I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens - Cover

I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens

Copyright© 2011 by Gurl Luver

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A continuation of sorts from the story "Olivia", our heroine wakes from a coma after a serious car accident only to find that everything about her life has changed. One thing that hasn't changed is her hunger for sex, and she'll do anything she can to achieve it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Prostitution  

Olivia awoke bright and happy; her mood matched the look of the day as she saw a cloudless sky through her bedroom window. Slipping from her bed, Olivia dug out the McDonald's bag from the closet and went about looking for places to hide the various items inside. The condoms and the money were the things she was most scared of being caught with, well all of the items really. Collectively they painted a pretty scary picture if found in the possession of a twelve year old. Birth control pills, a pregnancy test, condoms and five thousand dollars in cash. That couldn't be explained without major shit coming down.

Olivia pulled out the bottom drawer of her dresser, and hid the cache of items inside and made sure the drawer would still close normally. Removing the drawer again, Olivia remembered she needed to take her birth control pill and also that she would need cash today for getting a new phone. Olivia poked the little pink pill out of the dispenser and was glad to see she still had a glass of water on her nightstand. Swallowing the pill down, Olivia fished out five hundred dollars and replaced the drawer.

_How am I going to explain this kind of cash? Fuck! I really wanted that new iPhone. I guess I'll have to settle for something cheaper. Mom would never believe I saved up five hundred bucks babysitting. I'm still shocked I have five thousand dollars, just from yesterday alone! It wasn't even like a job or anything, it was fun._ Stuffing the money in her purse, Olivia noticed the piles of phone numbers and dug them out of her purse and hid them in her closet.

A knock on her door followed with her mother's voice, "Olivia! Phone!"

Olivia quickly put away the phone numbers and stashed her purse and went to her door and opened it, finding her mother there holding the handset.

"Stacy's on the phone," she said and handed the phone over and closed her daughter's door.

"Hi Stace! How are ya?"

"Me? I'm great. What about you? You took off so fast yesterday I hardly even had a chance to say goodbye. Are you okay?"

"Better than ok, I'm great." In a hushed voice she said, "I got a ton of cash from just having some harmless fun. I was home by eleven and didn't even have to do anything I didn't want to do."

"So tell me all about it."

"Hold on, let me turn on some music so mom can't overhear me talking." Turning on some random music, Olivia proceeded to tell Stacy all the details as quietly as she could and after she was done, she waited for Stacy to be as excited by it as she was."

"Gee Liv, that doesn't really sound much like fun. In fact, it sounds kinda... , uh... , dirty. How did you find that fun?"

"I can't really describe it Stace, but trust me, it was a lot of fun. Carl gave me something to take, and that made it really fun."

"Took what? I mean, what are you talking about?"

"A pill, Carl called it "X" and it made everything amazing. At one point I was standing there in front of this truck and the heat coming off of it almost made me orgasm just from the way it radiated around me. I can't describe it, but it was really awesome."

"You took drugs? Liv, what were you thinking? Won't you get all addicted and stuff?"

"I don't think so, I don't feel addicted or anything. Well yesterday I was addicted to sex, but that was yesterday and I don't think the pill had anything to do with that. Today I feel like just regular old me."

"Yeah but drugs are bad, at least that's what our teachers tell us, right?"

"I dunno, it didn't do much other than make my orgasms really huge."

"Alright, we'll talk more about that later, but speaking of orgasms, I finally did it! I finally went through with it and you were right, I've never felt anything like it before!"

"You mean you masturbated?" Olivia asked, glad to be off the topic of drugs for the moment.

"Yeah, I've done it like five times since!"

"Ok, take that feeling and magnify it, by like at least two or three times. That was what yesterday was like, only I had more than five of them," Olivia said thinking back to the previous two days and the horde of orgasms she'd experienced.

"Holy shit, really?"

"Really. I'm telling ya Stace, once you start, you won't wanna stop," she said and casually dipped her hand inside her waistband and started gently touching her clit. She wasn't planning on cumming while on the phone, but a little stimulation couldn't hurt either.

"You're starting to win me over, slowly. So what's the next step?"

"For you, or me?"

"Both!"

"Well, it seems there isn't much I haven't done yet, but for you, well that all depends. What do you feel like doing?"

"I'm not sure. I guess I'd need somebody to experiment with. You don't suppose Carl knows any cute teenage boys do you?"

"I don't know, I only met his friend Sam and trust me, you don't want your first time to be with him. He's huge. But I can ask him if you want me to?"

