I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens - Cover

I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens

Copyright© 2011 by Gurl Luver

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A continuation of sorts from the story "Olivia", our heroine wakes from a coma after a serious car accident only to find that everything about her life has changed. One thing that hasn't changed is her hunger for sex, and she'll do anything she can to achieve it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Prostitution  

Olivia awoke; it was a new day and a beautiful one judging by the amount of sunlight streaming through her window. She felt her chest and verified it was the real world, her B-cup boobies were right where they belonged. The gigantic obscenities that had adorned her chest from her dream were still just a dream. Rolling over and sitting up, Olivia felt a twinge of pain as she put all her weight on her bottom. Her pussy was sore she realized, as the firm mattress pushed up against her sex. That's new. Standing up to relieve the discomfort coming from her loins, Olivia headed for the bathroom.

Her urine stream burned slightly as the abraded tissue on her labia got a full dose of her yellow waste. I guess there's another item where reality sucks more than the dream she thought, recalling the amazing recuperative powers her pussy had in her dreams. Carefully patting her reddened labia dry, Olivia pulled up her pj bottoms and headed for the kitchen, she needed something to get the stale taste of the pot out of her mouth. The fact that it she could still taste the acrid skunky weed was unsettling her stomach at the moment.

"Hiya hon, how are you feeling this morning?" her mother asked as she sat there reading the paper and drinking her coffee.

"Good mom, but I need something to eat, I'm starving."

"Music to a mother's ears. Can I make you something?"

"I'm good mom, I'm just going to have a bowl of cereal and watch some TV on the couch," she said as she poured a bowl of something sugary and bad for you. "Oh, mom, I did something dumb last night. I accidentally dropped my phone into the bathtub while I was filling it up. I think it's fried."

"Aw honey, that was an expensive phone. You have to be more careful with it."

"Sorry mom, I promise I'll be more careful."

"Alright, let me see if I have enough money in my account to get you a new one, and maybe we can go out later and get one, ok?"

"I have some babysitting money saved up, I might be able to buy it with my own money. Save you the bother."

"Really? You have that much money saved up from babysitting? Wow, I'm impressed Liv," Lauren said as she watched her daughter slip out of the room, and moments later heard the TV come to life.

"Do you think we can go out later and go get one?" Olivia asked.

I'm a little busy today honey, but maybe we can go out tomorrow. Is that ok hon?"

"Sure mom, sounds great!" Olivia said as she walked into living room. So many memories from her dream had happened in here she reflected as she walked around and sat down on the couch.

How many guys did she remember fucking on here? Steve and his friends, how many of them were there? Like four or five. Dr. Sanders, Alfred, DeShawn. Glancing over at the matching chair, she recalled blowing the cab driver that gave them the ride home from the House of Skin while Stacy ate her pussy. Such vivid memories. What was vivid now was the tenderness coming from her pussy.

Olivia had to be careful how she sat on her tender bottom, it wasn't "call the doctor" painful, but it was a dull ache that didn't seem like it would be abating anytime soon. "TV sucks," Olivia concluded as she grabbed the cordless phone off the cradle and walked down the hall into her room.

"Stace, hey it's me."

"Liv! Oh my God, I thought you would have called me last night to tell me what happened! Well, how was it?"

"My crotch hurts if that's what you mean."

"Yeah, but is it a good hurt, or a bad hurt?"

"It was an adventure, I'll say that. It started out amazing, then went to shit, then ended up I guess on a high note."

"Details, give me details! Come on, this cryptic talk is killing me. What happened?" Stacy practically shouted into the phone.

"Come on over and I'll give you all the gory details. I'd come over to your place, but let's just say I don't think I'll be riding my bike for a few days!"

"Wow, he must have really bashed your pussy in. I can't wait! See you in a few. Bye!"

"Oh, he bashed my pussy in alright, more like "they" bashed it in," she thought. Putting down her cereal bowl, Olivia pulled her pj bottoms down and inspected the damage. It looked normal, just red around the bottom of her labia with some white flakey stuff crusted around it. White crusty stuff? What is that from? The memories came flooding back - oh shit, Aaron shot cum into my pussy, so did Sam! Oh my God! What if I'm pregnant! Oh fuck! Oh shit! What am I going to do? Olivia finished poking around in her pussy, it was sore to the touch, but there didn't seem to be any real damage.

