The Secret Life of a Robot Fuck Toy
Chapter 4: Victim

Copyright© 2011 by Memento Mori

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Victim - Those scientists finally did it! They invented sex-bots. They're young, they're pretty, and they want it all the time. How wonderful! Now some idiot has gone and made one actually intelligent, actually self aware. This is her story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Robot   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

A week went by, and Billy got paid and bought the bed he promised. It was big, too big for his car, so we had to use Dave's van to bring it home. He grunted and struggled to drag it into the house. He struggled more to get it set up in the room. But now we had a bed. Finally, we slept together side by side. I clung to him and he didn't seem to mind. Little pinches, a few kisses. "Please fuck me."

That night, after he finished me off – again with his fingers – he didn't leave and sleep on the couch.

The next day I sat waiting at the pier, an obedient robot. The kids were there again, but like many days, Kayla and Tyler were absent. The others looked over from time to time, but their curiosity seemed lessened. They surely didn't approach.

When afternoon came, a storm began to drift in from the ocean. I felt the wind rise and grow cool. Quickly, the beach emptied as everyone grabbed their stuff and rushed to their cars, those that drove, or filtered home through the lonely streets of the town.

I walked over to Billy. "Sweetie, it's gonna rain. Do you close up?"

"It might pass. I'll stay open."

"Must I stay here? Can I go home?"

He didn't answer for a bit. He just peered out to sea and watched the clouds gather.

"I'm sure Dave's at work," I added. "Nobody'll be there."

Still, he looked and thought. Then he said, "Fine. Go straight home."

"Great. Gimme the key."

He gave me the key. I smiled, turned, and rushed toward the buildings. I didn't wait for him to change his mind. And when I passed the first corner out from view of the smoothie stand, I felt something, a sense of freedom. Billy wasn't watching me. I could go anywhere and he wouldn't know.

But still, I went straight home.

By the time I neared the house the first rain clouds had arrived. The winds had carried them, but not straight. They seemed to curl in from the north over the tall craggy bluff and drop fast. The rain was hard and cold. I had to run the last fifty yards. When I arrived, I fumbled at the lock and practically fell into the house.

Dave was fucking Mel on the couch.

Her clothes were strewn about; I saw her darling little skirt resting on the chair. She had her legs up over his shoulders and her hands wrapped behind his neck, pulling him close. She writhed like a little demon. His back was to me, and I watched his thighs and calves flex as his butt pumped up and down, up and down. He kept grunting. She looked at me and smiled.

"Amber is here," she said.

He turned his head. "Oh fuck." But he didn't stop fucking her. He pumped harder. Then he grunted and blurted out, "Oh baby fuck yeah." His whole body went rigid, except his head, which nodded and turned convulsively.

He stepped away from her and stumbled a bit.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" he asked. "Where's Billy?" He blinked and grabbed the back of the chair. His body shook again. His cock was dripping.

Mel still lay on the couch with her legs curled up and her pussy visible between her thighs. "Hi Amber," she said. "See anything you like?" She opened her legs.

"Uh –"

I wasn't sure what to do. I knew what I wanted to do. I also knew what Billy would want me to do. I managed to just stand there.

Dave crossed the room, his cock hanging semi-rigid. He grabbed my elbow. Then he pulled me into the house and slammed the door behind me.

"Get in here, bitch! Don't you fucking dare tell Billy about this."

"Bring that hot little thing over here," Mel said.

"She'll rat us out, and I do not want Billy to know I was fucking you."

"Ha! As if he wouldn't figure it out. Why else would you help me? Now bring her here!"

Dave brought me there, behind me, holding both my elbows. When we reached the couch, he shoved me into Mel's waiting arms.

"I've been wanting to get a taste of this little sweetie." She pulled me to her, chest to chest. I pushed away. I couldn't stop myself. "Dave! Help. Hold her to me."

I felt Dave draw close behind me, but not quite touching. "What the fuck? Are you gonna rape her?"

She grabbed my wrists. "Mmm. Don't resist sweetie. And I don't think it'll be rape exactly. She wants it. Look at her face. She wants it bad." She pulled my arms. "Press her to me."

I felt Dave's hand on my back. He pressed. Oh yes! He pressed. I tried to escape and failed.

With Dave holding me, she released my wrists and wrapped her arms around my neck, fixing my head. Face to face, she kissed me. A long kiss.

"Num, num. She's my little chicklet, and I'm gonna chew her up."

Then to my breasts. She yanked down the top of my cami and freed them from my bra. She sucked hard. I felt my nipples swell in her mouth as she grunted and bit, little nibbles. The pleasure grew and grew. Then a thrill passed through me, an amazing sense of – something – hunger, maybe. My pussy tingled. Briefly, I was free.

"Mel, Dave ... Mmm ... Darlings. Please fuck me. Oh ... Fuck me so hard. Rape me if you have to. But do it. Do it!"

"Holy crap!" Dave said.

A smile crossed Mel's face, a huge smile, her mouth wide, her eyes blazing. "This is gonna be great!"


It was indeed great. So great. Amazing. Mel was fiendishly delightful. Dave was magnificent. He overpowered me and held me down. So ugly, his dark narrow eyes, the sneer on his crooked mouth. But he wanted me. He took me. His cock pumped my wet hole.

I cried out, but Mel stopped that by shoving my wet panties in my mouth and holding it closed. "Take your fuck, girl," she said. Dave grunted and shook. "You better make her come, Dave!"

"Oh fuck!" he said.

I struggled uselessly. I squirmed and shifted. But his cock kept pumping me. Mel squeezed my tits.

"Take your fuck," she said again.

I gagged and coughed and forced the panties from my mouth. "I'm gonna come," I said. "Please. Harder."

Dave fucked me harder. Mel was moaning, even though no one was touching her. "You're so fucking hot. Come, girl!"

And it arrived. Almost! The edge. The beginning. I tried to delay it, to let it build just a bit higher before I fell. It'd been so long since a proper one, one that satisfied. I hadn't been properly fucked since rotten useless Billy took me with his silly bent cock.

I pushed the thoughts of Billy from my mind. I looked into Mel's beautiful eyes.

"Look at her!" she said. "She's about to pop. Go on! Fucking come you little slut!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Almost.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.