"I don't know, maybe I need to think about a while. I'd be so worried about something happening, like getting pregnant or something."

"Oh, that reminds me, I started taking "the pill" yesterday. I just took my second one today! Isn't that exciting!"

"How did that happen? Where'd you get them from?" Stacy asked incredulously.

"From Carl, he seems to have connections to just about everything."

"I heard being on the pill makes your boobs grow, are they bigger yet?"

"I don't know, I didn't check, hold on," she said cupping a hand under her right breasts. "They seem about the same, a little tender maybe, but that might have been from all the groping and pinching."

"I heard Katy and one of her friends talking about it. Her older sister was on the pill and she said they get kinda tender at first when they start to growing. Maybe I should get on the pill so I have something on my chest. All I got are two mosquito bites."

"Come on Stace, you aren't that small and besides, that's hardly a reason to get on the pill, so you can grow boobs."

"You're forgetting that the "me" in your crazy dream got you to ask your doctor for hormones so my boobs would grow, so don't think the real world me wouldn't do something just as crazy as getting on the pill to make them grow in real life."

"Good point. Do you want me to ask Carl for some for you too?"

"Yeah! If it means I can grow some tits!"

"Fine, I'll ask him once I get my new phone."

"When are you getting it?"

"Mom's taking me shopping today, so I guess while we're out."

"Ooh shopping? Can I come too?"

"Yeah, let me check with my mom, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

"Awesome, I'll be over shortly. See ya!"

Olivia couldn't keep her mind off her stash of contraband; the great big wad of cash she had hidden in her dresser was pulling on her mind like a magnet. In her dreams it took well over a month to accrue what she'd accomplished in only one day in the real world! It was such a rush to think she could make ridiculous amounts of money this way; the mere thought of it was getting her excited and making her pulse pound harder.

The only problem was what to do with it all? All that money would surely be too tempting to keep from spending. What was the point of making money if she couldn't spend it? _Carl did have a good point about saving for college, maybe it would be worth it to work a day here or there and save up some money for that._

Olivia contemplated the money thing while her body urged her to think about sex. She was feeling the "itch" to do it again, even though her kitty felt a little sore this morning. The hormones of her emerging adolescence were trying to sidetrack her thoughts and her brain kept coming back to the sex. The birth control pills changed everything, at least mentally. The fact that she'd got so carried away so easily when she was messing around with Aaron and totally forgot about using protection was bad enough, it was her first time and was understandable. But then to do it again yesterday with that Chad guy was scary. Nothing other than satiating her immediate pleasure had entered her mind once she saw Chad's nearly naked body. She was focused on only one thing, to enjoy whatever pleasures he had to offer. And offer he did, with his slick cock.

Thinking back on her carelessness, Olivia realized what a blessing it was that she was in her current situation. _Thank God Carl got me birth control, now I don't have to worry about getting pregnant if a guy wants to fuck me without a condom. Listen to me, I have one day going sex crazy now I'm automatically assuming I'm going to keep it up. Am I? I told Stacy yesterday it would only be one guy, one time. One guy turned into fifteen, and it was only so I could make enough for a new phone. Now what? I have enough money for twenty phones, and I'm still thinking about the next time? Which reminds me, I should probably make sure I'm safe and not pregnant._ Olivia returned to her stash for the second time in five minutes.


"Ok, in mid-stream, hold the tester in your urine flow... ," Olivia whispered the instructions and squatted over the toilet as she doused the panel in her pee. _Ed would probably love it if I was doing this on him right now. What a twisted little man he is. Correction, a RICH twisted little man._ Olivia watched the flow of her pee go up the stick and the first blue line come into view. _Oh shit, what does that mean?_ Olivia quickly thought the worst and felt her heart suddenly pound in her chest. Flipping the box over, Olivia read the instructions a second time. "One bar, not pregnant, two bars pregnant, ok, got it," she read and looked at the tester again. Only one bar, ok, so far so good.

Olivia waited a few more minutes and sighed as she felt her heartbeat return to normal, realizing she was in fact not pregnant. "Dodged that bullet didn't ya Liv?" she said looking in the mirror at her reflection. She didn't look any different but she felt different. Three days ago she was a virgin, now she'd turned fifteen tricks, sixteen if she counted Sam, and she had a negative pregnancy test result, birth control pills and five grand in cash to her credit. _A hell of a way to start your summer vacation eh?_

"You almost done in there kiddo? I wouldn't mind getting a shower in before we go shopping," Lauren called out through the bathroom door.

