Magic Ink
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2011 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Mark Kent, a college student, answers an ad for a part time gardener placed by the O'Connell sisters. He finds more that a job, as the sisters have been under a curse for a long time. Mark has the Talent and strength to remove it, but doesn't realize it - yet. The job turns out to be more than part time.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Sunday the 23rd, we tried using the Interstate to get close to the park before going to the city streets, but we weren’t comfortable using the exits from the Interstate, although we tried several of them. We knew that in the dark it would be even harder finding our way in the complex street patterns.

After lunch we again returned to the hotel and tried to relax as best we could for the afternoon. We were all nervous and keyed up again, but sex wasn’t the answer this afternoon, as we would need all of our strength tonight. A little hugging, kissing, and a short nap had to satisfy my wives this afternoon. Around 6:30 that evening, we went out for a leisurely dinner.

Returning to the hotel later to change clothes, we were shocked to discover new clothes in our room. There was a white robe with blue trim for me and two others with yellow trim for the sisters.

“Where did these come from?” Katie asked, as she examined the robe in her hand.

“No idea,” I told her, as I examined my own robe and detected the spell there. “But these will shrink to fit us when we put them on.”

“Should we wear them?” Margie asked, uncertainly.

“I can detect no other spells on them,” I told the sisters.

“Could they have come from the Boston Council or Brian?” Katie asked.

“Possibly,” I told them. “They must be here for a reason. I was going to just wear jeans and a shirt. We can put these on over our other clothes. This could be something to do with the St. John’s Eve celebration.”

“Yes, that’s possible,” Katie said. “There were pictures on the internet of their celebration here last year and many of the participants were dressed in white.” We were dressed and prepared to leave by 9:00 PM. When we got to the lobby, we got another surprise.

“Going to the St. John’s Eve celebration?” the desk clerk asked.

“Yes, where is the best place to go?” I asked him, to cover my surprise.

“This year the biggest celebration is being held just inside of City Park. Take the Interstate and the I 610 shortcut and get off at exit 2C, Gentilly Blvd. and then take Desaix Blvd into the park. You’ll see all of the people near the south end of the park along St. John’s Bayou. Have a great time!” he finished in an enthusiastic voice.

“Yes, we can find that. Thanks,” I told him, as we headed out the door to our car.

“Is it going to be in the park?” Margie asked.

“Yes, but at the south end on the other side of the interstate from the fountain,” I assured her. Once in the car, we ignored the desk clerk’s instructions, and took the same route we had followed on Saturday.

By the time we reached the park, it was quite dark, but the full moon was up in a cloudless sky as it had risen at 7:20 PM and visibility was fairly good. We turned onto Taylor Dr., went all the way to the intersection with Diagonal Dr., then turned on to it before parking the car just off the road. There was a paved walkway there that went up to the fountain and it was very visible in the moonlight.

After getting out of the car and locking it, I retrieved our weapons from my power source, while my wives put a protective spell on the vehicle to be sure it would be here when we returned. I handed the women their Bata staffs and knives, before fastening Fragarach’s belt around me.

“Stay behind me,” I told them. “Keep watch for anyone, or anything, trying to attack us from the rear or sides.”

“Yes, OK Mark, we’ll do that,” they both answered.

As we neared the fountain, you could really feel the Magic here with the darkness and the full moon. We moved past the fence and up to the fountain itself.

“How do we get in?” Margie asked.

“I’ll have to cast a spell to open the portal,” I told her, as the correct spell came to me along with the glyph I would need to make in the air.

“Stand close to me,” I told them before I started the chant and drew the glyph in the air.

As I finished the chant and raised my arms, there was a flash of light, and we were standing in another location that I had to assume was the Realm of Black Magic and Voodoo. The scene that we saw was what New Orleans must have looked like in the distant past. We were facing three tall and imposing looking women.

“How did you do that? None may enter our Realm without our permission,” demanded the large woman in the center of the trio, who looked surprisingly like a picture of Marie Laveau that I had seen on the internet. The other two women were slightly smaller, and I recognized them also from pictures I had seen on the internet, as Madame Delphine Lalaurie and Oneida Toups - they were three of the Magic Queens of New Orleans from three different time periods.

“Magic,” I told the three.

