Summer Training - Cover

Summer Training

Copyright© 2011 by T.S. Fesseln

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The second 'book' of Summer Project' as Jeffery continues to train Stephanie as well as confronting new challenges.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Hispanic Female   Sex Toys  

Jeffery awkwardly lifted his sister out of his Jeep and onto the cool cement floor of the garage. The garage door had already hummed its way shut, secreting away himself and his bound step sister from the rest of the world. Gathering her chain lead, he gave it a gentle tug and his blonde captive struggled to stand.

Stephanie felt her blindfold being untied then removed. Though the adventure of being bound outside her home was arousing in many ways, the young woman was glad to be back within the safe environs of her home.

Jeffery looked down at her with concern etched into his face.

"Are you all right?"

Stephanie nodded and moved closer to him; leaning herself against him. To Jeffery, she seemed to act like a frightened bunny, huddling close in hopes of finding some refuge. He loosened her ballgag and let it dangle from her throat.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, Master," she said under her breath.

"Something is." He held her chin and lifted it so he could look at her face to face. Her blue-eyes had the near-tear glisten in them; they looked wounded.

"Kim," she finally said, her eyes looking downward, away from his stare.

Jeffery chuckled, "You don't have to worry about her. She isn't going to harm you again. I promise."

"It's not that," Stephanie whispered.

"Then what?" he asked, "Tell me."

She finally looked up into Jeffery's blue eyes. A tear was trickling down her cheek.

"I don't want you to be with her, Master."

"Be with her?"

"Fuck her," Stephanie said a little more forcedly, "I don't want you to fuck her. It is hard enough with Michelle, but I don't think I can stand you being with Kim."

Jeffery kissed his stepsister on her forehead and held her tighter.

"You don't need to worry about that, slave. We know where that's been and there is no way I would want to explore her charms."

"I know she's attractive..." Stephanie trailed.

"Not as attractive as you. Now, let's get you settled upstairs. I am proud of you, slave, and it has been a rough morning for you."

"Yes, Master," she replied as he picked her up in his arms, carried her into the house, and into his parents' bedroom.

-o0o-

Kim was where he left her in the middle of his parents' cage. Her brown eyes looked his way as she heard him unlock the cell's door. She tried to struggle, but Jeffery could tell she was exhausted from her efforts to free herself. Her light mocha-colored skin was dotted with perspiration. She was still tied into a stringent hogtie with her knees and elbows bound as well. The Hispanic girl tried to say something but the penis gag forced into her mouth turned her words into so much mush. Duct tape sealed her hands into useless paddles fluttering behind her back.

Jeffery could still hear the buzzing of her vibrator. He squatted down and looked into her frightened eyes.

"You shouldn't have come back, Kim," he said quietly, "And, you shouldn't have tried to blackmail me. Now, I am going to have to deal with you."

Kim shook her head, wailing into her gag. Jeffery thought he could see a tear running down her cheek. A stream of drool puddled beneath her jaw.

Jeffery got up and left the cage, only to bring back more coils of rope and a nasty-looking rod of some sort. He set the device down in front of her face and began uncoiling the rope.

"Breaking and entering," Jeffery said. "I believe that is what the cops call it. That's what you did, Kim."

Kim shook her head, still trying to beg through her gag.

Jeffery doubled the rope and draped it over the back of Kim's neck. She could feel him taking both ends underneath her arms before knotting them in back, forming a harness of sorts.

Jeffery stood up.

"Now, it is payback time, Kim."

Kim tried to turn to see what the fuckhead was about to do to her. He had stepped out of the cage and she heard him working on something just out of her sight. She froze when she heard something clinking down above her. She scooted herself around enough to see a chain and hook descending from above the cell until she could feel the cold links pile onto her arms and back.

Jeffery came back and knelt beside his writhing captive. Wordlessly, he clipped the hook to her newly tied harness before he disappeared again.

The chain tightened as it began to ascend and Kim began to panic as the harness tightened as well. Slowly, the chain lifted her upward until only her bare knees touched the floor, leaving her dangling on the hook.

Jeffery stood back and took time to admire Kim's physique. She had more curves than either his stepsister or Michelle. Her breasts jiggled as she struggled. A blue jewel glittered from her pierced navel. Two thorned roses intertwined in a tattoo at the small of her back and a single small dragonfly made its permanent home on her left hip. A rope crupper ran through her thick nest of curls and held the slender vibe within her.

Kim was everything his erotic fantasies had dreamed she'd be.

"It looks like you had a little fun, huh, Kim?" Jeffery smiled, "At least, that's what your nipples say."

The girl moaned something into her gag.

Jeffery squatted down before her again and began to untie her knees. Kim was trying to put on a brave show of it, but mascara-laden tears now made their way down her cheeks. After loosening her knees, Jeffery tied a cord around each one and trailed the ends to either side. He took one end and pulled it over to the side of the cell, pulling it over and up until Kim rested only on one knee; then he tied it to the bars of the cell. Picking up the rope to her other knee, he pulled it until the Hispanic captive was dangling from her harness with her knees spread open as far as Jeff could pull them; he tied that cord opposite the first.

"There. Much better," Jeffery commented, returning with a small metal stool which he set in front of Kim.

"Here's the thing, Kim. You are now mine. Steps have been taken to make sure that no one finds you here. Your car will be found, abandoned, on the freeway. All the stuff in your purse will be found in a dumpster. Your cell phone has stopped working, permanently. Your work clothes now reside in a Goodwill clothing donation bin."

He paused to let his words sink in.

"I can't imagine that anyone would miss you for a week or two. Maybe at your job, but I seem to recall you used to blow it off fairly often to do what you want. By the time the police take an active interest in your whereabouts, nobody will think of looking for you here in our little prison."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.