Girls and bathrooms, a bad combination for those in a hurry she thought.

"Sorry mom, just about done!" Olivia replied as she quickly gathered up the test kit and the packaging and stuffed them in her pj bottoms and wrapped her robe around it all, tying it tightly.

"Ah, don't worry about it, if you're going to be a few minutes I'll just use the shower downstairs. Take your time!"

"Thanks mom," Olivia replied, and let out a sigh of relief as she heard her mother's footsteps head down the hallway and into the kitchen and then the familiar creak of the stairs going down into the basement.


Stacy Bennett stepped through the doorway into the Hastings' house and heard twin blow driers going as she caught both Lauren and her best friend Olivia getting ready. "Hi Ms. Hastings, how are you?" she said to Olivia's startled mother as she paused by the open bathroom door.

"Oh dear Stacy, you scared me half to death!"

"Sorry about that."

"No problem, I'm glad you could join us today," Lauren said as she finished drying her hair.

"Are you kidding, I wouldn't miss shopping for the world," Stacy said as she continued on towards Olivia's room.

"Hiya Liv!" Stacy said to her best friend who was sitting on her bed blow drying her hair also. She had such long and pretty golden blonde hair.

Her own chestnut brown hair seemed somewhat inadequate next to Olivia's, although everyone always she was the pepper to Olivia's salt.

Stacy was one of those girls that would forever be labeled as cute with her rounded cheeks and button nose and rose-petal lips. Her mother said her brown eyes were very deep and soulful, and when she looked in the mirror, she had to agree, they were one of her best features. One of her only features though, she was cute, and even she could admit that, but she hadn't started to blossom yet like her friend had.

Olivia had boobs and a figure, something that Stacy was hoping for someday. Her mother still had a cute and youthful face, but she also had a great figure and was still in great shape for a woman in her late thirties. Someday she would have her mother's build, she just wished it was now so she could look more like Olivia. In Stacy's eyes, her "cute" face was her curse, she would always be cheerleader cute while Olivia was just plain beautiful. Petty jealousy aside, Stacy was fiercely loyal to her friend and even though she wished she measured up to her friend's attributes, she would do anything to protect her.

This sex business was something she just wasn't prepared to deal with, but would have to come to grips with, one way or another. Stacy was dying to get Olivia alone so she could find out what her plans were and if they included having more sex for money. It was one thing to dream about becoming a prostitute, it was quite another to go out and become one just two months shy of her thirteenth birthday. Girls just didn't do that on their own. This Carl guy's influence was bad news.

"Hi Stace! Close the door will ya? I got something to show you," Olivia said in a hushed voice while she finished drying her long flowing locks.

Closing the door as requested, Stacy asked, "Well, what is it?"

From under her pillow, Stacy saw Olivia pull out a white plastic looking stick and hand it over. Stacy read EPT on the stick and on it was a clear plastic window with a blue line showing. "What is it?"

"A pregnancy test," she whispered. "It's negative!"

"Thank God," Stacy replied. "Are you sure it isn't too soon to test?"

"I don't know, Carl mentioned something about that. He said he could get me another one if I wanted. I might wait a week or two and test again, just to make sure," Olivia responded as she turned off her hair drier. "In the mean time, I'll be on the pill so anything I do from here on out will be safe. Which makes me wonder, do you think this might make me get my first period sooner?"

"Who knows, I'm still waiting for mine too."

"Yeah, it sucks not knowing when it'll hit you. Knowing my luck, I'll probably be wearing white!"

"So, what do the pills look like?"

"They're in a little dispenser and they look like little aspirins. I'd get them out but I got them hidden inside my dresser under the bottom drawer along with the cash and some condoms."

"You have condoms too!"

"Yeah, but they suck. They dry me out for some reason and then it kinda pulls on your skin. Going without feels better anyway."

"So how much cash did you get?"

"Keep your voice down and don't freak out, but just about five thousand dollars!"

"OH MY GOD!!! Liv! Are you serious?" Stacy nearly shouted.

"Shush! Stace, I told you to keep quiet. Yes, and all from just one day's work. Imagine if I did that much even just once a month?"

"Yeah, that's like... , sixty thousand! Holy crap! What would you do with it all?"

"That's my problem, what _do_ I do with it? I can't spend it or mom would get suspicious and wonder where the money came from if suddenly a bunch of new stuff just materialized. So it's great that I have it, but I don't have anywhere I can spend it."