“Only a powerful Sorcerer could have performed the spell necessary to get in here. Who are you?” Madame Lalaurie demanded. We were interrupted then by a deep powerful male voice that rang through out the realm.

“THIS IS MARK OF THE ETERNAL FLAME. HE IS MY CHOSEN REPRESENTATIVE ON EARTH AND ALL OF ITS REALMS. I HAVE GIVEN HIM THE POWER TO DO WHATEVER HE FINDS NECESSARY. HEED HIM,” the voice said. The women appeared shocked at this revelation.

“What do you want here?” Oneida Toups demanded, recovering first.

“I have come looking for a witch named ‘La Marais’. I have business with her,” I told them.

“What sort of business?” asked a new witch, who had just appeared. It was Marguerite Mayfair. I recognized her from a drawing on the internet also.

“I want her to remove the curse she put on my wives 160 plus years ago,” I told the new arrival.

“And why would my niece do that?” Marguerite asked, sarcastically.

“Because I asked her to nicely,” I told them, just before they all began laughing. “If she refuses, I’ll change her into one of the small eels that live in the mud and eat shit in the freshwater swamps for the next thousand years,” I added in a louder voice. The laughter abruptly cut off.

“You wouldn’t dare!!” Marguerite Mayfair snarled.

“Wouldn’t I?” I demanded, softly. “My wives have suffered for 162 years. It would seem only fair that she suffer even longer for not removing it.”

“No, I won’t remove the curse. They didn’t pay me,” another woman said, as she appeared. It was La Marais. She stood about 5’-6” tall, and was a thin woman with dark gray hair and a wrinkled face. The others looked younger, or at least better preserved than she did.

“They didn’t pay you because you failed to deliver their parents to them alive - a work of Magic you are not powerful enough to have performed, not being a Necromancer,” I told her.

“You don’t scare me,” La Marais said, haughtily. “You’re too young and inexperienced to have the power needed to carry out what you threaten.”

“Would you like a little sample?” I asked. The other women immediately turned hostile at these words and started to chant spells and make signs in the air. My Flames instantly surrounded them as I called them forth, and the women were frozen in place. They all turned pale at this.

“My disagreement isn’t with you,” I told them loudly, “And I will overlook your indiscretion. I am here to demand that La Marais remove the curse from my wives or I WILL inflict the punishment on her that I mentioned earlier.”

“I’ll never remove the curse even if you Kill me,” La Marais screamed and hurled a bolt of lightning at me. I easily blocked it, but my wives jumped in fright on seeing it.

“None of that in here!” Marie Laveau shouted in a deep female voice. “Take it out in the material world.”

“Yes, where I have more power,” La Marais said with an evil smile.

“Where?” I demanded.

“Where the roads meet, there is a circle. You will meet there and settle your disagreement in the circle. The coven will insure that you are not interrupted,” Marie Laveau directed.

“That is acceptable, so long as no one interferes,” I told her, but was looking directly at Marguerite Mayfair.

“You have my word that no one will interfere,” Marie Laveau told me solemnly. La Marais and Marguerite Mayfair vanished then.

“Hold on to my arms,” I told my wives, and they moved closer to me, as I began to chant a spell to move us to the circle. We too vanished and reappeared near the center of Behrman circle, nearly a-half mile from the fountain. My wives squealed in shock, but I leaned over and kissed first Margie and then Katie. “Steady,” I told them quietly.

“When I finish with you, I’ll make sure your wives aren’t so pretty any more,” La Marais threatened on seeing us kissing. She was standing twenty-five feet from us and had brought two familiars with her - two fat frogs or toads. She tossed them in our direction.

When they touched the ground, they instantly turned into squat misshapen creatures with large muscles and heavy clubs. but they appeared to be clumsy, slow moving, and slow witted. Their appearance was deceiving however, and I chanted a small spell that allowed me to see their true character. While still large, misshapen and muscular, I discovered that their slow jerky movements were only to deceive the unwary. As soon as they had appeared, my flames appeared around us except for a small area directly in front of me making the trolls or what ever they were attack me straight on.

Fragarach immediately leapt into my hands and I gripped it with both hands, which was a good thing for the being before me swung its club, as soon as it thought it was close enough. Fragarach literally pushed me out of the way to one side, so that the club missed me. Fragarach then lashed out and cut all the way through the creature horizontally at about the height of its hips.

