Summer Training
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2011 by T.S. Fesseln

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The second 'book' of Summer Project' as Jeffery continues to train Stephanie as well as confronting new challenges.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Hispanic Female   Sex Toys  

The light rapping at the door woke Kim. In a panic, thinking that her father had caught her home and would need to be fed breakfast or worse, she threw herself out of bed and tripped over her clean clothes box before she realized she was in her friend Stephanie's room. She glanced at the clock and saw that it was 8:43 in the morning.

"Are you awake?" Jeffery asked through the door.

"Now I fucking am," Kim hollered as she sat down on the bed and rubbed her stubbed toe.

"Michelle and I are going to be leaving in a little while, so I need you to be out of here soon."

"Fine," she snapped back, "Give me a few."

Kim yawned and flopped back into bed. She didn't need to be at work until one, so what was she going to fucking do until then. At least she had gotten in a good night's sleep; the best she'd had in a while. She would call Jeff after work to talk him back into staying another night. After all, who else was going to be here, you know, and she was sure that he wouldn't want his parents to know what was going on.

She lay there for a few more minutes before surrendering and getting up. She sorted through her clothes and found a pair of tastefully torn jeans and a white shirt with 'Glamour Bitch' written in sparkly rainbow letters on the front. Good enough. She gathered them together and headed towards the bathroom.

Kim didn't see or hear anyone on her short trek to the bath, which was just fine by her. She filled out Stephanie's nightshirt just a little too well. She quickly shut and locked the bathroom door and turned on the water for a quick shower.


After waking Kim, Jeffery silently ducked back into his parents' room and quietly shut the door. The video camera was still aimed at Stephanie and Michelle as they stood bound together face-to-face. Both girls were blindfolded and gagged with their hands cuffed behind their backs. Though both girls were struggling and swaying, Michelle was moving more.

Michelle's leash ran between Stephanie's legs and was knotted to her handcuffs. Each time Michelle moved against her, it rubbed through Stephanie's sex causing spurts of pleasure. The warmth of Michelle's body against hers as she writhed also added forbidden fuel to her fires. The embers of this morning's love-making were beginning to flare again.

Michelle heard the blonde moan as their rhythms started to match. The soft rope worked its magic on her clit and the Chinese girl was finding it harder and harder to keep from cumming. She was sure that, if it engulfed her, both of them would end up in a tangle on the floor.

Watching both girls struggling against themselves in the morning sunlight caused stirrings in Jeffery again. The moans and pants coming from the girls as well as their nude, swaying bodies that were facing each other, was more than enough to start Jeffery's cock aching.

Taking hold of a 'D' ring on the side of each their collars, he slowly guided them over to the bed. As soon as the girls touched the mattress, they knew what their master wanted. With Jeffery's help, they managed to squirm into the bed together.

Jeffery then readjusted the camera so it was focused on the girls lying down. Quietly, he left them there, on their sides, squirming to adjust themselves.

He could hear the shower going as he closed his parent's bedroom door. He tested the doorknob and found Kim had locked the door. He slipped into his room where he donned a pair of black jeans and a charcoal-colored shirt. Before he did anything with the girls, he wanted to make sure that Kim was out of the house. He went downstairs to the kitchen and started the coffee machine before settling at the kitchen table to wait.

This morning in bed with Stephanie felt so right, and she had offered herself fully. Her eyes were so needy and Jeffery felt something more than just the primal urges that had filled him at the start. He needed her as much as she needed him. The willingness with which Stephanie gave herself to him fueled his feelings for her even more.

He heard Kim emerge from the bathroom as she headed back to Stephanie's room. A few minutes later, the Latino girl came down the stairs with her box full of laundry and her pink bag.

"Thanks for letting me spend the night," Kim said, smiling.

"Sure," Jeffery said curtly.

"See ya," and, with that, Kim opened the front door and left.