Her finger slowly probed inside and found it felt just fine, just the outer folds of her labia were tender. "Probably from Sam's giant cock slamming into me," Olivia mumbled under her breath as she pulled up her pj's and went to pick up her dirty clothes. Of course that included the shirt and skirt from Stacy's mom, and the gift bag she barely remembered dragging in the door with her last night. "I gotta find a good place to hide this stuff," she said to nobody in particular as she started pulling out the sexy lingerie.

Olivia held the bundle of soft silky underwear up to her face and inhaled, she could smell a collection of scents, the strong odor of pot along with other bodily smells, like her pussy juice along with a mingling of dried up semen. It was a smell that she thought would forever be etched in her brain. It was the smell of the beginning of something... , unique. Olivia wasn't sure if she was ready to say she was on her way just yet, it was only one experience, but it was one that would beat the hell out of just about anyone else's "first" time.

Stashing the lingerie including the new high heels in a bag, Olivia buried it at the bottom of her closet behind a stack of books, being careful not to put anything heavy on the bag. The thought of crushing the fine silk and wrinkling it all up actually made an impression on her. It may have had some bad associated memories, but it was a gift from a man who cared enough to take the time to pick these items out for her, and it still made her feel good.

Olivia couldn't bear to pack the beautiful silk dress in the bag with the other items and carefully hung it up and put another dress over top of it so it wouldn't be noticeable. It was far too pretty to either get rid of, or treat poorly as she reflected back on how well it clung to her curves.

Folding up the gift bag, Olivia pulled out the envelope Carl had given her, and opened it up. "What the hell? Where's the rest of it?" Olivia asked. Counting out the money, there was only sixty-eight dollars in there! Carl! What the fuck! That bastard, he said I'd make five hundred dollars if I had sex for money! Where's the money then? Where's his number, I'm gonna give him shit!

Dialing the number on the card she still had in her purse, she got him on the sixth ring. "Carl?"

"Yeah, who's this?"

"It's Olivia, from last night."

"Oh, you don't need to remind me, I remember you very well. How are you sweetheart?"

"I'm fine, but where's my money?"

"I gave you your money, don't you remember?"

"Yeah, but there's only sixty-eight dollars in here! I thought you said there would be five-hundred."

"I said you "could" make five-hundred, if you let me set you up with a real client. You said you didn't want to last night."

"Yeah, but what about Sam? I thought you said he was willing to pay me for... , sex," she whispered.

"And he did, Sam isn't a client, he's a friend, and he gets "friend" rates."

"What are "friend rates" and why is it only sixty-eight dollars?"

"Look, you asked to have sex with him, not the other way around. He paid friend rates which is whatever he has in his pocket at the time. Sixty-eight bucks is what he had. You should have caught him on payday, you would have taken him for over a thousand!"

"But I was counting on having the five-hundred."

"Why, you have something you need?"

"Well, now that you mention it, I do. Sam didn't use a condom and he shot his stuff in me. What if he got me pregnant?"

"So you need a pregnancy test?"

"I guess..."

"-And you need birth control?"

"Yeah, I guess. Am I old enough to take it?"

"Of course. Anything else?"

"Well, I was planning on using the money to get a new cell phone. Mine got dunked last night and it's fried."

"No problem, I'm sure I can set something up for you tonight for the amount you're looking for. Should I call you at this number when I have it all set?"

"Woah, wait, I didn't say I was ready for that. I was just calling to see about the missing money."

"Well, there is no missing money. If you want more cash and help with the other stuff, you gotta put out, ok?"

"Let me think about it, ok? I'll call you later if I decide to go for it. Alright?"

"Ok, but time is ticking. If I get guys calling me, I'll send them out on a first-come, first-served basis and if you leave it too late, you aren't going to get the high rollers with the big bucks, understand?"

"Yeah, I do. It's not that I don't appreciate the offer, it's just that I'm still pretty ... unsure, and plus I'm pretty sore too." Why she was telling this almost stranger all these details she didn't know. In a way, he knew her better than anybody else in the world.

