I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens - Cover

I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens

Copyright© 2011 by Gurl Luver

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A continuation of sorts from the story "Olivia", our heroine wakes from a coma after a serious car accident only to find that everything about her life has changed. One thing that hasn't changed is her hunger for sex, and she'll do anything she can to achieve it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Prostitution  

"I think she's waking up, go call the doctor and go get her mother."

"Olivia? Can you hear me?"

"Huh? Wha... ?" Olivia whispered. He throat felt dry and her attempt at speaking came out as a hoarse rattle. Her eyes felt like they were glued shut, her body limp and lifeless. Something was wrong, really, really wrong. "Whe... , whe... , where am I?" she managed to eke out.

"Shush dear. No talking sweetie. Let us do the talking."

There was a commotion in the background, Olivia could hear voices and the footfalls of people rushing around. A peculiar smell accompanied the confusion, it was the smell of antiseptic permeating her nasal cavity and Olivia became scared. Where the hell am I?

"Olivia? Honey, are you awake?"

It sounded like her mother, but she sounded so far away.

"Yes Ms. Hastings, she's awake."

"Thank you God! Oh my sweet baby, you're awake! Oh my God, I've been so worried."

It was definitely mom. "Mom? Is everything ok? Am I alright?" Olivia asked as she opened her eyes. Everything was dim and blurry. "Mom, I can't see, where are you?" she whispered, her voice taking on an edge of panic.

"It's ok dear, the lights are dimmed and the doctor said your vision might be blurred temporarily," her mother replied.

"Doctor? What are you talking about? Where am I?" Olivia blurted out. She suddenly found her voice and everybody within earshot could hear the panic in her voice.

"It's ok honey, you're fine now, everything is fine now."

"Mom, what's going on? Why can't I move? Why can't I see?" Olivia shouted, nearing hysteria.

"It's ok honey, you're alright. You were in a car accident but you're ok. You got a bump on your head but the doctors say there's no damage," Lauren Hastings answered.

"Why can't I move and why can't I see then?"

"You been asleep for a while and you haven't used your muscles in a while, all that will come back dear," a foreign voice offered.

"Mom, what's going on?" Olivia said. The panic was still there but knowing her mother was at her side made her feel somewhat more secure.

"You were in a car accident with Steve from next door. You took a nasty knock to the head but the doctors did CT scans and an MRI and they said there was no internal damage and said you should be fine. The accident did knock you out for a while though."

"Knock me out, what do you mean by that? And why did it affect my vision and my muscles?"

"Well honey you've been in a coma for well over for a week now. You haven't used your eyes or your muscles in all that time and your body needs to readjust itself. You'll be up and around in no time, you'll see," her mother said.

"I've been in a coma from a car accident with Steve? Oh my God!" It all started flooding back to her now. She and Steve were on their way to some place in the country. Reed had set up some kind of show for her and she was going to be the main attraction. Oh God, now I remember! Steve said Reed was going to make me have sex with farm animals! Right then and there all the memories came flooding back, from the day Steve had caught her masturbating in her room and shortly thereafter taking her virginity, to becoming a slave to sex for everyone who wanted to crawl between her legs. All the guys she'd chosen by herself to sleep with, to all the guys she was made to have sex with at Alfred's strip club and all the guys Reed had set her up with.

The memories were ingrained in her head and she could see, hear, and smell every last one of them. She recalled the sex-log she had kept on her computer detailing her sexual accomplishments broken down on a day to day level. She'd had sex with so many guys she couldn't possibly remember which ones she'd fucked and so Olivia had kept a daily log of how many she'd had sex with each day. The daily totals were a faint memory, but she recalled the last entry she'd made, the day of the accident, the day when she'd logged her two-thousandth dick. Oh yes, Olivia remembered the day of the accident as clear as day.

