Our Memorable Holiday

by Marc Nobbs

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Nobbs

Erotica Sex Story: There's nothing like a club 18-30 holiday in the sun. And there's certainly nothing like a bunch of horny guys enjoying the favours of one very, very horny girl on a club 19-30 holiday in the sun. Written in 1998 and updated around 2004, this is a fun little stroke/gangbang story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Gang Bang   .

I consider myself to be very lucky. My wife, Alice, is quite simply the most amazing woman I have ever met or could ever hope to meet. She’s smart and funny, loving and kind. There are days when she makes me laugh so hard my sides feel like bursting, and other days when we sit and talk for hours on end about almost any topic under the sun.

She’s also the most amazing mother to our two wonderful children. She really is everything I ever wanted or could possibly want in a woman.

And that’s not to mention the way she looks. Oh boy!

When we’re out and about men turn and stare at Alice. They notice her long lithe legs, her luscious breasts, and her silky black hair, which cascades down around her shoulders.

Yep, I’m one lucky guy.

And on top of all that, compared to some of my previous girlfriends Alice is also a bit of a nympho. We have sex at least once a day, more if we can get the kids out of the way. We have enjoyed toys and videos, and we have even had sex in places that others might find a bit kinky (that time in one of the cubicles in the ladies at the local pub was wild!).

But it was an ex-girlfriend called Jenny, who gave me the most exciting sexual experience of my life. I don’t hide this from Alice. I’ve told her all about it more than once. We both get off on it, so much so that we’ve even talked about trying to recreate the experience. It all happened one summer, eight long years ago, when I was just twenty.


I met Jenny during F.A.F. week in my second year at university. F.A.F. stands for Fuck a Fresher, a immature excuse for the older and more experience students to take advantage of the new arrivals. Okay, let’s be honest, it was mostly the guys that took part in F.A.F. but I knew a few girls that enjoyed it too. Anyway, that year some of my buddies and I made a bet. A tenner each on who could fuck the most freshers the most in the first month of term.

I was confident I could win. I was good looking and a smooth talker and had more than my fair share of success with the ladies in my first year. But wound up being utterly humiliated. The first fresher I fucked was Jenny and after meeting her, and having such a great time, I couldn’t bring myself to take part in our F.A.F week bet any longer. Jenny and I were inseparable for the rest of the year and eventually decided to go on holiday together that summer.

I’ve never been into beach holidays. I’m more of a museums and monuments person, but to please Jenny, I booked an apartment on the Costa del Sol. It was right at the start of the season, which meant that the package was cheap enough for us poor students to afford. The cost also reflected that the town was one of the smaller, less well-known places on the coast.

The complex we stayed in had five apartments around a shared swimming pool and sunbathing area. Three of the other apartments were empty the week we were there. But in the apartment next to ours were five guys our age that messed about in the pool, played loud music, drank a lot and generally did the typical Brits Abroad thing. They were all fresh out of Sixth Form, off on their first jolly without their parents, and making the most of it. Jenny and I hit it off with them straight away.

At nineteen, Jenny was a hard-bodied beauty—a real cracker—and the guys next door made no secret of the fact they thought so too. They would wolf whistle and holler every time she sat out by the pool.

I could tell Jenny found these guys attractive and, even though they were acting like morons, she loved the attention they gave her. She played up to it, selecting her skimpiest bikinis to wear during the day and her lowest-cut, most revealing dresses during the warm evenings. She also turned it on in the sack. She fucked my brains into mush each and every night—not caring one bit if the guys next door could hear us through the thin walls. Their attention had lit her pilot light, and I was having trouble putting it out.

One evening, around eleven, as we walked back from a beach bar, we met the lads on their way back to the complex too. They were bemoaning the lack of late-night bars and discos in the area. Jenny and I agreed that the town was rather sleepy.

One of them, Andy, changed the direction of the conversation. “Hey man, you’re one lucky geezer, you know.”

“Yeah,” said another, his name was Max. “This girlfriend of yours is something else. I only wish you’d gone topless, Jenny. Now that would have been a sight.”

Jenny blushed.

Max continued, “We were hoping there’d be some fit women here—especially Tommy. Right, Tommy?” He nudged his friend in the ribs. “But we never imagined there’d be babe like you here.”

We reached our apartment.

“Would you guys like to come in?” I asked. “We can start our own party. I mean it’s not as if we’ve got any neighbours to complain or anything.”

They readily agreed. Two of them retrieved some booze from their place, and I fished out some music and put it on the stereo.

We planned to party well into the early hours. The booze flowed almost non-stop, with one of the guys popping out to an all-night store to get more when we ran out. But by two o’clock we were all starting to flag and I changed the music from the hardcore dance tunes we had been playing to more seductive, slow and smoochy tunes.

I danced with Jenny while the others watched, and the booze must have really affected her because as our tune came to an end and the next one started, she pushed me away and grabbed the nearest of our new friends.

The lucky guy was Andy. They danced very slowly, and when the next tune came on Jenny again switched partners. She carried on switching partners until she was dancing with Grant, the last of the group.

As I sucked on yet another beer, I noticed that Grant was pulling the zip of her dress down, revealing the soft, tight, tanned back. Jenny kissed Grant and he slowly slipped the dress off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Under the dress Jenny had on her sexist undies—sheer black bra and thong-back panties that left little to the imagination.

“Like I said, you’re one lucky geezer,” Andy said.

“Too fucking right,” said Max. He and Andy clinked the necks of their beer bottles together.

“And don’t you boys fucking well know it,” I replied. I clinked the neck of the beer bottles of all the guys sitting down with me.

Our boozy good cheer was interrupted by a loud, low moan from Jenny. She had her head tipped back while Grant was massaged her tit with one hand and slipped his other hand inside her knickers. The rest of us watched, transfixed, as Grant’s fingers worked magic on Jenny.

In just a few short minutes, she was grinding her hips against his hand and moaning louder and more frequently as her orgasm approached. I was surprised by its ferocity when it did hit. She wrapped her arms around Grant’s neck as her legs gave way and she screamed her pleasure at the top of her voice.

I didn’t feel the slightest twinge of jealousy as I watched this virtual stranger bring my girlfriend to an earth-shattering climax. If anything, I felt pride that they all found my Jenny so sexy and excitement at where this all might lead. I was young, dumb and far too full of cum to give a toss about things like fidelity or even disease. All I cared about right then was empting my balls and becoming just a little less full of cum.

When she came down from her high, Jenny unpeeled herself from Grant and stepped back.

“Oh,” she said. “That was nice.” A wide grin spread across her face and she added, “Well ... Since I’m already wet I may as well go for a swim.”

She bounded across the room to the French doors, flung them open and stepped out onto the patio. The five of us watched, cocks bulging in our jeans, as she skipped to the pool’s edge and peeled her soaking wet panties off. She threw them over her shoulder towards the French doors, then reached up behind her back and unhooked her bra. She threw this over to us as well and then dived into the pool before any of us had gotten a good look at her charms.

I already knew them well of course, but the five lads were desperate to have a good gawp and rushed out to the poolside as fast as their erections would allow. I strolled along behind, curious about what the next development might be. Jenny swam a couple of lengths, front crawl and we all watched her arse intently as the water lapped over it. It was heavenly.

Then she really pleased the guys by turning over and doing two laps of the pool on her back. The guys all cheered as her glorious tits poked up out of the water, her nipples looking painfully erect from the cool night air.

she came back around to where we were waiting and stood in the pool, crouching so that her tits were just below the waterline. “Aren’t any of you going to join me?” she asked demurely.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.