Preview

Twins by Force

by De Von

Copyright© 2011 by De Von

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, ft/ft, Blackmail, Coercion, Consensual, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Fiction, Cheating, Cuckold, Wimp Husband, Group Sex, Cream Pie, First, Oral Sex, Pregnancy,

Fantasy Sex Story: A man finds himself in a precarious position with his business partners twin daughters, when the partner's financiers show up and demand an interesting 'payment'.

The mind is a wonderful, twisted thing... !
DeVon

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution- Non-Commercial- Share Alike 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/us/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California 94105, USA. DeVon is the licensor for purposes of this notice.

In layman's terms, this license lets you download, copy and share these stories unchanged and only in a non-commercial method, as long as you preserve my authorship, contact email address and this licensing notice. You can also create works based on those herein (derivative works) but my origination must be credited and derivative works may be distributed only under the same or a similar license.

For jurisdictions where the Creative Commons license is not recognized, the provisions of the Berne Convention continue to apply, to wit: this work as a whole and as separate stories is copyright© 2010 DeVon with all rights reserved except that electronic not-for-profit reproduction rights are explicitly granted with the stipulation that this authorship and permission note must remain attached.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.