Kari's Dance - Cover

Kari's Dance

Copyright© 2011 by Just Anybody

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young teen, petite and beautiful, falls for a football star two years her senior. He and all the other boys in school are "sexist pigs" and treat the girls like possessions, until he meets her. She holds court in the cafeteria and sets down her rules and the two world collide.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

The next day, John Kelly made it a point to walk by the lunch table where Kari and her friends were sitting. The eyes of every girl at the table were glued to John as he and two of his teammate buddies went out of their way to approach the them.

"Hi, Kari. How are you today? Will you need a ride home tonight after practice?" John asked, innocently.

"Hi John. Yes, I would love a ride home again. Thanks."

The boys continued on their way to their own table while nine other girls died of envy as Kari just smiled and tried to act nonchalant. But it was a very meaningful exchange for John, who confirmed for himself that she had not been offended by his hands on her body. He wouldn't need to ask if it was okay to caress her, she just told him so without saying a word.

As it happens, on this day, Kari had opted to wear a loose fitting crew neck sweater and blue jeans to school. When they pulled into her driveway, John encouraged her to twist around in his arms so that her head was by his door and she was facing him, allowing him open access to both her chest and crotch. After a few minutes of preliminary kisses, his hand slid under her sweater and up to her bra. This was nothing new to John. In one continuous motion, his hand moved up her tummy, slipped under the lower part of the front of her bra and, with almost no effort whatsoever, flipped the bra up and over her breasts, releasing them from their confines. In Kari's case, that wasn't especially hard to do, because her breasts were almost no existent. But he could feel her nipples and they were rock hard. He circled them, caressed them, played with them, and teased them, pinching them gently eliciting a gasp and a soft moan from Kari's mouth.

"Does that feel good?", he asked, breaking his kiss for a moment.

"Uh huh," was the only thing Kari could say, never having had a boy touch her body anywhere before.

"I don't think I have ever played with a girl that doesn't have any boobs before. I didn't know if you would respond or not."

"I'm sorry that I don't have any more. I can't help it."

"It's okay. No problem." He continued to kiss her, sometimes tenderly and sometimes a little more aggressively. He also began to slide his hand back down her chest, across her belly and onto the clasp of her jeans. Just as he had done with her bra, with almost no effort, he undid the big silver button and then unzipped her jeans while quickly returning his hand to her panties and sliding down again, this time inside. His hand stopped almost as soon as it started down that path as he encountered the top of her pubic hair. It surprised him so much that he stopped kissing her, reached up and turned on the overhead lamp and lifted the front of her panties so that he could see inside.

"Whoa! Oh Wow! Now that's some bush." His voice didn't really indicate if he was pleased or displeased about it. "I never expected to find that. I figured with no boobs, you would..."

"Is that bad?" Kari asked naively.

"Not to me," John told her. "I love to play my fingers in a girl's bush, and you've sure got one. WOW!" In a very adroit move he continued, "Push your pants down and let me see it."

Kari slid her hands to her hips and pushed her jeans and panties down off her waist, until they were wrapped around her ankles. John had his hand busy, running his finger through her pubic hair, teasing and toying the sides of her inner thighs and sometimes running his finger up to and against her labia. When he finally cupped her crotch with the palm of his hand, they could both feel her moisture beginning to emerge from her vagina.

"Oh, you are wet already, and I haven't even started yet." When she didn't respond, he continued, "Can you feel that--how wet you are?"

"Uh huh."

He played with her clit with his middle finger, toying with it until her felt her body jump in response. He continued to provoke it, pester it, tease it and rub it until she could no longer stand it. As he sensed her climax, he slid his finger down her labia and into her vagina, thrusting into it three or four times firmly and then pulling up hard against her pubic bone. He felt her cunt muscles contract and her knees slam together. He masked her cries with his mouth, thrusting his tongue deeply into hers as her body continued to tremble.

"I knew it!" he said to her. "I knew you would be a bundle of sex all wrapped up in a tiny body. Did you enjoy that?"

Kari had no idea what to say. She just nodded her head and pulled him tighter to her. He continued to play softly with her clit, but did not run his finger inside her any more. Soon he was just brushing her bush lightly, trying to let her unwind. He helped her pull her jeans back up, because experience had taught him to be leery of parents and policemen with flashlights sneaking up on his car.

"It's my turn now," he told her. "Have you ever sucked a cock before?"

"No."

"Well, turn around, unzip my pants and get my cock out of my shorts."

Kari hesitated. She had no idea what he wanted, much less how to do it, and she wasn't sure about doing it anyway.

"Look," he said. "I'm only going to tell you this one time. If I take a girl out, at the very least, I expect a blowjob from her. If she is not willing to do that, I don't have time to bother with her. There are a dozen other girls in school who would die for me to date them. We'll see how it goes from there. Also, I would suggest that you get your doctor to start you on pills if you aren't already, because I refuse to wear a rubber when I fuck, and I never pull out. If I fuck you, you will go home with a cunt full of my come. Is that clear?" He heard her say something, "Now turn over and let's see how you do sucking cock."

Kari rolled over onto her tummy and knees and, with both hands, managed to loosen his blue jeans and roll his shorts down under his balls. Her eyes got bigger as his cock emerged from its place of hiding and began to expand and harden. This was the first real penis she had ever seen, her only previous experience had been the picture in her science and health book in seventh grade. But this was much bigger in real life, much bigger.

"Now, just put your mouth around it and suck on it, moving up and down on it as if we were fucking. Don't let your teeth hit it, just your lips and tongue. And when I cum, I want you to swallow all of it. No spitting it out. Besides, it will make your boobs grow."

Kari cautiously moved her head over his crotch and then lowered her mouth taking the head of his cock into her lips. Slowly she moved further down on his shaft until she had the entire head and about two inches of his shaft as well. He allowed her to stop at that point, since it was her first time, and then told her, "Alright, now tighten your lips like they were your cunt and move up and down on it."

Kari did as she was told, slowly taking more and more of his cock into her mouth. After several minutes bobbing her head up and down, she felt him move his hips a little and then it seemed as if his shaft began to swell even larger. Suddenly a blast of hot liquid filled her mouth and she felt his hand on the top of her head, holding her in position as he continued to shoot into her mouth. With his cock still in her mouth, she had no choice but to swallow his ejaculate, tasting for the first time the salty gel of baby makers. Finally the eruption ended and she swallowed one last time. Gingerly she removed her mouth as he pulled his hand away from the back of her head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.