Olivia knew Reed had something special planned for her, he'd been promising that ever since the episode at Jake's house where she was made to perform sex acts on the two Mastiffs in front of all the guys he had assembled, including Jake, a boy who she went to school with. It was a humiliating thing, but the worst part that made the event so psychologically damaging, was that her alter-ego, the Queen of the Sluts, had actually enjoyed the sex. The orgasms she'd had with that giant ball of dog muscle lodged in her sweet pussy, had been exquisite. The bloated mass attached to the doggy cock had rubbed her G-spot just right, and had given her some of the most intense orgasms she'd ever experienced.

She still recalled writhing on the floor with the dog's cock lodged in her pussy, his ass facing hers as she rubbed her clitty over and over. How many orgasms she'd had there lying on that floor, she couldn't even guess, but they'd been amazing, and it more than made up for the humiliation she felt inside.

It was just one episode in a long list of many that included just about every sexual experience a person could have. Olivia Hastings had been a human cum sponge and it was all her doing and perhaps worst of all, she'd enjoyed every moment of every sex act she'd performed, no matter who it was with, or who it was for.

All the sex partners she'd endured over the course of the summer, all the drugs she'd consumed, all the money she'd made for the men who'd controlled her life for nearly two months. Well, controlled was maybe a stretch; Olivia had gone into her sexual frenzy all on her own with the aid of the hormone pills her doctor had secretly given her.

Her early sexual exploits had been without direction, a conquesting sexual dynamo looking for any male appendage that could satisfy her wanton sexual cravings. The only thing that Alfred and Reed did, was give her an avenue to satisfy those cravings and make pure profit from it at the same time.

They'd directed the twelve year old nympho to become a serious source of income for them and had merely directed her actions in a way that made them the most profit. All they did was line up the hundreds of guys every week and she knocked them all down.

It was easy, she was a head-turner with a body that made even the most dedicated man stop and stare. At five foot-four, Olivia Hastings had the toned body that only years of serious dance training could provide. She had killer legs and an ass that could only be described as "perfect". Her long wavy blonde hair flowed down to the middle of her back and her pouty lips and big blue eyes rounded out the package. Her face was her most striking feature; to call her beautiful redefined the word. She looked several years older than she was and her body development reinforced the idea that she was much older than her true age. In addition, the hormone pills that her doctor had secretly prescribed as anti-inflammatories had produced rapid breast enlargement that increased her B-cups to an astounding 34DD in just a few short weeks.

At the time of the accident, Olivia's summer had been coming to a close and she was emotionally unsteady, the physical hardships placed on her body had taken a toll on her mind. After taking on what she recorded as her two-thousandth fuck-partner the night before, she was emotionally spent.

It was on the car ride out to wherever they were going that Steve had disclosed that Reed, Steve's father, was going to make her have sex with farm animals. Steve said he didn't know what kinds specifically, but she'd likely know what horse cum tasted like before the night was over.

That was when Olivia snapped; she recalled yelling and screaming at Steve to turn the car around, even yanking on his arm as he drove along. The road conditions weren't the best to begin with, it was raining heavily and it was getting close to dusk when she'd finally had enough.

Olivia was in hysterics as she fought with Steve to turn around. The last thing she remembered that night was the screeching of tires and the bright headlights beaming though the window before everything turned upside down, and then everything had gone black.


"Mom, I think my eyes are starting to adjust. Is that you?" Olivia asked.

"Yes honey, it's me. Oh thank goodness you're alright, you had us so worried. Stacy's been a nervous wreck since the accident too. Oh and Steve's alright. He was lucky, just a few scrapes and bruises."

Steve, I forgot about Steve in all this. Here it comes, she's going to want to know what we were doing way out in the country together. What am I going to say, that he was taking me to have sex with a donkey?

"Steve is ok? Oh that's good to hear mom," Olivia replied as she saw her mother swim into focus. It was so nice to see her face, it helped her ease her mind.

"Yeah, he feels so bad that he didn't see that drunk driver blow through the red light before it hit you guys," Lauren said as she gripped her daughter's hand.

"Well it's understandable, it was pretty dark out, and rainy too," Olivia replied feeling her mother's fingers grip her hand. She squeezed back and was delighted to feel her fingers tighten around her mother's.

"Uh... , no Olivia it wasn't, it was bright and sunny. Steve was giving you a ride to school."