"Oh, I wouldn't say that, I'm sure you and I could find some way to spend it. We could buy clothes and then if your mom asks, you can say they're mine and we're just swapping clothes!"

"Brilliant! Let's do that! Maybe we can go shopping tomorrow or something."

"Yeah, we could take the bus or something," Stacy suggested.

"Or, call a cab?" she laughed. "I think I might now somebody who could help us out in that regards," she said with a sly grin referring to Carl. "Plus if he can get you birth control pills too, we can get you your pills, and get a free ride at the same time."

"Ok, but what if he wants... , you know... , sex?"

"Let me handle that. He isn't much to look at, but he's pretty handy in that department."

"You're such a slut," Stacy said jokingly.

"Thanks, I am what I am, now help me do my makeup and I'll do yours next," Olivia said as she jumped up off the bed and went over to her dresser and slipped the pregnancy tester into her secret hiding spot. "I'll get rid of it when mom's not home."


The three girls hit the mall and shopped until shortly after noon when it was time to get Olivia her phone. Lauren Hastings felt bad about making her daughter spend her hard earned babysitting money and offered to pay for half of the new iPhone 4 she'd picked out. She was very proud of her daughter for earning her own money and using it to pay for her phone. If only she knew where the money was really coming from, Lauren would probably have a heart attack and die on the spot.

"Are you going to be more careful with this one Olivia?" her mother asked.

"Yes mother dear," she said with a playfully annoyed look on her face. "I promise not to let a twenty-six year old doctor throw it in a hot tub on the night of my de-flowering ever again!" she thought sarcastically. "It was totally an accident, I won't take it anywhere near water again, I promise!"

The bill, including all the accessories came to just over two hundred and fifty dollars and Olivia carefully counted out her required half of the amount as covertly as possible from her purse. She had nearly five hundred dollars in there and didn't want anybody, especially her mother seeing the wad of bills she had stashed inside.

"There, doesn't it feel good buying something with your own hard earned money honey?"

"Yes it does mother, yes it does," Olivia agreed. And she did too, it did feel good to spend some of the money she'd earned with her tight little pussy. The question that was ever-present in the back of her mind, and likely Carl's too, was when would she be putting that pussy back to work? The cute guy behind the counter ringing up her phone was making her believe it would be sooner than later. He was checking her out and Olivia caught him glancing down at her tits twice in the short time they'd been standing there. He looked to be about eighteen and was a guy she would have admired from afar before the accident, knowing he was too old to be interested in her, and too far out of her league for a girl her age. Now she understood; he was guy who would give his eye teeth for a chance to sink his cock into her sweet cunt. She was a girl who knew she had the world by the balls. Well at least the men of the world.


Olivia watched her mom pull away from the curb on her way to work and waved goodbye. She had no other plans other than hanging out with Stacy and playing with her new phone. "So what do you feel like doing for the rest of the day Stace?"

"Why don't we call up some of the girls and see if they want to come over and swim?"

"Sounds awesome, why don't you start calling while I get my phone broken in. I gotta swap SIM cards with my old iPhone and restore my contact list, so you call while I work on this," Olivia said as she left her friend sitting on the living room couch while she went and found her old phone.

Restoring her contact list only took a few moments, but Olivia wanted a minute's privacy to call Carl.

"Hey Carl, it's me."

"Sweetheart, I was wondering when you were going to call. I thought I was going to have to drive over there and get you in person," he replied.

"I said I was going to call once I got my new phone, and what do you mean come over here and get me?"

"I was just kidding, I just miss that sweet body of yours and I wanted to bust a nut in you again."

"Sounds sweet Carl, I miss you too. Anyway thanks for everything from yesterday, I really appreciate it. I'll let you know if I'm interested in doing it again."

"Hey that sounds like you're blowing me off."

"No, I'm just not sure when I want to... , you know... , do it again, that's all."

"Ok, no pressure, no pressure. Whenever you're ready to go back to work, just let me know. But you know, it doesn't have to always be about the work. You can call me for anything, anything at all. If you want booze, or drugs, or your next month's supply of birth control, hell, even if you just want company and want to hang out at my place, you're always welcome."

Feeling guilty Olivia said, "Thanks Carl, I think you misunderstood me, I'll be calling you. I just didn't mean it would be today, and thanks for offer on the other stuff too."

"Whew, I thought you meant you were hanging up your spurs. You had me scared there for a second. So what were you thinking, tomorrow maybe... , or the day after that?"

"I don't know yet Carl, give me a chance to heal up a bit. I'm still kinda... , you know, sore."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.