Making Contact With Kriszti - Cover

Making Contact With Kriszti

Copyright© 2011 by Krisztina

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - it is a starter for my stories... there can be sequels or prequels. this is just the start

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Petting  

Kriszti looked up at the clock and smiled. It was 3.30 on a Friday and she would be going home soon. She really enjoyed her weekends and always spent most of the week thinking about what she would do on them. This question could however be asked "how was she going to get fucked." This was perhaps her favourite question because the answers were so very varied. No two weekends were ever the same. There was always something new brought to table. But that is what you get when you lover is part of a sex club.

She smiled at the delicious thoughts running though her head. Not only was there her lover, but the other girls she got to play with. Her favourite, Kristina was likely to be there, with her young sexy body and her exquisitely experienced tongue. They would most likely be told to do something degrading to each other, perhaps even tied together. But in truth that was one of Kriszti's favourite things, too be tied and watched as she played with Krisztina.

Suddenly she snapped out of her daydream, feeling warm and aroused. She planned to go straight from work to one of the nice hotels that the club regularly met at. She couldn't wait to get filled with cock and her outfit reflected this. Though her outer attire was simply normal office wear, it hid what lay underneath. Tight, black, silk panties along with a matching bra, hugged the sensitive parts of her body. Dark stockings covered her smooth shapely legs held up by a matching suspender belt.

She felt sexy wearing them, and so naughty. She did work in a bank after all, a position of some authority and it would certainly not become her for anyone there to know what she did at the weekend.

The door to her office knocked and one of her colleagues entered. "Hey Kriszti, there is a tourist with some issue. He is English and since you, are the most fluent I thought you could deal with him. Plus he is very cute" she said with a smile.

Kriszti replied with a smile, "Sure send him up." She enjoyed speaking English and always took the opportunity for some practise. She sat back in her desk and waited for him to come up. She only waited about a minute.

With a smile she regarded him as he walked up the stairs. Her colleague had, been right, She found him very attractive.

"Good day to you sir" she extended her hand which he took "I do hope you are enjoying your trip here? Is it business or pleasure?"

"Oh pleasure defiantly." He replied with a rye smile. "Please may we sit?" he asked as he closed the door behind her.

"Of course"

Both the figures sat opposite each other on the desk, as the English man reached for the briefcase that he had carried with him. Slowly he pulled out a brown A4 envelope.

"I will get right to the point" he said as he handed her the envelope. "Please look at these." She was still smiling as she took the envelope. She was even smiling as she opened it. Her smile however left her as she revealed the contents of it.

Inside were 5 images of herself, but they were not pictures that she ever would have expected to find. Pictures of her weekends, 2 of her getting fucked mercilessly, 2 of her sucking on cock, and 1 of hers and Krisztina's faces splattered with cum from what looked like several men

"Where the hell did you get these?" she demanded of him "how the hell..."

"Where and how are not important, what is important is what is going to happen now. Quite simply, I have the ability to destroy your professional career. I will send these pictures to everyone, who would even think of hiring you."

Kriszti's heart sank, why was this happening to her, how had he got all these photos. She new pictures were taken of her exploits, but they were locked away securely, never to be seen by the outside world. She was just so confused, coming so close to bursting into tears.

"However I have no desire to do that to you, Kriszti." He continued offering her a life line "in order to keep these pictures locked away you are to become my personal sex slave until you have earned the right to get these photos back."

"What do I have to do" she replied timidly, resigning herself to defeat.

"Well, to be honest not to much will change for you. I will not impose myself to much on your life. However when I want sex, I will either call and you will come over or I will visit you for it." he smiled at her slightly evilly "apart from that you will never see me. It will be like I do not exist"

"I suppose I have no real choice do I" she replied remorsefully

Her tormentor simply shock his head "I'm glad to see your smart enough not to ruin your life over this. Now strip for me"

"What here ... now ... there are people downstairs. What if somebody comes up?"

"The door is locked and they will just think that your having some trouble dealing with my problem. Now strip"

Resided to having no control, Kriszti slowly stood and untucked her blouse. Slowly she undid one of the buttons and opened her shirt ever so slightly. Both figures in the room stared at each other, never breaking eye contact at all

She undid one more button on her blouse and pulled it even lower below her shoulders. He caught sight of her black lace bra, as he felt his own arousal beginning. Eventually the blouse came off and fell to the floor. Without prompting, Kriszti, turned away and quickly bent over her chair. Her curved firm as was slowly revealed as her thumbs tucked into her skirt and pushed the covering garment down. There she stood in her magnificence in her lingerie.

"sit on the desk" he ordered "and lean back" as he stood up from his own chair. Kriszti complied her legs hanging over the desk. As he approached her he grabbed each ankle and placed them on the desk as well, forcing her legs apart. "keep them there" he commanded staring at Kriszti's face. She simply nodded

His hands slowly moved down to her lace covered pussy. The material so thin barely covered her, and he guessed that she was hoping to go from work straight to a fucking. His hand came out and run its finger over the material. Kriszti inhaled at the violating touch. She knew she was really being violated, but the touch was so gentle and pleasurable. Slowly more fingers were added to the rubbing and her pleasure increased. Kriszti let out a low moaning sound. She tried to deny that she enjoyed it to herself, but in truth she knew she was horny and needed to e touched. What was worse that she began feeling that he didn't need those photos if this is what he wanted. He was attractive and clearly confident. Coupled with his skilled touch she may have even asked him for sex sometime she thought shamefully. Each cry begged him to keep going. Slowly started to move his hands from over her pussy to hook under her underwear. With a slight tug the underwear ripped away revealing the wet heat of her pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.