"School? Mom that was months ago. Steve and I were way out in the country and it was dark and raining outside," Olivia contended.

Lauren Hastings glanced over at the nurse facing her and they exchanged puzzled looks. "Sweetheart, you're mistaken. The accident happened twelve days ago, on the Wednesday, two days before school ended."

"But mom, I remember everything that happened leading up to the crash and I'm telling you it happened in August and it was dark and rainy out and Steve and I were way out in the middle of nowhere," Olivia recounted. She was as sure of the details leading up to the crash, as she was sure of who she was. The crash happened exactly the way she remembered. What her mother was talking about made no sense. Olivia could feel her limbs now, flexing her fingers and toes and wiggling her arms and legs.

"Olivia, I'm not sure what you're talking about. You've been in a coma for twelve days, it's June honey, not August. I'm sure you were just dreaming or something," her mother said as she watched her daughter starting to move her limbs a little at a time.

"That just can't be mom, I remember everything that happened over the last two months. I have memories of everything I've done this summer. It has to be real, I couldn't have been dreaming," a frantic Olivia replied.

"Honey, I'm telling you it has to be a dream. The day of the accident I was about to give you a ride and Steve was just getting into his car and offered to give you a ride to school. Then on the way his car got hit by a guy who went through a red light. The ambulance took you straight here and you've been in a coma ever since."

"I remember that day, there was no accident. Steve dropped me off and then after school I walked home. The day before that was... , it was... , the day I went to go see Dr. Sanders."

"That's right honey! You're absolutely right. Well, what do you remember about the day of the accident?"

"It was just another school day, like I said I remember walking home after school. The next day you dropped me off and then Steve happened to see me walking home and he gave me a ride home. He even offered to give me a ride to school the next day too and that was the last day of school." Olivia could feel her legs moving and looked down to see them move. She could clearly see her toes wiggling and her legs moving, her fingers and arms too.

"Honey, that couldn't have happened, Steve's car was a wreck, they put it on a flatbed truck and hauled it to the junk yard after the accident. Whatever it is you think you remember must be some sort of vivid dream," Lauren answered. Deep down Lauren knew brain injuries could cause some strange side effects, but this seemed out of the ordinary. "Honey I don't have much experience with dreams during a coma, we'll ask the doctor and see if he thinks what you remember is normal, ok?"

"Mom, I'm sure you're right, but I don't see how this could have been just a dream, it was too real! I can never remember regular dreams, but I can literally remember every detail about every day from the day you said the accident happened up until the crash, I remember it all!" Olivia stated. Her mind was racing, it just couldn't be possible, her entire summer's sexual marathon wasn't real? It was easy enough to prove, there was tons of evidence that would support her experiences besides just what she remembered, she had her giant boobs, her piercings, her collection of toys and outfits in her closet and her stash of cash and coke. It had to exist, it just had to!

Looking down Olivia noticed something very much amiss, and panic set in. "Mom! Mom! My boobs are gone! Oh my God, what happened to my boobs!" Olivia tried her best to lift her arms and barely managed to lift them onto her hips.

"Olivia! My word, what has gotten into you! Keep your voice down! Your breasts are right where they belong. Nothing happened to them in the accident, they're fine. Now shush, you're embarrassing us both," Lauren said in shock. The last thing she expected out of her precious daughter after waking up from the most traumatic thing she could ever imagine, was an outburst like that!

Managing to get her hands up to her chest, Olivia felt her boobs and they were gone! Well, not gone, but they weren't big anymore! They felt like they were back down to their normal size before all of this began! But that can't be! I know it all happened! I know I had sex! I know I had a lot of sex! I had sex thousands of times, with like two thousand guys! It had to be real! I remember every one of them! How could I have just made up all those faces? All those experiences? I couldn't have dreamt it all up! I don't believe it was all a dream! It's just not possible!

Olivia could feel her breasts through the gown, with her finger tips she was rubbing and feeling her breasts and specifically her nipples. There was no bra and she could clearly feel her studs were gone. Did they take them out when they admitted me? Or did the piercings never happen? Those thoughts swirled around in her head as she continued feeling her nipples, searching for some indication that what she remembered had happened.