"Don't be silly, you'll feel fine by tonight. An hour or two of your time and you'll have everything you need. I'll go out and pick you up a pregnancy test and I have connections for birth control, plus I'll make sure I get a guy with enough cash for you to get the most expensive phone you can get. What do you want, the new iPhone 4G?"

"Yeah, that's exactly what I had in mind."

"So that's a yes then? I should start calling around?"

"Uh, I guess..."

"Done. I'll call you back at this number in a couple of hours and I'll tell you when I'll be picking you up."

"No don't call back here!"

"Well, then where? I have to call you somewhere?"

"Fine, but make sure it's after 2pm, that's when my mom leaves for work."

"Ok, call you after 2. See ya."

What are you doing Olivia? You promised Stacy that you'd go slow and think before you act. You've been sexual for all of one day and you've been naked with three guys already and fucked two of them, and you're being set up for sex tonight with another perfect stranger! Not to mention that you had semen from three guys in you! Yeah Carl said he's shooting blanks, but he could be lying, after all be did rape you! Olivia wander around room deep in thought, wondering what to do to keep herself occupied.

Olivia glanced over at her cream from Dr. Sanders and wondered if it would help with the redness around her pussy. Flopping down on her bed, Olivia swathed her pussy with the cream and gently rubbed it in. It felt very soothing as her fingers danced over sex, making her think about the way both Aaron and Carl had played with her pussy. It also made her wonder how other guys would play with her pussy. If they all had their own techniques, if it would all feel good. Olivia started fantasizing about all the guys she'd been with in her dreams and tried thinking back to how they'd made her feel. How each guy had played with her cunt from her dreams.

As she massaged the cream into her labia, Olivia suddenly realized she couldn't recall anybody other than Reed spending much time between her legs doing anything other than fucking. Her memories were of fucking almost exclusively. Only four people from her dreams had ever spent any considerable time between her legs doing anything with her other than probing her depths with a dick. Reed, Steve, Joey and interestingly enough Stacy, had ever eaten her out. Well she was still waiting for that in real life. Aaron had started going down on her last night before he freaked out and split. I wonder who'll be the first person to eat my pussy? The idea was interrupted by Stacy barging in the door, catching her with her fingers dancing over her pussy lips.

"Oh, Sorry Liv, I didn't mean... , I mean I guess I should have knocked first," Stacy said as she stumbled through her words, suspecting she'd just walked in on her friend masturbating. "I didn't mean to interrupt, sorry..."

"Oh, no you didn't interrupt anything... , wait, you don't think I was... , you know, masturbating?"

"Sorry, I just figured you were... , well that's what it looked like anyway."

"I was putting cream on. I'm a little sore from last night and the cream is actually making it feel better."

"So tell me all about it," Stacy said excitedly as he sat down on her bed next to her.

Olivia started recounting the evening and as she told it, debated in her head whether she should give all the details including the rape and the after-events with Carl, or just make up the fairytale with Aaron as the one and only guy she was with. What would Stacy think of me if I tell her everything, that I basically fucked three guys last night, one of them being a rape? What if I don't say anything? What kind of friend would I be if I don't tell her the truth? So many questions, so much uncertainty. In the end, Olivia figured honesty would be the best policy, and let her friend's opinion be whatever it was going to be.

"Liv, this is serious. I think you should tell someone, like your mom. She'll know what to do."

"What is there to do? You should have seen me. I was like possessed or something. I wanted them so badly, well except for Carl, but even he made me feel amazing, as nasty as he is."

"But he raped you Liv."

"But I needed it Stace."

"That's a victim talking, he brainwashed you into thinking you really wanted it, just so he wouldn't feel so guilty about it all."

"I know what he said, the bit about the princess and whore thing, but he's right. It was driving me insane when Aaron treated me like a little princess, I wanted him to just take me, and he wouldn't. Carl did and it seemed like it was just what I needed."

"Yeah, but you said the first time was terrible."

"Only until I got used to it, plus he didn't really do anything to try and make it enjoyable either. In the car was really amazing and at his place was unbelievable. I think that had more to do with the pot he had me smoke. You should try that Stace, you'd love it."

"So what about this Sam guy?"

