Ralph's Obsessions - Cover

Ralph's Obsessions

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A story of a Widower sharing his home with his adult daughter. He longs for his sex life he once had. He had two obsessions, one was to have sex with his daughter. The fear of consequences helped to keep his hands off her other than hugs. She agrees to help him with his frustrations to a limited degree. He visits an adult book store and has his second obsession with the girl behind the Glory Hole. A possible Romance? Has his lost love been found? Is this the girl of his dreams? Who is this girl?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest  

Later that night I went to the book store. I was full of excitement and hoping that Sue-Kee would agree to meet with me. I paid the $20 and luckily no one was in there so I went right in. I was already hard from anticipation. I dropped my pants and stuck my cock through the hole. I said, "it's Rascal."

Sue-Kee said, "oh good. I've been waiting for you."

After she gave me one of her fabulous blow jobs I asked, "have you decided to meet with me?"

Sue-Kee said, "there are conditions. Get a motel room. When I come there I want all the lights in the room out. We both will wear ski masks so we won't recognize one another. I just can't let anyone know who I am."

I said, "I understand and I feel the same so I will wear a ski mask too."

Sue-Kee said, "good then I will agree to meet with you."

"ok great. I'll call right away for a reservation."

"I can't be there before midnight as I work here until then."

I used my cell phone and called a local motel on the edge of town. I made the reservation and asked the clerk which room it would be.

I said to Sue-Kee, "it will be room 35 on the bottom floor in the back."

She said, "ok I'll be there."

I was very excited and didn't know what to do with my time until midnight. I went to the motel and checked in so I would be sure to have the room. I went back and inspected it and thought it was perfect. I had an old ski mask at home so I went back to the house. I still had time to kill. I went to a drive in restaurant and got a burger and coffee. I parked on the side and took my time eating so as to kill time. Finally it was 11:30.

I drove back to the motel and went in the room. I got one of the little bars of soap from the bathroom and used it to prop open the door just enough where she could get in without a key. I took off my clothes and took a quick shower. After drying off I put on my ski mask then turned off all the lights. I laid on the bed and waited.


It was 12:15 when there was a knock at the door. I said it was open and to come on in. I could make out the outline of a body and she did have her ski mask on. I could barely see her taking her clothes off then she climbed on to bed with me. We didn't speak, just began holding one another, rubbing each other's bodies then I kissed her.

Sue-Kee said, "I have never been with a man before and I am still a virgin. I don't know why but I just felt you were the man to make me a woman."

I said, "I am honored to be your first and that I will try to make it pleasurable for you as you hope it will be."

She sucked my cock to get me hard but not to let me cum. She then lay on her back. I just had to taste her pussy. I licked, tongued and sucked her clit until she had two climaxes.

She said, "that is the first time anyone has made me climax and is the most wonder feeling I have ever had.

I then moved up and put my cock to the entrance of that wonderful pussy. I kissed her as I first entered her. I only went as far as getting the head inside. She grunted and said, "wow it is big."

I said, "when you adjust to it let me know and I will go further." I was now at the prime moment with my cock at her maidenhead.

I said, "it might hurt a bit at first but then it would go away."

She said, "yes I am aware of that but I'm ready."

I pushed through her hymen and then stopped and waited. She said OWWW. I kissed her passionately to help her ease the pain. A few minutes later she said it was ok now that the pain had gone away.

I then pushed the rest of the way inside her until I bumped against her cervix. What a feeling it is to be completely inside a pussy after so many years.

Sue-Kee said, "oh God that feels so wonderful and I thank you for being so slow and gentle about it. I can feel every inch of it as it moved inside me"

I said, "there are men who would have barged on in and not care if it hurt you or not. I could not even think of hurting you any more than the little it would hurt."

She kissed me and began rocking her hips side to side. I began sliding in and out. She was tight naturally and I had a hard time to keep from cumming. She pushed up to meet my down strokes. I kept a steady rhythm giving maximum pleasure to both of us.

Sue-Kee tightened her arms around me and said, "oh please keep that up I can't believe how good this feels. It makes me wonder why I waited so long other than the right man wasn't there. You are now that man."

I said, "I really appreciate you feeling that way about me. I have a suggestion if you are a bit wild and wicked."

She said, "that sounded intriguing so what did you have in mind."

I said, "can we roll play being father and daughter just for tonight?"

Sue-Kee said, "oh my gosh. I have thought of that at times but never had the nerve to approach my father about it. Let's do it."

I started it by saying "oh my little baby I want to make love to you so bad. Do you want to make love to your daddy."

She put on a little girl voice and said, "oh yes daddy make love to your little princess. I need you to fill my void. Put it in me now."

That got both of us extremely hot and I began sliding in and out with increasing speed.

Sue-Kee got so excited. She was ready to explode and blurted out "oh God daddy fuck me fuck your baby girl.

I said, "yes I am fucking my sweet baby girl and I'm gonna give you a nice wet present."

She said, "oh yes daddy give me your cum and make a baby in me." She exploded in the most mind blowing climax while I unloaded a huge amount of cum in her hot inferno of a tunnel.

She was still in the middle of her climax when she clamped her legs tight around me. She was near delirious and kept mumbling "fuck me daddy fuck me daddy oh daddy fuck me" and went through two more climaxes.

I kept pounding and unloaded more cum into her. We both collapsed and could not move. We were so emotional that we were still shaking and just held one another. She said, "that felt so good that, for a moment, I almost believed you were my father."

I said, "yes I feel the same way in wishing you were my daughter. Life plays strange tricks on us and not let us have what we really wish for."

We continued holding one another, kissing and rubbing their bodies together. my hands roamed the sides of her body and rubbed her arms. There was something on her left shoulder.

I said, "what is that?"

"a birthmark."

"It has an unusual shape."

"Yes it was shaped like a U.

I swallowed hard and said, "oh". The thought of that made me hard again. Surprisingly I was still inside her. I slid my cock back and forth slowly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.