Twelve Steps to the Stars - Cover

Twelve Steps to the Stars

Copyright© 2011 by John the Pipe

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A new volunteer seeks to save himself. In the process, a fellowship goes to the colonies.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Slow  

"Good morning John."

"Sam?"

"Yes John."

"Sorry Sam I cannot get used to this implant. We are not talking."

"While the med tubes can do the physical work, the human mind has built in patterns that take time to modify."

"Is that why I wanted a drink when I first got here?"

"Yes, I did not have your stress patterns. If you had consumed alcohol at that point, you would have seen a CAP drop. Your actions were those of someone who has been treated. Under the stress, rather than consume, you took action to avoid. As a result, you helped several volunteers who were at risk.

There is much talk of what you did throughout the ship. Some see you as a hero."

"Me, a hero?"

"Yes, you saved lives. If not for you actions, several family units would have been dissolved. The at-risk volunteers and concubines would have been recycled."

"Status report. Concubines Mary and Angie are now pregnant."

"What about the fellowship?"

"Several scheduled meetings have begun within the ship. In addition, several family groups have begun to hold meetings on their own. The Half Moons have now become the Full Moons and are currently residing on level 4B. Major Fife has noted that volunteers and concubines residing in that level are showing better adaptation to routine."

"Why did you not inform me earlier?'

"You were intentionally kept busy with your training and family matters. You said yourself that if it was going to work, you did not want to be involved."

"I need a meeting. Is there one going on now?"

"Yes, the Galaxy One meeting starts in 5 minutes."

I kissed my ladies good bye and headed out. For me and for others, the adventure had just begun. We would do it together and sober.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.