Spring Games with Krisztina - Cover

Spring Games with Krisztina

Copyright© 2011 by Krisztina

Chapter 4: The Party Part I

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Party Part I - Events of a nice day in May that reflect the flow of juices rush of hormones the late spring inspires

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

The villa was quite big from the street and from the back it looked even bigger. It had a big extension on the ground floor with glass walls and glass roof but the walls were covered with heavy draperies from the inside. The parking lot was big and three other cars stood there beside the Doctor's. As they got out a tall man came from the extension of the house. He was tall big boned and in his mid fifties. He was waving at them as they got out.

- You are late! We were thinking that you made up your mind. "Anyway", he looked at Krisztina taking in the glistening semen on her face sizing her up "I think it was worth the wait. Bring her, the others are waiting"

They walked to the door of tha pavilon the Doctor leading Krisztina on the thin chain behind himself. She was surprised the most she expected was a hotel, not a villa. Krisztina felt tension and excitement grow inside her. She flushed but held herself up.

As they went inside there were three more men sitting on couches and armchairs, near the house there were big windows open and she could see a living room with a bar. The half of the pavilon was taken up by a pool lighted nicely. the armchairs and couches were arranged in a semicircle facing the pool and beside the pool was a round leather covered ottoman.

"May I?", asked the big man who led them in and was evidently the host.

"Of course", said the Doctor giving the chain to him.

Krisztina glanced at the Doctor questioningly but he just smiled at her and went to the bar in the house and poured homself a drink. the of big man tugged firmly on the chain to move her to the middle of the circle. There he grabbed the chain close to her neck to and maintaining a steady upward pull he turned to the men sitting.

"This gentlemen is Krisztina, the toy of the good Doctor. As you know he applied for membership, and Krisztina is the girl he is offering to share with us. I must tell you in advance that the girl does not know what this is about, she was not told according to rules, but the Doctor guarantees, she will behave herself well. So first of all let us see what we have here."

"is she eager to please?" asked one bald rather fattish man."

"Ye..." tried to answer Krisztina but the tall man jerked the chain hard and said: "You were not asked! Keep still!"

The Doctor came back from the room and took the polaroids from a pocket and gave it to the bald man who looked at them grinned passed on the pictures to the man next to him and said "Quite promising so far!"

"Yes", said the man holding the pictures putting on his spectacles, "She certainly is. How old?"

After a pause Krisztina felt the jerk again on the chain this time harder and she had to raise herself on tiptoes. "You were asked, girl, answer!" said the host.

"I am nineteen" said Krisztina slowly feeling the tug on her neck.

"Nice age. Care for a drink?" asked the man as he passed the pictures to the third man.

"Yes, please"

"We have many drinks over here" said the host.

"Vodka" dared Krisztina.

"A girl to my taste!" Said her second questioner. He smiled a wry smile at her, went to the bar poured the drink into a heavy glass and returned to her. She wanted to take the glass from him but he said: "Not this way! Put your hands behind your back!". She did as told and than the man produced a small spoon and gathered up the semen from her face with it. All the while she felt the constant tug on her collar, seemingly the host wanted to make sure she obeyed. The man with the spectacles mixed the semen from the spoon into the vodka and said, lifting it towards her lips: "it would be a shame to waste all that!". She answered not minding the pull on her collar getting stronger "there is still some in my hair." and chocked off. "You were not asked" Said the host. "No problem" said the spectacled man smiling at her, "It was a good answer. Now drink up girl, that's it" and made her drink the vodka and she felt the pull relax to allow her to drink. He took the glass from her lips patted her cheeks and said: "I say she is perfectly in order. I say we take her." He turned and went to his armchair, sat, and took off his jacket and took his glasses off to wipe them. She gasped suddenly realizing who the man was. A doctor as well from the hospital, a gynaecologist, he was the one who was there at her birth, she knew him by sight and her mother told me it was him many times. She wondered if he knew. She knew he told her Doctor this. She shook realizing that these men were maybe not all random strangers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.