Two Birds & a Bloke
After the Match

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Nobbs

Erotica Sex Story: After the Match - Northern bloke Phil has moved into a new flat in London and finds he has two very 'interesting' young women sharing the apartment opposite. Very interesting indeed. Written as five separate stories, they do follow on from each other and that is the reason I'm posting them as one. The very, very first erotic stories I wrote back in 1998 - and it shows. Posted here for the sake of posterity, nothing more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy  

The Ref blew a blast on his whistle to signify the end of the match and Phil, Nicole and the rest of the supporters of the away side, Leeds United, sprang up out of their seats to celebrate victory. It was a well-deserved win, against a very good Chelsea side. Phil turned and hugged Nicole, who was wearing one of Phil's old football shirts. Nicole didn't support Leeds like Phil, but she was happy that her friend's team had won.

Phil's friend Tony turned to him and said, "Back t' that Pub now Phil. I think a few pints is in order to celebrate."

"Definitely," said Phil, "I've got a free beer coming if you guys drink enough."

"You'll probably get two then," said Declan, another of Phil's friends from 'Up North'.

The four of them began to file out of the ground, followed by the rest of Phil's friends, Joey, James and Mike.

On leaving Stamford Bridge they made their way back along the route to Phil's apartment block, singing celebratory football songs as they did. The pub was at the end of Phil's street; a half hour or so walk from the ground. They entered 'The Ferret and Spud' in jovial mood and ordered a round of drinks.

"'ere Phil," said Tony, "You know we're crashing at yours t'nite don't y'."

"No, Nobody told me," replied Phil, "I ain't got the room."

"I 'eard your pad is right big," said Joey, "should be plenty 'o room."

"My spare room is a gym, there ain't a bed."

"Who gives a fuck," said James, "I'd rather kip on't your floor than catch last train back t' Leeds pissed owt me skull."

"Ay," said Mike, "The lads spot on there."

"Alright," said Phil, "Y'can stay."

"Great," said Declan, "More beer 'ere barkeep."

As more beers were paid for, Nicole turned to Phil, "If they're all staying the night I may as well go and get Lisa. We could make a proper party of it, take them up west or something."

"Good idea," said Phil, "What d'you think lads, should I send Nicky to get her flat-mate?"

A chorus of approval followed.

"I'll be back soon," said Nicole to the lads as she left, "The two of us together will show you boys how to party."

Phil noticed a definite glint in her eye.

Nicole rushed back to her apartment, stripping off the football shirt she was wearing as she walked through the door.

"'Liss," she called, "Lisa! Are you in?"

There was no reply, but Nicole could hear telltale groans coming from her own bedroom. She walked down the corridor and pushed open the door, which was already ajar. She saw just what she expected to find. Lisa was lying on the sun-bed, legs sprawled wide, and with a vibrator lodged deep in her pussy.

"'Liss, what are you up to?" Nicole asked.

Lisa just groaned louder and worked the vibrator into her pussy with more vigor. She gave Nicole no answer. Nicole moved over to the sun-bed, kneeling beside Lisa's lower half.

"How many times have I told you," said Nicole, "not to do this on the sun-bed. It's a bitch to clean afterwards."

With that, she scooped up the smaller frame of Lisa in her arms. Lisa had a grin of ecstasy on her face, and she continued to work the vibrator in and out of herself as Nicole carried her over to the bed. She unceremoniously dumped Lisa on the mattress, causing the vibrator to jolt and almost disappear inside Lisa's cunt.

Nicole knelt down again, this time between Lisa's wide spread legs, and moving Lisa's hands away, she took hold of the vibrator.

"We haven't got much time, I'll have to make this quick. We are supposed to go and meet Phil and his friends in 'the spud'."

She began to move the pale pink plastic device quickly in and out of Lisa's pussy. As Lisa began to buck her hips in time with the thrusts, Nicole bent her head down, and began to lick at Lisa's clit. Lisa gripped Nicole's head, to make sure she didn't try and move away. Nicole flicked at Lisa's clit with her tongue, then she gently nibbled at it, and then she sucked into her mouth. It was all too much for Lisa, who had been doing this for a long time before Nicole arrived. The movements of her hips became quicker, and she gripped Nicole's head tighter, pulling her face to into her blonde mound. She let out a final cry, a loud scream, as she came. The waves of orgasm ripped through her body, causing it to shake and ripple.

