Katie's Immortal Tits

by Fast Eddy

Copyright© 2011 by Fast Eddy

Humor Story: The preservation of a monumental attraction.

Caution: This Humor Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Humor   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Petting   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts   .

As you may already know, my mother, Katie has a fantastic pair of tits. (38DD for you statistically oriented folks) and I got to thinking of making a keepsake to enable my recollection of her. Then I came upon an idea to make a mount of her extraordinary tits. I thought that it would be fun and rewarding to capture a three dimensional representation of those glorious melons. And I set out on our journey. It was usual to capture mom and play with her for long periods of time. This would be the same type of game, only more preparation is needed.

At first, I will need to build a frame to support Katie in an optimum position, to give her breasts the best suspension to capture her in. This is not an easy task with large boobs. To capture them at their finest, one must take into consideration the angles of the breast bone, and the shoulders of the subject. The mass of the actual tits must be considered as well. How gravity affects them is another issue that cannot be ignored. It's really not too complicated; the bottom line is that the finished product must give an appealing visual experience to the viewer. Care must also be observed as to the environment that this trophy will be displayed. For example, is there to be only one pair or many pairs to view. This will have a bearing on the angles established to present each display. Will the study consist of a strict, scientific comparison display or a more aesthetic presentation? All of these factors should be considered before you engage in this endeavor.

Do not take this project lightly. Much time should be devoted in preparation of a suitable frame. Posing the subject in trial situations will aid the artist in making a sound decision for the display project. Extensive mass vs. angle studies will aid the artist in determining the most comfortable position for the subject. A "hands on" approach, as well as visuals is always necessary to achieve optimum results in a project of this type. Take the time to properly knead the breasts to encourage the nipples to their maximum extension, Pinching and rolling the nipples to promote extension is recommended, however, stretching the nipples using the thumb and index finger on each nipple should not be ruled out. Sucking on the nipples has been shown to be an effective method also. Don't hesitate to employ all of these techniques as necessary to maintain the desired nipple orientation on the subject, prior to the molding phase.

Now that these determinations have been made, go back and double check your work. Pay attention to all of the techniques mentioned and be positive that they have been executed precisely. Don't get into a rush to complete these important preliminary steps, as they are of prime importance.

Now that the frame dimensions have been ascertained the artist should trial fit the subject into the frame to determine the repeatability of the subject. A repeatable mass vs. angle orientation is necessary to insure an accurate reproduction of the subject.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.