Bridget
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I've been getting to know to a young woman named Bridget. Things haven't been so good at home and I need an outlet. This sweet, petite girl who has dirty blonde hair and big boobs may be just perfect. We've been talking and going out here and there. Not only do I want to be a supportive friend, but I also may want more. (You want a lover, you want a friend...Baby I can be both of them.) By the way, I'm writing this pretty much as it happens, so I guess this is as much a journal as it is a story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I gave Bridget one of my personal email addresses a few days ago ... one that I use in the private online world. But not laurenmom. I don't know that I'll ever want her in my online story and sex talk world.

In any case, she sent me a message the same day. Even her emails are ultra adorable. And, she shared something that has me intrigued as hell. She told me that she has two tattoos. Tattoos are something I can generally take or leave. But the thought of her having ink adorning that sweet little body of hers is really getting me going. She didn't tell me what the tattoos are, or where they are on her. She said those are secrets for the future. Secrets? Wow! I'm gonna have secrets to uncover (maybe literally?) with my little Irish lass!

Second on the Bridget agenda is that I decided to tell someone in the real world about her, and about my temptation to consider pursuing an affair. I talked about it to Mary, who is one of my best friends. I tell Mary just about everything ... all my sordid family details, even. She's been the inspiration for a couple of my story characters over the years, as well as giving me the seeds for a few of my plots.

Mary is someone I trust completely, both to never tell anyone what I've shared with her, and to really listen and give me her honest thoughts without judgment. That doesn't mean she won't tell me what she thinks, even if it's to tell me I'm a fucking idiot on a path to destruction (which she has told me a couple of times, for good reason). It wouldn't do me much good to share my secrets with someone who would only tell me what they thought I wanted to hear all the time. With some of the crazy paths I've gone down, I needed perspective and Mary gave it to me.

Her listening without judgment really means that she'll always love and value me no matter what I say or do. She's got my back, and I have hers in the same way. It's nice to have an anchor like that. Damn nice.

I'm happy to say that telling Mary my dreams about romance with Bridget was a pretty painless experience. Given some of the other things I've shared in recent years, she thought it was a fairly tame idea.

"She's completely of legal age," Mary said, "she doesn't sound nuts, or terribly needy or dependent, she's not a blood relative, nor even related to you in any way. She has a job, but she doesn't work for you. That covers the obvious red flags that I can think of."

"I'm so glad you think of everything, Mar."

"Hey, what are friends for? Anyway Honey, the only other thing I need to ask about is how sure you're feeling about taking this step. You know as well as I do the complications that come with a relationship like this. And it sounds like you're really being intentional about it. You really wanna go down this road, Lauren?"

"I don't have a perfect answer, you know? I mean, I can justify it in a thousand ways, which I know doesn't necessarily mean I should do it. But like I told you, I feel like I desperately need something... anything that's new and different, and maybe a little wild. Life has been a real drain in the last six months."

"I know, Honey. I get it. It's just that this is such a major thing you're thinking about doing here."

"Well, it's not like I'm really doing anything yet. I don't even know if she has any interest in being more than friends. I haven't got a clue if she even likes girls."

"Lauren, how much of this is because of what Alan did?"

"Quite a bit, probably," I responded.

"You really think that's fair to this girl you're interested in ... to pursue on that basis? By the way, what's her name again?"

"Bridget."

"Right, Bridget. Do you think starting a relationship just because of your husband's behavior is fair to her?

"I know what you mean, Mary. But it's not just because of that. Everything in my life has changed. Things are totally different with Jason since he's been away at school, and especially since he started his new relationship."

"I understand, Lauren. I know how hard all that has been for you."

"And Megan's different too. None of them need me any more."

"Lauren, that's just not true and you know it. But since you said it, is that what this is about? Being needed? You think your husband and your kids don't need you the way they used to, so you're gonna try to satisfy that emptiness with another relationship?"

"Mary, I ... How can I say this? It's ... It's not about any of them. Not Alan, not Jason, not Megan. It's not about any one thing, except that it's about me. My life has changed, partly as a result of my own choices over the last few years ... I won't deny that. I know the things I've done had an effect on things my husband and my kids have done. But I have to decide what I need in my own life at this moment. It's not even like I feel I need Bridget. I just like her. And she likes me. So far she seems really interested in a friendship with me. Even if that's all that ever comes of it, that would be fine. I just need to be spending time with someone who actually wants to spend time with me, and who isn't related to all the chaos I've just been through."