"I really didn't talk to him much at all, he just kept staring at me while I was laying there naked smoking pot, and it was driving me insanely horny. He just stood there watching me."

"That sounds pretty hot Liv. So here's my next big question, what are you going to do if you're pregnant?"

"I have no idea, I'm praying that I haven't ovulated yet."

"Ok, so assuming you aren't, are you still planning on doing this thing with him tonight?"

"Well, I can kill two birds with one stone. Three actually, I told my mom that I have enough money saved up to pay for a new phone, which I don't. So I'd have enough money tomorrow for when mom takes me shopping, plus I'd have birth control in case I ever want to do this again."

"You aren't thinking about doing this more than one time are you?"

"No, I think just this once. I really don't see any reason why I'd need to after this. Once I have my phone replaced, and I know I'm not pregnant, then I guess I wouldn't need to..." Of course that was all good to say, but Olivia knew that she'd have a hard time turning her back on the lifestyle. Last night being what it was, had more highs than lows, and even though she was under the influence when she'd had sex, it seemed every bit as good in real life as in her dreams. Most girls took years to sleep with as many guys as she'd done in one night, not that the real-world Olivia Hastings was in any hurry to break the record she set in her dreams, last night was just the exception she told herself. "Look Stace, I'll do it this one time and then be done with it, ok?"

"Liv, I think you missed my point. You can sleep with as any guys as you want, I'm just worried about your safety. This guy Carl scares me and I don't even know him. It don't like the way he's pushing you into this, that's all."

"So let me get this straight, you don't have a problem if I sleep with a bunch of guys for money as long as I'm careful and safe doing it?"

"Well yeah, if that's what you want. But the way you went about it is what concerns me. This guy Carl raped you and now he's recruiting you to be his prostitute. You said it was an amazing experience, and I'll take your word for it, but they way you told it made it sound like you were more of a victim than a participant."

"It wasn't like that Stace. It was almost like Carl knew what I needed and gave it to me. How he went about doing it was scary, but in the end it worked out well. It was scary but exciting at the same time, especially the part where I thought he was going to let those black guys have sex with me. I was so scared, and then so relieved when it turned out he was really just messing with them. It was such an adrenalin rush, I felt so alive after that! It was exactly what I needed."

"That does sound pretty intense. What if they actually had the money, do you think he would have made you, you know, with them?"

"I don't know, but based on how good the sex in the car, and the after we got back to his place. It might have been worth finding out!"

"With a bunch of strange black guys?"

"It would have been worth finding out if it was as good as it was with Carl and Sam back at his place."

"Really?"

"Yep really."

"Alright you sold me, sign me up."

"What? You aren't serious?"

"That's right, you sold me, it sounds like an amazing experience, and one I'd be interested in trying. I just wouldn't want to go through with the rape thing."

"Wow, I never would have thought I could convince you to ... well even consider it. And never mind about the rape part, it wasn't totally horrible, I did cum really hard right before he... , you know, stuck it in."

"How much did it hurt Liv?"

"Enough, but the pain was over pretty quick. If you decide to try it, you should do what I did and bust your cherry first, so it doesn't hurt as much."

"I'll think about it. Uh, just for fun, do you think you could help me make up my own ad?"

"Sure, or you could just contact one of the guys from my list and see if they're interested. Send them a picture and see what they say."

"Could I wear one of your bathing suits for the picture?"

"I have a better idea, wear the lingerie I got last night, you'll look smoking hot in it!"

"Ohh, I love it!"

Making sure her mother wasn't going to interrupt, Olivia dug out the bag of lingerie and helped Stacy put it on, and even though it looked a little silly on her with her shapeless body and no boobs. Her nipples did poke through and make for a pretty sexy photo though.

Uploading the pictures onto her computer, Olivia blanked her friend's face and prepared to send out her email. Stacy was very particular in who she wanted to send her message to, and in the end only selected six guys to send her picture to.

"I'd recommend from personal experience, you mention that you might not be of legal age. Saves your guy from running out the door screaming at you."

Olivia hit send and the girls settled in, killing time until her mother left for work. Olivia was preoccupied with who Carl might find for her this afternoon, assuming he would find someone. Shit, I hadn't even thought of that. What if he can't get someone? How do I explain to my mother that I thought I could buy a new phone for only $68?