"Olivia stop it! Stop groping yourself! Please sweetie, what's wrong with you?" Lauren was in shock, she'd never imagined her daughter capable of such a lewd act.

"Nothing mom, it's just... , it's just... Just what Olivia? Are you going to tell your mother that in your dreamed up reality, your tits blew up to the size of cantaloupes? Exactly how do you plan on explaining that? Blame it all on Dr. Sanders and say the pills he gave you turned you into a big-titted sex fiend? No you're going to shut up and try to piece it together by yourself. If there are answers to find, you'll have to do it without prying eyes watching. Just because you don't have your nipple studs in doesn't mean it didn't happen. Maybe they took them out? If that's the case the holes will still be there. Just check when nobody is around Olivia.

"It's just I thought they'd grown in my dream so I was just checking. Sorry about that," Olivia answered.

The truth was Olivia couldn't wait to be alone so she could check out her tits, and her pussy too, she had a clit ring that she remembered vividly. She could still remember the pain she felt the morning she woke up to find the golden ring through her clit hood, her tits hurt even worse. How could that be a dream? All the memories were so vivid, especially the memories of her sex. How could you dream about something you've never experienced before? The pleasure, the pain, and the overwhelming feeling from all those orgasms? There's no way it could all be a dream!

"That's alright dear, we'll be going home soon and you can see for yourself that everything is back to normal."

"Sounds great mom, I can't wait to go home."


Olivia's next big shock was when they extracted the catheter from her urethra. Looking down Olivia saw her pubic hair, as sparse as it was still in place. From her memories, after Joey had shaved off her pussy hair, she'd kept it shaved. She had vivid memories of shaving her pussy every four or five days, week after week of it. There was no way it could have grown back that fast. Could it really be? Just a dream?

She'd already examined her breasts and found no sign of any piercings, likewise when they were pulling out the catheter, there was no sign that anything had ever piercing into the delicate skin surrounding her clitoris. It was one small disappointment after another.

Olivia thought back to everything that she remembered happening and felt a sadness growing within her. So many memories, so many first experiences, how could it all have been a dream? How could all those things that had provided her with such fond memories be fake? It was like finding out Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny didn't exist, all in the same day. There was an empty pit down in her stomach, and it was filled with dread.

The doctors came in throughout the day and performed several tests to be sure it was safe to let her go home. Everything seemed alright they reported, but the doctors also said that all the tests leading up to her awakening had turned out normal too. The MRI and CT scans revealed nothing suspicious and frankly they weren't sure why she took so long to for her to come out of the coma. Olivia was too frightened to mention her lengthy dream state for fear they would keep her in any longer.

They had insisted she take a wheelchair out of the hospital as they were concerned about her strength; the ride down the elevator churned Olivia's stomach and reminded her of the sinking feeling she had that an entire summer's worth of memories were lost. Emotionally it would be a very trying time she concluded as a tear ran down her cheek. Sex had been such an adventure, sometimes scary, but most of the time it was like riding a roller coaster, some ups, some downs, but at the end of the ride, you just wanted to jump back on and ride it again and again.

Olivia was still in denial as she sat there in the wheelchair on her apparently virgin pussy. Everything was still so vivid as Olivia thought about the memories, she could recall every feeling, every sensation of every kind of sex she'd ever performed. Even now she could still feel the stretch of a big cock splitting her pussy lips apart as it sunk into her silky depths. The mere thought of a recalled memory made her pulse quicken; little beads of sweat broke out along her forehead as she imagined Joey's big thick cock sliding in between her legs, the crown of his big veiny shaft forcing its way into her tight pussy like so many other cocks had done during her summer as a mega-slut (if she ever was one at all). She could feel the curvature of his cock as it made its way up her love tunnel, the way it changed its entrance angle as it sunk deeper. He had a big one and it was rock hard, it was the kind that punched you in the gut when it bottomed out. "How could I just imagine that feeling, if it was all a dream?" Olivia kept wondering.

It was a lovely thought, and one she'd like to relive some day as the bumpy ride of the wheel chair brought her attention back to the present.

