Kari's Dance - Cover

Kari's Dance

Copyright© 2011 by Just Anybody

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young teen, petite and beautiful, falls for a football star two years her senior. He and all the other boys in school are "sexist pigs" and treat the girls like possessions, until he meets her. She holds court in the cafeteria and sets down her rules and the two world collide.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

"We don't have any choice, guys. Either we do this or I am off the team forever. That's what the coach said." John's voice reflected his concern as well. He led the others into the room, approached the circle of tables and stopped. His companions stood quietly behind him. John looked around the room quickly and realized that their were no other boys, yet every table, and the extra chairs as well, were filled with girls. In the far corner he saw his coach, the principal, and another person that he did not recognize standing against the wall, trying to remain inconspicuous.

He cleared his throat and began, "I want to apologize to you, Kari, and the the other members of the cheer squad for causing all the problems at half time of last week's game. I know that I was wrong to hit that kid, but I really didn't like how he was talking about you and I wanted him to stop. I lost my temper and made a mess of everything. I'm sorry." He paused and waited for a response, but there was none.

"I don't know how our relationship got so screwed up Kari, but it's driving me crazy. You drive me crazy. What do I have to do to make things better?"

"Well, this isn't just about you and me, John," Kari replied. "Look around you, nearly every girl in the school is in here, and they all want to hear what you are going to say. We would like to know that some things are going to change around here, especially in the way that we are treated by you guys."

"I feel like I am on stage here, Kari. Can't we do this someplace else?"

"No, this is perfect, John, because I want the others to hear what, if anything, you promise to do."

"I don't know what you want me to say."

"Well, for starters, you could promise to treat me like a person and not like a dog, or some piece of meat. You could talk to me nicely instead of always demanding. You could try persuasion rather than commands." The other girls applauded.

Kari quickly turned and addressed the girls,"I know you like what I just said, but your applause will not help this at all, and will just make the guys angry and embarrassed. You are welcome to stay and listen, but just do that, listen!" Clearly demonstrating that she was in complete control of the room, and having chastised her own supporters for being rude, she turned her attention back to John and his friends.

"You could open the door for us when we go somewhere, and take your dumb hats off in restaurants. You could act like what people used to call 'gentlemen'. You can do all those kind of things, guys, and we will appreciate you a whole lot more. Is this asking too much?"

They all shook their heads negatively.

"A couple of more things. From now on, when you come to pick us up for a date, don't bother to honk your car horn. Come to the door, ring the doorbell, and ask politely for us to come to the door. Our parents just may want to see and meet who it is that is taking out their daughter. And as far as 'later' goes, sometimes we don't feel sexy. Some times we don't want to 'play around'. Sometimes we want nothing to do with sex, and you guys need to understand that. Our bodies are different you know, and certain things happen every once in a while that really makes us moody. And on those days, you going elsewhere and finding a suitable substitute to date is not going to work. I will not put up with you scouring the streets for some girl to make out with once a month. If that's what you want, this meeting is over, and you are toast, and that goes for all of you. There is not a girl in this room that would be willing to go out with you in those circumstances."

John looked at his friends, then back to Kari. "Okay, okay, we understand."

Kari began again, "There is another point that some of the girls brought up. It's not going to involve you and I, John, but it does matter to others. You have to promise that if you have sex with a girl, you will always wear a condom. This is not even a point to discuss or debate. That is the way it is, as of this minute. No condom, no sex. Understand?"

Some of the others started to mumble, "But wait a minute. It's not the same."

"No, you wait a minute Billy Edwards." It was Shelly, and there was anger in her voice. "I'm not getting pregnant by you or any other stud in this place. I'm damned tired of worrying each month until my period comes, just 'cause you won't wear no condom. No condom - no sex - no more! Got it?"

Billy Edwards stepped back a little, and tried to act more compliant.

"These are the rules, guys," Kari began again. "These are what each and every girl in this room wants and deserves. If you agree to them, we will be happy, and you will be happy too. But, you have to promise that you will accept them, and begin to treat us as equals and as people."

Shelly opened up again," And Billy Edwards, if I ever find out that you cheated on me again and slept with some other girl, you better just transfer schools, 'cause you won't want to be in this same building with me!"

John Kelly turned to face his friends, saw agreement in their faces and then turned again to face Kari and the other girls. "Okay, we understand what we need to do and we will try to comply with all of these rules." The boys turned as a group and left the cafeteria.

That afternoon, in lieu of a regular football practice, the coach assembled all the teams and addressed them, inviting John to speak to them as to what had taken place during the lunch hour, and how they were expected to act with and treat the girls, both in school and out. He also announced that condoms would be available in the towel cabinet in the training room beginning this afternoon, at no charge and without questions.

John had no personal contact with Kari following the Monday lunchroom episode. Interestingly, none of the other boys involved in the athletic programs at the school had any contact with girls that week either and by Thursday, that fact became readily apparent to the girls. Not only were the social interactions gone, the guys weren't even coming to the lunchroom for lunch! Had they gone too far? Were their demands to rigid? When school was dismissed on Friday afternoon, and none of the girls had received so much as a phone call, much less been asked out on a date, the juniors and seniors began to second guess themselves and Kari Levine. She began to question herself and her lack of confidence showed in a lack luster acrobatic performance at the half time of the football game.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.