Two o'clock rolled around and Olivia's mom left for work, leaving the two girls watching TV on the couch. The car wasn't even down the drive before Stacy was sprinting to the computer checking to see if she had any responses to her email. As she was checking, the phone rang and Olivia sprinted in the other direction.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, you ready to have some fun?"

"Oh, Hi Carl, ummm, I guess I'm willing give it a shot. When were you thinking?"

"I'm on my way right now."

"You can't come here, it's broad daylight! My neighbors will get suspicious if they see a cab coming here two days in a row."

"Fine, where should I pick you up?"

"There's a convenience store about two blocks from my house, we passed it last night on the way here."

"I know it, I'll see you in about ten minutes."

"Wait, I have my friend over right now."

"Well, get rid of her, I'm not a babysitter. Wait, is she cute?"

"Very, why?"

"Just curious, maybe she wants to hang out later after you're done."

"I'll ask, see you shortly."

Olivia walked down the block after parting ways with her friend. Stacy passed on hanging out with Carl all by herself, but said maybe she would later on. Personally Olivia was sure it had more to do with her lack of response to her email. There were two responses and neither were very favorable, one guy went as far as saying Stacy should stop fooling around in her mother's underwear, the other said he was going to block her email address because he felt the picture was child porn. Olivia saw the look of disappointment on her face and felt sorry for her.

Carl's cab pulled up just as Olivia started crossing the parking lot. Jumping in, she felt like she was returning to the scene of the crime.

"Hi babe, get over here and give me a little kiss."

Olivia hesitated, before leaning over and kissing him on the cheek.

"So whatcha got on there?"

"What this? Just shorts and a tank top. Why, is there something wrong with it?"

"Not sexy enough. Reach over the seat and grab the bag back there," Carl said as he pulled out of the parking lot and into traffic.

Olivia retrieved the bag and found a white tube top and a spandex micro miniskirt. Holding up the skirt, she said, "Are you serious?"

"What's wrong with it? You'll look hot in it. Just try it on, for me? Oh and look in the bottom of the bag, I got your other stuff."

Digging deeper, Olivia noticed a home pregnancy test and a small plastic case, and a box of condoms.

"Fine, I'll try on the clothes, but can we go somewhere where I can do the test first?"

"Sure, but I think you're supposed to wait a few days first before you use it, but if you want you can try it now. We're going to a friend of mine's place, you can do the test there. Plus I can always get you another in a couple of days if you want to test again."

"Ok thanks, but who's this friend and what are we going there for?"

"I was having trouble finding you a guy willing to pay what I was asking, so I thought maybe I needed some advertising for your future clients," he said as he pulled into a parking lot. "Here pop this under your tongue," Carl said while handing Olivia a small white pill.

"What is it?" she asked nervously.

"Just something to make you relax. Trust me you'll love it."

Popping the little pill under her tongue, Olivia felt it quickly begin to fall apart and dissolve. It tasted sweet and bitter like candy mixed with medicine, all at the same time.

"Come on, bring the bag along with you," Carl ordered while swinging his door open.

Olivia climbed out and followed along, going through the back door of a plain looking building. Once inside, Olivia noticed what looked to be lighting equipment, as they walked into the next room, Olivia became aware they were in some kind of photo studio.

"Hey Carl, is this the lovely lady we'll be shooting today?"

"Sure is, can you do something with her Larry?"

"Oh sure, she's got good potential."

"Carl, what's going on?" Olivia asked.

"We're just going to take some shots of you for potential clients, it'll help us maintain a high profit margin. Relax it'll be a piece of cake."

"Come on sweetheart, I have a makeup table, let's get you made up," the man said. He hadn't even introduced himself and here he was seating her down and doing her makeup. Five minutes later, Olivia looked in the mirror and was shocked at how good she looked, the guy was pretty good at doing makeup.

"Ok, doll, there's a few outfits behind that screen that I want you to put on. We'll try a few and see how they turn out, ok?"

"Confused, Olivia walked behind the screen and saw five clear plastic bags, each one containing a number of clothing items. Opening the first one was a short pleated skirt and a white blouse along with white ankle socks and a white demi-bra and thong underwear. It was a school-girl outfit and actually fit pretty well.