"Easy does it honey," Lauren said as she wheeled the chair up to the door of her car. It had been an exciting day with her only child coming out of her coma with apparently no brain damage and no memory loss. Well other than her claims that it was August and school was about to start, that was pretty weird.

As Lauren pulled out of the parking lot, she turned to her daughter and said, "Hey hon, your cell phone is in my purse, you might want to call Stacey and let her know you're ok. You're phone's been going crazy with text messages ever since the accident, I assume most of them are hers."

"They're probably all Alfred's and Reed's letting me know where I'll be fucking," she thought, still not fully accepting that her summer sexathon didn't happen. Digging out her phone, Olivia checked out her text list and another wave of sadness fell over her, there was nothing there but messages from her closest friends. There was nothing from Reed, nothing from Alfred, not even a single message from the guys from the church. Big Lou and Elliott had texted her almost daily for over a week leading up to the accident. Olivia could remember just about every one, mostly because of the guilt she felt for not replying back to them as often as she should have.

Denial was something that was coming easy to the young traumatized girl as she read through the messages. Surely there must be something, some clue that her experiences weren't just some part of a lucid dream. There were messages from best friend Stacey, and ones from her other friends Sarah, Kylee, Amanda and Emily. They all offered their prayers and hoped she'd be home soon so they could hang out and enjoy the summer break together. A tear ran down Olivia's cheek as she realized that her treasure trove of memories must be false.

Returning home, Olivia made her way through the house and into her room, searching for anything that would lend credence to her collection of memories. Everywhere she turned, everywhere she looked, yielded nothing but a vacuous dead end. Her room looked the same as the day she left to go to the farm with Steve, her bed was unmade, her closet door slightly ajar, even her jar of cream from Dr. Sanders was sitting on her bedside table just like she remembered. In the back of her mind she was hoping beyond hope that the jar of cream contained the drugs that had helped to start the whole transformation from an innocent schoolgirl to a mega-slut.

"Checking out that cream is definitely going to be on the top of my list of things to do tonight," Olivia thought. Even if it was all a dream, it still meant that it had been a week and a half since she'd last masturbated and mega-slut or no megaslut, Olivia Hastings was still a slave to masturbating. It was her chronic masturbating that landed her in Dr. Sanders office in the first place after she'd rubbed her clitty raw. "Well, even if I'm not the biggest slut in the world, I can put one guy on my list who's seen my pussy! Dr. Sanders, eww gross!" It was an amusing thought that put a smile on Olivia's face. It wasn't much of a claim to fame in comparison to her dreamt up slutty accomplishments, but it was a start.

Olivia was thinking about her lengthy list of guys she remembered sleeping with, it kept her mind busy as she searched her room, crossing item after item off her list of things that she should have had if her dreams had been real. The drugs were gone, the money was gone, her box of toys from the House of Skin, even the nice clothes she'd purchased from the mall were gone. "Hell, I'd be shocked if any place called the "House of Skin" even existed," she thought.

It was an emotional event, cleaning out the collection of memories and seeing that each and every item she remembered didn't exist. It was terribly sad and Olivia felt extremely depressed about it all. In her dreams she'd been somebody special, albeit a special slut, but she made an impression on every life she touched. She made men's dreams come true. She was the unobtainable Lolita that they all fantasized about, and they could have her if they wanted. Olivia the super-slut even went out of her way to find those men and offer them her body for free, it wasn't until Reed and Alfred had their hooks into her that she could only be had for a price.

Oh and they paid, they paid a lot. The eighteen thousand dollars she had stashed away in her closet was proof of that, and that was only her meager cut. Olivia could only imagine how much money the guys made off her pussy... But... , it didn't happen. She'd been lost in her memories again as if it had all actually happened. It was going to be a very, very difficult transition she realized as she slid so easily back into her super-slut persona.

Why she was finding it so hard to believe she was just a virginal twelve year old was beyond her comprehension. Olivia so badly wanted those memories to be real again, there was something about being that slut that she couldn't ignore, something that held real value for her. The memories were all she had left and even though they were as real as any other memory she had of real life events, she was worried they'd fade away like every other dream she'd had.