As soon as the door shut, Jeffery went over and peeked through the lace curtains, watching as Kim loaded up her car and, in a sputtering cloud of smoke, left.

Jeffery made sure that he locked the door and dead bolted it before making his way back upstairs. Silently, he opened the door and stood beside the bed, watching the two girls enjoying each other.

It didn't take long after collapsing in bed for Stephanie and Michelle to adjust themselves and begin to move against each other. Michelle's anxiety over falling was now gone, replaced by a wanton need to cum. She ground her hips against Stephanie's as she bucked against the rope pulled taut between her legs. The oriental girl groaned with each thrust as the rope rubbed against her clit, feeding the frenzy of passion churning inside her. She felt Stephanie doing the same, trying to match Michelle's pace as Michelle started to force herself on top of the blonde.

"Stop," Jeffery ordered.

Michelle whined in frustration at the ragged brink of her orgasm. Stilled, she slowly moved her hips, feeling the storm inside her about to burst.

"I said, Stop!"

The Chinese girl yelped as Jeffery pulled aside her cuffed wrists and smacked her rear. She stopped her writhing as Jeffery gave her another swat.

Michelle whimpered into her gag. She was sooooo close. She felt him untying the knot to her collar as well as the one to Stephanie's. The tension to the ropes between her legs eased as Jeffery rolled her over onto her back. He eased the damp rope from between her lips and lifted her ankles up and towards her head, holding them there.

She heard Jeff unzip his pants. She grinned in relief as she felt the head of his cock nudging at her puss. He eased himself in, taking a few slow strokes before thrusting himself inside her faster and faster.

A flurry of pleasure ripped through her as he slammed into her again and again without mercy. She screamed and yelled into her gag as her furious desire engulfed her again and again in drifts of ecstasy.

Jeffery then pushed himself deep inside her and held there as his semen shot inside her. He let her legs loose and collapsed beside her, panting.

Stephanie felt a twinge of jealousy as she listened to them wrestling beside her. Her desire was still teasing her as she rolled over onto her front. The rope still ran through her sex but it was no longer anchored to Michelle's collar. Still, by pinning the rope beneath her she hoped to get some friction from it.

She rocked her hips back against the rope, but she could feel it pulling beneath her. She still felt it massaging her clit, but not nearly hard enough. It was just teasing her that much more.

Stephanie whimpered and continued to hump at the rope fruitlessly. Her orgasm just dangled there in front of her, almost within reach but not quite. She screamed in frustration as she fell back onto her side.

Then she felt him push against her hip to roll her over on her back.

Jeff had heard his stepsister's cry of desire and untangled himself from Michelle to go over to her. He eased Stephanie over onto her back and pulled the rope out of her sex. With his fingers, he spread her pink lips and began massaging her swollen clit.

An eruption of pleasure shredded Stephanie as he firmly stroked her. For the second time this morning, she drowned in her own fiery orgasm until Jeff mercifully stopped his ministrations. Her sex was sore, but a good kind of sore, she thought. She curled up and lay on the bed, sucking in every last drop of the moment.


Stephanie must have drifted off to sleep because she woke up with a start as she felt her stepbrother kiss her on the forehead. He unfastened her blindfold and gag, setting them on the bed. He had already unfastened the cuffs around her ankles and he was gently rolling her over to undo her cuffs.

"Good morning, again," Jeffery smiled as he sat beside her.

Stephanie beamed back and sat up, curling herself around Jeffery, "Good morning Master."

They sat together silently, Jeffery hugging her against himself. God, she had never felt so safe and joyful before. Everything seemed like it should be as she felt his breathing and his heartbeat...

Michelle!

She jerked up and looked around.

"She's gone," Jeffery said, "We had breakfast and she headed home to get a few things done before work. She said to tell you that she enjoyed you very much this morning."

Stephanie blushed so red that even her tan couldn't hide it.

"You know, slave, I care about you very much. I meant it when I said I would watch over you. You have nothing to fear from Michelle."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.