Magic Ink - Cover

Magic Ink

Copyright© 2011 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Mark Kent, a college student, answers an ad for a part time gardener placed by the O'Connell sisters. He finds more that a job, as the sisters have been under a curse for a long time. Mark has the Talent and strength to remove it, but doesn't realize it - yet. The job turns out to be more than part time.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Slow  

New characters that appear in the next several chapters:

Sean Patrick Martin O'Hennessy

Senior Sorcerer, head of the Boston council, 5'8" tall, a thin old man with a long white beard and hair


At home, Katie and Margie started dinner while I unloaded the pickup. The sandwiches that Mom had provided had been very tasty on the way home. At least I thought so. My wives had only nibbled at theirs. We had stopped for gas and coffee on the way home.

Dinner was a very quiet affair, and our shower that night lasted longer than dinner had. I rubbed soap into both sisters' skin for a long time before we went to bed for the night. Katie and Margie cuddled up to me and held onto me fiercely all night, but seemed at least somewhat better on Saturday. Both sisters were moody all weekend, and we didn't go to church in town on Sunday.

School resumed on Monday, and I was quite busy, as exams would be coming up in a couple of weeks. By mid week my wives' periods were over and they seemed much better. We were able to resume our normal sexual activities again.

My exams were finished on Thursday, 15 December. We had been making plans all week for returning to my parents' house for Christmas and had decided to leave on the following Tuesday. My wives made sure to take plenty of female hygiene products this time, so they wouldn't be further embarrassed. On Saturday, 17 December, we received an e-mail from Patrick in Ireland.

"He says that sales of O'Connell's Irish Ale have really taken off. All five of their pubs are handling it now that distribution is settled, and they are selling all they can get," Katie told me.

"He also said that they expect to do a booming business over the coming Christmas / New Years holiday season," Katie added. This definitely seemed to improve the sisters' spirits considerably. We even went in to church on the 18th.

Monday, the 19th, we were very late getting up. The night, before my sweet wives had worn me out, and it was very late before we all got to sleep. It was then quite a surprise when, at around 10:00 that morning, we heard a very loud honking coming from the front gate. On looking out the front door, I could see a large brown delivery truck there.

"Are you expecting something?" I asked my wives.

"No," was Katie's reply.

"I had better go see what he wants," I told them and hurried down to open the gates.

"Hi!" the driver said, when I reached the truck. "This is the O'Connell residence, right?"

"Yes, it is."

"I have a delivery for them. I'll need to drive up close to the house, as it's pretty heavy," he told me. "Hop in," he added.

On arriving at the house, he opened the back doors and got out his hand truck and a package - a large package.

"You need to sign for this, and there are import duties due on it also," he informed me.

"What is it? Are you sure it's for the O'Connell's?" I asked.

"This is," and he gave me our address, "the O'Connell residence, right?" he asked again.

"Yes."

"Well, it's for you, and I need to collect," and he named an amount,"For import duty," he added.

"Where is it from?" I asked.

"Ireland," he told me. "And it weighs over eighty pounds."

"That would explain it," I told him and signed for the package and paid him the money. My wives were out on the porch by then to see what it was. We used his hand-truck to get the package up on the porch and to the front door.

"The gate will close behind you," I told him after we slid the package off his hand-truck and onto the porch by the door.

"Appreciate it," he told me and returned to his truck.

"What is it?" Katie asked, excited. I looked at the sender's address.

"It's from Patrick!" I told them, surprised.

"Let's open it and see what it is," Margie suggested. On opening the box with my pocket knife, we discovered a firkin of O'Connell's Irish Ale and a spigot for tapping it.(A firkin is 9 Imperial gallons or 10.8 U.S. gallons)

"We should take this with us!" both sisters said instantly on seeing it. "We can't wait to see what your family thinks of it."

On Tuesday morning, I tied the firkin down in the truck bed along with the rest of the luggage, and we were on our way by around 10:00. We arrived at my parent's house about 3:30 that afternoon. It was colder in the north Georgia mountains than it was at home, but the weather wasn't too bad for mid-December. My mother was surprised to see Katie and Margie with me again.

