Twins by Force
Melissa's turn

Copyright© 2011 by De Von

Fantasy Sex Story: Melissa's turn - A man finds himself in a precarious position with his business partners twin daughters, when the partner's financiers show up and demand an interesting 'payment'.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Group Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The mind is a wonderful, twisted thing... !

The night's events had started with three armed men breaking in on me, my son, his girlfriend, Melanie, and her twin sister, Melissa. They had quickly made it plain they were 'associates' of the girls' father, Randy, and they were there to make a video as a punishment for Randy's misdeeds. Apparently he owed them some money and wasn't paying, so they had decided they would send him a video of both of his daughters losing their virginity and likely getting pregnant in the process. I was very surprised to learn they meant for me to deflower these lovely young ladies. I was reluctant at first, until the girls were threatened with being fucked by Roy, a very large black man with an enormous cock. Concerned that they would be truly injured by him, I agreed to do the deed. I must admit, part of me was very excited at the thought of fucking these two young beauties!

Having lost the coin toss, Melanie was up first. I was in heaven as I entered her, breaking thru her hymen and knowing mine was the first cock to ever enter her body. Her heat and tightness was exquisite as I finally got all of my cock buried inside her. Her pussy was incredibly tight and silky, and when I finally came inside her I got a nut like I hadn't had in 20 years! I just kept cumming and cumming, flooding her fertile womb with my sperm, secretly excited at the prospect of seeing this girl's belly swell up with my baby.

After a few minutes of recovery time, the lead man motioned me to one side, and gave Melissa a towel out of a nearby laundry basket. "Clean him up, so he's ready for your turn!" the man barked. Melissa slowly took the towel and came to me. I had moved from in front of Melanie and was now sitting on the couch beside her. She had closed her eyes and was crying softly. Melanie got up slowly as Melissa approached, and Melissa helped her stand. "I want to go there" Melanie said as she pointed to where my son was sitting. He had watched the entire incident so far. I could only imagine what he had to feel, watching the girl he loved lose her virginity, not just to someone else, but to his dad. The lead bandit nodded at Melanie, and she slowly made her way to my son's chair and sat down across his lap, wrapping her arms around him and burying her head in his neck, sobbing louder now. Cody did his best to return her hug, but his hands were tied behind the chair.

My attention was distracted as I felt someone touching my cock, and looked to see that Melissa had knelt beside me and was slowly wiping my cock clean with the towel. She was slow and thorough as she did this, moving my cock around so she could reach and clean all around it and my balls. I was covered with a mixture of my cum and Melanie's blood and juices. Melissa cleaned my cock well, even taking a glass of water off of the coffee table to wet one end of the towel and wipe me clean.

As I felt Melissa's hands on my cock and balls, I realized I was still going to fuck her before the night ended, and my cock began to stir and grow hard again. Noticing this, the lead bandit remarked, "Looks like it's show time again!" The second man turned the camera back on and focused on Melissa sitting in front of me. She had begun to slowly stroke my cock with her hand, and had let the towel fall to the floor between us. Melissa looked up at me, and I could see her acceptance of what was going to happen reflected in her big brown eyes. The room seemed to shrink down to just the two of us in that moment of clarity and understanding. She had both hands on my now hard cock, slowly stroking me as she just sat there looking into my eyes.

After a few minutes of this she let go of my cock and stood. Unlike her sister, who had already changed into PJ's, Melissa had on a light blouse with a mid length skirt. I watched as she reached under her skirt and removed her panties. I noted as she pulled them off over her feet that they were light blue briefs, no frills but girly just the same. I also noticed that the center was damp before she crumpled them in one hand and dropped them to the floor. Melissa moved toward me again, putting her legs on each side of mine. Seeing her intention, I slid downward a bit, giving her room and a good angle. Melissa moved forward and softly sat on my hips, then leaned forward and gently kissed my lips. As she kissed me I felt her hand again find my cock and begin to stroke me slowly. She broke the kiss and leaned toward me, moving her lips close to my ear, and I could barely hear her as she spoke softly. "Please don't tell Mom and Dad."

Her statement puzzled me, as I knew they would surely see this video, but then she had drawn back, and since she had obviously spoken in secrecy I wasn't going to ask her about it now, where everyone else could hear. I just thought she was nervous about the whole situation, but she was slowly moving things forward, and the intruders didn't seem to mind the pace, so I just let her go on. She scooted forward more, raising the front of her skirt letting my cock and the hand stroking it go underneath, closer to her center. I glanced down as she moved her skirt out of the way, and before it settled back into place I noticed that she was also smooth shaven, just as Melanie had been. I could also plainly see her moisture glistening on her pussy lips. She was clearly aroused. Perhaps that was what she was referring to.

As Melissa moved forward she raised her hips, and under her skirt I could feel her begin to rub the head of my cock on her wet pussy. I could also feel her hips wiggle as she nestled my cockhead at her opening and then took a deep breath, as if getting herself ready. "Hey! Not yet!" the bandit leader said. Melissa froze and looked over her shoulder at him. "Stand up and take your clothes off," he said "so we all know, and the camera can see, that you aren't just faking it. I want Daddy to get a good picture of your little pussy getting filled up with dick!"

"NO! I'm not your porn slut!" Melissa retorted. The man started toward her, but stopped when she quickly went on, "I'll hold my skirt up for him" she pointed at the cameraman, "to get his PROOF!" She emphasized this word before going on, "but after that it stays on." She looked at the leader, waiting for his response. "That's ok," he replied, "but after you two are done you're pulling that skirt up again, so you can show us all that cum in your modest little pussy. And if you don't cooperate, then I'll just have Roy rip your clothes off put HIS load in you!" "Don't worry, you'll get your show" Melissa spat back at him. She had always been the stronger, more outspoken of the two girls.

After this brief exchange, she again reached under her skirt and grasped me. My cock twitched and I gasped as I felt her once again snug the head between her pussy lips. I could feel the heat radiating from her tight opening. She put one hand forward and steadied herself on the back of the couch, while reaching behind her with the other and gathering up her skirt, pulling it up above her waist, as promised. The cameraman moved around, and I noticed that in the midst of all the activity he had plugged the camera into our big TV, which now filled with an image of Melissa's fine young ass, then panned out slightly to show my cock nestled into her pussy opening, the head almost covered by her lips. She bunched her skirt and held it tightly in front of her with one hand, keeping it from falling down and obscuring the camera. She then moved her other hand to my shoulder and leaned forward, letting her hair fall across her face as she put her head on my shoulder and nuzzle my neck, hiding her face from view.

As I felt Melissa roll her hips, slowly pushing my cock into her body, I was able to look over her and see the image on the TV of my cock entering her. I resisted the urge to buck my hips and ram my cock up her pussy, though it was difficult. I saw her pause on the screen with only an inch or so of my cock inside her, as if at her hymen, but the telltale feeling of resistance was missing. On the contrary, my cock had been moving smoothly into her. Melissa's pussy was very snug, but not virgin-tight. It dawned on me then what her words had meant "Don't tell Mom and Dad." She had realized I would know that I wasn't actually her first. As all these thoughts occurred to me, she flexed her hips forward, driving over half my cock into her body and crying out into my shoulder. She hesitated a moment, then straightened, keeping her head down, but raising up and dropping her weight, pushing her pussy completely down onto my cock. The TV screen behind her clearly showed her pussy lips stretched around my cock. She rocked her hips a couple of times, moving her body about an inch up and down my cock, just enough for the video to plainly show that I was indeed inside her, before dropping her skirt and putting her hands on my shoulders as she leaned back into me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.