As the orgasm subsided Lisa let go of Nicole's head. Nicole stood up, removing the vibrator from Lisa as she did. As it left her body Lisa whimpered slightly, and reached out for it, but Nicole brought it up to her lips and began to lick it clean. When she was finished she threw it down to Lisa on the bed.

"Come on, get up. There's five blokes waiting down the pub to meet you."

Lisa got up off the bed, her legs still shaky from the intensity of the orgasm, and went into her own room to get changed.

"Do I have time for a shower?" she asked as she left.

"Not really," said Nicole, "Just throw some clothes on, brush your hair and slap on some lippy. Phil and his friends are probably 3 or 4 pints ahead of us by now."

"We'll just have to drink shorts then to catch up," Lisa said as she busied herself getting ready.

Nicole changed her clothes, putting on a teasingly short skirt, and a see-through chiffon blouse. She capped it off with a pair of strappy high heels, and was admiring how sexy she looked in the mirror when Lisa walked up behind her. She reached around and cupped Nicole's sizable tits.

"Did the boys appreciate these?"

"I think so," replied Nicole, "Are you ready already?"

"Yep. I figured since we've already got six men to keep us company, a full 'clubbing' make-over wasn't needed."

Nicole turned around to see Lisa dressed in a tight white crop top, through which her hardened nipples protruded. Her mid-rift was exposed, showing off Lisa's new belly button ring, and her skirt actually looked shorter than Nicole's, probably because of her diminutive size. She wore platform trainers, adding a couple of inches to her height, but Nicole still towered above her. With little time to spend on her hair she had simply tied it into a tight bun on the top of her head.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Like a complete tart," said Nicole.

"Good," said Lisa, "So do you."

"Thank you."

"Shall we go?"

"Whenever you're ready," said Nicole.

The pair matched out of the apartment and down the street towards the pub arm in arm, their arses swinging in unison as the strutted their stuff.

As soon as the pair entered the pub heads turned to look at them. Lisa, Nicole and Phil were regulars in 'The Ferret and Spud' but even so the girls still drew looks, especially when dressed for a party. They both loved it, and played to the crowd, but on this particular Saturday night they were only concerned with Phil's mates.

The group was on the far side of the bar, so the girls had to push through the crowd to get to them. There were one or two couples sat at tables around the edge of the room, and the men couldn't help but watch the girl's arses as they wiggled past them. One of them got a slap around the face from his girlfriend for his trouble.

When Lisa and Nicole arrived at the group, they were greeted by a broad smile from Phil.

"Boys," he said, beaming, "You already know Nicole..."

"She d'ay look like that earlier," interrupted James, "She looks fucking gorgeous now."

"What, I didn't before?" said Nicole.

"No, I didn't mean that..." stammered James, struggling to get out of a hole.

"Well this," Phil said saving his friend from further embarrassment, "is Lisa." He presented her to the lads like a trophy.

All of them looked on admiringly and Lisa loved it. She responded by placing one hand on her hip and the other by her ear. She bent her knees as she showed off for her audience.

"Fu--ck--ing Hell," said Joey, "You said she was PE teacher. I never 'ad a fucking teacher that looked like that."

"Too fucking right," said Mike, "All my fucking PE teachers looked like fucking men."

"They were fucking men," said James flatly, "Unless they were dykes, in which case they would 'ave been fucking women."

"Are you lot just gonna gas, or is somebody gonna buy me a drink," said Lisa.

"Yeah," said Nicole, "We've got some catching up to do."

There was a rush for the bar as the lads all fished out their wallets to buy the girls a drink.

Three glasses of vodka later Lisa was ready to go out clubbing.

"Where shall we go Phil?"

"I don't know, up west somewhere?"

"No fucking way," said Joey, "The prices down 'ere are fucking stupid. I'm nearly out o' dosh already."

"I'm wiv' 'im," said Mike, "There's no way I c'n be goo-ing up west t' sum fucking club, just t' wiggle about and pay four fucking quid for a fucking beer."