The creature stopped for an instant to stare at me in disbelief, and as Fragarach recovered from the stroke, it rose above my head, as I still held it with both hands and came down slicing all the way through the creature vertically. The creature fell apart in four pieces, two to either side and into the flames that surrounded me and my wives. The flames consumed it in short order.

The second creature had been trying to attack me from the side, but could not pass through the flames surrounding us. On seeing its fellow destroyed, it charged directly toward me swinging its club. Fragarach moved me back to let the club pass from my left to my right, and then he rose and struck downward through the creature diagonally from its left shoulder to it right hip. On the return stroke it cut in the opposite direction and cleaved through the creature’s body again. This creature too fell to the ground in pieces and was consumed by the ravenous flames.

Fragarach was now alive and vibrating in my hands and in its element. It had tasted blood and dealt death, and it badly wanted more - much more, but there were no more opponents facing me.

During this time La Marais had called on her elements, water and wind, and had brewed up a horrendous storm. Now clouds covered the moon so that the only light was from my flames, and then lightning flashed and thunder rumbled as the first of the rain and then the wind beat down on us in an attempt to drown out my fire, which only leapt higher in the wind. Brian had been correct. Wind and water could not put out Magic fire, only inflame it.

My wives and I stood inside the flames, which now surrounded us totally and were not touched by either the rain or wind. La Marais wasn’t so fortunate and was struck twice in a few minutes by her own lightning. She lay on the ground stunned and senseless in the center of a large burned patch of grass. She was very wet, dazed, and haggard looking.

Taking my wives by the hands, we marched over to where La Marais lay to stand over her. Fragarach leapt into my hands again as I released my wives hands, and it was at her throat in an instant.

“Yield, witch!” I demanded, loudly.

“Yes,” she gasped in shock, “I yield. What is that sword you have?” she begged.

“This is Fragarach,” I told her, as the sword vibrated in my hands.

“The sword forged by the gods?” she asked in fear. “The one called ‘the Answerer’?”

“Yes, the very sword of Lugh. Now will you remove the curse, or would you rather spend a thousand years as a swamp eel eating shit and living in the mud?” I demanded.

“Yes. Yes, I’ll remove the curse. Where did one so young get so much power?”

“From the Eternal Flame,” I answered, and then told her to get up and remove the curse. As she spoke the spell that removed the curse, more black mist rose from my wives, and the flames devoured all of it in the continuing rain. When La Marais finished, I chanted a short spell and made a sign in the air.

“If you ever attempt anything against either my family or relatives again, it will come back on you and you will suffer more than they would have,” I told her and replaced a very disappointed Fragarach in its sheath after cleaning him on a part of La Marais’s long dress.

The other members of the coven came over and took La Marais away with them. My wives and I continued to stand there for some time. Katie and Margie held me, and kissed me as passionately as they ever had. They laughed and giggled in girlish wonder, as the storm continued to rage around us.

After a time we all realized where we were and what had happened. I chanted a spell and we were instantly back at the fountain again, as the rain continued unabated. Only now we were getting wet, as my protective flames were gone. We hurried back to the car, and I started it and ran the heater. My wives thought for a minute and then cast a spell to remove the water from our clothes, while I kept the heater on for a time to warm us up. We drove back to the hotel through the rain which continued for another fifteen minutes or so.

In our room, my wives stripped naked seconds after I closed the door. They were ready for sex and didn’t want to wait. I barely had time to remove my clothes and cast the spell to keep our activities private before my wives pulled me down onto the bed and them. We kissed and licked, squeezed and hugged until my wives couldn’t stand any more. Following that, they both sat on me. One on my face and the other on my cock and played switch for a while.

Later still, I slipped into Margie’s sweet body and rocked her world to the tune of three smashing all consuming orgasms before she passed out in orgasmic bliss for the night.

Katie had taken a shower while I was thus engaged, and even allowed me to rest and recover for a time before she pulled me over on top of her and demanded as many orgasms as I had given Margie. I’m sure she also had at least three massive orgasms before she too passed out. I just fell off of her and went to sleep between my two very satisfied wives.


Time: 6:00 AM, Monday 24 June 2013

Place: Studios of New Orleans Television station WGNO

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.