. I gotta get these burgs and dogs on the grill."

Walking into the living room, Carl announced, "Hey girls, my neighbor's kid Nick is going to hang out for a while, so while I'm grilling, keep him company, alright? Oh, and if you get thirsty before I'm done cooking, the fridge is stocked and if you aren't thirsty and want something else, you can play with this," he said as he put his one hitter down along with a bowl of ground up pot and a lighter. "I'm sure you can figure it out, just don't burn the house down."

Both girls looked up as the lanky teenager walked into the living room behind him. He looked a year or two older than both the girls and he had that cute skater boy appeal. Nick sat down in the recliner leaving both girls sitting on the couch to check him out from afar.

Olivia sipped her drink, it was quite good, refreshing actually. Adding to his growing list of accolades, Carl was also an excellent bartender Olivia noted as she watched Stacy take her third sip. Her nose wrinkled up with every sip she took.

"Relax Stacy, it's just a drink. You'll get used to the burning soon enough. We'll have to get Carl to make us Long Island Iced Tea's when he gets done cooking. They're really good too! Do you need a drink Nick?" Olivia asked glancing over in his direction. He was sitting there nervously watching them. He kept glancing back and forth between them, but his eyes lingered on her the most. It was like he was making up his mind on something.

"Yeah, I could use one I think. Are you girls drinking alcohol?"

"Yup, why don't you help me in the kitchen?" Olivia asked as she stood and strutted into the kitchen.

Stacy was left all by herself on the couch with her jealousy starting to brew. The boy was cute and she instantly liked him. He was by far way cuter than any boy in her school and of course she saw how he was staring at Olivia and she felt like he was completely ignoring her.

Olivia heard Nick's footsteps falling gently behind her and she quickly turned around and pressed her body up against his. "Nick, do you like what you see here?" Olivia asked seductively.

"Woah... , uh... , yeah, you're pretty hot," he said as he tentatively slid his hands around her waist, unsure if touching her was out of line or not.

"Good, keep that in mind while you're trying to get in my friend's pants. You get nothing from me until after you fuck my friend, got it?" Olivia said quietly but forcefully, before pushing the boy away. Opening up the fridge, Olivia asked "Wanna a beer?" Her tone had changed back to her usual happy note, as if her previous directive had never happened. She was in serious mode now and was dedicated to getting her best friend fucked, and from the look she spotted on Stacy's face, she knew this boy had her interest.

Nick stood there dumbfounded as the gorgeous blonde with the killer ass left him standing there holding air. She'd caught him off-guard, and for a split second let him think he was going to get some action off of her, before she abruptly left him standing there by himself. "Uh, sure, a beer would be great, thanks." This chick is hot AND devious! I like her!

Returning to the living room, Olivia watched Stacy's eyes, she was casting glances at Nick as he sat down in the recliner again. She likes him, good. This'll be so much easier Olivia thought as she sat down next to her friend on the couch.

Stacy watched as Olivia took a healthy drink of her beverage, and Nick take a swig of his beer. Feeling the peer pressure, Stacy took another sip of hers. The first few sips really burned as they went down, each additional one seemed to go down easier than the previous one. The alcohol seemed to be taking some kind of effect as her head started to feel light and fluffy.

With their Hurricanes demolished and the effects of the alcohol starting to really kick in, and Nick still sitting all by himself, Olivia went to the fridge and picked out two berry flavored vodka coolers for her and Stacy and another beer for Nick.

Knowing she needed to get Nick next to Stacy for anything to happen, Olivia pointed to the one-hitter on the table and asked, "So, anybody want to try this?"

"What is it Liv?" Stacy replied.

"It's pot," Nick answered as his eyes lit up at the suggestion.

"Yeah, I had a hit of it the other night and it was really awesome. It kinda burns your throat but it really relaxes you and makes you feel good."

"Really? Well, uh, yeah, I'll give it a shot," Stacy said with the beginnings of a slur.

"You wanna come over here and join us Nick," Olivia asked, gesturing to the middle cushion on the couch. That got him moving, finally. The prospect of being invited to sit between two cute girls AND smoke pot did the trick.

Olivia picked up the one-hitter and although she hadn't seen how Carl had filled it, she knew which end to smoke from and knew where the pot was supposed to go, and figured out the rest on her own.

"Ok, hold it in your lips and inhale when I light the end," Olivia instructed, offering the first hit to Nick.

"I know how to do it. I've done this before," Nick replied as he inhaled, and then coughed like crazy as the burning smoke sucked down into his lungs.

"I think there's still more in there. Your turn Stace," Olivia said as she handed the metal tube over to her friend. Lighting the end, Olivia watched Stacy inhale the first puff, and wasn't surprised when she went into a coughing attack. It was the same reaction she'd had when Carl got her to smoke it. "Awesome babe. Let me refill it and then do it again, ok Stace?"

"Ok, but my throat feels really dry," Stacy whined.

"Drink this she said as she uncapped one of the coolers and watched as Stacy chugged down a few sips." The Hurricane was going to her head, but not like it seemed to be affecting Stacy, her eyelids were getting droopy and she was rubbing her arms up and down like they were itchy or something. "You ok Stace?"

"Yeah, I feel much better now actually," Stacy admitted as she reclined back on the couch, seemingly quite content all of a sudden.

"Awesome, you look like you're well on your way to finally being relaxed. Doesn't she Nick?" Olivia asked.

"Yeah, she does," Nick responded while checking the girl out. She was really cute and she was looking up into his eyes. He could tell she was into him and between the booze and the pot and the fact that his neighbor had left the three of them all alone, he felt the nervous excitement of a kid about to get some action.

Carl peaked through the curtains as he waited for the charcoal to finish heating up. He wasn't in any hurry and was enjoying the show as the girls and his neighbor passed his one-hitter back and forth over and over again. "They ought to be really fucked up by now."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.