"And you think that person is your little Bridget?"

"Maybe. And by the way, I'm not sure what you're implying by my little Bridget."

"I'm not implying anything, Lauren! You said she was petite, that's all. And of course, she's less than half your age."

"Yes, she is, both of those things. But I'm telling you, Mary, she's the most adorable girl I've seen in a long time. She's so damn cute! And I know it sounds cliche, but she's not a typical 21 year old."

"So you've said. Maybe I'll go and pick up some pencils and erasers so I can see what she looks like."

"Oh, Mary! That would be so much fun!"

"O.K., Lauren. Right after Math class, and before Gym. Should I pass her a note for you? Are you kidding me?"

"You can be such a pain in the ass," I said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, but I'm a pain in the ass that helps keep your feet on the ground sometimes."

"I know, Mary. And I love you for it!"

We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. I hope to find out soon if she actually went to see Bridget. It did seem like Junior High stuff, but so what?


The next day, which was yesterday from when I'm writing this, I went in to see Bridget at work in the morning. She was as sweet, enthusiastic and fetching as ever. Once again, she was delighted to see me.

"Lauren!" she called out when she saw me.

"Hi, Baby!" I replied.

I was hoping that her manager wasn't going to think she was getting too friendly with a customer. I didn't want to get her in trouble in any way. Then again, I spend a ton of money at that store, so I don't think they mind at all when they see me come in. And besides, it's not like Bridget ignores customers to talk to me. She wouldn't do that.

"Whatcha' in for today?" she asked. "You can't need more legal pads! What can we help you with, Ma'am?"

"Nothing, Bridget. Well, I'll buy something just to make it look good. But I really didn't come in for anything, except to see you."

I couldn't believe I had just said that! It was totally true, but it also felt like a really bold thing to say to her ... out loud at least. I felt a weird fluttering in my stomach as I waited for her to answer.

"You did not!" she with a big smile.

"I did," I admitted, feeling more confident after she didn't seem to think my comment was weird. "I don't need legal pads or pens or anything. But like I said, I'll find something so nobody thinks you're just socializing."

"Oh, don't worry about it. The managers are totally cool here. And I work really hard, so they wouldn't mind me talking to you. And besides that, they know you're a great customer!"

"I'm glad I have a good reputation here."

"Totally!" She paused, looked at me very seriously and lowered her voice. "Lauren, were you serious about coming here just to see me? You were kidding, right?"

Should I stick to it, or make a joke and wiggle out of it. Fuck it. I felt brave. I stuck with my statement, come what may.

"Of course I'm not kidding, Bridge. I didn't come here for any other reason than to see you."

"Really? Why?"

Suddenly I wished I had made a joke. I didn't like that response. Why? Why did she think?

"What do you mean why?" Shit. I didn't know what to say next! I wondered if I had blown it. Oh well ... I figured that if I had been too bold and it scared her off, then it wasn't meant to be. I stuck to my guns. "Bridget, I like you. I think you're sweet, and fun, and smart. And I just enjoy being around you. Don't you know that?"

She looked at me, still seeming very serious. The fluttering feeling in my stomach had turned into a bowling ball sized knot.

"You did, really?" Wasn't she listening? "That is so, sweet!"

Finally her serious face cracked into a super smile, and the tension in my stomach morphed into happy butterflies.

"Seriously, Kid," I said, "Don't you know by now how much I enjoy you?"

"Oh, Lauren! I know you say that. But I just don't really get it, I guess."

"You don't get what?"

"I don't get why you think those things about me. I don't see it."

"Well, Sweetheart, then you had just better spend a little more time with me so I can help you understand how great you are."

"O.K., Lauren. If you're serious, I'd really like that."

And there it was. I don't know if we were flirting, or goofing around, teasing, or what. But what I took away from the little interchange was that I had been very clear about telling Bridget that I thought she was special. And I invited her to spend more time with me, because I think she's special. And she said she would like to do that. Wow.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.