I Loved the Black Rose
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This fantasy is an homage to someone very dear to me. In it I envision a face-to-face meeting in which I try both to rekindle a relationship we once shared, and to help her rid herself of some of the pain of her past. Through an intense sexual encounter of my own design, I fail at both. My hope with this story is to depict my feelings for a most beautiful, complex and fragile creature whom I have loved. The Black Rose.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

"I know, my sweet girl," I said. "I was absolutely wrong. I'm very sorry. Mommy is very, very sorry. Can you ever forgive me, Gisele?"

"Does it feel good to rub yourself while my pussy is right over your face, Mommy?"

"Yes, Baby. I love your pussy. I love you. Do you want me to cum for you, Sweetie? Do you want Mommy to cum?"

"Are you close to cumming, Mommy? Is your masturbating under me bringing you close to an orgasm?"

"Yes, my sweet baby. Mommy is so hot for you and she wants to cum while she looks at your pussy."

"See if this makes you cum, Mommy."

I wondered what that meant. Gisele brought her hand between her legs and spread her lips. Her cunt looked more amazing than ever. I wanted it so badly. I wanted to stick my tongue inside her as far as it would go. But I was in for a surprise and a bit of a shock.

"This is for you, Mommy," Gisele said.

Gisele spread her lips open even wider. And she started peeing. She didn't say a word. She just peed. It wasn't more than a trickle. It wasn't a huge golden shower or anything. But it was pee.

"Oh, Gisele! Fuck!" I exclaimed, mostly in surprise.

No one had ever done that to me before. It took a few seconds for me to decide what to do. I was surprised that it wasn't offensive. It was warm of course. It seemed like her pee was more like warm water than anything. I opened my mouth and let some come in.

"How is that for you, Mommy?"

She kept a very slow trickle coming down on me. I had to swallow a little to answer her.

"It's not the worst, Honey." I coughed a little and had to swallow a little more. "It's O.K. Baby."

"Are you still gonna cum, Mommy?"

"I ... mmm ... probably not, Honey. You kind of caught me off guard here."

"That's too bad, Mommy. You don't get to cum. Oh well."

Gisele's stream of pee became a little stronger. I knew she was doing it out of anger toward her parents. That needed to released. That was my whole goal in the first place. I really asked her to do this. It wasn't her idea at all. I was still going through this for her. And the truth is, though I hadn't expected this act, it really wasn't that bad. I thought if had been prepared for it, I might not mind her doing this to me.

But I just couldn't swallow any more, so I closed my mouth and my eyes and just let it come down on my face. It didn't last much longer. When she was done, she moved forward and climbed off of me, taking her pussy away from my face. I never did get to touch her.

Gisele sat back against the headboard of the bed, then pulled out the corner of the sheet and wiped herself with it. I got up and took the sheet when she was done and wiped my face. The expression on her face was eerily neutral. Did she really have no feelings after any of this? Even after peeing on my face?

"Are you O.K., Gisele?" I asked cautiously.

"I don't know," she replied without emotion.

"I hope this wasn't the wrong thing to do. I really thought it might be helpful for you to get those feelings out in that way."

"Maybe it was, Kat. Thank you for trying. It was just so different than what I expected would happen. I had no idea you were going to do this."

"I ... I hope it wasn't ... I don't know, Honey. I ... shit. I'm sorry if this was a horrible idea, Gisele. So, what now?"

"I don't know. I need to think, Kat."

I was worried, both because I thought I might have really upset someone I so cared about, and because I was afraid I had blown this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to just be with her. Not to mention the fact that I might have done Gisele more harm than good with my little plan.

"O.K., Gisele," I said. "I'm gonna get cleaned up in the bathroom. When I come out we can ... talk, or just sit here, or do whatever you want."

She didn't answer. I went into the bathroom and closed the door. I wanted to give her space. I did my own peeing (not on anyone's face, though). I washed my face and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked surprisingly O.K. for what had just happened. When I came out of the bathroom, still wearing only my stockings and garter belt, Gisele was completely dressed and she was putting on her shoes.

"Oh, Gisele ... are you leaving?"

"Yes. I just have to go."

"I'm so sorry things turned out this way, Honey. Really..."

"I know. It's just ... things change, Kat. Things are just ... different."

"I understand. But before you go, I want to say something to you."

"O.K. Go ahead, Kat."

"Gisele, you know that, despite the fact that we've known each other only online, I truly care about you. And I have for a long time. And I know you've really cared about me."

It was her turn to nod.

"I just want to tell you two things. First, I'm truly sorry if what we did tonight was hurtful in any way. I ... I'm an idiot sometimes. I only wanted the best for you and I still do." Another nod.

"And the other thing is, despite how tonight turned out, I still care about you so much, and if you want to, I still want to be in touch online. I wanna stay your friend and your supporter and cheerleader, even if the relationship we once had has changed for good."

"Thank you, Kat. Thanks for everything. I need to go now."

She went to the door, and she was gone. After a couple of years of emailing and bearing our hearts and souls to each other, telling one another super intimate things about our lives and our behaviors, making each other cum with words, it seemed that it might actually be over, just like that.

I sat back down on the bed. What would I do next? I certainly didn't feel horny anymore, even though I never got to cum. I thought maybe I would get a couple of the phallic vibes I had brought out of my bag and double penetrate myself, ramming one hard in my cunt and one hard in my asshole until it hurt like hell, as punishment for being such a flaming jackass.

But I decided against that. There would be plenty of time for self-flagellation when I got home. Instead, I got up, removed my garter belt and stockings and climbed into bed. This time I knew I wouldn't just feel like crying. I hugged my pillow tightly, and as the first few sobs came from my chest, the phone next to the bed rang. I wondered who the hell wanted to interrupt my misery just as it was getting started.

"Hi Kat," Gisele said from the other end of the phone.

"Hi," I said, "Gisele, please understand that I never meant..."

"I know, Kat. Listen, can we talk for a few minutes ... face-to-face?"

"Sure. Where?"

"Coffee shop next to the hotel lobby? It's pretty quiet right now."

"O.K. Let me look in the mirror and see how bad I look. I'll be down within 10 minutes."

I looked in the mirror, just as I said I would. No TV star look-a-like staring back at me this time. I wondered if the woman people tell me I look so much like ever looked this blah. I found an elastic hair band in my make-up bag, pulled my hair into a very ragged ponytail and headed down.

I entered the coffee shop and spotted Gisele in the corner. I got coffee at the counter and then joined her.

"That was quick," she said as I approached her table.

We both sat and stared for what seemed like a long time. It's extremely rare for me not to have the exact words I want to say on the tip of my tongue. This was one of those rare occasions when I was at a loss. Finally Gisele broke the ice.

"Hi, Kat," she said.

She smiled at me with her mouth ... not so much with her eyes.

"Hi, Gisele," I said in reply, though I was unable to return the smile at that moment.

We sat for another minute in silence before Gisele spoke again.

"Kat, I don't know what you were expecting when you came here. I'm not even completely sure what I was expecting."

"I guess I'm not sure either," I said. "Well, yes I am. I was expecting, or at least fantasizing that when we met face-to-face we'd be thrown back to the days when we were so intensely hot for each other online. I was hoping that things wouldn't have changed and that we would just become lovers for real, like we had been, so intensely, online."

"I thought you might be thinking that, Kat."

"I know it's crazy, Gisele. I mean, what the hell did I think would happen? Shit, I live a thousand miles from here. I have a life, a career, a family. You have a life that's just getting started, you're finishing school, you have so many things ahead of you."

"That's all pretty much true," Gisele said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.