"Will you all be able to stay for Christmas?" Mom asked.

"Yes, we're here for Christmas," I told her with a smile.

"Come inside. It's cold out," Mom told us. Once inside, she added, "you ladies can use the same room as you did for Thanksgiving. You'll need to make the beds. I'll get the sheets and blankets out for you in a few minutes. Mark, you're in your regular room." I carried our luggage in and put it in our rooms, but left the firkin in the truck, as it wouldn't mind the cold. Mom seemed jittery or upset the rest of the afternoon.

The situation came to a head shortly after dinner, when Mom took me aside to talk, while Katie and Margie finished up the dishes, and Dad was in the basement working on Christmas presents for the grandchildren.

"Mark," Mom started when we were alone in the back parlor, "shouldn't those girls be spending their Christmas at home with their parents instead of here with you?" I had been worried about something like this since Thanksgiving, and had discussed it with my wives. I took a deep breath before answering.

"Mom, we need to have a serious talk," I told her, and then added, "Katie and Margie need to be here too."

"Katie and Margie!! But why?" Mom asked.

"You'll see when I explain, but this is important, and I've put it off long enough," I told her before going to get my wives. When we were all seated and facing my Mom, I began.

"You asked me if Katie and Margie shouldn't be with their family for Christmas earlier. Yes, they should be and they are; with their new family, that is, Mom. You see, we were married while we were in Ireland," I told her as unemotionally as possible.

"I don't understand," Mom started. "You and who? One of these girls??"

"Both girls. Margie, Katie and I were married in Ireland by a Druid."

"You married both of them!?" Mom asked in shock, not understanding.

"Yes."

"And ... and you ... you, both of them ... in bed ... Oh, dear!" she said, and turned red as a beet in embarrassment.

"Yes, Mom. We sleep together all of the time, all three of us," I assured her.

"And do you ... you ... Oh dear!!"

"Yes, Mother Kent. We both make love to Mark together, and he in turn makes love to us with all three of us together in the bed," Katie told her.

"And you aren't ... aren't ashamed!?" Mom asked.

"No, why should we be? We both love Mark, and he loves us both equally," Margie told her.

"Oh, dear!" Mom said, and she was quiet for a short time, staring at the rug on the parlor floor.

"Dan ... your Uncle Dan told me after you left that you have the Talent, Mark. A strong Talent he said. Do these two also share the Talent?" Mom asked quietly, apparently in fear.

"Yes, Katie and Margie both have the Talent, but to a lesser degree than I do," I confessed.

"I ... I need to call Dan!" Mom said suddenly. "There are things that you need to know now also. Let me call him, and when he gets here we'll talk some more." Mom went to use the phone and was back in a short time.

"Dan will be here in a few minutes," she told us, but wouldn't look directly at me and seemed very agitated, as she paced back and forth in the parlor. It was only a few minutes later that there was a knock on the front door, and Mom went to let Uncle Dan in.

"Everyone have a seat," Mom said after we had greeted Uncle Dan, but she remained standing.

"This is very difficult to talk about," Mom began, "especially with one of my children."

"What your mother means, Mark, is that we have been lovers since we were teens," Uncle Dan explained as he took Mom's hand. Mom had turned deep red in embarrassment again.

"Dan and I started having sex shortly after I turned thirteen. He was almost fifteen at the time. God, we were so hot for each other. We were like rabbits, and Dan would make me scream! God, I would scream like a wild woman when he came in me. We were very careful though, and he never got me pregnant," Mom told us in embarrassment.

"I met Vicky when I was about twenty, and we were married soon after that. Both your mother and I knew that we could never get married," Uncle Dan told us.

"I met Bob, my husband, soon after Dan got married and married him fifteen months later," Mom told us. "But I still loved Dan, too. We didn't mean to cheat on our spouses, but ... but, Oh God, I couldn't stay away from Dan!" Mom moaned in tears and sat down to cry for a while. Uncle Dan put an arm around her and kissed her for a time.