"I'll tell you what," said Nicole, "Why don't we go to the offie and get some cheap beer and a couple of bottles of vodka, and go back to our place. We'll stick some records on and have our own party."

"What about ya neighbors?" asked Tony, always the sensible one.

"Fuck 'em," said Lisa.

"Yes, you have," said Phil and everyone laughed.

"I mean," said Lisa in a stern tone, "that most of them will be out on the town themselves, and the rest can piss off."

"Sounds sound t' me," said James, "Which way t'offie."

The group left the pub and made their way to the "Victoria Wine" across the street. There they brought as much booze as they could carry, before going back to Lisa and Nicole's flat.

When they got into the flat, the guys went into the kitchen to deposit the beer In the fridge, while Lisa and Nicole headed for the stereo to put on some music. They choose some club tunes, and set the volume at a level that was loud enough to dance to but low enough to avoid complaints. The lads came back into the lounge, cans of beer in hand, to find the two sexy young ladies trying to dance in the confined space.

"Will ya look at that," said Declan, "Is there a better sight than two hot babes bumping and grinding."

"There's not enough room here," said Nicole.

"Guys," said Lisa pointing to two of them, "Give us a hand will you. I want that sofa against that wall, those chairs moving, and shift this coffee table."

Beer cans were put down and furniture was moved to make more room to dance. Phil had managed to avoid all the work and came into the room with two vodkas for the girls.

"Phil," said Nicole as she took the drink from him, "You read my mind."

For the next few tracks the flat resembled many a nightclub. The girls danced around each other, vodkas in hand, while the guys sat around the edge of the room supping beer. Both Lisa and Nicole were still dressed for the club, and they looked hot. Their movements as they danced were very suggestive. Declan, James, Joey, Mike and Tony watched, jaws open, spellbound by these sexy women. Phil had seen it all a thousand times, but never tired of it.

"Cor!" said Declan as Lisa swung her hips in time with the music, wiggling her arse in his face. He reached up a hand to touch it, but Lisa batted it away and tossed her head back in laughter.

The music changed, slowing somewhat. Now it really was bump and grind time. Instinctively Lisa and Nicole took hold of each other and began to grind their hips together, bending their knees with the beat. Lisa turned around, and ground her arse into Nicole's crotch. She stayed like that just long enough to flash a smile at each of the guys around the room, before turning back to face Nicole. Lisa reached up with her lips and found Nicole's. They kissed passionately, to 'whoops' and cries of encouragement from the men.

"Fuck this off," said Declan, "I'm having me some of that action."

He stood up, discarding his empty can on the floor. At six foot he towered above Lisa, so instead he crept up behind Nicole, placing his hands on her hips and swinging his own. Nicole abandoned Lisa, and instead turned around to embrace Declan, kissing him.

Now dancing alone, Lisa ran her fingers through her hair, and Phil had to admire how sexy she looked.

Joey stood up and slid over to Lisa. She threw her arms around his neck, and they danced together slowly as they kissed.

"These girls are hot," Tony said to Phil, "You were lucky to find them."

"Find them. They fucking well found me mate. But yeah, I'm damned lucky."

The four on the makeshift dance floor continued to move together slowly, even though the music had changed and speeded up again.

Phil passed his other three friends, who were still sat down, a can of beer each, and cracked one open himself.

"Hey 'Liss," he called to her, "Why don't you show Joey what you do best."

Lisa broke off the kiss and raised an eyebrow. Her bright blue eyes sparkled at the suggestion. Slowly she dropped to her knees, running a hand down Joey's body as she did. When she was level with his belt, she stopped and began to unbuckle it as slowly as she could. Three of the four still seated watched in fascination. Phil smiled as he imagined the pleasure Joey was about to experience. Declan and Nicole took no notice, they were still in their own world, their tongues grappling with each other.

With Joey's belt undone, Lisa opened the button on Joey's trousers, and then pulled the zip down slowly. She reached her hand inside his boxers, and fished out Joey's cock. When she saw it, her eyes lit up. It was huge. A wicked smile flashed across her face before she bent her head to kiss the tip of it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.