Olivia stepped out from behind the screen and met with cat calls from Carl, Phil, and a new guy, a very attractive new guy.

"Come on over sugar, this is Chad, he's going to be modeling with you," the photographer announced.

Olivia was ushered under the bright lights while given orders of how to pose and what to do. She was posing by herself and wondered why the photographer said Chad was going to be modeling with her. Position after position, Olivia went through the direction and smiled the whole time. It was actually pretty fun she thought as she went through her paces.

"Okay sweetheart, unbutton a few of the buttons and sit down on the mat, give us a few underwear flashes ok?"

Olivia undid two buttons and did as requested and started flashing her thong, showing a fair amount of flesh as she did it.

"Ok, unbutton it all the way and let it fall open."

Olivia did as instructed as she was told to slip the blouse off, then the skirt, and then modeled shot after shot in just her bra and thong.

"Ok, Chad, get in there."

Olivia looked up and she was joined under the bright lights by the hunky guy Chad. He was wearing nothing but a pair of briefs and it looked like he was packing a serious bulge in front. He acted very professional as they posed together with him leading her through their various poses.

The poses began getting more sensual as his hands slid up and down her body. Olivia tried following suit by letting her hands roam all over his hard muscled body. He was way too good looking, and touching his naked skin was getting her hot, literally. The touching was producing very erotic sensations in her body as the two moved from pose to pose. Olivia didn't know if was from the hot lights, the effects of the pill Carl had given to her, or just from the sexual tension she was feeling, but either way, she was getting aroused by the man.

"Ok, now the oil."

Olivia saw Chad grab a bottle of baby oil and squeeze some into his hand, then proceeded to rub it all over her body. Olivia was loving it, his touches were very gentle and sexy as he caressed her body. His touch was producing feelings she'd never felt before, it was like her skin was suddenly three times more sensitive than she'd ever felt.

"Lose the bra, then the thong, then you do him, ok sweetie."

Olivia felt Chad reach around and unsnap her bra, then gently slip it from her breasts. Squirting more oil onto his hands, he lightly rubbed the oil all over each of her breasts, paying particular attention to her nipples. Olivia moaned as Chad took position behind her and rubbed both breasts at the same time, the feelings making her very aroused. The photographer snapped close-ups of her facial expressions as Chad toyed with her globes. Olivia spread her legs and lightly rubbed her pussy while Chad continued massaging her breasts.

Olivia felt the beefy guy gently pick her up to a standing position and put his hands on her hips, and slowly pulled her thong down. The clicking from the camera captured every incremental movement of the garment. He gently eased the white strip down her thighs until it was around her ankles.

Olivia watched as Chad squirted more oil onto his hands and approached her body. With no hesitation he started rubbing the oil onto her tummy and worked his hands down until his fingers came into contact with her pussy and rubbed the oil through her patch of pubic hair and down onto and into her folds.

"Ohhhhh my... ," Olivia purred as his fingers worked the oil around, coating her pussy carefully and completely before he grabbed her gently by the hips and slowly turned her around to face away from the camera. Her ass cheeks were next as Chad slowly ground his fingers into her taught flesh, working the oil into her smooth skin. The effect was immediate and powerful, she was ready to jump on him and fuck his brains out from the amazing job he'd done of oiling her body. The way his fingers so gently slicked up her pussy, Olivia practically gushed at the thought. Sure he was hot, but Olivia couldn't remember ever feeling so horny in her whole life.

Very professionally Chad ended the oil massage and waited for Olivia to do the same to him. Looking at the photographer, he nodded, confirming she was to oil him up too. Olivia picked up the bottle of baby oil and squirted a small puddle into her palm. She started with his chest and noticed he'd shaved off all his chest hair leaving him with very smooth hairless skin. Her hands worked the oil down to the edge of his waistband and that's where Olivia paused, wondering if she should reach down into his briefs or finish up with everywhere else and leave the best for last. Feeling oddly relaxed and happy with the situation, Olivia felt emboldened to go with her instinctual if not hormonal urges and take charge of the situation. "Lay down on your front," she said to her partner.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.