Spring Games with Krisztina - Cover

Spring Games with Krisztina

Copyright© 2011 by Krisztina

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Events of a nice day in May that reflect the flow of juices rush of hormones the late spring inspires

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

She stood there thinking the collar will surely leave a mark and made a note to herself to wear carves ir a turtleneck top to hide it, eventually to put some make-up on it.

The men at the bar were drinking and looking at her, and then he heard a rolling noise and a saw a stand or rather a podium being rolled in by their host. It was black and upholestered in dark cloth and had drawers on its side. As the host rolled it next to her he told her to hop on and she did. It was fairly big, and as she stood on it she felt the pull on her collar to relax. The host pulled out some drawers in the back which were in fact concealed steps and stepping beside her unhooked the cable from her collar.

We are ready if you are! - he called to the men at the bar, who returned to their seats. Krisztina thought she was not ready as she felt weekness in her knees from excitement.

The host hooked a short chain onto her collar again and told her: "Take off your dress!"

Kriszti reached down and pulled it over her head and got momentarily stuck with the chain attached to her collar. She looked at the host who changed hands on the chain and dropped the dress to the floor. Realizing suddeny that she wore no bra acting a bit she covered her breasts with her hands crossed, that she regretted a moment later as the host hit the sensitive skin on the back of her thighs with a crop she did not notice him carrying.

"No false modesty Krisztina!" - he reprimanded her and he grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed and twisted it. Her nipples reacted instantly stiffening even more and pointing into space towards her audience. The host then reached into the front of her panties and feeling her heat and wetness said: "How wet and ready, very nice but this will have to wait a bit!" - and he produced a pair of padded handcuffs and put them on her binding her wrists behind her back.

He jumped from the podium and opened a drawer and took out a metal rod with padded bindings at its ends for wrists, also a gag with a ring and a curious buttplug with an imitation of a rabbit's tail on the outer end. The host left the drawer open and climbed back on the stand. Krisztina stared down on the objects with open curiosity. She had sessions of bondage before but always rather improvised and not with the sophistication she saw here. She hardly noticed the host stepping behind her and completey missed him attacing her collar's chain to the cable that he lowered again from the ceiling winch. She startled when she felt the tug of the cable on her collar which became stronger and she had to stand on tiptoes. The host then bent down and standing in front of her put the leather covered ring into her mouth forcing it wide open.

"You will learn to love this little bitch!" - he told her. He produced also a blindfold out of a pocket at the sight of which she started to protest looking pleadingly to the Doctor and to their host. She mumbled incomprehensibly and shook her head at the blindfold which resulted in her drooling, the saliva dripping from her chin onto her breasts and to the black surface of the podium. She hated blindfolds ever since she had a bad experience of them while playing bdsm games earlier in another setting. "Yes" - told the Doctor - "she hates blindfolds, some previous trauma involved ... but i leave it up to you." "Then Blindfold it is!" told the host and put it on Krisztina's eyes and when she struggled he cropped her across the buttock with a cane.

This all scared Kriszti. She had played like this before, with a friend when she was in secondary school. At that time she ended up fucked against her will not only by her blindfolder but by two others as well of whom she knew nothing. She was in shock then because at that time she boasted to the friend with whom she played about her being on contraceptives and insisting on him wearing condoms just because she thought it kinky. At that time she tried to resist the three men and she was spanked hard and held down and virtually raped all three of them shooting their seed inside her because she was protesting against it and they found this amusing. She was told afterwards by the friend that all three of them loved her for acting so perfectly, she smiled then, but rushed home as fast as she could rinsed herself and tried in vain to arrange for after event contraception a rare and quite illegal treatment for a 16 year old teenage girl not accompanied by a worried mother. She had to wait two weeks till she found out that she was not pregnant, but ever since that event she she detested being blindfolded. And here it came again and it did not matter that she had been on contraceptives this time, her fear was already implanted in her.

Kriszti's reaction to being blindfolded surprised the host of the evening but he found the surprise rather pleasing, he liked provoking this kind of reactions, but it usually took more than covering eyes. He took his time, silently walked around the girl occasionally touching her, startling her. Then he unsnapped the wrist harnesses and put them onto her buckling them thight before unlocking her handcuffs. Instinctively and immediatly Kriszti took off her blindfold with her freed hands but also regretted doing it when he felt the crop hit her ass again, this time much harder than before, and felt the tug on her collar harder than ever as the winch almost lifted her from her feet. The host hit her twice more with the crop the second hit ripping through the thin fishnet of her pantiesmaking her cry out in pain and counvulse and choke harder. The host stood in front of her and asked her in a quiet voice: "You want more?" She shook her head tears in her eyes. "Good. Then I will let you down and you will put on the blindfold yourself!" Kriszti's eyes widened and shook her head and winced as the crop hit her ass again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.