That was it, Olivia decided right there to write down everything she remembered. Every day right from the beginning and every guy she could remember. Sitting down at her computer, Olivia went to work tracing back every encounter she could remember.

"Whatcha doing honey?" Lauren asked peaking in her door.

"Nothing mom, just checking email," Olivia replied as she swapped screens to one showing her unread emails.

"Did you call Stacey yet?"

"Oh crap, I forgot," Olivia replied realizing she'd totally blown off calling her best friend, who was probably worried sick.

"Language young lady," Lauren responded before closing her door and leaving her daughter to her privacy. It was nice to have her home again, safe and sound. Olivia, her beautiful daughter with every door open to her. She had the looks and the brains that would make every step in her life that much easier to take. Lauren was truly lucky to have such a well mannered and sensible daughter. Olivia never got up to any trouble, always acted responsibly and didn't even show much of an interest in boys, yet. "Oh, that day will be coming soon enough. What are you going to do then mom?" Lauren asked herself. "With Olivia's looks, the boys will be showing up in droves before too long."


"Hi Stace, it's me. How are you?" Olivia asked her best friend.

"Oh my God Liv! How ya doing?"

"I'm fine. What are you doing right now?"

"Nothing, can I come over?"

"Yeah absolutely. I have something to tell you, and show you if you want."

"What is it? Sounds juicy."

"Can't tell you over the phone, you'll think I'm weird or something. Just come on over, k?"

"Sure thing Liv, I'm on my way."


Stacy Bennett pedaled her bike over to her best friend's house in record time. It had been almost two weeks since the accident and she missed her best friend badly. As if that wasn't enough, now Olivia had something juicy to tell her, and she couldn't do it over the phone! What could it be? She's been in a coma for twelve days!

Parking her bike at the side of the house, Stacey bolted up the stairs and rushed inside. "Hi Mrs. Hastings, is Olivia in her room?"

"Hiya Stacey, and you can call my Lauren. You don't have t be so formal you know," Lauren joked playfully with her daughter's best friend.

"Ok, thanks, see ya!" Stacey replied as she ran down the hallway and burst through the door to Olivia's room.

Olivia jumped like she'd been shot out of a cannon at the abrupt entry.

"Sorry Liv, I didn't mean to startle you," Stacy said as she bounded over and hugged her friend. She'd obviously caught her friend off-guard.

"No it's ok, I was in the middle of writing something and I thought you might be my mother," Olivia whispered.

"What is it you're writing?" Stacy asked in the same quiet tone.

"It's a memoir of sorts," Olivia said as she noticed the expression on her friend's face change from happy to curious. "Better sit down, this will take some explaining..."

Stacy jaw dropped open along with innumerable "Oh my Gods" and "Are you serious" thrown in with a few other choice phrases as Olivia Hastings told her every gory detail about what had transpired in her head during her twelve day coma.

"Liv, that's kinda ... uh ... unbelievable. I can't believe that was all from a dream."

"It wasn't "just" a dream Stace. It was real, at least in my head it was real. Every part of it, I can remember it all, every bit of it. Every smell, every feeling, and every person like they were real."

"And you had ... sex with them all?"

"Yeah, you too, I mean you had sex too, with just about as many guys as I did," Olivia replied as she reclined back on her bed.

"But why guys? I mean why older guys? Why not cute boys from our school? Why not hot celebrities or something like that, why all the gross old guys?"

"I don't know? It was like it was more reality than fantasy when it came to that part. It was like they were the ones that wanted to get with us the most and my brain just connected it together. Plus that's who Steve kept finding for us and I think we avoided guys we knew because we were trying to keep that part of our lives a secret. That's all I can figure."

"And it was fun?"

"The sex part?"

"Yeah."

"Stace, let me tell you, it was better than anything you've ever experienced before. It was mind blowing. You know the craziest part, is how much fun it was. Doing something I've... , sorry, we've never done before. The part I don't get, and this is what's driving me crazy, is how I could dream up something like that and it seem so real, if I've never experienced it before?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.