"When Vic was on the rag or had just had a baby, I would come over and have sex with Gail, your Mom. I wanted her as much as she wanted me," Uncle Dan explained in a quiet voice.

"I gave my husband four children," Mom told us. "He was always a good husband to me, and I never told him about Dan and me. Unfortunately Bob only has a normal size cock, and I was used to getting Dan's extra large one. I just couldn't give him up entirely!! Can you understand that?" Mom pleaded in tears.

"Yes!" Katie and Margie both agreed with large smiles. "Mark has an extra large cock, as you put it."

"The real problem comes in when I got pregnant with Mark. Bob had f ... fucked me but good that morning, but I still wasn't satisfied. I needed a bigger cock in me and called Dan over later that morning. I needed to feel that big cock of his in me, and I needed it a lot, too. I made him stay and fuck me twice. Oh, God! I was on fire at the time and just had orgasm after orgasm! I can still remember it," Mom said wistfully with a small smile.

"We had just finished for the second time when my husband, Bob, returned. He had forgotten something that morning and came home to get it. There wasn't anything we could say. We were both in bed naked and the kids were out in the yard playing.

"Bob was furious and told Dan to never return to his house. He screamed at me for half an hour after Dan left. I finally told him about Dan and me. Bob was terribly upset and hurt about all of that and hardly spoke to me for a month afterward. We didn't have sex either.

"When I turned up pregnant, we didn't know who the father was. It could have been either of them. All of you children have always taken after me, and not your father, so when you were born, Mark, we still couldn't be sure. Bob accepted you as his son. But he has hated Dan since then.

"The thing is that my husband doesn't have a drop of the Talent in his entire family. When Dan told me that you have a powerful Talent, I was pretty sure that he was the one that got me pregnant that last time.

"Since then we haven't had sex, as I couldn't disappoint my husband. God only knows though, I have missed that cock of Dan's enough. So now you know, Mark. Dan and I both believe that he is your biological father, and Bob is the one that raised you. You must never tell him the truth. He would be very upset," Mom finished, and wiped away the tears with her apron.

"No, I wouldn't want Dad to feel bad. He has always been good to me, and it's difficult to think of Dan as my father, although we have been very close, and he has taught me a lot. I've always respected him," I told them.

"Can you forgive me?" Mom asked, all choked up and in tears again.

"There isn't anything to forgive on my part. I owe my Talent to you and Dan. I am what I am thanks to the two of you," I told them.

"I better leave before Bob comes back. Where is he?" Dan asked.

"He's in the basement working," Mom told him.

"I'll see all of you later. Come by my shop sometime this week, OK?" Dan asked.

"Sure, Uncle Dan," I replied without thinking, while Katie and Margie both kissed him before he left. They then kissed Mom and talked to her for a few minutes, while I tried to put my life back together in light of what I had just learned. It didn't change how I felt about anyone in my family. I was amazed though that Mom had been such a hot young girl. The thought had never occurred to me. She had always just been Mom, and I had a feeling that she should remain just that in my mind.

A little later, Dad returned from the basement with sawdust on his clothes. He was greatly surprised to see Mom in tears and my wives holding her.

"What's wrong?" Dad asked in concern. I had to think fast and told him the first thing to come to mind.

"I just told Mom that I'm married to Katie and Margie," I told him with a straight face.

"Don't worry, Dear," Dad told Mom. "Mark is going to keep it quiet for as long as possible."

"But what about children?" Mom asked.

"We aren't ready for children, yet," Katie assured her.

"We'll think of something by then," Margie assured her, also.

That night I slept in my sisters' old room with my wives. There was no longer a need to pretend that we were sleeping separately. It had taken us forever to get ready for bed due to my parent's small bathroom. Margie and I had a talk while Katie showered.

"Are you all right?" she asked quietly after kissing me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.